แด›สœแด‡ สœแด€สŸา“ แด€ssแด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€แด ใ€Š MY HERO...

By Shorry_

{๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™š๐™™} From being the lazy idiot to somehow being the number one student at UA, how did t... More

Warning
Chapter 1
Yอ™/Nอ™ Yอ™/Lอ™/Nอ™
New placement image
Love interests
Chapter 2 dreams for the future
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Secrets?
แธ‰ะฝโˆ€โ„˜โŠฅฮตั 7 ๏นฉฮตแธ‰ัฮตโŠฅ๏นฉ โˆ€ฮท๏นฉแบ˜ฮตัฮตโˆ‚
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sleepy Time
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 going off topic
Chapter 12
Pay up
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Special chapter
Taggแด‡ส€แดษดษช ส™ษชแด›แด„สœแด‡s
Saiki and I
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Kind of proud
Chapter 17
Parents catching up
Things Y/n can't do
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
You Die in their arms
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Taggeroni With The Kusuo Saiki
Chapter 26
A/n
Follow Up On Last A/n
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
โ˜†One shortโ˜†
more drawings
The real Chapter 28
This book is discontinued

Chapter 25

3K 123 38
By Shorry_

Y/n huffs lightly as his alarm goes off in his ear. Waking up to his dorm room ceiling is very weird. Especially with an unknown weight next to him. Sitting up he looks to see a stuffed lama resting next to him.
"What the..."
Ignoring it he goes down stairs after changing.

"Good morning."
Y/n yawns as he speaks, those who are up greet him in their uniforms. Bakugo, the only one who can wake up early enough to cook breakfast puts food down on the table.
"Tch you're hair is a mess."
He states and Kirishima laughs at the fluff ball in front of him.
"D-dude hold on let me sort your hair."
Kirishima drags Y/n back to the elevator.
"Hm... Fine."
Y/n sighs and Kirishima pulls Y/n to his bathroom where his hair products sit. After 30 minutes of brushing hair the two return back to the dining room.

"Thank God I'm starving."
Y/n starts to scoff his food down quickly, Bakugo slaps him over the head to get him to eat slower.
"What are you? A dog?"
Kusuo asks as he sees the mess but Y/n sticks his tongue out. You may ask why doesn't Kusuo make breakfast? It would save time however the pink haired psychic is selfish and would rather not help others if he doesn't have to. Aren't you supposed to be training towards being a hero?

No. You forced me here, I'd rather be in attack on titan. I could hide in the forest and be away from civilisation. Or maybe Rwby since I could basically do the same thing. Anywhere but here is good.

... Hmm...

I don't like the sound of that, hmm.

Good.

Like normal the students walk to school but instead it's just a five minute walk giving them extra time to mingle with each other or talk to other classes. Y/n quickly skips to Shinsou's class, note book in hand hoping to return it.
"Heyo is Shinsou in here?"
Kai excitedly points at the face planted male as he shakes Ren back and forth.
"Hitoshi! You're note book."
Y/n shouts for the sleeping male and in return he stretches his hand out from where he's sitting.
"You lazy mother fu-"
Y/n grumbles but can't say much as he did the exact move before. He places the kitty doodled note book in Shinsou's hand and quickly leaves back to his own class.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
"Yes my Lord-"
"Wrong anime."
"Can't let me have fun can you."

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/n finds himself unknowingly walking home, he plays it off saying he's going to an arcade but instead is just wandering his way back home. He's used to getting a phone call around this time from his dad, asking where he is.
He hasn't accepted his father's death fully yet as he's staring at his phone, waiting for the call. He plays the voicemail he got last week when he forgot to check his phone.

"Hey this is your boy, Y/n. Leave a message after the beep."

"Hey Y/n, my handsome baby son! I won't be home when you get back due to a meeting. Takeshi will be there with some cake from France. Your mum sent it over as a congratulations gift. I don't know for what. Does she know that I basically killed sole? Probably. Anyway have fun doing what ever you do just try to swear less, the neighbours are complaining. Love you! "

Y/n casually replays the voice mail, not noticing the sorrow filled stare he's earning from a nearby stranger. With a sniff, Y/n wipes his eyes dry but they instantly get wet.
"You alright?"
A deep voice asks, slightly muffled by some sort of face covering. Looking up Y/n is in slightly surprise as he recognises the stranger.
"Oh you're that bird guy I met the other day..."
Y/n sniffs again and quickly tries to hide his face from the male.
"I'm okay..."
Y/n lies through his teeth and the stranger sighs.
"I'm pretty sure you're not okay."
Overhaul takes a side glance at Y/n, the younger male definitely has started to cry again as small tear drops soak into the ground like rain.

The bench soon becomes full as Overhaul sits down. He passes over a newly baught biscuit packet, chocolate chip cookies.
(I swear if an American comes telling me that biscuits aren't the general name for Custard creams, chocolate chip cookies and other biscuits. I will-
Yare yare just write.)

The two sit silently, eating a biscuit while making some small talk. Overhaul had taken off one of his gloves so he doesn't get crumbs on them. He kept his mask on and Y/n finds small amusement as he watches the mafia/Yakuza boss quickly sneak the biscuit into his mouth.
Slowly the two got to know each other, probably the best way to do so. Eating biscuits at night and talking trash about some things.

"Oi!"
A loud shout startles the two and Overhaul quickly runs away as he recognises the number 3 hero flying towards them.
"Who was that?"
Hawks asks and Y/n shrugged his shoulders.
"I don't know but he has good tastes in biscuits."
Y/n bites into another cookie finishing the packet. He finally realised the time, the sky a dark colour with stars glittering like diamonds.
"Crap. What about curfew."
Y/n mutters and Hawks slightly frowns.
"That's why I'm here. Eraser head got worried when you weren't accounted for."
Hawks lands on the floor, stopping his hovering.
"Oh... Sorry."
Y/n quietly says and he quickly starts to shiver, just noticing the cold. For some reason Overhaul radiated heat, might of been the coat or his quirk keeping him warm.
"Come on let's get you to the dorms."
Hawks pulls Y/n up and with a swift motion he places his coat on Y/n. The fabric is warm and also smelled like fried chicken, that being mentioned Y/n could hear the slight crinkle of receipts that are probably from KFC. With a light puff Y/n is nug and warm. Hawks smiles seeing Y/n being swallowed whole by the beige jacket.

"All aboard the Hawks plane."
Hawks picks up Y/n bridal style and Y/n grins in return. He felt comfortable, calm and most importantly didn't feel depressed like before. He's soon flying through the sky, Hawks easily brought Y/n back to the dorms.
"We have come to our final destination."
Hawks announced as he lands in front of the dorm doors. Aizawa stands there with a straight face, slightly grumpy but also relieved that Y/n didn't get kidnapped again.
Hawks wraps his arms around Y/n with his charming smile making Aizawa grumble a bit more under his breath.
"Get inside before I beat you."
Y/n huffs and takes off Hawks jacket and passes it back to him.
"So rude, I found him on a bench with some suspicious male. Seeya!"
Hawks quickly shoots up into the sky, some how putting his jacket back on.

"You know curfew, why weren't you back in time."
Aizawa lets Y/n in and said male just rolls his eyes. Aizawa didn't expect the sassy response but brushes it off, understanding Y/n is going through tough times.
"You haven't answered the question."
Aizawa speaks making Y/n freeze in front of the elevator.
"I ended up walking my route home. Without knowing. I went to the park and I sat there for an hour or more, waiting."
Y/n explains.
"Waiting for what?"

"For my dad to call me. Asking where I am."
Aizawa frowns, he quickly walks over to Y/n as he notices the male shoulders shake.
"Y/n..."
Y/n quickly enters the elevator and jams the close door button. Aizawa sighs as the last thing he sees is Y/n looking down to the floor with tears falling down his cheeks again.

Y/n exits onto his floor and gets a suprise when he finds Denki sneaking back into his dorm with chocolate that's probably Bakugo's.
"Y/n? Woah what happened?"
Y/n tries to walk past but Denki grabs him and swiftly pulls him inside his dorm room. It's kind of tasteless but Y/n doesn't care.
"Please let me go to my room..."
Y/n asks quietly but in return some Pj' s are thrown at him.
"Sorry but tonight we comfort eat."
Denki proceeds to pull out a paper bag filled with Halloween sweets and Y/n starts to eat one of the sherbert lollipops.

Soon Denki is gently stroking Y/n's hair after he sobbed loudly into his shoulder. The two peacefully sleep.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Next door

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

"I'm this close to throwing you out of the window."
"Just because you suck at Uno and you need to read people's minds or ise your powers to see the cards?"
"Yes."
Kusuo huffs, his green lenses on his bedside table as he glares at his enemy. In his hands are two uno cards while in mine there's one.
"Uno."
Kusuo places down a plus 2, feeling quite confident at his play until I confidently place down another plus two making our spectator (Abaddon) laugh loudly.

Two loud bangs on the wall and an angry shout from Bakugo quickly shuts Abaddon up while Kusuo plans my burial.
"Don't get so aggressive with Uno. It's just a game."
"You cheated. I saw your pen out."
"Your seeing things..."
"No I wasn't."
"Go to sleep."
"You little-"
"Alright bed time. Sorry but if you kill him I'll end up dead."

Abaddon throws Kusuo into the bed and quickly grabs me and teleports away. Kusuo stares blankly at his ceiling, cursing me out with curses.
"Can't even play Uno fairly. You deserve to be cursed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.5K 115
UA High School is the most sought out hero academy in the world. The most famous heroes have graduated from this prestigious school. (R/N) is a boy w...
357K 9.5K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...
383K 11.4K 26
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š." You were the average UA student with the same cookie cutter dream of becoming a hero. Well, at least t...
8.5K 215 12
You've grown up a lot since we were kids ... Y/n.. You and Izuku were friends when you were kids ,but sadly you moved away 10 years later you come b...