dekuverse, but with a twist!

Od source_data

This is going to be your typical my hero academia multiverse fanfic but with a twist! It's going to be stage... Viac

UA unsolved

And I opp-

795 12 3
Od source_data

It was a normal and peaceful day at UA high.

Suspiciously...

'Yep. This is very much considered suspicious.' I thought to myself with a wry grin as i sat down at my designated seat. I was a bit on edge that a villain attack would happen soon.

And as was everyone else, apparently...

I looked at the others, watching them fiddle anxiously. Each one of them had an apparent unease. Basic paranoia.

After all the villain attacks that have been happening at every turn and to suddenly go a whole month without one? It was suspicious. We all considered the worst.

Even aizawa and kacchan are uneasy!

It was unbearably silent. Only the scratch of granite on paper, and chalk on the board was heard. Along with the occasional cough.

And around lunch time, per our expectations, it happened. But not how you think.

It was a gradual thing, almost unnoticeable at first. The desks slowly got more transparent and were gradually disappearing in front of us all. Our chairs started to morph as well.

I was the first to notice. I gasped out loudly in surprise. Bringing every one out of their high concentration. Uraraka was about to ask what was wrong before she to noticed as well.

One by one, each of one of us noticed what was happening and and tried to act accordingly. Some tried to stand up, like i did, but we all got held down by some mysterious force.

Aizawa-sensei tried to do something as well, but a chair appeared behind him and the same force held him in a vice grip. Forcing him to sit down and watch as his students struggled.

Then the chairs begun to move. It was like a slow rollercoaster, except it everything moved individually.

We all got arranged in some way or another. Some got lifted high in the air as flooring suddenly rested beneath them. We all got moved and got moved closer together, into a pack.

Aizawa got moved to the back, behind his class.

The room also morphed. Turning into a very large four way theatre. Though it could be mistaken for a four way stadium.  Just at a smaller scale.

Like one of those game shows i saw on tv once. The stands were all the same size.

Me and my class took up the front middle of a bleacher. Then class 1B appeared as well and took the space to the left. The class with shinso was on the right. Behind us was 2A and 3A.
Behind 1B was 2B and 3B. Along with the general education course 1 through 3 on the right of us.

The UA staff along with some other pro heroes sat behind us all. All of them were wearing slightly panicked, angry and shocked expressions.

"What's happening?!" I yelled/asked the pro's, a bit panicky as well. All the other classes shouted something ineligible back. It was too far to hear. The class 3's all talked to the pro's.

I could see all might look at me. Like he wanted to ask if I was okay. I gave him a look that told him i was fine. Todoroki must've caught the exchange.

So, this will have to be treated like a game of telephone. Class 1's would be last to get the orders. All they had to do was wait.

Drowning out my classmates yelling as best I could, i decided to look around to pass the time and calm down a bit.

I noticed many things. Directly accross from the heroes was the villains. I flinched when some noticed me looking.

They glared at me like it was my fault. I looked back confused, and looked at them the same way. It didn't take long for them to understand that we both had nothing to do with this. They looked away from me.

Shaking off the exchange I decided to analyze other things. The league of villains, overhaul, la Brava and so many others were there as well.

The bleachers they sat at had a label beneath, clearly stating 'villains'.

'It looks like it could light up.' I noted to myself. 'Then all the other signs should also light up too'

To the right of the villains were the vigilantes, as the label stated. Knuckle duster, stain and others i couldn't recognize sat there as well. They were too distracted by one another that they didn't notice me looking at them. Except for stain though.

To the left of the villains were the...'miscellaneous' as the label stated. Hm, could that also mean civilians? Oh no...

I started to search for my mom, and sure enough, there she was. She must've felt me looking, because she whipped around and saw me too.

She had tears in her eyes, she looked so worried. I could feel mine welling up too. I heard the others quiet down, they saw where I was looking.

I heard ochako gasp beside me, kacchan take a sudden intake of air, and a cold feeling where todoroki was. They spotted their own parents.

I tried my best to assure my mom, I gestured to the pro's. Conveying we were safe enough. She took it for what it was and calmed down enough to give me a shaky smile.

I continued analyzing where I left off, though the scared feeling didn't wear off.

So, anything that did not mean 'hero', 'villain' or 'vigilante' went to miscellaneous. Like, informants and police officers went there. And maybe others professions. I can recognize naomasa there. But there was a little girl there as well. She had silver hair and a horn. Who was she?

There was a lot of people here. At the same time. And by the looks of it, none of the others planned this. It seems we are all stuck here.

I noticed that there was a floating screen in the middle. The screen had three other screens all around, no doubt facing the other stands as well. It was really big too. Like a billboard.

All the screen showed was a white glowing screen. Technology or a quirk? It seemed it was not showing anything right now.

Just as i finished saying that, a girl appeared underneath the screen. Making everyone hush up. Answers. The little telephone thing us heroes were doing stopped.

The girl appeared to be fourteen years old. She had short brown, almost black hair, the tips were dyed a bright red. She wore punk-casual like clothes. A similar style to jirou. Actually, almost everything about her was like jirou.

She smiled a bit, and started her greeting. "Yo. My name's kittem.  I'm the one that brought you here!" She held up a piece sign. Her voice was carried through out the stadium so everyone could hear her.

Almost everyone started to yell. Only the more cool headed one's like stayed silent. Like all for one, todoroki, gran torino, nedzu and others.

Surprisingly, kacchan stayed relatively quiet. Me and him were sat next to each other. Probably by the fact that he was in front of me.

kittem seemed to be listening to the semi-criticism, and answered accordingly.

"Ah, no, I'm not going to hurt any of you" Everyone took a collective sigh of relief, me included 'so, our parents are safe'. Before catching the fact that she actually answered them. "Yes, I can hear you all. Anyways, onto why you guys are here."

All of us went quite again. Listening. What's the point of struggling when she already has you in her grasp?

"Okay, I'm going to say this once, so you better be listening. Are any of you aware... the Multiverse Theory?" She stated, looking dead serious. Okay? Where was this going?

Me ,along with multiple others, raised our hands.

She nods, like she already knew that. "For those who don't know the multiverse theory, I'll give a small explaination."

The ones who were confused gave out another sigh of relief.

(This is in no way accurate. This is just how I view it from my hero academias perspective)

"Basically, it's an infinite amount of universes. This specific universe you are in now, is well known in mine. We've done some digging and realized that in this universe, there are alternative universe's branching off of this one. Some is made when other universes collide with yours. Others are made with the butterfly effect." She explained. It should've been incredibly boring to listen to it she didn't make it entertaining.

Pictures and images passed through. Explained through kittems words. (Like in that one scene in hazbin hotel) it made everyone hold onto her every word.

"But as we all know, when other view another universe. Like in movies and books. There's always a protagonist~." Everyone perked up. They all wanted it to be them. "A main character?" I thought to myself. I hope it not me...

"So, I've set up a little machine. The one with the most alternate universe's is the protagonist! Their face will appear on screen, this will be the person whom we are going to view!" she smiled again. It was an estatic smile. Like mei from the support course.

Everyone sat at the edge of their seats. Who was it Was a common question.

A machine appeared on screen. A hand pressed a button and off it went. To find the protagonist.

It was like a spinning wheel. Flashed through loads of faces. Like it was analyzing each on individually. Before slowly stopping on...

Everyone held in their breath. Who? Was? It??

"...midoriya izuku!" Kittem squealed in delight. It seems like she knew who it was going to land on...

"Hah!? That dumb nerd?!" Bakugou yelled. Explosions popping on his hand. But it was drowned out by uraraka congratulating me, along with the rest of the class.

Though some regarded me with jealousy though.

Everyone stopped when they noticed kittems pitying gaze. "Sorry, but do you guys really think being a protagonist Is all sunshine and rainbows?" Is what she told us all.

"There is infinite universes. That means different timelines. Different timelines could mean a lot of things." She told them all. Seeing their mildly lost expressions, she sighed.

"What I mean is, disaster strikes. A lot. There's millions of ways you can fail, Die, and Suffer. Millions of Izukus live like that every day. It not fun" she said in a dead serious tone. Everyone felt a little bad for him.

Christ, even the villains were. I mean, they weren't heartless monsters y'know!

They know when enough is enough.

"Oh, yeah! I forgot that i never exactly told you what we are going to be doing! We are going to be watching the other Aus! I just need your reactions, m'kay?"

"Wait, what?!" I, along with many others yelled. "For what reason would you JUST want our reaction?" Nedzu asks raising an eye brow.

I could see all the other bleachers chatting to one another as well but I just couldn't hear what they were saying.

"Well, I'll say it in a simple way. I need to collect your reactions. For my own sanity, as well as many others." She answered In a monotone way.

"..." Seems like no one had much to say about that. Something told them that they wouldn't understand even if it slapped them in the face.

"You got it? Good. Now I'll explain how this would work. First, I need you guys to be able to understand each other. Every bleacher." She stated matter of factly.

"So, I got these. Put these in your ears. You'll be able to understand one another. Also please don't use these to force your ideals down one another's throats. Looking at you, all might,stain."

The aforementioned startled at getting called out.

A second later, an ear piece appeared in Everyone's hands. They put it in their ears. Now they could understand. They all discovered a few helpful thing's about their ear piece.

You could change the wave channel.

A bleacher could talk amongst themselves, talk to a chosen bleacher or talk to every bleacher. Only those options though, nothing else.

"Alright, now that's got settled, I'm going to give two or two people. Per bleacher. A buzzer. When you press the buzzer, you're bleachers label would glow.

In that category only, would be a world chosen. Your goal, is to have your side of society presented to show the other half what's good." She informed them with a sprinkle of gen z slang mixed in. Showing a few pictures for added help.

(I am going to put it in an little random generater or something :p)

Aizawa and all might got a buzzer. Giran and eri got a buzzer. Stain and knuckle duster got a buzzer. All for one and overhaul got a buzzer.

"...what is this, a game show?" Aizwawa, in a monotonous voice asked. A few people in a few different bleachers also snickered at this.

She ignored it amd shrugged it off, continuing. "Afterwards, the chosen category would get a world based off of the category you're currently in."

"So, what we have to do is represent our ourselves from our point of view through this child?" All for one asked. A chill went through me as well as many others. Kittem didn't seem to be phased though.

She nods, confirming it as true, before picking up where she left off.

"But keep in mind, every yin has a yang. So sometimes your category might get a bad world, it's a 50/50 chance, like a lottery. You can discuss with your bleacher on whether you want to press the buzzer, if you wish to take a risk. If no one presses a button, our choice!" She grins. Seriously, she made the last part sound like it's a bad thing.

(Our choice means that either I will choose on by myself or I'll choose a suggestion. Please don't be sad when yours don't get picked.)

Everyone made an contemplating noise and murmurs filled the stadium.

So, It entirely depends on chance, speed and how willing you are to take that chance...

Kittem suddenly smiles again. "Alright, enough explaining! I could just answer questions along the way (with the readers help ofc) so let's just jump into it!" She clapped her hand together happily. And she disappeared from the screen.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

569K 34.8K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
276K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...