Scandal | H.S.

By angelsvol6

I met her once and wrote a song about her I want to scream, I want to shout it out, I hope she hears me now ... More

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 [.𝟏]
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 [.𝟐]
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟎
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

6.7K 178 235
By angelsvol6

Harry Styles | November 1, 2017 | Manchester, UK

    I stare at the phone in my hands, trying to contain all my willpower not to throw it across the room. Jeff and Mitch were looking at me with apprehension in their eyes, ready to calm down whatever outburst I was going to throw.

Is McKenna Prentiss Cheating on Harry Styles?

On Halloween, and coincidentally, McKenna Prentiss' 20th Birthday, the Model/Singer was seen leaving the Avalon club with best friend Kelsey Merritt and singer Niall Horan.

Earlier that day, Prentiss and Horan released a new single, Seeing Blind, which was immediately the #10 most played song on Apple Music.

Fans were quick to point out how the song encapsulates two lovers finally opening their eyes and seeing their true feelings for each other. Prentiss and Horan were very touchy feely when they left the club, with Merritt holding Prentiss' hand and Prentiss clinging on to Horan as he held her waist.

But what about Styles? Are Styles and Prentiss over?

Styles is currently in the UK on his promotional tour for his self titled album, which include the singles, Sign of the Times, and Kiwi.

    Jeff had showed me the article once he'd arrive, asking if I heard Kenna's new song, or if I had seen the articles that were blowing up. I told him no, and was genuinely surprised when I had seen what happened.

    The reason I didn't see anything was that I was too caught up in my own bubble. In the midst of lounging in bed all morning, lunch with Camille and Alexa's halloween party, I wasn't that bothered to check my phone, deeming it insignificant for the day. I rarely go on my phone anyway, social media has been such a toxic environment for one to be in, celebrity or not.

    Jeff assured me that Kenna's management was already on top of the articles and rumors, trying to fix whatever she fucked up. And no, I'm not being harsh, she seriously fucked up. I was doing my part in making sure no one but trusted friends and family knew about Camille, why can't she do the same?

    I'm not at all bothered with the fact that she's probably dating Niall, I mean the lad's total boyfriend material. What I am furious about is the fact that she did the song, our song, with Niall.  Well, it's not as if we both unanimously agreed that I would do it with her, but she could've talked to me about it, and asked me.

    It was the start of our writing process, and to have composed something within the first 3 hours was amazing, even for me, but to have done it with Kenna, it was magical. It was like she was seriously born for music writing. She immediately knew what to sing the minute I strummed those chords. She's a genius.

    It was probably 6am in LA right now, but it's like my brain didn't seem to care. My anger just kept resurfacing whenever I thought about her and Niall. It's as if my brain went on auto pilot and sent her a message.

    I saw that the message had delivered, but she hasn't replied. This triggered my anger more, and now I was seething. She should be fixing this, not me. I'm not the one who's supposed to reach out anyway, she should talk to me, not the other way around.

    Jeff stood from where he was seated and placed a hand on my shoulder.

    "It's 6am in LA Harry, she's probably just fallen asleep, they were partying til quarter past 5. She'll get back to you. Plus you should be preparing for tonight's show. It's Manchester night!" He tries to sound excited towards the end of his statement, which made me smile.

    Tonight I perform in my hometown, at the 02 Apollo in Manchester. It's a relatively smaller arena, but I just want something a bit intimate before I perform here again next year. My mom, sister, and a few childhood friends are going to be watching, and Camille of course.

    The last month with Camille has been a whirlwind, some days we're fine, like we are most days, some days she's rather clingy than normal, but on other days, she's distant, and it's as if she didn't want to talk to me. It's actually quite surprising that she managed to hide herself from fans, and the media. Camille has been understanding about the whole PR stuff, saying she doesn't mind, but on some days, I'll catch her looking at photos that Kenna and I have posted on our social medias and just stare blankly at it.

    My thoughts were interrupted by my front door opening, my mom sauntering in with Gemma in tow. They both look so happy, mom's smile reaching her ears, and Gemma smiling, but not as wide as my mom was.

    "Oh my baby!" My mom exclaims as I walk to greet her, taking my face in her hands and placing a kiss on both cheeks. She then pulls me in a hug, but I don't think crushing my bones til I couldn't breathe is considered a hug.

    "Mom, I can't breathe." I managed to mutter out through breathes, and she releases me from her hug, smiling apologetically.

    "My baby brother's finally going to live his Elvis dream." Gemma coos, pinching my cheeks which I scowl at. This earns a laugh from my mom, Gemma, Jeff and Mitch. We were all in the living room now, just sitting and having a cup of tea, my mom's orders.

    "So, H, where's Camille?" My mom asks, and as I was about to answer her, I noticed Gemma roll her eyes, and Mitch do the same. I furrowed my brows but decided to just talk to them about it later.

    "She said she'll meet us there." I say with a shrug, my mom sends me a tight-lipped smile, but this just confuses me even more. I look to Jeff who just shrugs.

    "Okay, what's going on?" I ask, placing my cup on the coffee table, peering my eyes from Mitch, to Gemma, to Jeff, then finally to my mom.

    "Nothing honey, nothing's going on." My mom reassured, but this just made me furrow my brows even more. I look to her, then to Gemma who just groaned.

    "We don't like Camille, H." Gemma says bluntly.

    "Gemma!" My mom scolds, looking to my sister with a disapproving look.

    "What? He should know the truth." Gemma says with a shrug, I look to Jeff and Mitch who just avoid my glance.

    "And why don't you like her?" I ask, looking solely at Gemma who I know wouldn't give me a fake and sugar coated answer.

    "Well, for starters, she acts like she's riding on a high horse, she thinks she's Ms. Untouchable because she has you by her side. Second, she treats your team like trash, it's still a mystery to me why you fail to see that. She doesn't even bother to make conversation, with me, or your band, or even Jeff! All she cares about is your opinion, and mom's obviously. She's rude too sometimes, saying me-"

    "Alright that's enough!" I below out, shocking everyone. My mom just looks at me with her mouth wide open, never seeing this side of me. Gemma kept her cool, not even feeling sorry for what she had said. Jeff averting his eyes from mine and putting all his focus on his phone. Mitch just looked like he agreed with Gemma.

    "H, I don't think Gemma meant to sound rude." Mom said, her eyes softening when she sees my state.

    "No mom, I did." Gemma shrugs nonchalantly. I turn to Gemma and glare at her, and she just shrugs.

    "I think we should head to the venue now." Jeff tries to ease the tension around the room, everyone nods in agreement. I stand from the couch, and head to the front door.

    "I'll meet you guys there." I said, grabbing my keys and leaving my mom, Gemma, Jeff and Mitch in my house. I head for my car and quickly pull out of the driveway. Where I was headed I had no clue, all I know is that I want a few minutes for myself before being surrounded by a sea of people.

    I was driving to where I know I could relax, and where I know nobody is going to bother me. As I reach the familiar destination, I park my car and head towards the small clearing.

    I found a tree that was quite close to a lake, and decide to sit there, close my eyes and just relax. Just breathe Harry.

    I've never been this furious about a situation, never been this furious about a girl. Nobody affected me the way she did. She was captivating, as always. Her smile, her laugh, her, she's different.

    The sky soon turned dark blue from the pink-purple it was. I looked at my phone for the first time since I got here, and saw a flood of texts from Jeff, Mitch and Camille. But one certain notification caught my eye.

    I stare at her message, but I decide not to reply, and just to call her after my show. Oh fuck, the show.

    I quickly raced to my car, and drove as fast as I could to the O2 Apollo, which wasn't actually that far. About a 15 minute drive. Once I arrived, I was whisked away by Jeff, immediately being put in the make up chair. Erica did my hair, and I was put into a black and red Gucci suit. I gave my mom and sister a hug, apologizing for how I was acting earlier, to which my mom said it was okay, and Gemma saying what she said was true, but it was up to me how I wanted to deal with it.

    As soon as I let go of Gemma, my eyes spotted Camille. She was sitting on the couch, her eyes trained on her phone. When she sensed me looking, her eyes found mine, but it felt different, it felt forced.

    She stood from the couch and approached me, throwing her arms around and wrapping me in a hug, as she lets go, she places a kiss on my cheek, and pecks me on the lips.

    "Good luck tonight, Mon cherie, you'll do amazing!" She says, her french accent thick tonight. She places another kiss on my cheek, and saunters off with my mom and Gemma, to where they were escorted to their seats.

    I decide to use this show as a way to forget the world for a minute, focusing on singing and giving my fans the best night.

    After the show, Abigail, my childhood friend, invited everyone for a round of drinks, but I decided to sit this one out. Telling them I'm tired and that I just wanted to go home and sleep. Camille offered to drive, but I told her I want a night alone, to which she took offence, but I shrugged her off. I gave my mom and Gemma a kiss goodbye, and left without a word.

    When I arrived home, I decided now would be the perfect time to call Kenna, let's see what she has to say. It took about 3 rings for her to answer, her voice soft and quiet.

    "Hey, H."

    "Why Kenna?" I decide to just rip the band-aid off and ask her why.

    "Look, I didn't think, I just wanted to get that song out because it's one of my favorites and Jamie said that Niall wou-" I cut her off before she could continue.

    "I'm not mad about that." I snap, bringing my fingers up to my mouth and pinching my bottom lip with my thumb and index finger.

    "What? What are you on about Harry?" She asks, her tone growing annoyed.

    "Why didn't you tell me?"

    "Harry stop acting like I know everything you're thinking! Tell you what?" She snaps, and I could hear her breathing growing heavier on the other line.

    "Why didn't you tell me you're dating Niall?" I ask, it was silent for a few seconds, but then I heard her cackle. Why the fuck is she laughing?

    "Why the fuck are you laughing?" I snap, and to this she stops laughing.

    "Harry are you jealous?" She teases

    "What? Why the fuck would I be jealous? What's there to be jealous of?"

    "O-kay then." She says, her tone now going back to the annoyed tone it was earlier, "I don't see why I'd have to tell you if I'm dating him or not?"

    "So you are dating?"

    "And why would that be of any interest to you? Last I know we aren't even friends."  Her tone got more aggressive as she spoke, her anger coming out.

    "What do you mean we aren't friends?" my voice coming out small and soft, a complete 180 to the annoyed and furious one it was earlier.

    "I don't know Harry, as far as I know, friends, best friends at that, don't just ignore each other, and I think a best friend would have the decency to greet their best friend on their birthday." Oh shit.

    "Kenna, I'm sorry! I-"

    "Save it Harry. If I want to date Niall then I will. We're only doing this for publicity remember. We don't have to be friends anymore. I'm sorry if I decided to do the song with Niall, and I'm sorry I didn't tell you. That's why I wanted to talk. I have to go, I'll just text you whatever management wants us to do next." She says, her tone sounded like she was done, with me. She hung up not long after that.

    She's my best friend, before this whole thing even happened, we decided we would be best friends. So tell me why am I feeling jealous that my best friend is dating my former bandmate?

-----------------
hey loves! sorry it took so long for me to update, but here you gooooo! this took me quite a while to write because it's in Harry's POV and I want it to sound as him as possible, if that makes sense?

anyway, i hope you enjoyed this chapter! next chapter is going to be fun 😉 i can't wait for you all to read it!

have a good day my loves!

all my love,
savannah x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 2.8K 67
y'all know what the deal is :) →REQUESTS ARE CLOSED← → CONTAINS SWEARING ← *Started Oct. 6th 2019* *finished Dec. 8th 2020* #179 IN HARRYSTYLES 4th o...
51.8K 884 30
"It's like she's always there when I need her. The antidote for all of my problems." ✧ 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘚𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘍𝘢𝘯 𝘍𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
4.6M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...
3.7M 80.7K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...