Mia González

By senoradanah

|NOT EDITED| River Martin, the school's nerd, or so they thought, is going to high school for one mission tha... More

Chapter One - The Neighbor
Chapter Two - Encounter With The Two Boys
Chapter Three - Detention Day 1
Chapter Four - Detention Day 2
Chapter Five - He Broke My Heart Again
Chapter Six - A Kiss on the Cheek
Chapter Eight - Overthinking
Chapter Nine - A Witness
Chapter Ten - Jealousy
Chapter Eleven - A Confession.
Chapter Twelve - More Jealousy & Awkwardness
Chapter Thirteen - I Need to Tell Someone
Chapter Fourteen - The Trip
Chapter Fifteen - The Trip pt. 2
Chapter Sixteen - A Conversation With Cameron
Chapter Seventeen - I Have Feelings For You.
Chapter Eighteen - A Threat
Chapter Nineteen - Unknown Message
Chapter Twenty - Luciano
Chapter Twenty-One - A Traitor
Chapter Twenty-Two - Back Home
Chapter Twenty-Three - Angry River
Chapter Twenty-Four - I'm Truly Sorry
Chapter Twenty Five - Visitors
Chapter Twenty Six - The Beginning of The End
Chapter Twenty Seven - The Traitor & The Enemy
Chapter Twenty Eight - The Aftermath
Chapter Twenty Nine - Cindy 02
Chapter Thirty - Always & Forever
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter Seven - Emotions

9.1K 287 60
By senoradanah

I hope you like this chapter! <3

"AHHHH!" I screamed at the sight in front of me. 

They turned to me with a grin. 

"Don't do that, there are kids here!" I yelled at my parents who were practically eating each other's mouth. 

"Opps..." My mother giggled, hiding her face in her husband's chest. My father had a smile on his face.

"Did you train?" He asked holding a serious expression.

"Yes, I did." I replied, "I am going, Cameron is waiting for me." 

"Aren't you going with River?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Just today." I rolled my eyes and left. 

I grabbed my backpack and made my way outside. After our encounter at the party yesterday, I messaged River that I will go with Cameron today. I know I said that I will not tell him, but he apologized, right?

He also kissed me on the cheek!

I tried to snap out of it and hopped in. 

"Morning." I greeted earning one back.

"So, what happened between you and River yesterday?" He wiggled his brows. 

"Nothing!" I giggled, "He just apologized..." I bit my lip.

"and?" He knows me too well.

"And he kissed me on the cheek." I quickly said earning a squeal.

"EWW! Don't squeal, you sound like Camilla!" We laughed. 

Parking the car, we stepped out and walked towards the school's double doors. 

I am so excited for today because River will tutor me math. Despite that hate I have for math, being with River might make it a little bit better. 

I walked towards my locker and found River standing beside it. 

"Good morning." I smiled shyly. 

"Morning..." He bit his bottom lip. "So, today we'll me at my house at 7?" He asked.

"Sure, that suits me." I nodded. 

"Okay, see you." He said and left. 

I quickly made my way to my first period, which is English, and sat in my usual seat. Josh and Allen sat in the same line as me, as well as, David. 

"So, Daddy's girl, I heard that you suck at math-" Josh laughed making some students laugh too. "and Daddy hired you a tutor, of course he will when his daughter is a loser." He added.

Just so you know, I never involved myself with these people, like never. The first time I did is when Allen cheated on Camilla, and since that day, they have been bullying me, but of course I won't let them. 

I don't really know what's the point in what he said, it's really pointless. 

"Would you like me to break your nose?" I smiled sweetly, and I could see him swallow hard a bit, but he didn't show it that much. But I could see it. 

"Oh, are you going to call daddy?" He pouted.

"It's not my fault that your dad doesn't care about you." I replied with a similar pout, erasing the smirk he had. 

Everyone laughed at my comment and I was proud of myself. Cameron sent me a proud smile, even David. River was just looking at Josh with a clenched jaw. 

 Josh didn't say anything else since Mrs. Jones came in. 

I swear if she says something to me, I will kill her!

"Mia! didn't I tell you not to sit at the back?" She yelled. She did tell me that, but of course I won't listen?

"Where would you like me to sit, your majesty." I said sarcastically making few laugh.

I hate her! why does she hate me so much? 

I started thinking deeply and my suspicions started to arise. Does she work for someone that knows me? Is she hear to make my life hell? Is she here spying on me? 

"Enough!" She yelled making everyone shut-up.

"It's such a shame your father had to leave New York because he was ashamed of your behavior and grades." She suddenly said making everyone quiet and shocked. 

Oh, she's definitely a spy. 

She's dying tonight. 

"Mrs. Jones, do you have kids?" I suddenly asked with a smirk. I know she doesn't. 

"It's not your business!" She yelled again.

"That means no. Good." I smiled and got up and made my way outside. But before leaving, there was a glass of water on her desk, I grabbed it and splashed the water on her earning few gasps from the students and a scream from her.

I wanted to give her a message.

"Since you know a lot about my family, then you know what I am capable of." I whispered only for her to hear, whipping the color on her face. She looked pale and swallowed hard. 

I walked out and left the class.

I am skipping school today because if I didn't, I will murder her.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my arm. I turned and saw River. 

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I am skipping." I narrowed my eyes. Why is he following me? 

"Fine, i'll skip with you." He said and walked beside me. 

"Why?" I asked suspiciously. 

"I am bored." He shrugged but I didn't believe him.

"Great, since I came with Cameron, you'll drive." I smiled sweetly. 

We hopped in and sped off.

I didn't talk at all during this ride. I didn't really want to. I was so so mad at her. 

"Why does Mrs. Jones hate you?" He suddenly asks.

"I don't know..." I lied. What should I tell him? that I think she's a spy and she's dying tonight? 

"Where are we going?" I suddenly went back to my senses.

"A quiet place." He simply said.

Few minutes later, we are at this lake that had no one. 

We stepped out of the car and walked towards it.

"How do you know this place?" I asked still looking at this amazing place. 

"I was driving around one time and found it, you like it?" He smiled. He rarely smiles.

"Yeah." I chuckled. 

We sat on some rocks beside the lake and talked a lot. This is the first time I see River talk a lot. I mean...he didn't talk as much as I did, but nevertheless, he talked. He told me about his dead parents and how he was the only child, which I found suspicious. He also told me that David was his only 'family'. 

I really admire their friendship. I mean...I know David hangs out with Josh and Allen, which to be honest is weird, but I admire them.

"Why are you being nice to me?" I suddenly asked. 

"Why do you always ask me these questions." He chuckled, "Do you not want me to be nice to you?" 

"No, I didn't mean that, of course I want." I smiled. 

"You know...I have always wanted to talk to you, but I always thought that you are out of my league...you know as a friend of course." I nervously said.

"That's weird...I thought the same." He frowned surprising me. 

"Really, why?" I chuckled.

"You know...I am this nerd who doesn't have friends and no one looks at. However, you had friends and everyone knows you and would like to be your friend." He explained.

"That's not true...I have always wanted to be your friend." I shyly said. I avoided looking into his eyes because I was so shy, which is not normal for me. 

I then mustered the courage and looked into his eyes to find a weird emotion. An emotion that said 'this is a mistake and shouldn't have happened.' 

I this look too well.

He opened his mouth to say something, but I cut him off. "you know...it's okay if you warm up to me." 

"It's not that." He said.

"Then what?" 

"You are warming up to me and I will just end up hurting you." 

"Don't worry, you won't." I smiled warmly. 

"We should go.." He said and stood up.

"Look, it's okay..." I grabbed his arm to stop him from walking back to the car.

"Let's just leave, we still have to study." He nodded and was about to leave, but I grabbed his face and smashed my lips onto his. 

And that's when it all started.

~ ~ ~ 

What do you think will happen after this kiss?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2M 257K 78
[BLOOD AND BOND BOOK #1] 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
4.9M 135K 38
Rosalie O'Neil is sheltered and protected by her Irish mafia father and brothers. Taken out of her all-girls school during fifth grade, she's been tu...
8.5M 290K 55
Nicholas Adams has lived a life of abuse from his alcoholic father and sex addict mother. So growing up was tough. He makes sure everyone fears him...
132K 2K 32
"Darling, I don't think you know who you're dealing with." "No, I don't think you know who you're dealing with, buddy." I giggled sarcastically. He...