Fairy Tail Eeveelution

By KindredHikari

Elena is a Pokémon trainer who wants something better in life. Being the champion of the Kalos region was fun... More

Chapter 1: A Mysterious Arrival
Chapter 2: Magnolia
Chapter 4: The Test
Chapter 5: Teaching
Chapter 6: The World of Pokémon
Chapter 7: Settling In
Chapter 8: Fire vs. Water
Chapter 9: Legendaries
Chapter 10: The Magic Council
Chapter 11: Going on a Job
Chapter 12: A Big Reward
Chapter 13: Ice vs. Fire
Chapter 14: Confessions
Chapter 15: Trouble
Chapter 16: Infiltration
Special Chapter: The Beauty Contest!
Chapter 17: Worries
Chapter 18: The Kidnapping
Chapter 19: A Message
Chapter 20: To Kalos
Chapter 21: The Boy with a Pikachu
Chapter 22: Visitors
Chapter 23: Powers
Chapter 24: Magnolia Again
Chapter 25: Reunion
Chapter 26: Four Teams
Chapter 27: Sabertooth
Chapter 28: More Worries
Chapter 29: The Adamant Orb
Chapter 30: The Capital
Chapter 31: Dialga
Chapter 32: A Familiar Face
Chapter 33: Celebi
Chapter 34: The Black Wizard
Chapter 35: Law
Chapter 36: Goodbyes
Chapter 37: Fairy Sphere
Chapter 38: Arceus
Chapter 39: The Battle
Chapter 40: Fairy Wings
Special Chapter: Tenrou Party!
Chapter 41: Champion's Battle
Chapter 42: Dragon Power
Chapter 43: The Champion
Chapter 44: Send Off
Chapter 45: New Beginning
2020...

Chapter 3: Fateful Introduction

10.9K 245 79
By KindredHikari

My feet carried me down the hill and to the outskirts of the town. There were people bustling within with shops on either side of the cobblestone street. Drapes of lights were strewn between each building of the town. I knew then that it was a celebration for how magical it looked as well as how many people there were. "I wonder what's going on?" I asked. I decided to actually ask someone. I walked into the town, and immediately people stopped for a moment to stare at me.

I blushed, regretting my decision then and there. "Uh..." I said. "Hello. What's going on right now?"

One lady with white hair and blue eyes blinked, and smiled. "We are having our annual celebration for the birthday of Magnolia."

Eevee blinked, revealing her face from my neck. People gasped, and she hid herself again. The woman came up to me then. "I'm sorry, but may I ask what kind of creature that is?"

I blinked, and grinned. "It's a Pokémon. Well, Eevee to be exact."

"I've never heard of that. Are you from here?"

"Actually, no. I just arrived from a far away place." I couldn't tell them I was from an entirely different world. They would have thought I was crazy, or worse, an alien of some kind.

"Well, no wonder it doesn't ring a bell! Come," she led me over to one of the stands. "You and you're little friend must be hungry."

"But, I don't have any money..." I realized that I wouldn't make it very far for what I had.

"I kind of figured. Don't worry about that, I'll provide you some."

"No, I can't ask you to do that." I put my hands up in reason. "You've helped me enough just by talking to me."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Well...because I'm different. And Eevee's different."

"That's why I'm taking that thing." I turned to look to my right, and I saw a creepy looking man glaring at me with black eyes. His purple trenchcoat made him look like a pirate, and that description was supported with his facial hair and dirty hygiene.

I gave him a look. The lady took a step forward. "I suggest you leave her alone. Or else."

"What? You going to kill me?" The man then raised his hand, and the next thing I knew, Eevee was lifted into the air by a force only known to psychic type Pokemon.

"Eevee!" I yelled as she flew over to the man while crying. He clutched her in his arm while she squirmed, and chuckled.

"This could be worth a fortune!" He laughed heartily.

My anger rose, and my hands clenched into fists. "Give her back. Now." My eyes grew dark as I glared intensly. "I'm warning you."

He humphed. "You can't scare me with that pretty face. Give it up."

"Eevee!" Her ears twitched and she immediately stopped struggling as she went into alert mode. "Hyper Beam."

Eevee leaped out of the man's arms to land on the ground, her mouth opened, and a ball of light started to form. The man was shocked as she built up the energy. When the ball was big enough, A powerful beam shot out from her mouth as she screamed her name. It knocked the man clear on his back, his mouth open in defeat with smoke rising up from his clothes. Soot covered every inch of his body.

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Eevee." I crouched as she ran into my arms with a smile. "Are you okay?"

"Vee, vee!" she answered. I cuddled with her as her soft white fur touched my face. I giggled.

"That was incredible." I looked up, and the lady with white hair and blue eyes walked up to me with her heels clacking on the stone path. "It was unlike any other magic I've ever seen! What kind of mage are you?"

So they did use magic here. No wonder that man had gotten Eevee that way. "My name is Elena. I'm actually a trainer. Pokémon trainer to be exact. What's a mage?"

"Someone who uses magic by their own hands. So you don't do that?" The lady looked a little disappointed.

I shook my head. "No, only my Pokémon do. I guess you could say that I'm their master, though. But I consider them family." I looked down at Eevee, and she grinned as I pet her head.

"Hmm..." The lady said. "You know," I looked at her again. "I think I have a place for you to stay for awhile. Are you planning on being here for long?"

I looked around the town, seeing people staring. My eyes stopped on the big building with the pheonix picture. "Actually, I wanted to know what that building was all about. It has a really pretty picture on it."

"You mean Fairy Tail?" I nodded. She smiled. "Well, it just so happens that that is where I want to take you." She held out her hand.

I gladly took it, and she pulled me up. "What's your name?" I asked, Eevee on my shoulder.

"Mirajane, but you can call me Mira. I'm one of the mages in Fairy Tail."

~~~

"Hey, Mira. What exactly is Fairy Tail?" I asked, Eevee trailing behind me to keep her feet moving.

"It's a magic guild. Mages that live here in Magnolia come to join our guild all the time. You'll see all kinds of different magic users there. And the best part is, we all treat each other like family, and have fun every day." She smiled happily as she said this. "But there are a couple of downsides, too. Our guild can get a little hectic sometimes."

"What do you mean?" I asked in wonder.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll find out. Don't worry about that." We were halfway to the guild, and people kept on staring at Eevee. I could tell that there weren't very many creatures that looked like her in this world. Some people even whispered to each other about her, but others squealed when they saw how cute she was.

I then remembered about the rest of my team. How will everyone at the guild react to them? Surely they wouldn't just shrug it off and go back to what they were doing. I suddenly felt very nervous for what I was getting myself into, and stopped in my tracks. Eevee noticed that I was shaking, and came up to me in worry.

Mira noticed, too. "What's wrong?"

"What if they...hurt them?"

She tilted her head. "Hurt who?"

"My Pokémon! I don't want to cause a ruckus because of them being so different..." I took a step backwards, seeing that the guild hall was only 100 feet away.

"Elena, trust me. You're not going to need to worry about that. You'll see just how friendly and caring Fairy Tail is." I relaxed at her words. I assumed that she was right, remembering how kind she was when she first met me.

"Really?"

"Of course." she smiled again. "If anything, they'll welcome you with open arms!"

I blinked, and took another glance at the door to the guild hall. It took me a minute before relaxing my posture. "Okay," I decided. "I trust you, Mira. But if anything happens, we'll be leaving just as fast as we came."

"I understand," she said. "Come on."

We stepped through the huge doors, and all at once, everything came to me in a complete shock. Everyone that I could see was having fun in their own way. A few people were sitting at a long counter drinking glasses of alcohol, and others were just chatting at different tables in the middle of the room. But what really caught my eye was a fight going on between two boys about my age. One of them had pink spikey hair while the other had black hair and his shirt off. I blushed at his half-nakedness.

"Mira, who are they?" I asked the pretty mage.

"Oh, them?" Mira asked. "That's Natsu and Gray. They're always a handful in their fighting, but there's always Erza to take care of them."

A tall woman with scarlett-red hair and armor on her chest came stomping up to the boys. The pink-haired boy, Natsu, punched a table with his bare fist when he missed Gray, breaking the entire thing in half. She took both of them and knocked their heads together, both of them passing out instantly. I let out a small laugh. "Is it always this crazy?"

"Unfortunately," Mira said. "But, that's what makes Fairy Tail so unique. We all treat each other like family."

That last statement confused me a bit, because what I saw from Erza told me otherwise. But I smiled, thinking about how I thought of my family.

"Mira?" An unfamiliar voice came up to us, and I froze.

A girl with blonde hair in pigtails and chocolate brown eyes walked up to us. Her outfit consisted of blue and white, with a short skirt and whip held at her waist. A small brown pouch next to it matched her cute boots. I thought her whole outfit was super cute.

"Hi, Lucy!" Mira greeted.

"...Who is this?" Lucy asked, eyeing Eevee.

"This is Elena. She's not from here." Mira kept her smile as she explained, but I didn't move a muscle.

"Yeah, I can see that. What is that?" She stared at Eevee, and it wasn't until she revealed herself a little more from my hair that Lucy smiled. "It's so cute!"

I started breathing again. "Really?"

"Yeah! It looks like a white fox without a snout!"

I smiled, relaxing my posture again. "Actually, her name's Eevee. She's a Pokémon."

"I've never heard of that." She crossed her arms in confusion. "Is it a type of monster or something?"

"Sort of," I explained. "It's short for Pocket Monster. I have more of them in my bag here." I pointed to the bag I carried on my shoulder.

"Really? Can I see them?" I nodded, and pulled Sylveon's pokéball out of the bag, enlarging it with the middle button. She gasped at first, but brought back her curiosity. She turned to call out to someone. "Hey, Natsu! Come see this!"

I looked myself to find the pink-haired boy turn his head and walk towards us. "What's up, Luce?" He then saw me. "Who are you?"

I smiled. "My name's Elena. It's nice to meet you."

He nodded, then Lucy butted him in the chest with her elbow. He barely even flinched. "Look what's on her shoulder! And what she's holding in her hand!"

He noticed what he was looking at, and widened his eyes in surprise. "Hey, that thing reminds me of Happy! Is it an exceed?"

"No, you dope!" Lucy jabbed him again, this time making him grunt. "It's called a Pokémon. And she says she has more of them!"

"What?" He looked around my figure, trying to find more creatures that look like Eevee. "I don't see anymore."

"That's because they're in these," I pointed out, raising the ball higher so he could notice. "Well, only one is in here."

"What is that?" Gray then came up to join the conversation.

I could feel Mira smiling next to me at how popular I was becoming. "It's a pokéball. It's what houses the rest of my Pokémon until I need them to help me." I got much more comfortable as I answered everyone's questions.

"Hey, that's kind of like what you're magic's like Lucy! Only that they are in a different world instead." A girl with blue hair and a small body stepped up next.

"I guess you're right, Levy." She smiled at her.

"So, what exactly does a--what was it called?--Pokémon? What does it do?" Erza asked this time with a serious look and her arms crossed.

I grinned. "You guys really want to see?"

"YEAH!!" They all screamed, Natsu being the loudest.

I laughed, knowing that this place was going to be my way out of my title as champion back home for awhile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 44 38
Just a random ask and dare book it's maked by random person. Well, whatever. (Please, give us ask or dare.)
1.4K 69 15
"Two worlds apart, two different fabricated realities they lived in, both united by the love they had for eachother..." Basic Story Summary: Zero, a...
2.2K 113 20
It was around 150 years ago, when a war broke out among the 8 Eeveelution kingdoms. It was started by the Jolteon kingdom, as a war between themselve...
2.3K 118 18
A simple story about a group of rag-tag Eeveelutions that go through a bunch of random and whacky bullshit, such as the universe restarting. Thanks t...