From The Beginning To The End

By notagleekanym

This is how the Klaine relationship goes, from the first beautiful day till the heart-breaking break up. More

Back to McKinley
Blaine to the Rescue!
Friendship blooms
Hangout plan
A moment of glory
Roomates
First time
Exposed boyfriendship
Sebastian strikes
Blaine to the Rescue! (2)
Kurt's teacher
Half-separated relationship
The list
Secrets Unfold
Carnival Date
Critical condition
Long-lost brother
A Week's To Leaving
Unpredictable Fight
Difficult To Forgive
Sectionals
Kurt's Last Day In McKinley
Time of our lives
Departure
Kurthony's friendship
Heartbreak in New York
End of Klove
The Kiss
Author's words
The Klonversation
Official End
Author's words (2)

"Heartbroken" Blaine?

729 30 15
By notagleekanym

"Hey, Finn, can I ask you something?" Blaine asked as soon as he reached the school's hallway.

"Hey, Blaine. What's it?" Finn asked with a smile.

"Firstly, are you busy now?" Blaine asked.

"I'm free," Finn shrugged.

"Look, will you tell me something about your surname?" Blaine questioned him softly.

Finn stared straight at his locker then shoved some books into it, keeping quiet.

"Finn," Blaine said but Finn interrupted him, "IT'S HUDSON. ORIGINALLY HUDSON," Finn broke the silence.

Blaine backened and apologised Finn.

"N-no, Blaine, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scream at-" Finn said.

"It's okay," Blaine faked a smile, "See you in Glee Club."

Finn smacked his locker with his fist till it started swelling. He regretted screaming at Blaine. He was his brother. His true brother. And now he had hurt his feelings. He then headed to last period, slowly.

"Heeey, guys!" Mr Schue greeted the kids.

"Mr Schue! We've had a performance to prove that I'm ready for Sectionals!" Rachel announced.

"Yeah, blabberduck, YOU'RE ready, we aren't, so it's gonna be YOUR performance," Santana rolled her eyes.

"Guys, c'mon, let's be nice to each other," Mr Schue said, "Show me what ALL of you got."

"Before that," Kurt stood up and proceeded to the front of the class, "Since all of you don't know about this, I'll tell it now."

"Be quick, missy, WE wanna perform now," Santana said and eyed Rachel.

"If you don't mind, please don't be too noisy with that mouth of yours," Kurt half-smiled at Santana, "I'm leaving for NYADA in 2 weeks' time."

Santana punched a fist in the air while Brittany took her hands down.

"What? Our queen is leaving? Who will be ruling this kingdom then?" Brittany said dumb-ly.

"No way, Kurt. That's MY future, you can't go there! Kurt you better stay, we need you!" Rachel screamed.

"Pity little miss Porkchop, Kurt already get it first, I'm so sorry for her," Santana pretended.

"Rachel, I think that's mean," Kurt frowned at Rachel.

"Yes, Rachel, you're being mean. And Kurt, who told you that?" Mr Schue asked.

"Mr Reez told me. He said that I can do better so he sent me on a scholarship there," Kurt said happily.

Suddenly, Blaine ran out of the choir room without looking behind. He was crying. Kurt's eyes widened immediately and tried to call out for Blaine but he already disappeared into the hallway.

"B-Blaine!" Kurt shouted and chased after him.

Kurt and Finn went after Blaine and leave the rest in the choir room. Kurt saw Blaine leaning on the wall beside some lockers.

"I think you should go back to class," Kurt said to Finn.

"What, no! He's my brother, Kurt," Finn said back.

"No, Finn, unless you want to make him uncomfortable. Go back. Trust me," Kurt pushed Finn lightly.

"Fine, Kurt," Finn rolled his eyes and pretended to go back to the choir room.

Kurt took a step towards Blaine super lightly.

"Hey," Kurt greeted him.

"I'm such a baby to the club," Blaine cursed himself.

"Not only the club," Kurt smiled, " You're my baby."

"I can't do it, Kurt, without you, I'm nothing." Blaine sobbed his eyes out.

Finn secretly looked at them from afar. He wants a relationship like this. He always felt this way when he just broke up. Rachel's a bitch, and Quinn's a Puckerman freak, Finn thought. Why can't I get a life like my brothers? Why can't happiness find me? Millions of thoughts invaded his mind. He kept concentrating on the both of them.

"Honey, let's go back to the club," Kurt said and leave Blaine first.

Blaine just remained leaning on the wall silently, staring at the floor. Kurt looked behind and smiled sadly at him. Kurt placed his fingers on Blaine's chin and pulled him into a long, pleasant kiss.

"I'm never saying goodbye to you," Kurt said to Blaine.

Blaine wiped his tears away and stayed still. Then, he looked at Kurt.

"Tell Mr Schue I'm going back home," Blaine stood up and went to the opposite direction.

Kurt nodded sadly and looked at Blaine as his sight slowly fainted into the entrance. Kurt couldn't bear to see Blaine like this.

"Calm down, Kurt, don't cry, be a man," Kurt said to himself, wiping tears away from his eyes.

"Hey, you can cry if you want to," Finn said.

"Finn," Kurt trembled.

"Do it. You aren't forcing the tears to flow, it just flow, right?" Finn smiled sadly at Kurt.

Kurt nodded heavily.

"I knew it. And trust me," Finn held Kurt's hands, "I could sense that you and Blaine, are gonna last forever."

Kurt chuckled lightly.

"I wish you did this to me when I was in love with you," Kurt said, "Not now."

Finn smiled at his fully-depressed step-brother walking totally lady-like towards the choir room. He punched his fist in the air. He successfully cheered Kurt up a little, and that was his first good achievement in a week.

Kurt went into his room to find Blaine reading some magazines on the bed. Kurt laid his bag down and settled down beside Blaine. When Blaine saw Kurt, he immediately throw the magazines on the floor and pretended to be doing nothing.

"Hey, Blaine, why would you throw that mag?" Kurt asked suspiciously.

"N-nothing, just, shocked that you're home early," Blaine changed his gaze.

Kurt raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

"I wanna check on my boyfriend," Kurt said protectively and pecked Blaine on the lips, "You weren't reading porn, right? 'Cuz I won't forgive you for that."

"No, Kurt. I was just browsing through, stuff," Blaine said confidently.

"Let me see," Kurt said and went to pick the magazine up.

Blaine snatched the magazine and tore it. Then, he put it under his pillow. Kurt frowned at Blaine deeply.

"Blaine! You're hiding something from me!" Kurt accused.

"N-no, Kurt, I wanna make things right. I don't wanna hurt your feelings," Blaine explained.

Kurt get out of bed and got into pyjamas without listening to Blaine's arguments. He then switched off the lights and pretended to go to sleep. Blaine sighed loudly, making it clear to Kurt that he's frustrated.

"I love you, Kurt, as much as you love your dad more than me," Blaine said and kissed Kurt on the forehead, "Goodnight, lovely."

Kurt felt a drop of tear on his cheeks as he laid still. It was his lover's tears. He cried. He cried silently, feeling deeply sad for Blaine. He couldn't take it anymore. He don't wanna leave Blaine, but he couldn't. This was his dreams, and he can't let anything, or anyone get into his way from getting it. He cried himself to sleep that night.

An hour later, he was woken up by the sound of Blaine's coughs. He rushed out of bed and went into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Blaine, c'mon drink some water," Kurt said softly.

Blaine shook his head and sat up. He looked at Kurt's beautiful, glistening eyes. He's only going to have them till 2 weeks and - poof - gone. Well, at least Skype, but he couldn't feel him.

"Thanks Kurt. I owe you," Blaine said as he gulped down the water.

Kurt went to place the glass at the kitchen and when he went up to his room, Blaine was fast asleep, facing the left side of the bed. His magazine was clearly exposed. Kurt grabbed it and brought it downstair, to have a look at it. He flipped through some pages and found a list of things, in Blaine's handwriting.

'Things to do when Kurt left'

1) Meet someone new.

2) Spend more time with Gabriel.

Kurt gasped in shock.

Author speaks: I put you on a suspense there! ;) I love Klaine, I do, but I want some reaaaal suspense in their relationship! That's what makes a fanfict going, right? I promise there'll be some moments someday, okay! I love you all xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 439 18
This is where it started with Max, where the relationship with Quinn kicked off.
23.9K 781 22
This is a story about Klaine and how they roomed together at Dalton. They get close enough that they know everything about each other and to start to...
188K 6.5K 22
When life gives you shattered glass, turn it into a relationship.
96 0 16
"How much are you paying me?" "$100 every date" "Deal" ~~ It all started when he made me fall in love with him, then he left me. ~~ It all starte...