Annabelle: A werewolf story

By Machely123

Annabelle Mcvinci has been an outcast in her pack since her parents died, she was forced in the role of a res... More

INFO
Ch 1
CH 2
CH 3
CH 4
CH 5
CH 7
CH 8
CH 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 21.0
CH 22
CH 23
CH 24
CH 25
Ch 26

CH 6

11 2 9
By Machely123

*To the park and more encounters*

               Weekdays are the only days I can be lucky to have a free time and with how pale looking I had been looking Alpha had canceled my brothers and I community service.

Alpha's demand extended to work for party or general cleaning of the pack and other packs with them, I had tried to cancel out their names but Alpha was reluctant.

          I had an early rest and had slept throughout the day in cloud 9 even if it was just for today.

"Anna! Anna! Anna! Wake up"

My bed shooked with force but I took my sweet time opening my eyes, I was used to the brutal way the boys use to wake me up. When they were still younger we'd all sleep together in my room until they practically cried out their demand to have their own room.

The house was a four bedroom flat, I took resident over my parents room cause it was big enough to contain all of us on the bed, while the boys had taken over the other rooms, my previous room was turned into a guest room for in case of emergencies like when Drake used to sleep over.

"Let me sleep more Harrs"

If I could I wouldn't want to leave the comfort of my bed.

"No Anna, its 12 noon and Chris made breakfast"

Okay that fully woke me up. When it cones to breakfast Chris was the world chef, while lunch was Harrs' speciality and me dinner. The boys had refuses to let only me do the cooking so they each took turns cooking for all of us.

"Why didn't you tell me since"

We were the Mcvinci, we are geniuses, we could do anything like world professionals, just like the wonderful banquet of breakfast Chris had prepared for hungry wolves.

Bacon, sausage, toast, scramble eggs, biscuit and hot cocoa, a wonderful delicacy.

"Bon appetite mon Famila"

He didn't have to tell us twice, we were half way done before he knew it.

We all recline in the living room watching a science fiction action movie, we weren't the types that watched rom-coms or teen fiction, we watches the types that challenges our brains.

"Hey Annie, can we go to the park?"

            The boys were feeling choked up, it was their wolves way of wanting to feel nature, it's not like I was against it I just didn't feel like leaving the confinement of our home.

"Alright I will go make some snacks, you wanna help?"

I packed in some sandwiches, orange juice and half a cake. We were running low on groceries so obviously we were going to branch there and get whatever we needed. I also didn't forget to pack water to keep them dehydrated.

We always went to the smallest park in the town, the big ones had too many people which was one we wanted to avoid.

I had spread out a mat, watching my brothers play like the children they where, I was proud of myself for giving them this privilege to have fun even when it was stripped off me years ago.

Harrs chased the bubbles I blowed out trying to catch them all at one, Chris played along but was later distracted by an insect he was determined to know all biological function about. We couldn't go a day without being geeks, after that we had a Mcvinci's test solving worlds most hardest maths questions I had gotten online to broaden our brains.

            If this pack could acknowledge my brothers talent they would have been in advance class with me or rather in the Royal Academy where their brains and talent would be acknowledge properly, it was the school dad had graduated from, and was the school I had accounting for my brothers to attend, the fees wasn't easy I had once dreamt of attending it but I will gladly sacrifice it for them.

"Hey Annie, can we please have cotton candy?"

Expensive but it wasn't a problem they deserved it for being wonderful brothers.

"Sure I'll go get them"

             There were children slides around that were old and rotted in other words dangerous to play in, since this park was the smallest, residence didn't bother installing much into it but that didn't stop its beauty from shining.

The little things though unwanted always have a great value in ones life, I'd choose this quiet park over any other, the greatest joy was that there was no Tyler.

"Next"

The candy seller called out to the guy in front of me, who he suddenly turned back and regards me with a warm smile.

"Please after you"

He was somewhat cute, his brown hair and hazel eyes, his flirteous smile were appeasing but I wasn't looking for a relationship.

"So can I get a name from the beautiful lady"

Dude that was so lame, just because you cut line for me doesn't me I'd just give you want you want as though you just saved the planet. My lips were in a sneer before I knew it, sarcastic words were at the tip of my tongue ready to be used if it wasn't for Chris that came tumbling in.

"Mom what's the hold up, where's my candy?"

"Mom?"

I had to blink twice at this clever mouse that took each candies from my hand, his accomplice not far behind.

To the outside I looked like a mom with two kids mostly when Chris and I stand together, our identical blue eyes always gave us away.

"Cool you got the blue ones, you are the best mom"

Oh God this should be fun.

"Mom? But you look like a teen"

The stranger was confused, I almost felt bad for him.

"You don't bring out a lady's unfortunate experience, fool"

"What? Hey little man you don't talk to your seniors like that and you look nothing like her"

The spread of red on hazel eyes cheeks was really amusing to watch.

"Science have it that genotypes are passed down differently. Stupid not all children turn out to look like their parents"

Chris's eyes were in daggers, his arms folded defensively.

"Now run along Fool before it gets bloody for you"

Their eyes were glowing, I knew if I touched them their body would be burning up. I needed them to calm down, luckily the guy took the hint and ran off. Their wolves were really protective.

"Calm down boys I thought I was the older one here"

That seem to snap them out as they each gave me the 'are you kidding me look'

"Whateves, that guy was just plain stupid"

Yep definitely.

"It's getting late, we have grocery shopping to do"

We were running out on milk and eggs but knowing the boys, they would want to go through the entire mall before leaving. The closest one wasn't too far, We had walked down to the park so we did the same for the mall.

I wish life can be like this, just me and my brothers living a peaceful life, that life is far away from reality we were far away from it.

"Annabelle?"

This was the least place I wanted to see him and with my brothers. He was opposite me in the beverages rack, the first thing that came to me was oh shit! before I darted out looking for the check point and hopefully my brothers so we could leave.

"Annabelle, wait!"

Like hell I will, gosh for a small store it was hard finding the exist. I was really close I had it in my point of view before it suddenly changed to the white tiles.

"Oh shit am so sorry"

Just peachy, he surprise me by having his hand stretched out for me to take, I had no other option but to take it.

I also took notice of how different he looked since the last time I saw him, he had bags under his coffee brown eyes. His dark hair was rough, he look like he just got run over my wolves and that's saying a lot.

"Anna?!" "Annie!"

Oh shit! something tells me there was drama to unveil.

"What the fuck! What the hell are you doing here Drake?"

"Get your hands off my sister Drake"

"I was helping her up, she fell"

They growled, there eyes glowed brighter, oh dear!.

"Chris, Harrs, please calm down"

"What do you want?, Drake"

They ignored me, their defensive stamp was taken in front of me, thank God I wasn't short.

"I want to apologize"

"Bullshit! Do you take us for a fool, we are a Mcvinci damn it"

A smirk tugged his mouth and mine also. Typical.

"I really am here to apologize, ask Annabelle"

"Boys, he did apologize and he saved me from Tyler"

"Seriously? when was this?"

"Three days ago"

"I say we don't trust him" Chris huffed.

"Well I don't expect you to suddenly do but let me make it up to you guys"

"Thats gonna take forever" Harrs sneer with his arms folded.

Drake shrugged, "How about some Mc'donalds?"

He got them there, if there was one the the boys love doing with Drake it was eating junk food.

"Tempting. But you get to buy us every single thing we want"

"Chris?"

"Relax Anna, its just free food"

"You too Harrs?"

Drake shrugged, "You can never say no to food".

With no one on my side we all went to McDonald and to get another surprise there.
.

"Ann Marie?"

The twins were equally stupefied but quickly understand what was happening.

"You are working with this loser? I'm very disappointed in you Marie"

Oh brother!

"We don't have much time so we are just going to be quick, Drake and I are going to help you"

"Aren't you suppose to be glad you get to be beta?"

I ask Drake, trying to understand him

"Actually my dad"s beta and we all know that it would be till hell freezes before Alpha gives the title to Tyler, so I have nothing to boast about for now"

"Its no news that you guys have to leave this pack probably before the Royal assembly"

He had a look in his eyes before adding.

"We will support you financially"

Ann butted in,

"Or have you considered pertaining in any competition , there would be alot of award winning activities for the Royal assembly, we are not sure where it will hold this year but we are hoping it will be here"

Drake pondered since he was closer to Tyler he should know this.

"That way it will be easier for you guy to escape with the visitors"

"Or you can leave before the event, probable a day cause the whole pack will be damn busy with the arrangements no body will notice you are gone", Ann gave her opinion

I stared into their eyes, my eyes observing them, my senses were on high alert for any conviction , their plan was valid but there was one problem. We are Mcvinci and we work alone.

"No"

I shifted my stare from Drake to Ann Marie, forcing my decision in to their head.

"We are not going ahead with your plan"

"What?", they chorus, even Chris and Harrs joined, criticizing me with their gaze.

"But Anna why not, don't you want to leave this place?"

"I do and I will do it by my turn. I have told you both before and I will tell you for the last time, don't intervene"

"What does Alpha have against you that you are so scared to require help"

Ann Marie asked frustratedly.

"Everything"

They were indeed shock by my response and the emotion lace with it. It took everything in me not to break down at that moment in tears. Alpha took everything I ever had, if I want to get my revenge it will be by my own hands.

           We all departed to our various destination, the boys and I refused there rides and instead took an evening walk. Something told me that they weren't going to listen to me to stop helping, just as something told me I would be meeting with Alpha tomorrow for questioning. They never knew they were simply implication my life just by having me in mind.

Goodbye peace, come soon tomorrow, torture.

"Annie?"

Chris's soft voice turned me around to him and Harrs pained look at me. I knew they knew I had locked up my emotions so they couldn't feel them which was what had them worried.

"What do you mean by Alpha took everything from you?"

I expected that question soon and I won't elaborate more for them.

"Goodnight boys"

             I dejected myself from them, I was trying to save them when I couldn't even save myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 2.8K 38
A Spin-Off [Book 6] from Her Destiny Series ||| ❝She never wanted it and yet she was forced to carry the burden.❞ ▫▫▫▫ ▫▫▫▫ ▫▫▫▫ She was shunned by...
4.4M 123K 64
Carter has long since given up on the idea of escape. Now, simply surviving the day-to-day beatings and rape requires her full attention, and the ide...
744K 25.5K 33
Highest ranking: #3 in Alpha's mate Annabelle Evans was born with a target on her head, into a strong family by parents Robert Evans and Elisa Evans...
3M 106K 44
- Completed - Emerald (Emmy) has had a rough life her family and pack killed right in front of her eyes, and learning that not only was she now alone...