Dancing with The Devil (Black...

Bởi JinxxEverlasting

"Hello, My lady you seem to be lost please come to my young masters Manor he will help you. " I recognise tha... Xem Thêm

Why am I here?
How do I explain this?
Lets talk terms
Dont freak out!
The ball of the century
Jack the Ripper 2.0
Meeting the Undertaker

!!Special Chapter!!

7 1 0
Bởi JinxxEverlasting

Maze's POV

       Sebastian and I were both cleaning the phantomhive library. I had my headphones picking up books the Prince Soma left on the ground. I turn and see Sebastian staring at me I take out my headphones "what?" he gives me a weird look "what are you listening to?" "oh it's the dance music the music of my era." he takes my ear phones. "Are you sure the songs for my time are pretty uhh..mature" he smiles "its probably nothing I can't handle" I warned him I search for my favorite song (yes its slowed deal with it) I look up at him and he's smirking? "How do you dance to this?" "no Im not showing you this it requires 2 people" he chuckles "I'm a fast learner" he says "fine okay so you have to let loose relax a little and go with the flow"

"Hmm that was interesting" he smirks "does you era happen to do stuff like this" he grabs my hips bringing me in close grinding about me "something like that but we have to do it together" I move my hips along with his. I laughed and we both got back to cleaning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cute little chapter huh I like it it's S P I C Y but I'll make a cute one soon

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

433K 29.7K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
344K 12.1K 54
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
101K 807 19
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
636K 23.2K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...