Dangerously Toxic ✔

By _QUERENC1A_

A powerful girl gang, the second most powerful gang in the world. Their vicious. They are heartless. Independ... More

~Cast~
|The Gang Logos|
|Chapter 1|
|Chapter 2|
|Chapter 3|
| Chapter 4 |
|Chapter 5|
|Chapter 6|
|Chapter 7|
|Chapter 8|
|Chapter 9|
|Chapter 10|
|Chapter 11|
| Chapter 12 |
|Chapter 13|
| Chapter 14 |
|Chapter 15|
| Chapter 16 |
|Chapter 17|
| Chapter 18 |
|Chapter 19|
| Chapter 20 |
|Chapter 21|
| Chapter 22 |
|Chapter 23|
|Chapter 24|
|Chapter 25|
| Chapter 26 |
|Chapter 27|
|Chapter 28|
|Chapter 29|
| Chapter 30 |
|Chapter 31|
| Chapter 32 |
|Chapter 33|
| Chapter 34 |
|Chapter 35|
| Chapter 36 |
|Chapter 37|
| Chapter 38 |
|Chapter 39|
|Chapter 40|
|Chapter 41|
|Chapter 42|
|Chapter 44|
|Chapter 45|
|Chapter 46|
|Chapter 47|
|Chapter 48|
|Chapter 49|
|Chapter 50|
|Chapter 51|
|Chapter 52|
|Chapter 53|
|Chapter 54|
|Chapter 55|
|Chapter 56|
|Chapter 57|
|Chapter 58|
|Chapter 59|
|Chapter 60|
|Chapter 61|
|Chapter 62|
|Chapter 63|
|Chapter 64|
|Chapter 65|
|Chapter 66|
| Chapter 67|
|Chapter 68|
|Chapter 69|
|Chapter 70|
| Chapter 71 |
The End.

|Chapter 43|

615 17 0
By _QUERENC1A_

Devilynn Faith's POV

"Devilynn! Stop!" Rose screamed as I tickled her.

"Why Rose?" I asked.

"B-because im gonna p-pee myself." She said in between laughs.

I stopped tickling her and she took deep breaths as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

I chuckled as she glared at me.

"Come on breakfast should be done." I said as I got up off the bed. She got out of her bed and we headed downstairs to the cafeteria.

I spotted Lisa setting up our table as always.

"Hey Lis." I said.

She looked up and smiled. "Hey boss, so are we going tonight since we didn't get to last night?" She whispered the last part.

I nodded.

"Okay." She said as she set the napkins down. "I gotta go now. See you later."

"Bye."

She speed walked away to another table as me and Rose sat down.

Looking at the food, it was scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, and hash browns.

I began to dig in, looking over At Rose who silently ate as she stared ahead of us.

I looked at where she was looking to see a guard watching us closely.

"That's weird. Why is he watching us?" I asked.

Rose shrugged. "I've never seen that guard before." She responded.

"What do you mean?"

"We have the same guards we always watch us. He's not one of them."

"Maybe he's new?" I said staring at him. "Or maybe he's an intruder."

"Better safe then sorry." She said.

"Smart girl."

"I get it from you." She said, smiling at me.

"You've learned from the best."

She laughed and I smiled, not once taking my eyes off the guard.

We eyed each other until he finally broke eye contact, looking else where.

"Should we tell Matrix?" Rose asked.

I nodded. "Yes."

We stood up.

"Play along." I whispered.

She nodded.

"Come on Rose you can't hold in your pee!" I exclaimed as I grabbed her arm.

She pulled away and shook her head.

"Rose come on! Its bad for you!" I said.

She huffed as she allowed me to hold her hand and we walked down the hall.

Once we were out the guards view we rushed to the main entrance and out the front door.

We ran into the mansion and to Matrix's office.

I knocked.

"Come in!" He yelled.

I opened the door, Rose and I stepping in.

He looked at us weirdly as we closed the door.

"Have you gotten any new guards or transfered anyone to watch guard over the kids and caretakers?" I asked.

He looked at me confused. "No, why?"

"There's a new guard in there who keeps staring at Dev." Rose said.

Matrix looked at Rose, surprised she was talking before shaking it off.

"Wait what?" He said.

Just has he said this screams were heard along with gunshots going off.

Matrix opened one of his drawers and pulled out two guns walking past me.

I grabbed him and took a gun from him and rushes out and down the steps.

Looking back, Rose and Matrix followed.

We ran into the mini mansion and to the cafeteria to see all the kids and caretakers up against the walls as there were a whole bunch of men standing in the middle of the room with guns.

They spotted us.

"Matrix! Devilynn! Nice of you to join us." The guard from earlier said as he took a step closer.

"What do you want?" Matrix asked, pointing his gun at the guy as the guy steppes closer.

"I have a message for sweet ol' Devilynn from yours truly, my leader, Collin." He said.

"The Snake's." I said.

"Ding! Ding! Ding!" He said.

"What message?" Matrix asked.

He pulled out his phone and pressed it, a recording started to play.

"Devilynn if you're hearing this it means my men got into the Phoenixes place, which is quite sad that they made it in when the two most powerful gangs are present, as Devilynn always says, 'pathetic'."

"Anyways, my men have come to tell you that just because you are with the Phoenixes doesn't guarantee your safety, remember what we spoke about at the gala that night. Yeah nothings change. I'm still taking you down, now that your with the Phoenixes we'll take them down along with you Lillith's. I've made allies with the Santana’s, Santiago and I have become close friends, and were coming for you." He let out an evil laugh and then the recording finished.

"Well tell Collin that he's a fucking pussy for not coming himself and satin it face to face and that I hope he knows who he's up against because we will bring hell and back until we have his lifeless body turned into a human doll." I said.

The boy smirked before signalling for his men to follow and they left the mansion.

Me and Matrix ran out and made sure they all had actually left before going back in.

"Everyone okay?" Matrix asked as the caretakers got up and rushed to confront the kids.

Rose held onto my hand and I smiled down at her.

Matrix turned to me.

"Tomorrow I want you and the girls gathered up in workout wear in my training room, 6 on the dock." He said.

I nodded.

"And the dinner tonight is still on."

"Okay." I said, he nodded at me before leaving.

"Wait." I said.

He turned to me and I handed him back his gun.

"Thanks."

I smiled at him before going over to help with kids.

Sorry this chapter is shorter than the rest of mine but the dinner part was next and it would've made the chapter a lot longer then I wanted it to be and I want this book to have a decent amount of chapters so I'm saving the dinner part for the next chapter.

Anyways hope you enjoyed and I hope your loving this book so far!

XxxParisBesties 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 494 18
(Enemies to Lovers) His Dream was to take over the Business, and become the most Dangerous Man in the world all while being Rich. He already got a st...
297 68 19
A young teenage girl, being the most popular in high school comes across a life threatening situation. How is she going to get herself out of this re...
408 14 15
A girl will do everything in her power to keep her family safe as she got caught up in a serious love triangle with two guys from the same gang
212K 2K 35
(Ongoing) What happens when a phsycotic world feared mafia want an innocent girl.....Read to find out ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ This book contains: *Mature scen...