๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ |๐——๐—ฟ...

By purebloodalex

Sapphire Snape is best friends with the meanest boy at Hogwarts. Unlike him she is more nicer and always tryi... More

โ€ข๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€โ€ข
โ€ข๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜โ€ข
โ€ข๐—ณ๐—น๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†โ€ข
โ€ข๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ปโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜€โ€ข
โ€ข๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐˜†โ€ข
โ€ข๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟโ€ข
โ€ข๐˜†๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—นโ€ข
โ€ข๐——.๐—”โ€ข
โ€ข๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜โ€ข
โ€ข๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟโ€ข
โ€ข๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฎโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜โ€ข
โ€ข๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ฏ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€โ€ข
โ€ข๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ธโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฑโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ด๐˜‚๐—น๐—ถ๐˜โ€ข
โ€ข๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†โ€ข
โ€ข๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟโ€ข
โ€ข๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—นโ€ข

โ€ข๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑโ€ข

10.2K 262 75
By purebloodalex

Trigger Warning: Self Harm

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
------------------
My mother didn't let me go back to Hogwarts. I stayed in my room at the Malfoy Manor. I didn't come out because I didn't want to. Luckily I had a bathroom in my room.

"You have to eat some food Sapphire you look sick " My mother said put the food tray on my bed. I ignored her and closed my eyes. I wanted all this to be over. "Can you stop ignoring me" My mother said and someone else came in.

"Let me speak to her" I heard my father say. He stood in front of me. "You have to eat or you will die of hunger" My father said.

"Better for me" I said cuddling up with my stuff animal.

"Sapphire please eat! I'm worried for you, your mother is worried for you!" My father yelled.

"I don't care you weren't worried when I was force to join this fucking cult!" I yelled and got up. I threw the food at him. "Fuck you and fuck her! You could never be a good father!" I yelled crying.

"Okay" He said and left shutting the door. I fell to the floor and cried. I looked at my arm with the carved scar. Too bad there was no windows or else I would've jumped out of them. I grabbed a sharp object in my room and begin to recarve my skin. It hurt but I was crying because I was mentally in pain.
The blood stained the white carpet. I carved deeper this time my skin now coming off a bit. I kept digging the object in my skin. Then I blacked out. Everything went dark.

When I woke up I was back on my bed with a large bandage over my arm. Narcissa was in the room with me.

"Are you feeling okay love?" Narcissa asked with sad eyes.

"Mentally or physically?" I asked quietly.

"Both" She said.

"Dead" I said bluntly.

"I'm sorry love, I wish I can get you and Draco out of this" Narcissa cried whispering what she said. I know she had no blame I mean it is her husband's fault.

"Narcissa I'm tired of this can you make sure my parents don't get a hold of my body but only you can bury me" I said.

"No! Don't say that Sapphire!" Narcissa cried and hugged me as we both cried. "I love you, I love you so much. Did you know that you got your middle name Rose because of me because I said you were as pretty as a Rose and you still are" Narcissa said and kissed the top of my head.

"Narcissa if I stay alive just know it is for you" I said.

"I do want to you alive, I know we will be saved" Narcissa said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 12.9K 67
(Y/N) had been friends with Severus for about 4 years when he graduated from Hogwarts. She continued her studies, but always thought of Severus once...
254K 7.9K 56
Y/N Y/L/N is a shy, quiet, smart and hard-working girl who is sorted into Slytherin. Her father, Y/F/N Y/L/N, is keeping a secret from his own daught...
20K 501 31
WordCount :23,841 words Y/n a 15 years old girl, a total trouble maker but am absolute genius. She got expelled from her previous school because of h...
251K 6.1K 80
Stephanie Snape has been Draco Malfoy's best friend since the age of three. They both got accepted into Hogwarts and befriend many pureblood, rich Sl...