The Write Way [COMPLETED]

Per joymoment

Are you a new writer? Do you struggle with weaving in exposition? Does describing your character feel force... Més

Chapter 1: Basic
What Do We Know?
Chapter 1: Rewritten
Chapter Analysis

Let Me Explain

1.1K 131 9
Per joymoment

I'm happy you're here! I truly am!

I learn from example and I figured some of you new writers might as well. So in this book I'm going to show you how two chapters sharing all the same characters and bits of information can be written in vastly different ways.

The first chapter you read will be a very basic example of how a first chapter could be written when a writer is starting out.

The second chapter will be a rewritten version of that first chapter, but will show how all the information can be woven in seamlessly.

I'm hoping that this book will help you see the difference between simply telling the reader what they need to know and showing them.

After both chapters I'll give you a break down of why I did what I did with the rewritten chapter so you can see step by step how to improve your own writing.

Okay! Let's go on with the show!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

14.1K 634 29
Just a glance. That's all it was. Now she's wishing she never had. Willow is an exemplary example of a spy. The best one around. But when she peeks i...
8.4M 384K 64
Sophie Green calls the shots in sex and love as both her childhood nemesis, Shawn Henderson, and the mysterious new heartthrob, Landon Pearce, vie fo...
11.6K 507 22
A DdaengDdeong Fanfiction Hwang Yeji, a transferee meets Shin Ryujin, the school's president. Ryujin is the one to tour Yeji around the campus. Meeti...
105K 4K 77
Anna and Ryne must battle against evil forces - and their own hearts - in this high-stakes conclusion to the Thread of Gold series. Season 4 of Threa...