I Promise You

NixellaNight27 által

The third book in the Lady Warbler series It all comes down to this Their hearts lay within her hands: ... Több

Please Read!!!
Meet the Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Uptown Girl
Chapter 3: Toxic
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: Loser Like Me
Chapter 6
Chapter 8: Valerie
Chapter 9: Take On Me
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Will You Love Me Tomorrow/ Head over Heels
Chapter 14: Big Girls Dont Cry
Chapter 15 Part One
Chapter 15 Part 2
Chapter 15 Part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23.5
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Character Questions
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36 Part 2
Chapter 36 Part 3
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK

Chapter 7: Suddenly Seymour

242 4 6
NixellaNight27 által

I really hate to say it, but life in the Anderson-Redman-Abrams house was anything but civil and peaceful. Blaine and I were constantly at one anothers throats, making artie extremely uncomfortable most of the time.

"What in the actual heck are you doing?" I asked Blaine as he wiped his nasty, tooth paste  covered face on my freshly clean towels that I use for after I wash my face.

"Wiping my face..." Blaine said.

"With my towel?" I asked, making him look at me with annoyed eyes. He rolled his eyes then walked away from me. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?!"

"So what if I did?" Blaine asked, walking out into the living room where Artie sat.

"Well I'm going to go...." Artie said.

"Arthur if you roll even an inch forward.." I said.

"Oh my god don't even try to bring artie into this!" Blaine said.

"Artie is my friend, I need him here to back me up!" I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You just threatened him! There was no need!" Blaine said. I turned to Artie.

"Artie do you feel threatened?" I asked, waiting for a response.

"Well.. I-." Blaine cut Artie off.

"See he's uncomfortable!" Blaine yelled. "And he feels threatened!"

"YOU CUT HIM OFF BEFORE HE COULD EVEN SAY ANYTHING." I shouted, stomping my foot onto the floor.

"Please just stop." Artie said, sobbing as he stayed still.

"Look at what you did." Blaine said. "You made artie cry."

"You're the one who started this." I said.

That was just this morning. Blaine and I have a dinner though, to give artie some space. And I think he's rather thankful for it.

_________________________

I was running very late. My car broke down, then I couldn't find anybody to jump my car. Then I got a call from Kurt about my wedding. But needless to say, I made it into the restaurant, finding Blaine instantly. I walked up behind him, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I am so sorry that I'm late!" I said, sitting down. "My car broke down, then I found someone to jump it, then Kurt called with good news about our wedding venue! They are available on Labor Day for our wedding!" I smiled at him.

"Why am I always the first one to arrive?" Blaine asked me. I looked at him, confused.

"It's not my fault that my car broke down..." I said.

"Whatever let's just order. I'm starving." Blaine said.

"I don't want to fight about this, But i really feel like the whole wedding planning thing, It's just all falling on me." I said, Blaine groaning. "What's the matter?" I salsas. Blaine stares at me, keeping silent. "Are you having second thoughts about this?"

"Have you noticed how exhausting it's been living together?" Blaine asked me.

"Well no not particularly." I said, mumbling.

"See! Gah I hate the mumbling!" He said. "We literally got into a fight for three hours over a towel.. we made Artie cry. If we make a grown adult cry, I can imagine what trauma we put our child through!"

"I was PMSing." I said softly.

"Living together is supposed to be a trial run, And i got to tell you, i think we are failing it." Blaine said, his honesty hitting me like a truck. His words hurt more then he could ever imagine.

"Thank you for finally saying something truthful.  Where's that guy been?" I said, holding back my tears, biting my lips to try and ease the burning in the back of my throat.

"You've been completely aloof And totally remote and distant. It's like i don't even know you anymore." Blaine said.

"Thank you for being so wonderful with your words Blaine." I said, making him roll his eyes. "Do you even want to have a wedding? Do you even want to marry me?" I asked.

"Maybe I don't!" Blaine shouted. His words stung. They hurt more then the words of Sebastian, or the actions of West. I couldn't hold back the tears any longer.

"What changed?" I asked. "Because last time I checked you were the one asking me to marry you." I said.

"Don't." He said.

"Was it something that I did? Because you know that I love you so much. Blaine we can make this work." I said wiping my tears.

"I love you too... but we are still kids." Blaine said. "Look. Let's just call it quits before we absolutely hate one another." Blaine said. I looked down at the floor.

"I will never forgive you for this, Blaine." I said, getting up out of my seat and walking away.

I didn't bother to open my umbrella. I let the cold rain soak my clothes and my hair completely. I didn't care. Once I hopped inside my car, I started to sob. Everything hurt so much that I couldn't breathe. I pulled out my phone, calling a recent number of mine.

"What's up little C?" Santana asked, answering her phone.

"Santana?" I asked, sobbing. "Santana." My words were almost inaudible because I was crying so hard.

"Oh my god, babes what is wrong?" She asked. "Talk to me."

"Blaine called off the engagement." I said, still crying.

"He did want now?" Santana asked, sounding very angry. She started to scream things in Spanish, making me kinda scared. "I'm going to kill him."

"Santana can I stay with you until I can find an apartment?" I asked her.

"Yes. You can stay with me as long as you want. I'm on my way to your apartment now to get your stuff. I'll meet you at my place. I don't want you to have to see him. And if I see him I'll punch him for you."

"Thank you Santana." I said, hanging up the phone. I knew the one person that would be able to give me all the advice I could ever need.

I looked out my window, to see Blaine still sitting in the restaurant, holding his head in his hands. In a second, almost like he knew, he lifts his head up and looks at my car. He made direct eye contact with me. I shook my head, and drove away.

______________________

I ran down the hallway of the school, getting strange looks from everyone that I passed. I mean yes my mascara was all messed up, and my clothes are completely soaked, and I look like a mess... yeah I would stare too.

I kept running, my sneakers squealing on the tile floor. I spotted him walking towards me. He saw me, and was very confused.

"Cav?" He asked. "You look awful." I ignored his comment and hugged him, letting the tears fall again. I couldn't possibly hold them in any longer. He pulled me into the choir room, setting me down on the piano. I cried even harder, explains to him what had happened. Sebastian didn't say much, he just sat down at the piano and started to play.

Sebastian
Lift up your head, wash off your mascara
Here, take my Kleenex, wipe that lipstick away
Show me your face clean as the mornin'
I know things were bad but now they're okay

Suddenly, Seymour is standing beside you
You don't need no make-up, don't have to pretend
Suddenly, Seymour is here to provide you
Sweet understandin' Seymour's your friend

Sebastian sang. He got off the piano as the band started to play where he left off. He grabbed my face, wiping off my smeared makeup. I took his hands walking him out of the room.

Cavanagh
Nobody ever treated me kindly
Daddy left early, and Mama was poor
I'd meet a man and I'd follow him blindly
He'd snap his fingers and me, I'd say "Sure"

We walked hand and hand down the hallway of Dalton, smiling at each other. We gathered a crowd.

Cavanagh (Sebastian)
Suddenly, Seymour (Suddenly, Seymour)
He purified me (Oh, oh)
Yeah, Suddenly, Seymour (Suddenly, Seymour)
He showed me I can (Showed me, I can)
Learn how to be more
The girl that's inside me
With sweet understanding (With sweet understanding)
With sweet under-
Standing
Seymour's your man

Sebastian and I ended with the long note at the end, earning cheers from the large group of boys that surrounded us.

"There is that smile." Sebastian said, making me smile even bigger. "You don't need him to be happy."

"How long have I been ignoring that life lesson?" I asked. He laughed.

"Four years." He said.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

143K 3.7K 47
It's been 3 years later an La'Nya and Kaylen are still not together but will that bring them together or cause more drama into their life. *Sequel to...
3.7K 85 11
[BI BLAINE X FEM OC] -ellie hummel falls for the warbler, but he falls harder- season two-season six || i knew that our hands were meant to hold each...
2.5K 104 27
This is part of my Bad Boy Baby Daddy series ************* Sebastian has been hurt so many times. Now with two baby girls in his life he has to find...
23.8K 841 21
Imagine not being able to see colors. Everything is black and white. That is until you meet your soulmate. When you meet, see, or even walk by your s...