Life With Creepypastas - Cree...

By VikingMetalToby

↳ ❝ when a mysterious faceless stick tree man believes you, a random wimpy teenager, is worthy enough... More

Before You Read, Keep In Mind...
welcome to lwcps: A/N + book ratings
1 ⦻ Spooky Octostick Man Breaks Into Your House
2 ⦻ You're A Proxy, (Y/N)
3 ⦻ The Vagabond Walker
4 ⦻ Four Proxies, One Newbie
5 ⦻ Small Talk
6 ⦻ The Reason Why Spookystickman Kidnapped You
7 ⦻ It's KageKao
8 ⦻ You Being An Idiot For A Chapter 🧍
9 ⦻ Kate Madge 😡
10 ⦻ Trying To Befreind Crazy People (It Don't Work 😔)
11 ⦻ You Try To Be Nice But You Piss Off Blue Mask Guy
13 ⦻ A Surprise :)
14 ⦻ The Surprise Sucked ):
⦻ Prosopagnosia of (Y/N) ⦻
15 ⦻ You Sorta Snap The First Time
16 ⦻ Couple of Sillies Take You "Hunting"
17 ⦻ Just Some Proxy Things
18 ⦻ Jeff F*cks Up, What's New
19 ⦻ Holy Sh^t, They Make Things WORSE
20 ⦻ Jeff & BEN Shape Up And Gain 1 Single Brain Cell Between The Two Of Them
21 ⦻ Time To Become a REAL NOODLE (Proxy)
22 ⦻ Your New Mentally Unstable Family of 4
23 ⦻ Slender's Missing 1st Grade Draiwngs
24 ⦻ You Finally Get A New Room
25 ⦻ The Day You Become A Slenderpy Soldier
26 ⦻ 26 chapters in and ur ass is only NOW killing someone, smh
Slashers X Creepypastas MEGACHAPTER! + Updates & New Encounters/Text!
27 ⦻ Last (L/N) Standing (rewritting ig)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 1)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 2)
29 ⦻ Rizzing Up Pastas By Doing Absolutely Nothing
30 ⦻ PAWS the MASSIVE MURDER KITTY
31 ⦻ Average Pasta Morning
32 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN???
33 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN pt. 2
꧁your smelly fanarts <3꧂
34 ⦻ Alt World Creepypasta
X Nina The Killer
35 ⦻ There's Another Damn Proxy.
36 ⦻ Slender Let A Demon In The House???
37 ⦻ The Deranged Star
38 ⦻ It's Prøxy Break Day!
39 ⦻ Reasons Why People Have Trust Issues
40 ⦻ Apprently These Guys Do Karaoke
41 ⦻ The Typical 'Y/N'
42 ⦻ Kiddiepasta
43 ⦻ Great, Now The Walker's A Kid + SUS BABYSITTER???
44 ⦻ Family Night W/ The Killer Raviolis
45 🎃 Crappy Halloween Special
46 ⦻ Trapped In Another Walker's Reality (Genderbent Pastas) (WIP/TBC)
47 ⦻ What's Wrong With You...?
48 ⦻ A Guy You Should Probably Know About Named Zalgo
49 ⦻ - Masky Actually Cares
50 ⦻ General Lin̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝guine
51 ⦻ Beating Up Your Friends For Fun Cause You're Evil
52 ⦻ The Half-Ass "War"
53 ⦻ The Final Decision
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 1 - The Proxies of (Y/N)
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 2 - Meeting Everyone Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 3 - Being Forced To Meet New People Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 4 - Puppeteer's Instability
Return To Life With The Creepypastas: 5 - Komodo Fren
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 6 - Guess Whose Back...
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 7 - Dinner With Zalgo
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 8 - Chaos With Character =)
RTLWCPS: 9 - If You Actually Read And Survive This Chapter, You're a Literal god
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 10 - The Perfect Walker
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 11 - Somebody Wake Me From This Nightmare
(Y/N) & Kagekao X WonderlandsXShowtime
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 12 - Jeffy Dare
RTLWCPS: 13 - You Get Kidnapped, But You End Up Kidnapping The Kidnappers
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 14 - Roller Skating
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 15 - Walmart
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 16 - Custody of (Y/N)

12 ⦻ Meet The Slender Clan

15K 412 4.1K
By VikingMetalToby

- - - Your P. O.V - - -

I was hanging out in the living room for a bit, watching the big TV since no one else was there and I was bored out of my mind. After a while, I spot Slender Man come gliding into the living room. I see him coming and immediately hop off the couch.

"Hey Slenders," I greet, walking up to him with a grin. I'm always trying to hold myself back from laughing whenever I see the bald faceless guy. I know he could read my mind, but sometimes it was just hard.

Slender Man sighed and shook his head, "I still fail to understand what you find so funny about me. Anyways, have you yet found your way around the mansion? Have you met all the others?"

"I know my way around, but I haven't met everyone yet. I'm still going around trying to meet them all."

"How would you like to meet some of my brothers?"

"You have brothers..." I say, glaring at him in disbelief. "Sadly, I do. But some of them don't bug me as much as others do so...they aren't TOO bad. Come with me."

Slender turned from me and began to glide away from the living room. Curious to see his brothers, I quickly follow behind him, stuffing my hands in my hoodie. Slender leads me to this very huge hall behind the living room area that had some doors on each side of the walls, just like the upstairs rooms. It was the same one we came to when he had to speak with me in his office yesterday.

Just like then, we walk into his office, but I notice that there are two other slender beings. "God, there's too many of you," I remark, "You, SlenderSebastian, and these two. Wow."

"That's not all, unfortunately. Anyways, come greet them."

I walk with Slender to the other two, and upon hearing us approaching, they turn their attention to us.

One guys' actually not as tall as Slender Man; he's kinda short but still taller than me. As expected, he had no face, yet he managed to look nervous and or afraid. He was wearing a long blue sweater and dark blue pants. The other guy was as tall as Slender, or maybe even a little taller. He had on a multi-colored polka dotted suit with a matching top hat that had a single red band , he held a black cane in hand and from his back were tendrils like Slender Man's except they had polka dots and bells at the ends. Unlike the other slender beings, this one had an annoying looking wide smile on its face.

Yep, this one had a face.

"(Cp/N), these are my two brothers, Splendor Man and Surrender Man."

Before I could even say anything, the tall one started squealing and held their hands up to their cheeks, grinning at me. "Who's this, Slendybrother!? They're absolutely adorable!!" He cried, looking like he was going to pass out right then and there. "Sp-Splendor calm down! Y-you're going to faint again!" The shorter slender stammered, grabbing his brothers arm and trying to calm him down.

"This is my newest proxy, they will be staying here at the manor with us. And Splendor, don't hurt yourself!"

"I can't help it! They're beautiful!!" Splendor said, then starting towards me.

I was contemplating running away but it was too late when Splendor Man grabbed me and picked me up, hugging me tightly. I couldn't breathe, but I didn't want to be rude. "Uhhhhh-HI?!?" I wheezed, trying not to die in his grasp. "Splendor! Put them down, you're going to hug them to death!" Slender sneered, reaching with his tendrils and pulling me out of Splendor's grasp. "I'm sorry Slendy! You know how I am when we have newcomers!" Splendor said, straightening his tie.

I stood with my hand on my knees, trying to catch my breath, then I notice the shorter slender, Surrender Man coming up to me shyly. "H-Hi....my names Surrender. What's yours?"

"My names' (Y/N). I'm Slender's proxy or Walker or whatever. Nice to meet you," I respond, looking up to him and smiling a bit. Somehow, Surrender seemed to look a little less nervous after I greeted him. "It's nice to meet you too, (Y/N)."

"(Y/N)! What a wonderful name indeed!" Splendor said, smiling down at me, "it's an absolute joy to have you here at my brother's mansion!"

"Thanks!" I say with a grin, "and it's nice to meet you guys. Kind of amazing that there's a whole SlenderClan here. Now I have to come up with names for all you guys."

"No you don't..." Slender sighed.

"General Spaghetti is Slender, Surrender you be Shorty and Splendor can be Smiley," I exclaim. I then glance back at Surrender and add "Not to offend you or anything..."

"None taken..." Surrender replied, "but actually my names Steven so...."

"Ok fine, Steven."

I hear Slender facepalm beside me and then cross his arms. "Please call us by the name we introduced ourselves to you as. We already all have enough nicknames circulating around in the mansion...."

"I can't wait to find out what they are," I snicker. Just then, I heard someone else walk into the office and the brothers quickly turn to see who had come in. It was another tall slender being, but he had a face, and he wore a black and golden suit with a golden tie and wore a golden top hat with a silver band. He held a black cane like Splendor and also had black tendrils coming from his back.

"Uhhhhhhhhh......whose that?" I mutter, staring at yet another slender that was in my presence. "Excuse you," The slender scoffed, "I should be the one asking who you are, as I've never seen you here before. Don't tell me Slender's allowed another rugrat to live here!"

"This is my new proxy, (Cp/N). (Cp/N) this is my cousin, Spender Man."

"Spender Man..." I utter, staring at the being. "Don't you think we have enough of those living here, Slender?" Spender exclaimed, "That's more money we're wasting on getting supplies to take care of it, bedding, food and whatever else it may need!"

"Firstly," Slender Man scowled, "my proxy is not an IT. Second of all, you need to calm down, I have everything taken care of for this one."

"You'd better. I'm not dropping another dime for one of your simpleton followers," Spender scoffed, crossing his arms while glaring at me. "Ah Spencer! There's no need to be rude to our lovely newcomer!" Splendor said, wrapping an arm around Spender, "they mean no harm to your savings whatsoever!"

Seeing all these slender beings was beginning to make me feel weird; it was funny when I saw just Slender and Tender, but now there's literally five of them. Why are they all living in the same place anyways?

"Can I go now?" I ask, looking to Slender with a bored expression. "No wait!" Splendor intervened before Slender could respond, "have you met my other two brothers, Trender and Offender yet??"

"Other brothers???? Let me get this straight; there are SEVEN of you Slender lookalikes?!" I exclaim imagine disbelief.

"I look nothing like that faceless clown, at least I have a face!" Spender sneered. "That's not n-nice Spender, you know I don't have a face either!" Surrender cried at his brother. "Awww Steven don't fret, you look beautiful without a face!" Splendor beamed, petting his shorter brother's head. "What the hell is this place," I mumble, getting dizzy by all the tallness surrounding me.

"Maybe I will allow (Cp/N) to meet our brothers later. For now, you're all going to overwhelm them with your idiocy. I'll be taking them elsewhere," Slender Man finally spoke up, then pushing me out of his office with his tendrils.

"Alrighty then! It was nice meeting you (Y/N)-y!" Splendor called, waving his hand to me. "Goodbye (Y/N)!" Surrender also called. I heard Spender just scoff, but I took that as his goodbye.

"Why is all your family living here, Slenders?" I asked once Slender had pushed me out of the big hall. "Because the place where my brother and cousins originally came from had gotten destroyed by an enemy of ours a while back, so they've come to live with us until we are able to fully rebuild it. Surrender Man, Tender Man, and Spender Man don't originally live here."

"I see," I reply. "Sorry about their place being destroyed. But it must be fun having a bunch of siblings and cousins to hang out with all the time, huh?"

"...Not at all," Slender sighed heavily, "besides Tender and Surrender, they all viciously get on my last nerves. Sometimes I feel they do it on purpose..."

- - - -

I spent a while forcing myself to seek out and find other Creepypastas so I could get to meet and know all of them. I somehow wasn't surprised by the stupid amount of people that lived here, and I felt just a little bit excited to get to live with all of them and see what the lifestyle of a Creepypasta was like.

I was walking around again like a mindless dummy with my hands stuffed in my hoodie again when I run into someone on accident.

"Oops, sorry," I mumble, not once raising my head. I was then greeted with a low, unsettling voice.

"Are you truly sorry? Or did you run into me on purpose~"

Confused, I look up, but immediately jump back out of surprise when I see ANOTHER fucking slender being that I hadn't seen before.

It's no point mentioning that he's obviously tall, and this one was wearing a black trench coat that flowed to the ground. He had on a black fedora that had a rose in its band, and wore a black choker around his neck and really high black boots. Looking at its face, you could see that it didn't have any eyes, but just a mouth with really sharp looking teeth, and from his back were more tendril spaghetti like the others but his were white.

I look at the slender, speechless for a bit before responding to what he said, "No I didn't run into you on purpose, I wasn't paying attention. Who are you anyway?"

The slender grinned and tilted their head at me, "Do you really wanna know?"

"...I asked, didn't I?" I then sigh and hold up my hand at him, "nevermind, don't bother. There's already too many of you in the Slender Clan, I'm probably not even gonna remember your name."

"Oh, you're going to remember my name," Said the slender quickly, reaching and placing their hand against mine. I glare and go to move mine away when they suddenly with their other hand pull out a (F/C) rose. I look between him and the rose in utter confusion.

"They call me the Offender Man," The slender said, smiling suspiciously wide at me. "It's a pleasure to meet you, (Cp/N)."

I once again look between him and the rose, quietly. Something about this seemed off. And he looked off. And he sounded off. And everything about him just seemed wrong.

"Thanks but uh...I'm allergic to flowers. You can keep that," I say, pulling my hand away from him and backing up "Since when?" He asked, clearly seeing through my lie. "Since three seconds ago. Later!"

I turn to dash for the stairs when Offender Man suddenly manages to teleport right in front of me, stopping me in my tracks. "Aww now, don't run Walker, I've just gotten to meet you!" He then kneels to my level and grins, "I can't tell if you're a boy or a girl, but something about you is very enticing~"

...Man what the hell...

I stare at Offender with a pissed expression, waiting to see if he would take a hint and leave me the fuck alone. But the clueless just stood there before me, expecting me to take his stupid rose. "I'm still not taking it," I said, tapping my foot twice, impatiently.

"Are we playing hard to get~?"

"Are we playing ignore the damn hint?"

Before either of us could say anything else, I jump when I feel hands place on my shoulders and nearly stumble forwards into Offender. "Offendy-brother! I hope you're not bothering the Walker, you know Slendy wouldn't like that!" A cheerful voice spoke up, and I recognized that voice belonging to Splendor Man.

I notice Offender's expression seem annoyed and he stood up again, "Why do you always show up, Splendor? I was only introducing myself to the newbie, but they insist on being so rude..."

"I wasn't being rude, you were just being creepy," I respond, shoving my hands back in my hoodie. "Why ya gotta be like that?"

"Poor, innocent little (Y/N)," Splendor sighed, "my little brother isn't exactly the nicest pasta to be around at times. He's a known 'offender' in the mansion!"

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out, and I glare at Offender who was then looking at me with a dark smirk again. "Why would no one tell me this before I find myself running into him??? That would've been great to know when I was busy meeting you guys!" I snap. "Well it...it didn't cross our mind then....oopsies!" Splendor replied, nervously scratching his head.

I give an annoyed scoff and wander away from the brothers before they could say anything else to me. Unlike Slender Man, his relatives seemed more on the obnoxious side. How or why more of his kind existed was far beyond me.

I decided I was gonna go off and find Kate The Chaser or something when suddenly something hard slammed into the back of my head and covered my face and everything goes dark. At the same time I feel a warm liquid spill over my head and on all my clothes, and it came with a horrible smell...

I hear the muffle sounds of laughter and quickly grab the item which was a pail that was tossed onto my head and rip it off of me, my eyes widen as I see blood dripping onto the ground and soaked all over me. I turn and wipe the blood from my eyes, and I can barely see Jeff The Killer pointing and laughing at me, along with a smirking Eyeless Jack and a hysterical BEN Drowned on the floor.

"Enjoying your stay here, "(CP/N)" ?" Jeff crowed, giving me a cruel grin. "Hope you liked our welcome gift. And don't worry! There's more where that came from!"

I could only stare at them in wide-eyed silence as they took turns laughing at me and insulting me, and then they eventually turned to walk off with each other, still laughing and leaving me to stand there as a bloody mess.

...And everyone's saying KageKao's the bad guy??

It was such an extreme moment of conflicting emotions that I couldn't do anything but stand there, twitching in silence. If I were to open my mouth at that moment, the things I had to say would very much likely get me kicked out of the mansion or my ass killed.

So, I stood there, as if the blood would clean itself up and my problems would just all fade away on its own. But no, I looked like a complete and absolute idiot, as usual. And I'm pretty sure the tall slender wearing glasses and the highly judgmental aura that was "glaring" at me from across the room thought so too.

My eyes slowly focus on the slender wearing a brown sweater and cream pants. This one had no face, but he wore glasses for some reason I won't even begin to question. "You saw it, didn't you," I finally opened my mouth to speak, my voice clearly vocalizing how tired I was from everything that happened so far today.

"Unfortunately..." The slender responded, uncomfortably rubbing the back of his neck. "Jeff and his friends aren't exactly the ones you want to get caught up with if you're a newbie in the mansion."

"You don't say," I sigh, looking down and tugging at my soaked hoodie. I felt really uncomfortable, feeling the blood slicking on my skin and dripping off my face.

When I look up again, I see that the slender had teleported right before me, and I nearly jump back in surprise. "You slendies have a thing of just teleporting right up in front of people, huh?" I mumble. "If you had the convenience of teleporting, wouldn't you do the same?" He asked, tilting his head. "Anyways, you're going to need to get out those clothes ASAP, the stench coming from you is growing worse."

He then held up a hand to me and added, "Lucky for you, I am the clothing expert of the mansion, The Trender Man! I can help you find something more fitting to the flow of the killers at the mansion and not.....the generic hoodie and pants combo...seriously, what is it with you teens and your desire to wear the same edgy styles all the time. No one is impressed!"

"You know what," I say, "I don't even remember putting on these clothes. When I first came here, I was still in pajamas, and hadn't changed since then. It's almost like there's a plot hole in this story as to why I'm suddenly wearing a hoodie and jeans."

"You can say that...?" Trender Man replied, "but don't worry about it, for we can get you into something better! Come with me!"

Trender suddenly turned away from me and walked in direction of the hallway with all the rooms belonging to the slender family. I slowly waddled behind him, sopping around in my bloodied clothes feeling weird. The Trender Man leads me to the door that was his room, and opens it, leading me inside.

His room was huge inside, and there were literally clothes everywhere, along with mannequins, a catwalk? a huge wardrobe, and clothing racks like you would see in a store everywhere. There were also hangers scattered all over the floor.

"This is nice," I said, looking around, "you're a hoarder."

"I am not! I am the keeper of the worlds latest, most up to date clothing! Everything trendy, modern, and desirable within today's society is in my care, ready to spread to those who need it most, including simple minded dressers like you!"

I shrug and nod a bit, "you're not wrong, I just grab whatever is dark and go. So, what can you give me to wear now?"

Trender looked to me and seemed to study me for a bit before pulling out a notebook and pencil from nowhere. He began seemingly sketching something while occasionally casting me glances every now and then.

"Somehow, you're a little bit of a challenge to right away match you up with something," He said while scribbling away. "I'm thinking along the lines off........."

He was suddenly mumbling to himself and I couldn't understand a thing he was saying. I didn't care what Trender thought I should wear, I just wanted to get out of these dirty clothes and go see what I could do to get revenge on Jeff and his fucked up prank.

"There! Done!" Trender finally exclaimed, flicking away his pencil and making the notebook disappear. "I think I have something that will work for you. It isn't much, but it will have to do for now! Let's say it'll be your rookie clothing before you get your real, true Creepypasta look! After all, you've only just gotten here!"

I nod to him, and Trender suddenly snaps his fingers at me and I look down at myself, noticing that I was completely dry and clean, and there was not a spot of blood left on me. I was now wearing a gray short sleeved shirt with white sleeve ends, and beneath that was an undershirt that was a black and dark green striped long sleeve with an attached hood that could go over my head. My pants were light gray with pockets on both sides and my shoes were light brown work boots. (Dunno kid, you wear whatever you want, your story.)

"You thought of this for me? This looks like something you'd call distasteful," I said, pulling the hood over my head and stuffing my hands in the upper pockets of my new pants. "Remember. Rookie Clothing. This isn't the last time you'll be seeing with me," Trender replied, crossing his arms over his chest. "Once you've accommodated with Creepypasta life and you're not just a little vagabond walker, then I'll reward you with true killer style. Deal?"

"If you say so," I say, shrugging again. "Thanks Trender Man."

"You're very much welcome! And it's been nice meeting you, (Y/N), is it? Just try not to get into any run-ins with JTK again...."

I nod my head and smile a bit, thankful that Trender was able to help me out after the incident. Unlike meeting with some of the others in his family, I wasn't leaving overwhelmed and feeling annoyed.

"Thanks again Trendy," I say again, before walking out of his room and into the hallway again.

"W-Wow (Y/N), you're wearing something new!" I heard Surrender Man's voice arise from nearby. I turn and see him "looking" at me from outside one of the rooms. "Looks cheap," Spender Man's voice scoffed from beside Surrender, he looked at me disgustedly.

I see The Slender Man exit from his office along with Tender Man and turn to me, seeing that I was in his family's hall. "I see you've met my brother, Trender Man," He said, folding his arms behind his back. "Yep. In fact, I met your whole Clan of slendies," I reply, grinning a bit. "Never would I have expected someone like you to have an actual family, Slenders."

Slender Man sighed and shook his head, "I never asked for them, yet here we are. And even though most all off them get on my last nerves, I can't deny that I do care for them all."

"Awww! Slender..." Surrender squeaked, seeming touched by his older brother's words. "I guess I can say the same...after all, you do pay me to be here," Spender sighed, shuffling through a wad of $100s.

"You forced me to pay you to live here," Slender Man scowled, "and once your old place is rebuilt, you're out!"

"Does this mean I'll be leaving too, sir?" Tender spoke up, 'looking' to Slender. A burst of confetti exploded beside Tender Man and suddenly arms were wrapped around him tightly; it was Splendor Man who had appeared with a saddened look on his face.

"No No, you can't leave! Please don't let them leave, Slendy! I want all the family here, together!" Splendor cried, looking like he was strangling the uncomfortable looking butler. "Let him go Splendor. The decisions are for me to make, not you!" Slender ordered, trying to pry Splendor's arms off the now stiff Tender Man.

A door opened somewhere down the hall, and I see Offender Man step out from his from, seeming annoyed. "What're you guys yelling in the middle of the hall for?? I can hear you over my 'guests'" He hissed. "It's Splendor and Slender arguing as usual. Who else?" Spender replied.

"I just don't want us to be separated! I love all of you so much!" Splendor said, not letting go of Tender for Slender.

Seeing all of them in the same place with all their very similar names were beginning to make me dizzy again, and so while they were busied with each other, I quietly dismissed myself and snuck out of the hallway.

Having met all of the slender beings, each of them being drastically different from a strict and serious leader, an extreme over-optimist, a shy and quiet confused boy, a loyal butler, a creepy rapist, a wealthy money obsessive materialist, and a fashion loving stylist....I knew for sure I was in for quite the ride, living here at the Slender Mansion.

Here's how it goes in MY book.
Older SplendorMan - Hansel
SlenderMan - rIchArd
TenderMan - Salem
SpenderMan - Spencer
TrenderMan - Allan
OffenderMan - Jacob
Younger SurrenderMan - Steven

I don't know ANY of their "real" names , so I either made them up or guessed. I think I only got two right but hey, I don't give a crap because it's fanficiton, dEaL wItH iT. That's how it's gonna be in my story, nerd.

Speaking for SpenderMan , I didn't know if that's a thing or not, so to the most of what I'm aware, I made him up myself, or at least he is my idea of what 'The SpenderMan' is.

Thanks kotarolldeeznuts for drawing Spendoof

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
199 9 5
• 𝑳𝒖𝒓𝒌 • Meaning; ᵛᵉʳᵇ 𝑩𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏�...
500K 11.3K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...
2.6K 171 30
(This story is major cringe for me to see with my own eyes in the year 2021, but not when I wrote it years ago so there's plenty of grammar/spelling...