š“š”šž š‘š®š›š² šš«š¢š§šœšžļæ½...

By MsDemiWho

Ruby Hearts was a ticking bomb of insanity waiting to explode. Her grasp and grip on her emotions were worse... More

EPIGRAPH.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.
TWENTY.
TWENTY-ONE.
THE END.
SEQUAL.

CAST

7.5K 143 30
By MsDemiWho

Hello, and welcome to The Ruby Princess. I've started writing this story quite some time ago and despite having a break from it for a while, I finally finished it. I absolutely love the character of Ruby Hearts. It's strange how a fairytale-ish character can feel like one of my more realistic characters but she is. I hope you guys will love reading her story as much as I loved writing it. Enjoy!

Love, Demi.

Madelaine Petsch as Ruby Hearts

Mitchell Hope as Prince Ben

Dove Cameron as Mal

Sofia Carson as Evie

Cameron Boyce as Carlos

Booboo Stewart as Jay

Helena Bonham Carter as the Queen of Hearts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 1.6K 21
Six months, it's been six months since Ben's coronation and since the Royal four and the Isle four discovered the prophecy the VK's and the AK's are...
216K 4.1K 29
once upon a time, there was a princess who had a story of her own. she was reserved, a strong yet broken one. there was more to her than what met the...
263K 4.7K 21
Ella Fitzherbert, First born and only daughter of Queen Rapunzel and King Eugene. She is kind, loving, excitable, accepting, talented, just like her...
285K 6.3K 36
IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE DISNEY'S DESCENDANTS THEN I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ THIS......or you can. Its up to you! :) Ellie is the child of the v...