š“š”šž š‘š®š›š² šš«š¢š§šœšžļæ½...

By MsDemiWho

Ruby Hearts was a ticking bomb of insanity waiting to explode. Her grasp and grip on her emotions were worse... More

CAST
EPIGRAPH.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.
TWENTY.
TWENTY-ONE.
THE END.
SEQUAL.

ONE.

7K 154 46
By MsDemiWho

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF BLOOD, VIOLENCE AND (MILD) ABUSE

It was just a regular day for the villain kids on the Isle of the lost; they were being wicked and causing trouble wherever they went. Terrorizing people for fun, destroying property merely because they could, and pushing people down to show who were in charge.

'They say I'm trouble
They say I'm bad
They say I'm evil
And that makes me glad'

'A dirty no good
Down to the bone
Your worst nightmare
Can't take me home'

'Yeah, I've lost my mind
Hell, I'm insane
But try to stop me
It'll be in vain'

'So I've got some mischief
In my blood
Can you blame me
I never got no love'

'They think I'm callous
A low life hood
I feel so useless
Misunderstood'

'Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all
Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world'

'I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more
I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core'

'Call me a schemer
Call me a freak
How can you say that?
I'm just unique'

'What, me a traitor?
Ain't got your back?
Are we not friends?
What's up with that?'

'I'm ticking bomb?
About to detonate?
Well, try to run
You're way too late'

'So I'm a misfit?
So I'm a flirt?
I broke your heart
I made you hurt'

'The past is past
Forgive forget
The truth is
You ain't seen nothing yet'

'Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all
Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world'

'I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more
I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core'

The VK's finished their daily round on trouble on a small square, where Mal stole some candy from a baby. Everyone laughed when she did, but they quickly stopped when they saw two goons coming their way. Only Mal, Evie, Ruby, Jay and Carlos stayed, while the others all ran away quickly.

"Bunch of cowards! Off with your heads!" Ruby yelled after them, making them run even faster. Mal shot Jay a look and Jay quickly put his hand over Ruby's mouth, stopping her from screaming madly. Normally, Mal would've let her, but now they were about to face her mother, Maleficent.

Mal sighed and turned around, reluctantly greeting her mother who pushed her two goons away. The other four VK's watched with disinterest as Maleficent talked to Mal about teaching Mal to be exactly like her.

Ruby was tapping her foot impatiently. If she wanted to stand around and do nothing, she'd be at home. She didn't get the chance to be out on the Isle as much as the other VK's. Her mother would usually keep her locked up in the Red Castle—the rundown castle that was her home—to teach her how to be the ruler of Underland. So, when Ruby finally did get the change to go out, she liked to cause as much trouble and despair as she possibly could. Standing around and watching Mal get scolded by Maleficent really wasn't how she wanted to spend her free time away from her own mother.

"Oh, there's news! I buried the lead," Maleficent then exclaimed, gaining all five VK's attention. She pointed at them. "You five have been chosen to go to a different school. In Auradon." Maleficent smirked.

Ruby immediately tried to get away. She was definitely not up for whatever shit show Maleficent was planning on dragging them into. Unfortunately, some goon of Maleficent got in her way. He grabbed her in a chokehold to stop her from running. Ruby's eyes went wide and she reacted on instinct. She was quick to get her dagger out of her knee-high, dark red boots and stabbed it in the goon's upper leg. The goon let go of her with a scream and Ruby was about to make a run for it, when Mal grabbed her arm.

Ruby whipped her head around, fiery red hair hitting her face, and glared at Mal. Her heartbeat was still slightly erratic from being held in the all too familiar hold. Mal shot her a look and Ruby gave a nod, shrugging Mal's arm off roughly.

Ruby regained her composure and straightened her white leather jacket that held studs on her shoulders. She readjusted the barrette in her hair and looked over her outfit to make sure nothing was out of place. Her maroon coloured skirt that matched her heels wasn't crinkled, and her black, cropped shirt with cut-outs wasn't crooked. Ruby subtly readjusted her high collar, making sure it covered her neck entirely. She pretended to fiddle with her heart-shaped necklace to make it seem less obvious.

Meanwhile, the other goons had let go of Carlos, Evie and Jay, who had tried running as well. Mal had held up a hand to make them stop struggling.

"What!?" Mal exclaimed towards her mother. "I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses!"

"And perfect princes," Evie added dreamingly. Mal shot her a look and Ruby rolled her eyes. "Ugh," Evie quickly added. Ruby scoffed at the princess's attempt to cover her excitement.

"Yeah, and I don't do uniforms. Unless it's leather, you feel me?" Jay butted in. He went to high five Carlos. But Carlos didn't notice, he was already looking at Maleficent with wide eyes.

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave," He said fearfully. Ruby shook her head at him while Jay crept up behind him and fake-barked. Carlos jumped and then glared at Jay, who smirked. Ruby snickered and then turned to Maleficent.

"Well, dogs aside, you know what else they got in Auradon? Rules. They've got rules in Auradon. I suck at rules. I hate them, they hate me. It's a mutual thing. Besides, have you met my mother? She's never gonna let me head off to Auradon."

"Yeah, Mom! We're not going," Mal agreed.

"Oh, you're thinking small, pumpkin. It's all about world domination." Maleficent grinned, getting a momentarily far-off look in her eye as if she could already see it. "Knuckleheads!" Maleficent snapped and she was off. The VK's shared another look and sighed. They started to follow Maleficent, but Ruby didn't move, calling out,

"I'll catch up later, you guys go ahead." Mal raised an eyebrow but nodded and continued walking with Carlos, Jay and Evie following wordlessly. They all knew that it was best not to question Ruby sometimes.

Ruby turned to the goon she had stabbed moments earlier. He was laying on the ground, clutching his leg. Ruby grinned manically and held a crazy look in her eye. The look that the people of the Isle feared so much. She was unpredictable when she had that look. The Queen of Hearts' daughter knelt down in front of the goon, who was still groaning in pain. Her grin turned into a full-blown smile.

"Thank you for holding on to that, dearie." She said in a sickly-sweet voice, gesturing towards her dagger. She grabbed onto it and twisted it, making the goon cry out in pain. She then pulled the dagger out and cleaned the blood off it with a piece of the goon's clothing. She didn't even blink twice at the bleeding man in front of her and thoroughly cleaned her precious dagger.

"God, you really are as twisted as they say," The goon muttered. Ruby's head snapped up and she glared at the goon. She pressed her dagger onto his throat.

"Say that again," She ordered. The goon swallowed thickly but kept quiet. Ruby pressed the dagger more against his throat, drawing blood. "Say it," She hissed.

"N-Nothing," He stuttered. Ruby scoffed, shook her head and got up from her crouched position. The goon sighed in relief. His relief was ungrounded, however, since Ruby ended up kicking him in the face instead, breaking his nose.

"Spread the word. The Ruby Princess is not someone to mess with. Next time, it will actually be off with your head," She snapped. She swiftly put her dagger back into her right high-heeled boot and turned on her heel. She strutted through the alleys on the Isle and headed towards Maleficent's home. People made way for her, scared to set off the ticking time bomb that was Ruby Hearts, aka the Ruby Princess.

It didn't take long for Ruby to get to Maleficent's home and when she got there, she was surprised to see her mother present as well. The Queen of Hearts hardly ever left the castle in fear of someone taking it over in her absence. As soon as the Red Queen saw her daughter, she stormed over with a furious expression. She slapped Ruby across the face, using her right, which held more rings than her left. Ruby's head snapped to the side at the impact.

"You're late!" The Red Queen accused, still fuming. Ruby saw the other VK's share looks but paid them no mind.

"I know, your Majesty. I apologize," Ruby apologized with a perfect curtsey. Her mother looked pleased with this and her anger diminished. The former ruler of Wonderland gave a nod and then turned around, going back to her conversation with the Evil Queen as if nothing had occurred.

Ruby sighed and reached up with her hand to the cheek that her mother had hit. It stung, but it was nothing Ruby wasn't used to. When Ruby pulled her hand away she noticed a bit of blood. Ruby ran her sleeve over her cheek, smearing the blood all over her cheek instead of wiping it away as she intended. One of her rings must've drawn blood again, Ruby thought. She shook off the thought and went to join the other VK's in front of Maleficent, who had started explaining her absolutely genius plan. Note the sarcasm.

"You will go. You will find the Fairy Godmother. And you will bring me back her magic wand. Easy peasy." Maleficent told them as she continued filing her nails. Ruby rolled her eyes as the so-called Mistress of Evil told them her plan.

"What's in it for us?" Mal asked.

"Matching thrones. Hers and hers crowns," Maleficent answered as if it was obvious.

"She was talking about us, Mallie," Ruby snarked. Maleficent glared at the young princess and threw her nail file at Ruby's head. Ruby ducked it expertly. She was used to objects being thrown at her head.

"Oh, almost off with her head." Ruby heard her mother say in disappointment. She pretended like she didn't hear. Maleficent then continued talking to Mal as if Ruby and the Red Queen hadn't said a thing.

"It all about you and me, baby," She said, beckoning Mal forward. "Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?"

"Yeah, of course. I mean, who doesn't?"

"Then get me the wand!" Maleficent exclaimed. "And you and I can see that and so much more. And with that wand and my sceptre, I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will!"

"Our will," The Evil Queen corrected.

"Our will. Our will," Maleficent repeated half-heartedly. She then snapped her fingers in Mal's face to gain her attention. "And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your life, missy." 

"What—Mom!" Mal objected. They then had a stare-off, which everyone knew Mal would lose. Ruby shared a look with Jay, both of them felt annoyed by the Mistress of Evil and her antics.

"Ugh. Fine," Mal gave in. "Whatever."

"I win," Maleficent boasted. The Evil Queen then called Evie over and Ruby only paid a little attention. She started picking at her blood-red nail polish instead. EQ was telling Evie about finding a prince. Cruella then spoke up, basically saying that she didn't want to lose Carlos as her personal servant. Jafar agreed with Cruella and didn't want to let Jay go to Auradon because he needed Jay to steal stuff for his shop. It was only when her own mother spoke up that Ruby paid full attention again.

"Ruby isn't going anywhere! She is still nowhere near ready to help me take Underland back from my dreadful sister and her stupid little followers. She can't do a thing without me without messing up. It would be a disaster!" The Queen of Hearts exclaimed. Ruby kept her face rid of any emotion and didn't react to her mother. Maleficent was finally fed up with it.

"What is wrong with you all?! People used to cower at the mention of our names! For 20 years, I have searched for a way off this island. For 20 years, they have robbed us from our revenge... revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men." She pointed an accusing finger at EQ

"Ow!" EQ glared.

"Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie!"

"I will—" Jafar started in anger, but Jay stopped him.

"Revenge on every sneaky Dalmatian that escaped your clutches!"

"Oh, but they didn't get baby. They didn't get the— They didn't get the baby!" Cruella laughed hysterically. Ruby rolled her eyes while Carlos looked creeped out by his mother.

"Revenge on that perfect little sister of yours and that bunch of lunatics that helped her take your crown!"

"It was my crown! I'm the oldest. She has no right! No right at all I'm telling you!" The Queen of Hearts started yelling.

"Oh, now you've done it," Ruby grumbled, which got ignored.

"And I, Maleficent. The evilest of them all. I will finally get my revenge on sleeping beauty and her relentless little prince." Maleficent finished her speech, taking a seat on the Evil Queen's lap. "Villains!" She called. The villains all replied. "Our day has come. EQ, give her the magic mirror." Maleficent winked at Evie and got off EQ's lap. EQ handed a small mirror to Evie and Evie frowned at it. Ruby covered up her laugh with a cough and Carlos shot her an amused smile.

"This is your magic mirror?" Evie asked doubtfully.

"Yeah, well, it ain't what it used to be, but then again, neither are we! It will help you find things," EQ joked. Evie's face lit up.

"Like a prince?"

"Like my waistline," EQ joked again. Ruby actually snorted a laugh this time, which earned a disapproving glare from her mother. Ruby quickly looked down and kept her face rid of emotions again.

"Like the magic wand! Hello!" Maleficent exclaimed annoyed.

"Hello," EQ said sarcastically.

"My spellbook. My book. I need my... that book. Oh, ah! The safe. The safe. Queen, help me! I never can figure this thing out," Maleficent said, trying to open the fridge.

"Mistress of Evil, everybody," Ruby muttered to Jay, who smirked in reply.

"Voila," EQ said, opening the fridge easily.

"My spell... come, darling. Come. Oh... ooh! Oh, Oh. There she is. It doesn't work here, but it will in Auradon," Maleficent told Mal, who looked at the spellbook in awe. "Remember? When we were spreading evil and ruining lives."

"Like it was yesterday."

"And now you will be making your own memories. By doing exactly as I tell you." Maleficent pushed the book against Mal's chest and gave her a look. Mal nodded nervously.

"Ruby. Get here," The Queen of Hearts ordered. The other villains pulled their kids apart as well.

"Yes, Mother?" Ruby asked. She was unsure of what her mother would say.

"If I don't get to be ruler of Underland when this is done, I'm gonna be very disappointed and angry. You know what happens when I'm disappointed and angry," The Queen of Hearts stated. Ruby swallowed the lump that formed in her throat and nodded. She did know.

"Off with my head. I'll end up on the wall next to Father," Ruby said. Her thoughts flashed to the foyer of the Red Castle, where her father's head greeted anyone who entered. The head—which was cut off with a by Underland-magic enchanted knife—could still very much talk and shout insults at everybody who passed it. Entering the Red Castle would always be a strange experience, to say the least.

The Queen of Hearts started grinning at the thought, making her look madder than she already looked. She patted Ruby's still red and sore cheek harsher than needed, just to make a point.

"Exactly. And, oh, it won't be quick. I quite enjoy my beheadings. It's been so long," The Red Queen mused dreamily, dragging a finger along Ruby's neck and towards her covered-up throat. Ruby felt chills run down her spine and refrained from swallowing the lump that had formed in her throat. The Queen then turned deadly serious, snapping out of her reverie. "Don't disappoint me."

"I won't, Your Majesty," Ruby said, giving another curtsey. Her mother was always pleased when she curtsied, so Ruby had learned to do it often enough.

Ruby made her way outside with the rest of the VK's and got inside the luxurious car that waited for them. The villains called after their children and Ruby could distinctly hear her mother's hysteric voice yell,

"Bring me the keys to Underland! Oh, and a head!" Ruby just sighed and made herself comfortable in her seat. They were off to Auradon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.5K 39
This is a parody based on Disney's Descendants. This story is based on the events from the first movie with added scenes, extras and bonuses as well...
118K 2.3K 12
You're parents are Maleficent and Hades, but when the villains were banished to the isle of the lost they forgot about you, for you had crawled you'r...
265K 4.7K 21
Ella Fitzherbert, First born and only daughter of Queen Rapunzel and King Eugene. She is kind, loving, excitable, accepting, talented, just like her...
38.4K 775 18
Princess Daisy, younger twin sister of Prince Benjamin and the future-royal-advisor to her to-be-king brother. Having lived all her life in her paren...