Beautiful In His Sight (BXB)

By AllAboutTheSmut

When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson b... More

Introductions
Characters
Reality
Endings
New Beginnings
Drunken Words, Sober Thoughts
Pillow Talk
Departure
Distractions
Home
Getaway
Paradise
Evil
Oceans
Last Day
Worth It
Meet The Parents
Shock
Burn
Opportunity
Tick, Tock
Partners
Animal
Tangled
Memory Lane
Reasons
Pay It Foward
180
Let The Bodies Hit The Floor
That Wasn't a Dream?
Can I Take It Back?
Déjà Vu
Maybe I'm Crazy
Jesus take the Wheel
Bet
Princes and Princesses
Strip
Wrench
This Is It
Leave it to Broady
Terrified
Proposition
Scared
Moral Support
Waiting
It's Too Early
Crazy
A Pair of Hearts
Mr. Mom
Epilogue

Chances

1.6K 78 0
By AllAboutTheSmut

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Elik's POV***

"Elik. Wake up. Please." Her soft pleas pull me from dreamland. I sit up and stare at a very panicked Yani.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" I get out of bed, switching the light on as I stand.

Dek stirs. "Babe." He groans as his hands find his eyes. He rubs tiredly.

"My water might have broke. My back is really hurting." Yani has soft tears filling her brown eyes.

"It's okay. Where's Chance?" I ask. Dek comes to stand beside me, no longer in his sleepy trance.

"He is sleeping. I didn't wake him."

"Why not?" I grab her hand and pull her with me as I slip on some clothes. Dek follows behind grabbing our stuff.

"Well, I thought I peed the bed. Then I went to the bathroom and my back started hurting. My stomach aches." Yani sways on her feet. Dek immediately pushes me to the side and swoops her into his arms.

"Everything is good sweetie. We got this." Dek walks carefully down stairs.

"Everyone get up!" His voice is booming. I shutter a little.

"What the fuck?" Chance comes out looking like a startled dog.

"We're having babies. My husband panicked." I wave Chance over. Dek is already headed out the front door.

"Get everyone come one. Hurry before he leaves us." He chuckle.

"We're up. Jesus. Satan is awake from that shit." Cali groans tiredly.

"It's 3 am. Couldn't she have waited til morning?" Zaya grumbles while pulling her hair back into a ponytail.

"I'm sure she thought now was the best time." Broady rolls his eyes.

We get to the car with Yani up front. Dek is in the drivers seat and tapping his hand on the steering wheel.

"You should be driving?" Cherry questions incredulously.

"Probably not. I am. Now get in and hold on. Their waiting on us." Without another word we fill the vehicle.

"Some one text everyone else. Hell never mind.
Everyone call someone." Dek starts driving, oddly calm for what is about to happen.

"Dad. Yeah. Meet us at the hospital. The babies are ready. I love you too." I listen as he informs mom. I don't miss the screech of excitement in the background.

"I called Jamie." Broady informs us.

"Uncle Ian is on the way." Chance covers his base.

"Cherry and I got the grandparents. Their booking flights." Cali confirms her job is done.

We pull up to the hospital with a squirming Yani. The nurse gets her in a wheelchair and takes her straight back. Dek, Chance and I deal with the paperwork.

In no time the four of us are in a room. Yani is definitely in labor. Her water had broke.

"So here's the plan." The doctor turns to us with a smile of anticipation. "We're going to have some babies."

Am I the only one who thinks that's fairly obvious?

"Okay. Seriously. This should be easy. We're going to check you for dilation. Then, I can get a rough estimate." Now we're talking.

We turn so the doctor can do whatever the fuck checking dilation is. I wrap my arms around Dek.

"You good, baby?" I kiss his cheek while leaning on his shoulder.

"Excited. Nervous. Happy. Yeah I'm good." His heart beats so hard I can feel it in his back.

"I'm excited and everything else. We're about to be fathers." My hands tighten around him. We're going to be a happy family.

"Alright. Done. We're at a four. That's really good. Hopefully, a few hours. Just relax and keep the patient happy." The doctor pats Yani's knee and walks out. The nurses hang around and do whatever they are supposed to be doing.

"How are you holding up?" Dek grabs Yani's hand and looks down at her with a world full of love and adoration.

"I'm good. Uncomfortable. But, I'm okay." Yani smiles. Chance moves her hair from her face and smiles brightly.

"I know we keep saying this. But, thank you." I can't help it. I'm so grateful for her sacrifice.

"You're welcome." Yani lays her head back with a small grimace.

"Wow. That ones pretty big. If the contractions get too unbearable, we can give you some pain medicine." The nurse shows us something that is on paper. A graph with little hills and a huge mountain.

"This one is the big contraction you just witnessed. When you see a lot of these close together, we're close." We all nod, thankful for the explanation.

"That one hurt." Yani pants and rubs her hands on her gown. I can see sweat beading on her forehead. I walk over and grab a wash cloth, wetting it with cold water. I make way back to Yani and pat her face gently.

"Thanks." Yani smiles and lays back down.

"I'm going to go update everyone. Don't have them without me." Chance kisses Yani and leaves.

"I'm scared." Yani whimpers, effectively making my heart ache.

"It's going to be okay. Everything is going great. You're doing amazing." Dek runs his hands softly through her hair.

"I know. I'm just nervous. I'm sorry." Yani let's a tear slip and I reach up to move it away.

"You're incredibly strong. You're brave and you are our angel. We love you. We're all right here." I hold her hand and try to comfort the weeping angel.

"Let's blame those on the hormones." Yani giggles.

"Do you want to rest?" Dek looks questioningly at Yani.

"No. I'm too excited. You two should be resting. After this, my parts done." Yani busts out laughing.

I don't think it's very funny.

Yani pants harshly, her back seizing and her legs curling up. I look over and see why.

"Breathe. Breathe. In. One, two, three. Out. One, two, three." Dek and I both do the breathing exercises. Her hands squeeze tightly on one of each of ours.

"Holy mother of hell." Yani grits her teeth and squeezes her eyes.

"You can have medicine. Please." I start panicking and looking around for a savior.

"Get them in here. Now. Please." Yani belts out a loud yelp.

I rush towards the door and run to the nurses station.

"She's gonna need that epidural. Now." I rush back with a promise.

"Their coming." I reassure Yani.

"Fuck." She grits her teeth again.

"What's the matter?" Dek looks at me like I hold all the answers.

"It just hurts." I shrug. I'm not the one in labor.

"Yeah. It feels like someone stomped on my back." Yani sits up but falls right back down immediately.

"Is everything okay?" Chance comes in, eyes wide.

"Waiting on the epidural." I try to calm him.

"Someone call for me?" A nurse comes in and another guy follows.

"This is the anesthesiologist." The nurse points to the dude in scrubs.

"Only one of you can be in here while I do this." He smiles up at us.

"You got it." We wave and walk to the waiting area that holds our family.

"How is she?" Aunt Molly looks worried.

"She asked for the epidural. Their placing it now." We are engulfed in hugs and covered in kisses.

"So amazing. We're going to get grand babies." Mom squalls. I'm not sure how she has any energy. I'm barely standing.

"We gotta get back. We just wanted to update you guys. See you soon. Hopefully with good news." I grab Dek's hand and pull him towards me, wrapping him in my arms.

"I love you. So very much baby." I pull him to my lips for a kiss.

He hums against my lips. "I love you. Forever." I give him a tight embrace before we walk back to the room.

"Everything good?" Dek walks back in and glances around the room. Everything looks exactly the same.

"All set. I feel a lot better." Yani looks better too.

"They said the medicine could slow down the labor a bit." Chance gives us a soft smile.

"It's fine. As long as Yani is comfortable and our babies are safe, that's all that matters."

Dek takes a seat and I sit down beside him. I pull him into my lap. I just want these last few hours together before we are enveloped in the life of being Dads.

"Can you believe how fast it went by? I swear it felt like yesterday we were getting inseminated." Yani yawns. I feel bad for the sweet girl. There is no doubt she is exhausted.

"It really did go by in the blink of an eye." Chance is rubbing Yani's belly and smiling at his girlfriend.

"Yani?" Chance looks down at her with a look of adoration.

"Yeah babe?" Yani stares at him.

"Nevermind sweetheart. It can wait." He kisses her lips, leaving me wondering exactly was on his mind.

"You can tell me." Yani tries to urge him to continue.

"Let's focus on this. Then we can talk. After the babies are here." Yani nods and closes her pretty eyes.

"Hey. Uh. I think something is going on down um south." Yani jerks up and points between her legs.

"Push the call button." I jump from my seat, placing Dek on the ground beside me.

"Nurses station." The receptionist answers kindly.

"I think there's a baby pushing. Yeah. That's it." Yani nods as if anyone outside the room can see us.

"Woah. Woah. Let's see what we got." The doctor comes in and she sits down between Yani's legs. I anxiously await whatever she has got to say.

"Well. That's not common. But, apparently your little one is ready. We're gonna push in a minute. Everyone take your places." Dr. Thornton stands up and slips on a gown. A nurse walks in and starts setting tools on a covered bed table. Suddenly the large room is bustling with medical staff.

Another nurse hands us three guys a gown and we put them on quickly.

"Everyone ready?" Dr. Thornton smiles before putting her mask in place.

I grip Dek's hand and stare at a Yani. The smile is gone. She's all business.

"On three, I want you to push hard. From your abdomen. Do not push with your bottom. Here we go. One. Two. Three. Push. Push. Push. Push. Push. Big breath. Hold on don't push til I give you the go." Yani let's out a huge breath and I remember to breathe.

"Oh. God." Dek groans and I stare wide eyed at my husband. "We're about to be parents."

His eyes shine with happiness and fear.

"Not the time love. No freaking out." I give his hand a reassuring snuggle.

"Big breath in. Let's get this baby out. On three." Dr. Thornton repeats the words thru two more pushes. Yani looks exhausted. A loud peal of squalls fills the air. I can't even be sure it's from the baby.

My eyes fill with tears as our daughter is announced and a nurse shows her off before taking her to the side station.

"7:04 am. Baby A is a girl." Dr. Thornton smiles with her eyes. Her hands work steadily as she does things I don't need to know about.

"You did it. You fucking did it." Dek covers Yani in kisses causing tired giggles to leave her lips.

"We all did." Yani smiles and lays back.

"You ready up there? We have one more arrival." Dr. Thornton calls out over the sheet.

"Let's do this." Chance kisses Yani's hand and we start again.

Two big pushes later and a silent baby is delivered.

"What's wrong?" Dek immediately freaks.

"He's tired. 7:22 am. Baby B is a boy. Congratulations." Dr. Thornton hands off our son. I look around the room at everybody that worked so hard to make our dreams of a family come true.

"Thank you. Seriously. Everyone. Thank you." I follow Dek to the station where are babies are being checked and cleaned. I can't believe this.

"That's odd." Dek looks down at our children and points over the nurse's shoulder. I stare down at whatever he has noticed. A smile lights my face.

"One has dark hair and other light hair." I smile wider.

"What are the chances?" It's Chance who says the magic phrase.

"What's going on?" Yani yawns big and looks to us for confirmation that everything is fine.

"You'll see." We all three say in unison.

The nurses clean our babies and hand each of us one. Dek has our son and I hold our daughter. We walk to a Yani, placing a baby in each of her arms.

"No fucking way." Yani stares and then looks between Dek and I. She looks completely baffled. I understand the feeling.

"There was a 33% chance of this." Dr. Thornton nods her head and laughs.

"You two have got to be the luckiest son of a bitches." Chance awes at the sight.

"The girl looks like Elik. The boy looks just like Dek. Neither look like me." Yani starts tearing up.

"That's not true." I bop her nose and point to our children. She's dead center on there cherub faces. Their tiny noses and lips screaming the other half of their DNA.

"Baby. They have your mouth and nose. Their perfect." Chance pulls her lips to his and kisses her.

"I'm so happy." Dek accepts our daughter and I cradle our son.

"Time to make your announcements. We have to take the babies to the nursery. Meet us there in an hour. Yani should be in a room by then. You guys go get breakfast and tell the family.

Dr. Thornton congratulates us again. My heart is overwhelmingly full. It seems as if I felt the moment it expanded to fit the perfection of our children.

Dek and I excuse ourselves. Chance following closely behind.

The second we are out of the door, I grab his face and kiss the day lights from his soul.

"I love you. So. Fucking. Much. Congratulations Daddy." I kiss him repeatedly.

"Congratulations. Daddy." Dek smiles as I hold his head in my hands.

"Let's go make everyone scream." I hold his hand and Chance wraps his arm around my shoulder. We head towards the waiting room to make so many people very happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 16.5K 17
Everything he did was for me. And everything I did was for him. I broke his heart. A heart I cherished. A heart he entrusted me with. A heart he l...
562K 19.8K 48
Makil Oliver is a 19 year old genius who just graduated college with a Masters in Communication. His life has been anything but easy. In a series of...
55.1K 3.2K 24
Profligacy ~Reckless extravagance or wastefulness in the use of resources. ~Licentious or dissolute behaviour. Growing up as the heir to one of th...
904 34 13
First ever story. Feedback is welcomed. MATURE (BoyxBoy) "It wasn't just me..." I weakly protested, immediately regretting it as he slammed his fis...