The Journal of a Teenage Skat...

By the_music_man21

This Journal is mostly about my life in high school, my past, and how it feels to be one of few punks around... More

Introduction
January 8th, 2015
January 12th, 2015
January 21st, 2015
January 24th, 2015
January 25th, 2015
March 10th, 2015
June 24th, 2015
November 1st, 2015

January 5th, 2015

56 1 0
By the_music_man21

        This is the first time I've really written in a journal for a while. Much less show it to other people. I have nothing else to do in my Web Design class, so I thought I would just start writing a little bit.

        First things first about me, I am not a very reflective person. I will tell you my thoughts and what's going on, but you will hardly see any flashbacks unless they tie into something really important I have to say.

        Second, I really love music. I traveled a lot when I was young and my dad blasted bands like the Foo Fighters, the Toadies, the Pixies, and AC/DC so music grew up with me. This is where my rule, "rip out my headphones, I rip out your lungs," comes into play.

        Lastly, I may dress dark and look like I'm depressed, but honestly, I am one of the most friendly, caring, and craziest guys you will ever meet. I usually respond to all my texts and messages of any kinds. Don't ever be afraid to come to me if you are having an issue.

        My mood right now? Indifferent. I can't stand being this way because it's so boring. I'm that kind of guy that has to always do something, I can't just sit and do nothing. It defeats my principles. 

        I scroll through my ipod and look for the most pissed off, raged out song on there and start to play it. I am immediately filled with energy, maybe a little too much. I start tapping my foot uncontrollably, which usually happens when I listen to music. I've grown used to it so I ignore it.

        Just as the song hits the solo, my friend and band member Cody starts up a chat on gmail. I turn to my email and read it. Band practice Friday? 6-8? I reply with a simple, "You know it." I hit send and go back to writing.

        All the sudden the song changes to one of my favorite songs in the whole wide world. I grin as I read the title. 

        10 Miles Wide by Escape the Fate (ft. Josh Todd). It takes about every ounce of strength to not sing it out loud. I bite the inside of my lip and wait for the song to be over. 

        Such a great combination, I think. I mean the singer from Buckcherry singing with Craig Mabbit, it's just amazing. I realize that I'm starting to sound like a fangirl and dismiss that thought.

        That's one thing I can do really easily. I can forget about things almost right when I want to. It just comes natural to me and I love it. I guess this is where I get my carefree attitude from. I don't care about what people think or say because one, I don't take them seriously, and two, I forget about it. 

        Suddenly I get really tired. I look at the time in the bottom right hand corner of the desktop and see it's only 11:42. On the weekend, I wouldn't even be up yet. Stupid school. I then remember something Billie Joe Armstrong said right then. "School is like practice for the future, and practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?" I laugh and then decide I've written enough for today.

        Quote of the Day: "We put the fun back into dysfunctional." ~Green Day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 17.1K 59
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...
13.4K 1.7K 35
" මේ තාක් කාලයක් විදවපු මගෙ ජීවිතේට සතුට අරන් ආපු; මගෙ ආදරේ... මගෙ ජීවිතේ වටිනම වස්තුව... මගෙ මහත්තයා.... මම උබට හරි ආදරෙයි මගෙ මහත්තයෝ..." 🌼❤️ ...
433K 52K 92
ආවා නම් කියෙව්වා නම් කමෙන්ට් එකක් දාලා පලයං...
19.7K 2.6K 50
කුණාටුවක් ලෙස ආ වස්සානය......... වැහි නොමැති කතරකට බට කුණාටු වර්සාව .......❤❤❤