Academy Of Magic - The Lost K...

By Bts_Internation_Army

A Magical Story... A Magical Love... A Magical Beginning... A Magical Ending... But will this magical story t... More

BOOK TEASER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Legends [PLOT Teaser 1]
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 [PREMIER] [Last chapter?]
PROMOTION OF BOOK 2:-
NEW BOOK INFO?
NEW BOOK UPLOAD?

Chapter 13

5.2K 241 35
By Bts_Internation_Army

after many names...

xxx: Presenting you all... Miss Rose - Princess of kingdom Rosela!

Suga Pov:

She looks so beautiful! I love my mate soo much! I am so happy I have such a beautiful mate!

She came down toward me.

Rose: Yoongi! You look handsome!

Suga: and...you look beautiful!!!!

Rose: Thankyou!!! I am going to Jungkook he is my partner! Take care!

Suga: Ok! You too!

Tae Pov:

Well I guess everyone are going to their mates and she is my partner as well so Lisa will come to me... I like Lisa I mean I am happy that she is my mate but...

xxx: Here comes Princess. Lisa of Zariya  !

(Author: Personally I really like this one!😅😅😅)

Woah! She looks beautiful! I am amazed! I mean really! I mean it! She came towards me and stood beside me...

Tae: Ah... Lisa? You look very beautiful!

Lisa: Thanks... I guess! You look very handsome as well!

I don't know but I think my cheeks are burning up!

Jhope Pov:

xxx: Here comes our Princess of Nethiloc - Miss Jisoo.

Ah! She looks beautiful without here specticals! She came and stood beside me as I am her first dance partner!

Jisoo: You look good without specs!

J hope: You too! (chuckles)

Jennie POV:

xxx: Here comes our ice princess Jennie of kingdom Ellesmere.

I was walking down when my name was called I saw Jimin and he is my first dance partner I went and stood beside him...he looked handsome! I lowkey...hmm...like him!

Jimin POV:

Jennie's name was announced and I was waiting for her to come as we are partners... She looked so beautiful...as she walked down the stairs!

Jimin: You look very beautiful! Like an ice princess... I mean you are but you look very beautiful!

Jennie: Thanks! You look good as well!

Jimin: Thankyou!! (blushing)

Y/n Pov:

I am tensed...what if I fall down? God save me! Why so much formality???

xxx: Now presenting the very beautiful... Miss Y/N.

I walked down the stairs... Thankgod I did not fall! I stood beside Jin who is my first partner.

Jk Pov:

Ah! How much time should I stand for everyone to come down! This is so boring!

Wow! Y/n!!!! She looks so beautiful!!! Oh My God! I'm amazed!

Y/n Pov:

Deen: I officially begin the dance competition of this academic semister!

Deen: Everyone please get to you partners! 'Qui Ludere Musicam'

Wow the music began.... I mean they even have a spell for this??

I practised well and everything was going just fine! After everyone I turned and reached to Jungkook who was my last dance partner...

Jk: You look good!

Y/n: You too! Did you know the color of my dress?

Jk: No! I thought that too! Our dresses match!

Y/n: True!

I didn't realise that the dance was over and we were in the middle of the room...with everyone's eyes stuck onto us!

I looked at Jungkook and he was still holding my waist so I took a step back and then he realised that everyone were staring at us and so let go of me!

Deen: The competition was a grand success! The results will be announced within a few hours! You may enjoy the party!

Then the Deen just vanished away!

All of us sat together...

Rm: Guys I have a gut feeling we are going to win it!

J hope: Everything was just perfect!

Rose: yes! It was!!

Jin: Jungkook like the practise day you again forgot to leave Y/n but still it looked grand so... I agree!

Jk POV:

I completely lost my conscience  i mean i was just so lost...

Jk: S-Sorry!

Y/n Pov:

Y/n: Please excuse me...

I just walked to the my room because I felt kind of dizzy...all of a sudden the back of my neck hurts!

I started walking towards my room when someone somebody pushed me in the pool... Stupid y/e!

Y/e: This is what you get for sticking with what is mine! Stay away from Jungkook!

I know to swim but I feel dizzy! Everything started blanking out...

Jk Pov:

I thought y/n is upset because I held her for a longer time and she thinks that we might lose so I followed her to apologize...

I saw y/e push her in the water fountain and Y/n was drowning! Is she crazy?

I quickly jumped into the water and pulled her out...she was breathing but was still unconscious...

I got her out of the pool and was still holding her... Then i saw Jisoo coming this way...so I waved to her indicating her to come this way! She ran towards me when she saw Y/n laying on the floor.

Jisoo: What happened? Y/n? Wake up!

She started shaking her... Y/n started to move and slowly got up.

Y/n POV:

I slowly got up and saw Jungkook and Jisoo beside me.

Jisoo: What happened?

Jk: y/e! She pushed y/n in the water!

Y/n: Ah!

My neck still hurts! I am kind of dizzy!

Jisoo: I came here to tell you guys that the results are going to be announced but I think y/n should take rest!

Y/n: No! I am fine! Lets go...but we are all wet now!

Jk: Dont worry about that! 'Arida Nobis'

Wow that spell dried me and I looked the same...my hair...the dress they were all perfect as it was supposed to be! I slowly try to get up.

Jk: Careful! Let me help you!

Y/n: Thankyou!

He grabbed my hand and helped me stand and we started to walk towards the ball room.

Deen: The results are here! The house which has won the dance competition of this academic semister is....the Amethyst house!!!

Everyone clap and our house members start to jump and shout...specifically Taehyung and J hope ! I too smiled because I was very happy that we won!

I am feeling dizzy! My neck! It still hurts!

Jk Pov:

I was standing beside y/n and she was falling... I mean she was feeling dizzy...like she couldn't stand... I caught her.

Jk: Y/n? You ok?

She slightly nods her and gives me a weak smile.

Suddenly my watch starts to shine! Yes my watch had the mate pearl!

J hope: Jungkook! Your mate pearl! Its shinning! It's finding your mate!

Everyone look at me and gasp! Ofcourse because of this so called celebrity tag!

Y/e: Oh! I guess its me! I waited for you for a long time!

What? Her! No!!! God anyone but her! Well truthfully... Y/n... God please! So finally I guess... I like her!

Y/n fainted and I was still holding her...suddenly I noticed that her bracelet started shining it had the mate pearl.

Jisoo: Y/n's mate pearl is in her bracelet!

Our pearl mates started to shine brightly but y/n was still unconscious...in my arms!

Jin: So, Y/n must be your mate!

Y/e: No! That is me! How is it possible!

Jennie: Ignore her!

Jimin: What is wrong with her?

Lisa: Is she alright? Why is she unconscious?

Rm: Lie her down...maybe in her room?

Suga: Jungkook take her!

Deen: I want all the royal family members along with y/n in my office as soon she wakes up!

With that he vanished!

Vice Deen: All of you please continue! You can take her back to her room!

Rose: Hurry guys... Jungkook lift her up!

Jk: Ah... Ok!

I picked her up in my arms and we head to her and Jisoo's room. I layed her on the bed and covered her with a blanket.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 631 8
JUST JUNGKOOK BEEN SWITCH FOR EACH OTHER ⛔️ Top Jungkook/ Top Jimin BOOK CONTAINS JIKOOK ANGTS FLUFF SWITCH BOTTOM JUNGKOOK BOTTOM JIMIN SMU...
169K 7.6K 51
THIS IS A BOOK 2. - JUNGKOOK FF. #COMPLETED #DISCLAIMER READ THE BOOK 1 FIRST TO UNDERSTAND. 'THE BEGINNING OF THE END....' BOOK COVER CREDITS: @Ki...
11K 885 16
A story of a woman who's been through a lot and always hoped that hiding her wounds behind a smile would bring her relief. As her wounds get too deep...
12.2K 1.9K 50
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Tho...