The Arisen Azurite Awards

By TheAzuriteAwards

This is the Azurite Awards that are modernized to meet the standards. More

Rewards
Ore's Rules
Ore's Forms
Gemologist Rules+ Form
Ο‡ Judging Criteria Ο‡
|1| Rhodenite (Romance)
|2| Amethyst (Fantasy)
|3| Moonstone (Poetry)
|4| Kyanite (Fan-Fiction)
|5| Carnelian (*Erotica)
|6|Garnet (Action/Adventure)
|7| Titanite
|8|Onyx
|9|Topaz
|10|Bloodstone
|11|Selenite

Introduction

50 7 1
By TheAzuriteAwards

"The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you're not going to stay where you are."
~J.P.Morgan

Greetings aspiring writers, passionate readers and lovely judges!
We welcome you to The Azurite Awards 2020!

We all were readers once and then some of us became started encrypting our imagination and fantasies in words. We all came here to Wattpad to display our works and improve.
We here in The Azurite Awards facilitated your exposure and make your books recognised!
Please participate in our awards to get the recognition you deserves!

Special thanks to jjk_kookie27 for helping us. Check out their works!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 141 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy πŸ§Žβ€β™€οΈ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
272K 6.2K 58
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
180K 15.8K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...