𝕬𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐕...

By syndullas

༉‧₊˚✧ # 𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗔 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗥. ❝ 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 ❞ ༉‧₊˚✧ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮... More

𝕿𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑

𝕬𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍

1.5K 100 280
By syndullas

˚ ⋆。˚━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⋆。˚
𝕬𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑳𝑫 𝑪𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑺 𝑰𝑵   ❜
~ ' Tara Chambler x Teagan Raleigh' ~

❛ 𝑜ℎ, 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑
𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢. ❜

. . .

⋆。˚━ 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 ━━━⋆。˚

⋆。˚━━━━━━ 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 ━⋆。˚

𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒏
━━━━━━━━━━━
𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒎𝒐𝒅𝒆 .
𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 .
𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒛𝒆 .

. . .

.˚ ᵎ o. summary. .˚ ᵎ
━━━━━━━

. . .

𝐴𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝐸𝐺𝐼𝑁𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑂𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐸𝑁𝐷, Teagan Raleigh was alone. The 'Roamer' virus hit the world like a monsoon, sweeping away every last weak link, every last youth the girl had ever known; every friend who showed any sign of weakness or feeling. In this world, it was survival of the fittest, and those who looked out for people other than themselves didn't make it. They never made it.

𝐺𝑅𝑂𝑈𝑃 𝐴𝐹𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐺𝑅𝑂𝑈𝑃, they all fell. Whether it was because of the dead or because of eachother, nobody survived. Nobody, other than Teagan Raleigh. And how did she survive? The girl felt nothing. Not even the savage growl of her stomach could evoke any sort of whine, any sort of pain. She had been numb for the last month of roaming alone, and she liked it like that.

𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅𝑆, Teagan thought her brother and her best friend were dead. Maybe she just thought it was easier to convince herself they were gone; save the pain of feeling every last inch of hope crumble before her eyes if she ever came across their corpses, not quite dead, but not quite alive. But despite how much she tried to push it deep down; berid herself of feeling anything, Teagan hoped that Eric and Aaron were still out there somewhere. Maybe they were struggling, maybe they were happy, but in all honesty, she didn't care. She just needed them alive. Alive and safe.

𝐽𝑈𝑆𝑇 𝐴𝑆 𝑆𝐻𝐸 𝐺𝐴𝑉𝐸 𝑈𝑃 𝐻𝑂𝑃𝐸; just as her last grain of energy decayed, the Alexandrians found her. And for the first time in a long time, she was safe. But the past three years haunted her like a never-ending nightmare; whenever she merely blinked, she saw the mangled remains of those she had to leave behind, and those who perished in order for her to live another day. That was what happened when she cared too much. That was what she knew would happen if she learned to care again.

𝐵𝑈𝑇 𝐻𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝑀𝑂𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁 𝐴𝐿𝑊𝐴𝑌𝑆 𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐴𝐼𝐿𝐸𝐷 over her head, and when she stumbled across an initially hostile group in the woods, she never would have expected what came out of it; what she would feel, and how little control she truly had over her heart..

.˚ ᵎ o. starring. .˚ ᵎ
━━━━━━━━

. . .

𝘈𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘈 𝘔𝘈𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕 𝘈𝘚
⋆。˚ 𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑨 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑴𝑩𝑳𝑬𝑹 ˚ ⋆。

( —// THE OPTIMIST //— )
" SO IT'S GONNA BE TOUGH LOVE, HUH. "

⋆。˚- & -⋆。˚

𝘒𝘙𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘌 𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘚𝘌𝘛𝘏 𝘈𝘚
⋆。˚ 𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑮𝑨𝑵 𝑹𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯 ˚ ⋆。

( —// THE MYSTERY //— )
"I CAN THINK OF BETTER USES FOR ROPE."

. . .

.˚ ᵎ ii. trigger warnings. .˚ ᵎ
━━━━━━━━
gore. graphic imagery. sexual references.
swearing. there will be spoilers.
main character death.

. . .

. . .

.˚ ᵎ iii. copyright/graphics .˚ ᵎ
━━━━━━━━
all graphics in this fanfiction either
belong to me or tumblr users unless
stated otherwise. if anyone wants to make me
graphics, drop me a message and i'll credit you in
my graphics gallery.

. . .

.˚ ᵎ vi. a note from maeve .˚ ᵎ
━━━━━━━━
the layout is very much inspired by
MANDADLORIANS so fat ty for my bby.
gif set is by glxnnrhees !!! constructive criticism
is always very much appreciated !!
anyways i hope you enjoy !!
. . .
started || august 2020
ended || tbd
. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
403K 16.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
827K 38.3K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...