To betray the mafia king

By suzangill98

In the centre of the world of riches, guns and illegality. Stood a beautiful man with temperament as cool as... More

Love kills
Meeting them
The repayment
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

|Chapter 3|

8.6K 427 74
By suzangill98

...............................................
I was planning to destroy you,
To forget that for that to happen I have to start with destroying myself.
.....................................................

Mr Giordano had a bright smile on his face as he looked into his son's serious eyes.

Proud to call him his son.

"Vincenzo my son you have made me the happiest man alive today. Roussou will be so happy to get this news!"

Of course that bastard will be ,after all his plan just got successful.
If David thinks he won this,he should think again for Vincenzo Accardi dosen't offer success on silver platter.

"You must have liked his daughter,she is such a sweet and caring child! Wait let me tell your mom! She will be so happy!"

His father's happiness was  making him question his decision.
If he goes ahead with this there will be no looking back.

"You liked her, isn't it Vince? Finally my boy likes a girl!!"

His father didn't wait for his answer and just went to celebrate.

Alex stood behind him with mouth open.
While Vince loosened his tie and fell back on the king sized bed.

"Man are you serious? What the hell are you doing?"

Alex said shouting at him as soon as Mr Giordano left the room.

"Just lower your fuck*** voice for I will hate to put a bullet through your head to shut your mouth!"

Alex sighed sitting next to him on his duvet.
His eyes staring into his cold ones, trying to get his answers.

Minutes passed and Alex finally decided to break the ice.

"You liked her? Like seriously? She is rude and arrogant and a spoiled daddy's girl!"

"Well that's what people say about her?
People call me a murderer as well but have I ever killed someone who is innocent?"

"But-"

"Shut it Alex I am not in the mood"

"You are planning something I know it.
Love and you ,not possible! The idea itself is bizarre."

"Tell me man I know you enough to know you have something else in mind!"

Vince got up from the bed and poured himself a glass of whiskey.
Sighing he closed his eyes while resting his head on the  sofa.

"David wants to trick dad using his daughter as a tool.
He wants me to marry her ,fall in love with her and make me do as he pleases"

Alex's eyes widened as he joined his friend and poured himself a glass as well.

"And?"

"And things will go accordingly"

"Vince are you serious! It's too dangerous! That girl can be dangerous,how can you trust her?"

"I don't"

"You are going to marry her but you don't trust her?"

"She is something Alex"
Vince said while running his hand on his jaw where she slapped him yesterday.
He could still feel the warmth of it.

"Yes she is,a manipulator,a gold digger,a backstabber!!"

Vince again smiled at this and patted his friends back.

"Agreed but still she has that fire which attracts me to her.I have never met a girl like her,she is fierce like a lioness and my beast is very eager to tame her."

Alex looked disappointed.
His hands running through his hair.

"See man you are already attracted to her! she will play you on her fingers Vince! use your brain!!"

"She will be my wife coming Friday, I will make her fall for me.
So hard that let alone her father she will defy this whole world for me. And then will I play my master stroke.
David Rousseau key will be in my hands and I will destroy him!"

Alex sat back placing one leg over the other.
His drink swirling in the glass.

"And what if she does not fall in love with you?"

Vincenzo's gaze hardened on him as he tighened his jaw.

"She will and that to very soon."

"And what if you fall in love with her?"

Vincenzo's grip tightened on the glass as he glared at his friend with raw anger.

"Vincenzo Accardi can never fall in love"

With this the glass broke under pressure of his grip and it's pieces got scattered around on the floor.

....................................................

He stood in the alter with a white tuxedo adoring his perfect frame.

The wait was killing him and he just wanted this ceremony to end.
Bored he looked around to see the entire place decorated with beautiful flowers.

Guests chatting around and waiting patiently for the bride to arrive.
The only person who did not look happy was his mother.

She was against this marriage since day one.
On knowing that Alessa belonged to a mafia family,she has straightforwardly rejected her without even meeting her.

Vincenzo loved his mother alot but he also knew of her habits quite well.
When she loves someone,she does it with her everything and the vice versa applies for hate as well.

There are few handful of people she dislikes,but when she does no one can change her opinion.
She can say whatever comes to her mind without a care of anything.

Her smile was dull as she welcomed the guests,just obeying Mr Giordano's orders.

His thoughts got interrupted when he saw the veiled figure stepping inside.

Her white dress trailed behind her,a bunch of flowers held in her hands and her face veiled behind a white net.

She wore a neck high wedding dress showing least of her skin.
Making him approve it in his mind.
He hates his women showing skin to other men.

His gaze shifted to that smirking face of David and he cringed in distaste.
How much he hated seeing this man.

She stood next to him and the wedding vows started.
His eyes transfixed on her as she continued staring on the ground shyly.

Unknown to all , behind the veil were trails of her salty tears.
Eyes red from crying.
Her hands were shaking as well which she was trying her best to hide.

"I do"
Her voice came out firm even though she was shaking from inside.
Everything else a blur to her as she felt numb to react to anything.

Only when a strong grip held  her shaking hands did she looked up.
His touch gentle in contrast to his stoic face.

His eyes were fixed on her as he gently lifted the veil and pulled her closer from her waist.
Her shaking hands to land on his hard chest as she refused to meet her husband's stare.

"Look up Alessa"
Came his authoritative cold voice and she couldn't help abide,not trying to hide the tears that have soaked her long eyelashes.

His thumb caressing her cheeks to clean the salty trail.
Her skin burning under the touch of his warm skin.

"Don't. I promise you will be the happiest women alive as long as Vincenzo Accardi stands by your side."

His words took her by surprise, unable to judge if it was reality or just a show for the public.
What he said was true,he did wish to make her the happiest women alive if only she wished to stand along him and not her father.

She just looked into his eyes,not knowing what to say.
Who to trust and who to betray.

Before she could ponder much on his words,his lips crashed onto her in a promise sealing kiss.

Her hands turning into fists as she stood there in the arms of the man she is destined to destroy.
Not knowing what to do,she just stood there like a doll ,while he explored her to his heart's satisfaction.

What started with a small gentle nibbling on her lips,got turned into a rough dominating kiss which left her  short of breath.

Claps echoed around but she stood hypnotized by the magic of his lips.
Her eyes open taking in the beauty of the man stealing her first kiss.

24 years.

She saved it for her husband and today she gave it to him.

With everything else being fake,this kiss felt like the only real thing to her.

His pulled back and offered her a smile that made her knees go weak.
Her hands refusing to leave his collars.

"Welcome to family,
Mrs Alessa Giordano Accardi"

And that was when she melted.
She legally accepted this man to be her soulmate.

Fake or real, Amara was now Vincenzo's wife.

..................................................

She sat in a huge room with flowers and decorations all around.
The king size beg decorated with Rose petals and scented candles giving the room a dim but romantic lighting.

Her heart was beating fast as she sat in a corner ,staring at her shaking hands and a beautiful cut diamond ring adoring her middle finger.

She was deceiving him.
The very thought made tears to leak out without permission.

A slight migraine was already beginning as the crimes she was going to commit weighted on her innocent mind.

Lack of food and sleep , both acting as a catalyst to it.

The handle to the room clicked open and she hurriedly turned her back to clean her tears.

The door closed and silence followed for next few minutes.

Patiently waiting in anticipation she sat silently .
His footsteps the only thing she could hear.

Living on her own all these years with only her brother.
She rarely talked to men.
Phobic you can't say but uncomfortable yes.

His eyes stared at her back for a few seconds but he didn't bother much.
The days events have made him tired and he decided to have a shower and rest early.

Noticing his absence she was  finally able to breathe.
Her eyes taking in the huge size of the room which was nothing less than a palace in itself.

Such a show of wealth was never seen by her.
Her heart beat fastened as she gulped and thought about the power of the man she was messing with.

But does she have a choice?
It's either her or Aiden.

The clothes were suffocating and the heels have left blisters on her feet.
Sighing she removed the pair of expensive heels and placed them in a corner.

Her hands enjoying the soft touch of the fluffy carpet as she placed the heels on them.

Hearing the lock open she stood still like the statue of liberty.
Her back towards him as she avoided seeing his handsome face.

It didn't seem like it affected him.
Ignoring her presence completely again he made his way towards the bed and laid down.

She could see his upper body naked through her side view, but she didn't dared to look at him directly.

His nakedness alone bothering her much more than it should.

It was not her fault though, a girl who has only focussed on making her brother study in a school, give him a roof and something to fill his stomach with till now.
How can she think finding herself a guy?

Her thoughts got interrupted when he switched off the lights and proceeded to go of to sleep.

Her awkward self unaware of what to do.

What do I wear?Do I sleep like this won't?"

Where to sleep?I can't share a bed with him."

What to say?Should I ask him?Will I be disturbing him?

Her hands fidgeting but no words left her lips.
Her earlier fierceness got lost somewhere when she accepted her fate with this man.

"You can freshen up and sleep on the bed"

His surprisingly gentle voice making her rub her arms and look in his direction.

His perfect jawline looked more perfect in the side lamps dim light.
His dark eyes starting at her with calmness.

Feeling awkward under his stare she literally ran towards the wardrobe.
Her eyes widening in fear as she saw the night dresses that hung there.

With fingers frantically running over the silky lingeries, she  tried to find something that covered at least something.

Sweat covering her forehead in the air conditioned room.
She never wore these kind of clothes.
Too uncomfortable for her.

Her eyes finally land on something and she sighed in relief.
Black shorts that reached her knees roughly.

This would do.

Aware of him talking on phone with someone, she decided to take advantage of his ignorance.

Slowly opening up his side of the wardrobe she found what she was searching.
A big grey plain t- shirt.

I hope this is not his favourite.

She pulled it in a hurry making the entire pile to fall down.
Cursing in her mind she hurriedly placed them back while taking hidden glances at him through her shoulder.

A laptop was placed on his lap as he explained something to the person on the other line.
His eyes focussed on the work in his hand.

Picking up the clothes she entered the bathroom and nearly dumped them on the ground.
Her heart beating rapidly ,    ready to burst out of her chest.

Taking in deep breathe she looked up to see her reflection in the mirror.

She looked kind of beautiful today.
Her dull eyes were shining in that heavy makeup they did.
Her eyebrows looking perfect and her usual dull brown hair were shining in the light.

What all money can do she thought, while splashing water on her face .

Washing away thousands of dollars in just few seconds.
The useless things on which these rich people wasted their money on, really surprised her.

Try asking the one who spends 40 minutes fighting with the shopkeeper for a mere buck.

Miser some say but she preferred practical.

Her needs were different from others as she knew in the end no one will come to save her.

The dress was beautiful but sadly she will have to tear it.
There is no way she has that long arms that she can open the zip herself.
Nor will she ever ask his help for removing it.

She was Amara and Amara always have a solution.

Biting her lip in frustration she placed both her hands on each side of the high neck, and pulled it apart.

Nothing....

Groans of annoyance leave her lips as she tried it again.

"Breathe Amara Breathe"

"You can do it..common!!"

And she did.
Sounds of pearls hitting the ground one by one echoed in the silent washroom as she smiled in happiness.

Too excited after such a tensed day, she couldn't stop jumping up and exclaiming "yes" in excitement.

But that was her worst mistake.

Those super genius ones can be stupid sometimes and she was not an exception.
Long forgotten that the pearl buttons she 'so gently' pulled were adoring the marble tiles beneath.

She screamed in horror as her foot slipped on it and she found herself falling back.
The screams of excitement changed to groans of pain as she rolled on the ground in pain.

Her hips suffered a harsh blow and her backbone got twisted in a weird angle.
But they were still bearable.
Her twisted ankle was a more painful site.

"These stupid pearls!! Stupid!! Stupid!! Stupid Amara!!! Oh God it hurts!!"

She was screaming as she heard a knock on the door and she could swear that she had to use both her hands to silent her groans.

"Alessa? Everything fine?"

She pressed her hands on her mouth tightly.
Trying to silence her pains.

"Y.....Ya.....good..all good!!"

She managed to say, praying he doesn't ask something else.

"Are you sure? I heard something falling?"

"Yaa it was me you dumbass"
She wanted to scream in frustration but refrained.

"Oh nothing...just a flower vase"

There was silence for a few seconds and she thought he left.
But how wrong she was.

"Open the door ,Alessa"

His voice has turned from gentle to stern, order clear and firm.

"I...it's fine"

"Open it! NOW!!"

This time he nearly growled like a feral animal.
But who said she was any less than a stubborn lioness.

"I said it's fine!! I won't!!"

She assessed her ankle in the meanwhile and oh boy it looked bad.
Twisted in a weird angle she couldn't even move it a centimetre without screaming in pain.

Her breath got stuck ,every second she tried moving it and tears of pain traced her face.

The other side of the door was silent, so he finally left she thought.
But the worst part was that she needed his help right now.

So bravely she outrightly refused his help, if only she knew the pain will be this worse.
Not to forget her immobility to move let alone change her clothes.

Her naked back could feel the cold tiles beneath as she laid on the bathroom floor.
Her leg lifted high from her level.

"This hurts...ahhh it hurts so bad!"
She kept whispering talking to herself.

Her ego or whatever you call it was too high for her to ask for his help.
Having lived all her life on her own she was capable enough to handle everything.

But sometimes in some situations she broke and today was one of them.

Holding onto the washbasin she placed down her good foot, trying to get up again.
She will not be helpless, she will fight till the last second of her life.

Tears were leaking like waterfall as slight weight got transferred to her bad foot.
Her grip tightening and body leaning on the wall for support.

Silencing her cries by biting her lips she looked up to reverse the path of the tears.
The bright light above spinning around her.

The pain was too much.
Her body was losing its balance.
Her head was spinning.

"Sit down!! sit down"
Her mind screamed as she knew already what was going to happen.

She was going to faint.

That heaviness in her chest and the numbness in her legs was telling her.
But she just couldn't sit.

She was going to fall and maybe worse, going to get her head smacked this time and waje up with a concussion.
It was inevitable.

She could feel it.

But then she found two arms sliding to her side.
A hard thing pressing her back on the wall and two strong hands holding onto her shoulders.

Her eyes were dropping, she could only see those black orbs starting at her.

And then before she knows, she found a cold liquid touch her lips.
Her mouth slightly opening to the lid of the bottle pressed to her lips.

As she gulped it , surprisingly she found her senses returning.
A wet hand was placed on her forehead as he gently removed her hair from her face.

"Can you stand?"
He asked seeing her eyes now wide open, taking in everything around her.

A cry of pain again left her lips when she tried applying some weight on her foot.
His gaze went lower and that's when he found the cause of her pain.

His eyes were still calm like the sea, not a single line of worry to be seen on his forehead.
Like something like this is what he deals with generally.

Before she could tell him her pains, he had already placed one arm below her waist and the other below her knee.

She silenced the shriek of surprise that was going to leave her lips.
His grip firm and face stoic.

Gently placing her on the duvet while giving extra attention to her twisted ankle ,he pulled open a drawer and took out some packets

Pouring the contents into a glass of water he offered her the glass.
Her eyes showing anxiousness as she held the glass between her cold shaking fingers.

"Electrolyte water, if salt levels fall drastically it can lead to fainting.
Reason is mostly shock but sometimes it can be pain."

Admiring his calmness and maturity she emptied the glass while staring at his eyes which were focussed on her ankle.

What he gave her was like magic water, she could feel all her drained energy replenished.

"How.....how did you come inside...I locked"

His eyes met her for a second, to only return to assessing her sprain.

"I have a spare key for all the rooms in this mansion"

She kept silent after that.
Deciding not to irritate him with her questions.
After all he did save her or else her stubbornness would have definitely landed her in a hospital tonight.

His warm hand held her foot in his palm.
The very thought of him touching her feet making her uneasy.
She moved uncomfortably to which his stern voice sobered her.

"Stop moving or it will get worse."

She nodded like an obedient child, knowing her stupid thoughts will not get her anywhere.

His finger traced her now swollen ankle , pressing different areas to see her reaction.
Only when she jerked her leg from pain did he step back done with his assessment.

"Is it bad?"
She managed to ask in a mere whisper.

Instead of replying ,she found him turning his back on her and leaving for the washroom.
Bringing along her clothes he placed them on her lap.
His gaze stopping for a second on her naked shoulders and plunging neck line.

Realising that the neck of her dress was nearly falling till her chest.
She hurriedly placed her hand on it to hide her cleavage.

"Get changed into these while I get the doctor"

She couldn't wait to know how serious this was.
He knew and she also wanted to know.

She called onto his retreating back , making him stop all of a sudden.

"Mr Accardi is it....serious?Will it be fine?"
She asked referring to her foot which has started swelling.

He simply nodded while stating at her anxious orbs.
His hands going into his shorts in a casual manner.

"Thankfully it is just a ligament strain, not a fracture.You will be fine in few days"

She nodded, her restless mind finally finding some relief.
Her eyes lowered to stare at her sprain.

"And Miss Alessa"

She looked up to meet his calming stare.

"It's Vincenzo for you"

He didn't wait for her reaction, turning on his heel he was gone while she still tried to digest his words.

"Vincenzo"
She whispered and smiled as a small blush coloured her cheeks.

.................................................

Calmness was his second name

And the first one

Destruction.
.....................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951K 39K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
5.5M 157K 57
❝𝒉𝒆 π’Šπ’” π‘²π’Šπ’π’ˆ, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π‘²π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’‰π’Šπ’” π‘Έπ’–π’†π’†π’βž UNDER EDITING - PARTS OF THE STORY WILL BE CHANGED. He is ki...
2.5M 71.9K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...
247K 6.2K 52
Complete storyβœ”οΈ Soraya On my 25th birthday I'm going to take over my father's throne. I know that in order to keep my seat as the Donna of the Easte...