Conduction || A My Hero Acade...

נכתב על ידי strawberryspoonz

The world has been taken with a new form of 'super humans', people born with quirks miraculously appeared all... עוד

Prologue + Author's note
First impressions
Ass Kicking
Boys' Night
Practice

Sharp Words

5 0 0
נכתב על ידי strawberryspoonz

Makoto managed to get back into his dorm quietly, finishing his food and then getting into bed. He was too tired from that confrontation and unpacking to change, so he just rolled over and slept.

The morning came quicker than expected, Makoto's phone alarm was blaring. He woke up startled, unsure of what his environment was. It took him a moment to realize he was at UA. Makoto sat up, wiping his eyes and pausing for a moment. It was rather early, although he didn't mind. This way he could shower and get ready in peace.

He turned towards the bed, getting up briefly and stretching out his back. He grabbed his phone, checking it for a brief moment. No new messages? That was odd, he was sure his mom would've messaged him sometime last night at least. Makoto shook it off, going to his closet and pulling out his uniform. He'd only tried it on a few times to make sure it fit, he wasn't exactly used to the concept of uniforms. His old school didn't exactly require them.

Makoto grabbed the uniform and shoved it into his shower bag, moving towards the door. Brown boxes still littered his dorm, he'd have to take them down later. He opened the door, quietly walking down the hall. He eventually managed to find his way to the showers, entering the men's room and finding a stall.

Makoto's situation was a bit different from most, and the staff of UA was informed of that. He had a key to the staff shower, but it felt unnecessary. He continued on with his morning, washing himself and getting dressed in his uniform, he quickly stepped out of the shower. Brushing his teeth and fixing his hair in the mirror. Then he was off, back to his room. Makoto put his dirty clothes in a laundry basket and moved to organizing his school bag. I'm over preparing, he thought, shuffling through his notebooks. He needed to just calm down, maybe some tea would help? Although he wasn't sure if the dorms carried tea, he would even take coffee at this point. Makoto made his way back to the kitchen, finding an extra mug and the kettle he used last night.

Now for the tea, he thought, searching around the cabinets. Eventually he found a pack of Earl Grey, which wasn't the best, although he'd make due with what he had. Soon he had a hot cup of tea and moved his way into the living room.

It was rather early, Makoto was already for school which was odd. He was nervous to see the other students arrive downstairs, although he figured if he acted himself things would be somewhat normal. Hopefully they won't think I'm an ass for not answering the door, he thought, taking a sip out of his mug. Soon footsteps erupted from nearby, students were sure to be here soon. As expected, the first two students he met were rather strange. A green haired boy with odd freckles, and a rather tall one with glasses. Makoto pretended not to see them, flipping through his phone. Although they didn't do the same.

"You must be the new student right? Susuki right?" The green haired boy said, Makoto was a bit taken back by the forwardness.

"Yeah, and you are?" He said with a slight smile, the green looked a bit panicked.

"Midoriya, and my friend's name is Iida."

Makoto looked towards the other boy, who was already shooting his way over.

"Hello Suzuki! As our new classmate I'll do my best to make sure you feel welcomed-"

"Thanks," Makoto quickly cut Iida off, he leaned back in his seat. "You can just call me Makoto, I'm not exactly used to being called Suzuki." He mentioned, putting his hand on the back of his neck.

Midoriya's eye's flashed for a moment, "Why is that?"

Makoto realized it wasn't exactly common for first names to be used casually, but better now than later. "I'm originally from America actually, I moved here a bit ago- hence the reason my Japanese is so rough." He laughed a bit, getting up with his empty mug.

Iida and Midoriya talked a bit about America, Makoto was a bit too nervous to really engage, he noticed a rather loud group of footsteps erupting from nearby, he turned his head as kids kept coming into the area.

"I slept really well last night, that food was really great." A girl with extremely pink cheeks said to a girl with long green hair, it was styled in a bow at the end which frankly, was rather impressive. She turned her head towards the three boys, greeting Iida and Midoriya. She made her way over to them before noticing Makoto.

"Oh you must be the new student right? I heard about you last night! I'm Uraraka," she waved a small bit.

"Susuki Makoto, you can just call me Makoto though." He flashed a casual smile, looking over towards the crowd. Everyone seemed to be headed towards breakfast.

Thankfully they seem to be too busy caring about food than worrying about me, he thought.

"If you want Sus- Makoto, you can sit with us!" Midoriya added, he seemed nice. But Makoto was more interested in the boys he met last night. He needed to improve his impression after waking them up.

Eventually he saw the blond and the redhead walking together. What was it? Bakugou and Kirishima right? They seemed to be together a lot. Almost as if their dating, Makoto thought, he laughed it off in his head. "Thanks but," he paused as the redhead looked in his direction and smiled. "I already kinda made plans, I'll have to catch up with you guys later alright?" He quickly waved and caught up with the other two.

After greeting the pair, they eventually sat down at a large table with some food. Makoto grabbed a simple rice bowl, his father used to make them for him and it easily became one of his favorite dishes. Makoto was a bit nervous to start eating, there were so many people around him.

So far he knew the basic group of friends Kirishima and Bakugou hung out with. A rather cute pink girl with horns called Mina, another boy with an electric quirk named Kaminari, Sero, and Jiro. They all seemed to get along well, and Makoto felt a bit awkward inserting himself into the group. He stirred up his food for a moment, leaning his head on the palm of his other hand.

"So Makoto," Kaminari started to say, swallowing a bite of his breakfast in between. "Why'd you come to UA?"

Makoto's eyes looked up at the boy for a moment, thinking of the best way to explain in his mind. "I used to be in one of the top schools in America, but my Dad's job got transferred back here, luckily he pulled a few strings and got me a place in this class." He finished, taking another bite of his own food.

"So what does your Dad do exactly?" Jiro added, Makoto moved his eyes over to her.

"I actually don't know, everytime I asked he just claimed it was confidential. I think it has something to do with hero agencies or something."

He wanted to change the subject quickly, Makoto was a bit worried they would think it was odd he didn't know much about his father.

"I've never actually had to wear a uniform or stay in a dorm though, it's kinda nice."

"Dorms are pretty sweet, we can hang out as much as we want right Bakugou?" The redheaded Kirishima said next to him, looking at Bakugou who was on the opposite side.

"Yeah I guess, except when you idiots are loud and decide to wake me up in the middle of the damn night." He narrowed his eyes towards Makoto.

Ah shit, that was directed towards me, he thought, looking back at his food and shoving more in his mouth.

Kirishima decided to ignore Bakugou's comment. "I'm sure you'll get along with everyone at least, everyone here is pretty nice."

"Except for Bakugou," Kaminari joked, Bakugou yelled at him aggressively.

Makoto laughed, and continued to eat.

The day continued onto their regular classes. Makoto took an empty desk by a window, twirling his pencil in his hand. He knew he should've been paying attention, but he was too busy thinking about what hero training would be like in this school. Just a few more hours and he could finally get back to using his quirk properly.

Makoto's lavender eyes looked around the room, trying to name everyone in his head. Kirishima, Midoriya, Jiro, and a few more he could recognize. Mina was very identifiable, and he thought she was rather cute.

There was another boy with two toned hair, he had a scar on his eye. This reminded Makoto of a rather popular show that aired in America for a while. He hoped to pick up on their names throughout the day, he already learned Yaoyorozu, her and Iida seemed to be somewhat of a class pet. Mineta was another name he picked up on, he was a pervy short boy with an extremely strange quirk.

"Hey pale ass, stop tapping your pencil."

Ah yes, once again Bakugou decided to open his loud mouth. Makoto set his pencil down, purple sparks floated from his hands from annoyance, although he tried to cancel them out before anyone noticed.

"You're such an asshole."

Everyone went dead quite for a moment, the teacher began to open his mouth but before he could speak Bakugou jumped up and faced Makoto, knocking his chair over.

"What the hell did you call me?"

Makoto didn't budge at all, although everyone else seemed either scared or shocked. Bakugou was ready to make his way over to him, but before that more people intervened.

"Bakugou take your seat, and Makoto don't use that language in my classroom."

Ectoplasm said, Makoto leaned back, a bit reluctant to apologize but he knew he had to do it at some point. It was his first day and he was already making a bad impression.

"Ah, sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

Once again the room got quiet, eventually things seemed to return to somewhat normal, although tension in the room seemed high. Lunch came soon, and whereas most students headed to the cafeteria for lunch, Makoto once again decided to skip that meal.

"Hey Makoto, you want to sit with us during lunch?" Uraraka asked, Midoriya seemed a bit hesitant.

Makoto could've pretended to not hear here, seeing as he already had his headphones in.

"I think I'm just going to walk for a bit, thanks."

With that Makoto decided to seclude himself, and carried on for the rest of the classes after.

Eventually everyone went back to the dorms, most if not all of the students gathered by the couches, but Makoto just went to his dorm.

"You're a dumbass idiot!" He yelled to himself, kicking the stack of cardboard boxes. His quirk activated, purple sparks of electricity floating around him. This always happened when he was angry, he had a hard time controlling it.

After awhile, he had calmed down. Taking deep breaths, he relaxed himself. Makoto changed out of his uniform, taking off his binder and stretching his arms out, he flopped on his bed.

Soon Makoto fell asleep, losing track of time. He woke up abruptly, forgetting where he was and flopping off the bed with a thud. Shit he thought, how late was it?

After checking his phone, he realized he wasn't too late for dinner. In fact he woke up early, which was surprising.

Makoto was a bit unsure of what to do, but he realized he had to make things up with Bakugou if he was even going to have a chance at this place. Luckily his room was in the same hallway, in fact it was right next door to his.

Makoto looked for a spare hoodie and some shorts to change into, he didn't feel like putting his binder back on and he needed to get out of his uniform. He shoved his phone and a pair of headphones in his pocket and walked out.

Makoto brushed through his hair for a moment, fixing it from where he slept on it. His hand went to knock on the door, but he was a bit hesitant. What if it didn't go well?

He knocked on the door, shoving his hands in his pockets. He heard movement in the dorm and suddenly the door opened, he was met with the tall blond. Makoto looked up to him, shocked he even answered.

"The hell do you want?" He said aggressively. He was wearing a fitted tank top, his arms were surprisingly buff. He's going to beat the crap out of me, Makoto thought, the panicked look translating on his face.

"What pale ass? Do I have to ask again?"

Makoto stuttered, leaning back and fiddling his hands in the pocket of his hoodie.

"I wanted to say sorry- for earlier. I shouldn't have said that."

Bakugou huffed, looking to the side with his red eyes. Makoto's eyes wandered into the boy's room. Although Bakugou spoke before he could really get a good look at anything.

"Anything else?" He said, Makoto snapped back into reality.

"Ah no, just that." He said with an awkward smile. He stuck his hand out, Bakugou seemed a bit taken back but grabbed his hand anyway.

"You say shit like that to me again and I'll beat your ass."

"Got it."

-- 

A/N: Hey! popping in again to say please lmk what you think! please favorite/comment/follow me for more <3 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

230 0 7
{Summary:Ori Mibojin just turned 15 An quirkless boy before he looked into his parent's box of belongings that is when he was bitten by an Quirked Sp...
1.5K 135 45
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝, 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞." ...
226 13 2
I'm always gonna be a burden.... No one can stop me... But...he did...with his love... And I returned it with pain... ⚠️ T R I G G E R W A R N I N G⚠...
78.2K 1.7K 38
After they graduated, class 1A decided to have a class meet up. Aizawa sensei brought Eri-chan, and she had a quirk accident. But no one blamed Eri...