Pick your Girl

Da MindofReid

Spencer Reid and Gray Mark, the definition of best friends. Or at least until Emily made that bet. Sleeping... Altro

Chapter One

1K 33 28
Da MindofReid

Disclaimer this story has some Spice involved. 

The main character is an OC of mine named Gray, and no it has not correlation to Matthew's middle name, it's just a very close friend of mines name. 

_______________

"We have a case," JJ said walking into the pit. I sighed and grabbed my go-bag. We all went to meet at the round table to discuss what we would be working on. Hopefully not another case involving a child.

"a 34-year-old man was stabbed in the chest at a local bar. He was the fourth one this month. The unsub seems to be louring them outside and disposing of their body in the nearest garbage bin." Hotch said clicking through the slides on the tv.

"Could it have been a woman? She could have seduced him to follow her to a more private area, and then killed them." Derick suggested.

"Could be, but what are the odds of a woman working on this alone?" JJ said.

"Lifting a body alone into a dumpster is not very easy, so I would assume whoever it is would need some help," Spencer added in.

"So it's a team?" I asked.

"Could be, but let's not rule anything out yet. Wheels up in thirty." Hotch said. Here we go again.

_______________

"Finally, you're back!" Penelope said as we walked into the BAU. This case was extra long, and it took a lot out of us.

"Who's up for a late-night drink?" Morgan asks.

"After that case, no way. I'm going home to see my kids." JJ said laughing.

"Me too," Hotch says with a slight smile.

"I'll go," Emily says looking around to see if anyone else was going to join in.

"Count me in," Penelope says and then looks at me.

"Fine whatever." I put away my go-bag as I normally just leave it at the BAU, and then follow Morgan, Penelope, and Emily to the elevator. "You coming?" I yelled at Spencer, he looked like he was thinking about what to do.

"Sure."

A smile grew on my face and he caught up to us before the elevator doors closed.

"That was one hell of a case," Emily says.

"I can use a little whiskey and dancing." Morgan laughs. The elevator opens and we all walk to our cars.

"Grey." I hear Reid call my name, so I turn around. "Can I ride with you?" I smiled and rolled my eyes,

"Let's go," I said pointing at my car. I got in and started the car, and Reid hopped into the passenger seat. I pulled out of the parking lot and started driving. "That was one hell of a case."

"I know right, who would have thought it was that old woman." I felt shivers as I thought back to the case, I guess Spencer noticed because he changed the topic. "You up for a movie night tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure, whos turn is it?" I asked. Spencer and I were rarely apart, we hung out all the time, and were best friends.

"I think it's mine, last time you forced me to watch some weird barbie movie."

"Barbie movies are classic. Don't be hating on them!" I jokingly said.

We pulled into the bar which was conveniently very close to the FBI building. I parked next to Emily and then got out. Spencer and I walked inside together and quickly found where everyone else was.

"Pick your poison," Morgan said pointing to a line of shots, they were all different, I could tell by the color.

"What are these?" I said sitting down.

"A mystery, come on pick one!" Derick said laughing.

"Fine." I picked the blue shot and instantly regretted it. "Ew! What is that!" I scrunched my face and Penelope handed me a glass of water laughing.

"Your turn pretty boy," Morgan said gesturing to the shots.

"No way." He said taking a glass of water instead.

"Come on! Have some fun, Reid!" Emily jokes. I look at Spencer and watch him roll his eyes. To our surprise, he picked one.

"Really? Vodka?" He says scrunching up his face. We all started laughing and he hit me on the arm.

"Hey, Gray?" Penelope asks.

"Yeah?"

"You and Reid are very close friends right?" I started getting worried about where she was leading.

"Yeah, we are," I said looking at Spencer, he nodded in agreement.

"So have y'all slept together yet?" She asks I could tell she was drunk but very engaged in the conversation.

"W-what?" I heard Spencer say.

"No, we have not, why?" My face showed how confused I am, not all friends have sex you know.

"Really? I just thought you did because of the way you act around each other."

"Yeah Pretty boy, I'm kind of shocked y'all haven't," Morgan said with a large smile.

"I guess I owe Rossi some money now." Emily pipes in. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"So you're telling me you both have never even thought of sleeping together?" Penelope asks refocusing on us again.

"Alright, I think that's enough alcohol for you Pen," I said trying to change the subject.

"No wait, I want to know," Emily says looking at Spencer and me.

"Truth be told it's quite common for friends to imagine sexual things about each other, it's within our human nature." Spencer says in his 'I know everything' voice.

"So is that a yes?" Morgan says smirking.

"Yes..." Reid almost whispers. If he has thought about me sexually, does that make it okay that I have? I mean it's not a regular thing, but when we're at my apartment... and my mind gazes off of whatever we're watching... and I start thinking about what his hands could do to- Stop it, Gray.

"Pretty boy!" Morgan laughs.

"What about you Gray?" Emily asks again.

"No, I haven't." I lied.

"Damn." Morgans face looked like he had just walked into a room he shouldn't be in. I looked over at Reid and he looked almost like he was disappointed.

"Ooo! Ooo! I know!" Penelope says giggling.

"What?" I asked.

"If you two slept together, you would for sure fall for each other." Garcia was very drunk and slurring her words. This was a conversation I wanted out of.

"Alright Garcia, I think it's time for you to seriously stop with the drinks."

She grabbed another shot and took it. "No! I'm serious you two would."

Spencer was silent, so I decided to answer for him, "We would not- and we would never sleep together in the first place."

"Why not?" Morgan asks, "Do you not find Spencer attractive?" I could see the smirk on his face, I wanted to punch Morgan so hard.

"No, no, it's not that. We've just been friends for so long-"

Emily ended up cutting me off before I could finish, "Alright, let's make a bet." She says pulling out her wallet and checking how much she has.

"Oo! I love bets!" Penelope giggled.

"I'll get in on the bet." Morgan was just having fun at this point.

"What's the bet?" Reid asks.

"I bet both of you that if you sleep together, you will end up falling for each other," Emily says very proudly.

"And why should we do that in the first place?" I asked.

"I'll get Hotch to get you both your own coffee machine at work and better phones."

"I don't use my-" Reid says,

"Okay Reid, I'll get Hotch to get you any case file you want."

I looked over at Reid to see if he was considering it, and he looked back at me.

"It's a good deal..." He whispered.

"Yeah, I know..." I sighed and looked at Emily. "What do you get if you win?"

"Oh, just the joy of being right." She says smiling.

"What do you two get out of this?" I say looking at Morgan and Penelope.

"Just to see my favorite ship become a reality! Imagine Grey's last name being Reid instead of Mark, it's a big upgrade!" She says with a wide smile, giggling and laughing.

"Are you two in?" Emily says. I look at Reid and he nods.

"We're in," I say with a sigh.

"Great! Once y'all have slept together you have to let us know."

"I think it's time for me to go home," I say gathering my stuff, and leaving money out for the waiter. I wasn't wasted, but Spencer had only had one shot. "Spencer? Can you drive?" I ask.

"Sure, let's go." He grabs his bag and we start walking to the exit, but of course, I hear Penelope sequel before I can even get to the door.

Spencer opened the door for me and we walked to my car. I got in the passenger side and handed Reid the keys. The drive home was silent, I watched his mouth open and close again like he was struggling on what to say.

"What if we just told them we slept together?" I suggest.

"You know we work with profilers right? They'd be able to sniff it out of us eventually." He says sighing.

"You're right... We may as well just get it over with... Right?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess." Reid was putting off vibes that made me feel like he was very upset about this situation. We walked silently up to my apartment, and I was getting more nervous every step. I opened the door and walked in, Spencer following.

I turned around and faced him, "So... Should we do this now?" I asked hesitantly. I might have been giving off vibes that I didn't want to do this because, in reality, I wanted to. I think it would help us grow closer together as friends more than as lovers.

"Gray we don't have to do this you know." He said taking my hand in his.

"I know, but I want to," I say looking into his eyes,

"But back at the bar, you said you didn't want to. Were you lying?"

"Of course I was lying," I said smiling, I felt some of Spencer's weight lift off his shoulders.

"Alright, well, let's prove them wrong." He says almost as if it's a question.

I wasted no time grabbing his face and pulling it to mine, it took him a second but he eventually warmed up to me. His kisses were way better than what I imagined, and feeling his hands' craw all over my body was a definite plus. He sinned me around and pushed me up against the door, kissing me passionately. I feel like I am walking on air. I tugged on his shirt and he pulled it over his head, I felt around his soft skin, wanting more.

He picked me up bridal style, almost hitting my head a couple of times before he threw me on the bed and took off my shirt.

_______________

New story! How do you guys like it so far? Feel free to DM me suggestions, or comment some things! 

Always a pleasure! Thanks for reading loves.

Spice comes soon.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
289K 11.7K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
244K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...