Troubled heart

By its_katherine5

Lee Y/n is unbothered and has no sympathy to other people except her bestfriend. She loves her more than hers... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 16

820 53 2
By its_katherine5

'Y/n's room'

Y/n's pov

"That never worked out well.." I mumbled as I hit my face on the pillow. It's probably 3 in the morning? We spent hours playing and now I'm tired.

"Well atleast we're sober."

"You got that right."

Apparently Lisa and Jennie both suck at throwing balls in a cup. Mina won't play beer pong with us so she's completely sober and tired.

"I'm so tired." I whined and faced Chaeyoung besides me who is smiling at me ranting. I just now realized that she doesn't look tired at all.

"How are you not tired? That's not fair." I whined again and she just chuckled lowly while observing me.

"I don't know. I'm still alive and not sleepy. weakling." She teased and I rolled my eyes.

She laid besides me and never took her eyes off of me. I remember her all up against me hours ago, the way she kissed my neck, to my jaw.. damn..

"You okay? You can sleep if you want to, I'll just kill time on my own."

"What's the fun in that when you're alone?" I tried to get the memory of her.. off of my brain. Then suddenly our past encounters came to haunt me too.

Chaeyoung kept talking to me and I just focused on her lips. I can't even hear what she's saying.

"Kiss me." I blurted out and didn't even hesitate to say it. She looked shocked and speechless.

"What?" She asked sitting down and so did I. I never once felt like this and most of the time, I can control myself.

But this time I couldn't. It's like she's a magnet and I'm attracted to her that I can't resist the force pushing me to her.

"I said kiss me, right now." I grabbed her neck and pulled her closer to me but couldn't find the move to bring our lips together.

I was staring down on her while I felt her eyes pierce through mine. Why can't I move?

"What's stopping you?" She whispered

I don't know.. God I.. What's happening to me? I'm not like this. I want to feel her but why can't I move and do it?

"Y/n." She grabbed my hand that was on her neck and put it down on her lap.

I looked at her and she just smiled sadly but there was so much pain in her eyes that I could see. I didn't mean to hurt her..

"I'm going to go the roof.. I need fresh air." She announced and left me on the bed.

"Chaeyoung-" I pushed off the covers and tried to follow her but she held a hand up motioning for me to stop.

"I just need to be alone for a moment. I'll come
back." She didn't even look at me and left. I dropped down to the floor, feeling guilty for leading her on.

I should have kissed her already, weeks ago but when I finally felt the need to.. I stopped. I froze like an idiot.

"Hey."

I looked up hoping it was Chaeyoung but it isn't.

"I thought you're asleep." I stood up to face Mina who seemed tired and restless.

"I couldn't." She sat down on the side of my bed and I did too. We sat there staring at my wall without saying anything.

"You said a lot of things to me last time we talked." She spoke and never once let her eyes off the wall.

"At the lake?" I questioned and she nodded. I felt nervous and tense in the second. When I think about that day, it's still blank.

"Can you tell me what happened?"

"You told me you're bi. That you liked someone in most of your class and you shouldn't tell me because it will be a mess."

I cleared my throat and felt my ears get all red. I didn't know what to say. I just half confessed to her and she even ignored me in 2 weeks. What happens when I do confess to her truthfully?

"Are you okay with that? I like both girls and probably boys." I asked and she nodded looking at me.

"We have two gay friends who are so in love with each other. You think I'm about to be homophobic right now?" Mina joked and I laughed nodding.

"I just thought.." I sighed and looked down.

"I would never hate you for who you are, remember that." She touched my shoulder in comfort and I just smiled.

"Did I also say anything else? Something embarrasing for you to laugh about me?"

"Just that you have a love/hate relationship with Chaeyoung, but that was back then."

"Oh my god." I covered my face and laughed. I can't believe I said that

"And you fell in love with someone I know? Does that cover it?"

"Oh.." I mumbled and looked at her smiling at me.

"I didn't say a name did I?" I asked and she nodded.

"Unless you want to tell me now?" She teased and I shook my head chuckling.

"I'm not ready to tell you yet."

"How about Chaeyoung? I could tell she likes you." Mina turned her body around me, waiting for an answer.

"I.. uh. I like her too.. But I don't think it will ever top the one I love. And I'm afraid she'll leave me because of that." I said lowly. I instantly feel guilty more. I really don't deserve Chaeyoung.

"Why don't you give it a shot? Ask her out tomorrow night or whenever. You might just fall in love with her more than.. is it him or a her?" She asked and I laughed lightly.

"It's a her."

"Do you think it's a good idea? I just might hurt her.."

"Y/n. People get hurt all the time by people they care for. Tell her you care, tell her be prepared because you are a very complicated person. If she understands then I know you two would make a wonderful couple." Mina held my hand and I felt like crying.

"Thank you.." I whispered and she nodded.

"I'm gonna go sleep. You can talk to me okay?" She patted my back and stood up.

"Oh hey." Mina spoke and I frowned. She was speaking to someone on the door. and for a second she just turned to smile at me and left.

Chaeyoung walked in and immediately saw her eyes were worn out. She closed the door leaning her back on it while looking at me. I stood up and walked towards her.

I held both her hands and she sighed looking away now.

"I'm sorry. I was stupid, an idiot I was careless. I didn't think it through properly." I said sincerely hoping she would look at me.

"I forgive you. Now can we sleep?" She tried to walk past me but I blocked her way, still holding on one of her hand.

"I want to try.. I really do. Even if it means I'll look past Mina, I'll do it for you. So please, go out with me tomorrow night?" I asked and she smiled sadly.

"Ofcourse I will. Now come on, I know you're tired." She pulled me to my bed and we both laid down.

"Will you really try? You don't need to distance yourself from Mina but please.. for me, forget about your feelings for her."

"I will try. If your still interested in me." I winked and she laughed.

"Goodnight y/n." She smiled.

"Goodnight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 8K 41
You are a 19 year old college student who is a fan of TWICE. She found a job that pays her well to earn enough money to see her bias... Park Jihyo. L...
DESTINY By Silver

Fanfiction

19K 1K 19
When no one Is with you there is a true friend who help you in your hardest time this was the thing yn's father always told her.on yn's wedding day w...
49.4K 1.9K 28
Once upon a time there is Y/n, L/n an kind, shy, beautiful smart girl who used to be an YouTuber and singer but she quits during her last performance...
5.7K 279 14
In which Y/N finds herself meddling with the k-pop group twice throughout the apocalyptic pandemic around their world. Amidst their fight for surviva...