Butterfly |JHS|✔️

By heajoon

""How about I give you, an out-of-this world experience." . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . A group of aliens fi... More

Before you read❤
✨Accolade✨
Prologue
1~Terminated For Interfering
2~Enough With The Dirty Thoughts
3~Sexy Men Heard Me Snoring
4~Take You Obnoxious Creatures Shopping
5~He Frickin Groaned
6~The Changing Room Still Mortifies Me
7~Romantic Feelings For This Alien
8~Spraying A Pocket Perfume In The Kitchen
9~Their Parents Own A Pantry
10~Epitome Of Cuteness Radiating Like Gamma
11~A Right To Insult Me
12~Developing Emotional Desires For One
13~The Men Aren't 'men' But They Are Indeed 'MEN!'
14~Fully Grab The Concept
15~Perform A heart Surgery
16~Overwhelmedness I Feel At This Moment
17~ The Same Mutual Feelings For This Particular Alien.
18~Warmth Sweet Warmth.
19~Project E-20
21~Each other
22~Humans Call Porn
23~Why Me?
24~Avengers, Assemble
25~ I'll Be Damned
26~STAY OUT OF IT!
27~Hands off you
28~ Into a Faun
29~See Any Button
30~Hitman Bang
Epilogue
Thank You❤
[Bonus:] Their Coming To Earth
Drafted Summary: Relic Of Dwimmer

20~Aliens Have A Kink For Pain

494 59 23
By heajoon

They're really saying
"I love you"
ूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈ

[Warning]: Triggering scene up ahead!]

One would wonder how the feeling of an electric shock came to be. Who, in fact, amongst all the crazy psychopathic killers out there invented the torture humanity now knows to be: electric shock.

My hands are tied to a ceiling rod, my feet are on the verge of being dunked underneath a tub of water. A crazy and oblivious alien, sited a feet feet away from my helplessly hanging body, is controlling the voltage and a bossy Allen whose only job is to put on a golden wrist watch.

"Are you going to make known that piece of information we require?"

Since he has been talking on project E-20, I have ransacked my head and I find that indeed I do hold information on that project. A project I have sworn oath not to relinquish even if I am at a point of being murdered.

"I am being serious with you dirty-looking species, I don't know of any project E-20." I press my lips into a thin line.

"Dirty-looking. I beg your pardon, our planet is the most cleanest of them all in the entire galaxy."

Failure, I burst into laughter. "If you say so."

He arises from his position of looking down from the building. "Let's get this over with shall we."

"Wait, wh-"

The internet once said: Muscles are stimulated by electricity. The effect depends on the intensity of the current and the type of muscle it travels through.Now I'm saying: Muscles are fried by electricity, bit by bit. Irrespective of whichever muscle the current does travel through. Aliens are one of the most clueless and yet sophisticated looking being in all of the universe.

I let out a scream of agony as I feel thousands of megavolts of electricity course through my body. And it didn't help that my legs were half dunked under-water. One would describe this feeling as fire ants piercing the skinned muscles but I describe it as tiny swords making their ways to performing a chewing mechanism on my every muscle.

A tingling sensation is felt when the Alien in control turns up the voltage on the defibrillators. The amount of current running through me is enough to execute a thanksgiving turkey. Much to frying it in the process.

Sweat trickling from my forehead, a phlegm escapes my mouth and my head swings lose like there is no axis in my vertebrae anymore. I can see the outer world animals taking pleasure in my agony that it hurt them to stop the voltage meter.

"Will you tell us the information we require from you now?"

My eyes blur again. The electricity coursing through my body tingles still. These types of aliens were explained. No regular outer world animal would go through all this trouble just for a file case.

"I've heard about you desperate kinds of aliens." I wheeze out. "You're called the reformist. You want to take over earth, why?"

A deepen mirth escapes from the male's throat. "Is that what you were told? Because indeed we are called the reformist but surely you were also told the origin of us alien reformist."

Confusion settles in and I think he saw it too. He clears his throat and spills the tea.

"Long millenniums ago: call that a 100 human years ago, scientist on earth found a way to explore space. They called it intergalactic travel. They began moving through space, ruining the peace and tranquility with their smokes and fuel tanks."

"They invented what is called a satellite. It interfered with a lot of things but who were we to interrupt what was being carried out in your galaxy." He croaked. "Your galaxy soon started to cross over to ours."

"The technology was far greater than any planet counterpart could ever come close to. Researchers took into purpose of exploring as this called it-"

"And what is my business with history of how alien reformist came to be?" I interrupt impatiently.

"We grew tired of such. As you know, some of these scientists never came back home." His smirk grew. "And since we've been able to grow a much stable way of invading a planet such as your intrusive one... Why not?"

I mirth in disgust. "What are you achieving by kidnapping and torturing if so?"

"Is that what this is?"

Clueless mother-

"We're achieving your pain. We aliens have a kink for pain. And that file is apparently going to help us." He shrugs.

What the hell does go on that planet of theirs? I have to know. The bossy alien raises his hands signaling the voltage meter be turned on when a figure I recognize enters the room.

General.

"You clueless aliens, I told you I would find the file." He says once he notices my stated condition.

I knew there was always something devious about this man but I could never place a hint on it. How did he even know about this?

"We could wait a longer minute. She's rather conversant."

"You demonic snaked ingrate of a bastardized motherfucker, once I get our of here I will draw the blood from your impassive eyes and feed them to the pigeons from the park." I growl.

"Goodness, she threatens. I like women like that."

I cringe at the outer world's words.

"Nonsense. She's just spiteful like her father!" Hwang defends.

"Excuse me?"

"Of course, you heard me. If you hadn't turned that shuttle around possibilities say he could have been around." He rubs his temple. "They had to use force on both of them. They didn't want to budge. It was worth it though."

"Why are youdoing this?" Blurry clouds of tears start to form in my eyes.

"I have my reasons. But for now, I am tired of hearing her voice; someone turn on the meter."

"Wait," the bossy Alien interjects. "Before we send her into an excruciating pain, let me warn her she might be staying with the enemy here."

"What enemy are you talking about?"

The outer world chuckles. "During our course coming to earth for data collation, the counter regulated aliens where passing by."

"And that has anything to do with me how?"

"Well what is happening now mightn't be happening now. Your humane parents still could be deemed fit not condemned on a recovery bed."

Something clicks in almost instantly and I know for a fact, my guard is set to be up when I get out of here, or at least if. Hwang nods his head in agreement but not before sending me a spiteful look.

"Now you may turn it on."

Before I can protest, once again, the defibrillator is turned on. And I must say, it's more painful than the previous one. I am on the verge of passing out. My eyes starts to close and the images in front of me turn incoherent.

I witness as multiple bodies are sent flying across the room —Hwang's included. There's no way he'd survive that. Those tyrants. Before I can administer what is going on, a darkness seethes through me.

"I'm here baby," is what I hear before I pass out.

°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°

[A/N]
Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 1.3K 40
[ᴀ ᴊɪᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] January 1, 2157 A deadly virus broke out exactly one year ago. Since then, the human population has rapidly decreased, the worl...
242K 9.3K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...
109K 6.1K 43
"Trust the apocalypse to push him out of the closet." ----- Taehyung and Jimin are alone. Completely and utterly alone. The first attack hit more tha...
16.7K 565 19
"I wonder if there are hot aliens in space." "Aliens don't even exist stupid." Or A girl named Tanji is abducted by two aliens and is taken to Plane...