Dangerously Toxic ✔

By _QUERENC1A_

A powerful girl gang, the second most powerful gang in the world. Their vicious. They are heartless. Independ... More

~Cast~
|The Gang Logos|
|Chapter 1|
|Chapter 2|
|Chapter 3|
| Chapter 4 |
|Chapter 5|
|Chapter 6|
|Chapter 7|
|Chapter 8|
|Chapter 9|
|Chapter 10|
|Chapter 11|
| Chapter 12 |
|Chapter 13|
| Chapter 14 |
|Chapter 15|
| Chapter 16 |
|Chapter 17|
| Chapter 18 |
|Chapter 19|
| Chapter 20 |
|Chapter 21|
| Chapter 22 |
|Chapter 23|
|Chapter 24|
|Chapter 25|
| Chapter 26 |
|Chapter 27|
|Chapter 28|
|Chapter 29|
| Chapter 30 |
|Chapter 31|
| Chapter 32 |
|Chapter 33|
| Chapter 34 |
|Chapter 35|
| Chapter 36 |
|Chapter 37|
| Chapter 38 |
|Chapter 39|
|Chapter 40|
|Chapter 41|
|Chapter 42|
|Chapter 43|
|Chapter 45|
|Chapter 46|
|Chapter 47|
|Chapter 48|
|Chapter 49|
|Chapter 50|
|Chapter 51|
|Chapter 52|
|Chapter 53|
|Chapter 54|
|Chapter 55|
|Chapter 56|
|Chapter 57|
|Chapter 58|
|Chapter 59|
|Chapter 60|
|Chapter 61|
|Chapter 62|
|Chapter 63|
|Chapter 64|
|Chapter 65|
|Chapter 66|
| Chapter 67|
|Chapter 68|
|Chapter 69|
|Chapter 70|
| Chapter 71 |
The End.

|Chapter 44|

648 15 4
By _QUERENC1A_

Devilynn Faith's POV

So Lilly didn't know what to do in her chapter so she just skipped not so I'm just doing another one, next will be Lilly's, I think... Anyways...

XXX

It was time for me to get ready for the dinner.

I said bye to Rose who was very upset I had to leave her earlier than usual.

I went down to the 'closet' where the Phoenixes clothes designers were.

"Hey. I'm here for the dress." I said.

"Ah yes." The girl said.

I really need to learn these peoples names, even though I'm not gonna be here for much longer but still.

She handed me this bag.

"The shoes are in there as well." She said.

I nodded. "Thanks." I left and went downstairs and into our room.

I put the bag down onto my bed before heading into the bathroom.

Stripping out my uniform, I set it down and turned on the water. Once it was warm enough I stepped under the faucet.

I quickly washed my hair with shampoo before washing my body with the bar of soap as I let the conditioner sit. Once that was done I rinsed it out and then turned off the water, wrapping a towel around my hair and body.

I grabbed my dirty uniform and put it down onto my bag.

Just as I was about to take the towel off the door had opened and Matrix came in.

I screamed. "What the hell?" I said.

He looked me up and down before meeting my eyes.

"Nothing I haven't seen before." He said.

"Yeah I'm sure but you will never see mine." I said.

He stared at me with a blank expression.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I was actually just coming to check to make sure you were getting ready and not doing anything stupid." He said.

"Well once you leave I'll finally be able to masturbate in peace." I said, rolling my eyes.

He looked at me weirdly. "Okay.." He said as he finally turned around to leave.

Once the door shut and I was sure he was gone I took the towel off and dried my body before wrapping it back around me and sitting on my bed.

I dried my hair before combing through it and leaving it down.

Once that was done I put on my clean new undergarments and the dress:

I headed back up stairs to the 'closet'.

She looked at me and smiled. "That dress looks great on you."

"Thanks. I didn't catch your name." I said.

"Lilac." She said.

"Lilac, that's pretty."

She nodded before motioning for me to sit.

She blow dried my hair and then curled it before doing my makeup.

It was a very simple look with a bit of brown and white eye shadow, winged eyeliner and some mascara with nude lip stick.

Once I was ready she told me to use the vanilla spray on deodorant she had this Cupid perfume that smelt heavenly.

This dinner would've never been important to me but know that i know the Snakes and the Santana’s are after me, I need more alliances.

"Perfect." Lilac said.

I smiled.

"Thanks."

"No problem girly." She said.

When I blow this place her and Rose will definitely be the people I save along with all the other kids.

I exited the 'closet' and bumped into Remi.

"Hey!" She exclaimed.

"Hi." I said.

She looked me up and down. "What're you doing?"

"There's a dinner today that I have to attend." I said.

"Why?"

"I'll explain later, I don't want to be late." I said.

She nodded. "You look gorgeous by the way."

"Thanks." I said, she winked at me and I blew her a kiss before heading to the dining room.

Matrix, a couple of his men and some of the Southerners were all seated. Not all the Southerners of course, just the main leaders and what not.

I took a deep breath before walking in.

All heads turned towards me and I held my breath.

The only empty seat was next to Matrix and I mentally cursed myself.

Why couldn't the dinner be in the bigger dinning room with the bigger table so I had a choice of where I could sit?

I sat next to Matrix, ignoring the peeving eyes.

The waitresses came out and served us.

One of the waitress being Delilah.

She looked at me weirdly and I mouthed, "I'll explain to everyone later."

She nodded.

For the appetizer was a choice between spicy tuna cucumber bites or vegetables with guacamole dip. I was never a big fan of tuna so I picked the vegetables with guacamole dip.

"So I heard you guys combined gangs." Henry, leader of the Southerners said.

Matrix nodded. "That we did."

Henry look at me. "I'm surprised. I thought you girls didn't like working with men." He said.

"Only certain men, like the Rangers and the Dark Angels." I said.

"And the Southerners, now." Matrix said.

I nodded. "Precisely."

Henry smiled. "That's great. So I was told that it wasn't you who had emailed me saying you didn't have the money and that it was someone else in your gang. Have any clue who it was?"

I gulped down the glass of wine, asking for a refill.

"Yes actually, we had already disposed of the body." Matrix said, smirking.

Henry and his men laughed as I gulped down the lump in my throat.

"Well aren't we glad to hear that." One of Henry's men said.

Once we finished our appetizer they came with the salad which was a spinach salad.

I ate silently as they all chatted and laughed.

"So Devilynn." Henry said.

"Yes?"

"I heard that you had Collin, the Snakes leader and you were gonna sell him to Toni, but I saw him the other day with his gang causing havoc." He said.

I cleared my throat. "Uhm, we had a trainee who had gotten manipulated by him and let him free." I said.

"Was the trainee the same person who had messaged me from Matrix's computer?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No, I killed her after I found out." I said.

He nodded. "That's good."

I peeked over at Matrix and he let out a deep breath.

He didn't know about that did he, I'm assuming he knows I'm talking about Lisa though, now he'll never trust her.

After the salad was the soup which was onion soup.

Everyone ate the soup silently and next was the entree which was but roast with mushroom gravy, baked squash and vegetables.

We all got refills of wine before Matrix spoke up.

"So Henry. We have a problem." Matrix said.

"What kind of problem?" Henry asked, sipping his wine.

"The Snakes and Santana’s have made an alliance, and I'm sure they will make an alliance with other gangs as well because they want to take us down." Matrix explained.

"So you're proposing a gang war and you want us to fight with you?" He asked.

"Precisely."

"Have anyone else but us and the Lilliths?"

"The Rangers and the Dark Angels." I answered.

Henry nodded. "Okay. We'll fight with you."

Matrix smiled as his men cheered.

The Rangers will most definitely fight with us, they are already alliances with both of us but Toni's gang has never been to fond of the Phoenixes so I'll have to convince him.

We finished and last was dessert which was deluxe mango crumble.

"Let's make a toast." Matrix said as he stood with his glass of wine.

We all held our glasses up.

"To new alliances, and the end of our rivals!" He toasted.

We all cheered and downed our drinks.

Matrix sat back down and gave me a genuine smile and I returned it.

Things are finally starting to turn around.

XxxParisBesties 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408 14 15
A girl will do everything in her power to keep her family safe as she got caught up in a serious love triangle with two guys from the same gang
39.6K 4.1K 71
She is fearless, powerful and unstoppable.
210K 2K 35
(Ongoing) What happens when a phsycotic world feared mafia want an innocent girl.....Read to find out ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ This book contains: *Mature scen...
Broken By

Teen Fiction

255K 4.8K 40
A broken girl who fights all her own battles, alone. she owns her own mafia and people see her as sadistic, heartless and cruel. no one has ever seen...