Tutoring The Badboy (BWWM)

By Rieaboo29

Natalie was always prepared for everything. She managed a 3.8 gpa in school, tutored students on her time, an... More

🖤Details and Cast🖤
Extra Cast🖤✨
Prologue ✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie pt 2✨
Natalie✨
Natalie ✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
*NOT AN UPDATE (Juss A Recap)*
Thank You!!!❤️
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Natalie ✨
Natalie✨
Unknown
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Unknown
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Thank You!!!!!🤧❤️

Isaiah

3.5K 145 7
By Rieaboo29

"I'm sorry Isaiah."

And this time i knew she meant it. "Noooo Amber."

click

I looked down to see that Amber was on the ground bleeding out. She has been shot. I then looked up to see who shot her and it was Dejon.

"You good bro?" he asked as i nodded

"Thank you." I then continued to untie Natalie when i notice that she was barely breathing.

"Natalie. Come on baby stay with me." I said as i picked her up.

"We manage to control the bomb so when we escape we are going to blow this fucker." I nodded and carried her out the warehouse into the Escalade and told Dejon to drive fast to the nearest hospital.

"Come baby stay with me. Drive faster damn it!! Stay with me Natalie." I felt her pulse and it was very weak. I rubbed her head softly as i rubbed her huge belly. Tears fell from my eyes as i watched her get taken into hospital.

The doctors came rushing to help her. 
"what happened?" one doctor asked me but no words could form.

"We need to get her to the emergency room now." another doctor ordered as they took her to the back with me trailing behind.

Once we made it to the back many doctors approached her as they all started to work on something different.

"I need to get a pulse now." a male doctor told the others as they turned on the electric cardio version.

"We're ready doctor?"

"I got a pulse it's steady for now. But we have to deliver the baby now."

It wasn't til the doctor said they had to immediately take the baby out in order for it to survive when i came back to my full reality.

My baby?

"What do you mean? What is happening? Is Natalie going to be ok? Is the baby ok?" I shouted amongst the crowd.

"Sir we need you to exit now. Please wait in the lobby." a nurse came to me and pulled me away.

I tried to fight back and stay in the room to make sure both my babies were ok when i heard my little bean crying in the background. I watched as they took my little bean out and into another room.

"Her pulse is fading. I'm losing her. Start the cardio version. Clear." The doc said as i watched her chest stay the same. She wasn't breathing or moving.

"Clear."he shocked her again and nothing still no heart beat.

Natalie. Cmon fight baby. I told myself as i walked closer to
her and held her hand.

"Natalie. Wake up baby please. You can't leave not yet no." i broke down as the same nurse tried to comfort me from earlier.

"Come on let's get you away from here she'll be fine." the nurse said as she walked me back to the front where i saw all of our friends waiting.

"Everything's going to be ok Isaiah. She's a fighter. She'll be ok i promise." Layla said as she hugged me and all i could do was breakdown into her arms.

I just don't know what I would do with out her. I can't continue on with my life if i don't have my Natalie.

Hours passed and we are still waiting on the doctor to give us news on Natalie. I was watching my godson sleep. We all waited to tell Natalies parents in the morning bout her incident as the doctor came in.

"Hello i'm doctor Gregory are you all here for Natalie Walkins?"

"Yes." We all got up.

"Is she ok?" I asked him.

"I'm afraid she's in a coma. We managed to get her back on the twelfth shot after we did CPR. And we also stopped the bleeding from both her leg and arm and stitch them up. But then she went back down and we lost her again, but you are more than welcome to see her."

"And the baby?" Layla questioned having all of us look back at him.

"The baby is fine.We just need to keep her here at the hospital for a while since she was born premature, but she is fine."

Her.

I have a baby girl.

"Can we see her?"

"Yes. The baby is in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) on the second floor."

"Thank you doctor."

He nodded and walk away. But as he walked away i couldn't help but want to see my Natalie. My sweet, sweet, innocent Natalie.

"Isaiah are you ok?" Layla asked me now.

I looked over at her and broke down. All I could do is just think about her.

"It's going to be ok Isaiah. She's a fighter." Jackie spoke as a hugged her as well.

After a few minutes of silence Layla suggested I see Natalie first while they go check on the baby. As a proceed to walk into her room I couldn't help the light tears that came from my eyes escape.

I cupped her hand in mine as I sat on the bed.

"Im so sorry Natalie. I'm so sorry you had to get caught in the mixed of my other life. I'm sorry I kept that side away from you. I-I just don't know what i'll do if i lost you. I love you. I love you  Natalie and one day we'll get married very soon and have more children to run around our house that their mommy decorate. But i need you to get better because i'm not going to live this life without the love of my life. You change me Natalie in so many different ways and i need you here so please please please get better for me and our baby girl." I kissed her on her forehead as I heard the door open.

Both Layla and Jackie were standing there still waiting to talk to Natalie.

"i'll leave y'all to it." I said as i walked out the room and headed to see my princess. I walked in too see Dejon and his son Levi looking at my daughter.

"She's a fighter just like her mom." he said as he looked at me.

"yeah she is." I said as i watched her breathe out of her little machine.

"Congratulations bro. Your going to be a great father."

"Thanks."

"Well i have to get the little guy to bed. Call me later." we did our hand shake and he left.

I looked back at her and smiled. She was so tiny and adorable. She was my little bean.

My little princess.

Hey luvs whats happening? Tell me what y'all think?

Hope y'all are staying safe out here. Plz wear the mask 😷

Also do forget to check out my new story: "A Second Chance (BWWM)" if you haven't all ready.

—xoxo riea💯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 165 32
𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 was raised from the ground up knowing nothing but comparison and perfection. She compared herself to her successful parent...
401 47 4
Jolene was an average girl. Some would say there was absolutely nothing special about her. Yes, she was smart, but thatˋs pretty much it. Her looks w...
217K 10.4K 40
*I recommend reading Tutoring Mr. Bad Boy, the first book before this one.* Everything seems to be going smoothly for Khalan and Shawn, but what happ...
214K 6.7K 48
She didn't want this and neither did he. Two stubborn teenagers forced to hang out with one another. A story between a sarcastic girl and a boy who...