Fog of Love

Av pepper16__

A new fanfiction on our very own Shaheer and Pooja #ShaPoo, dedicated to all my readers, who have given me im... Mer

Prologue
Part 1 Lockdown Diaries
Part 2 Praising
Part 3 We need to Talk!
Part 4 Still in Hearts!
Part 5 Nostalgia
Part 6 Break Down!
Part 7 Perhaps!
Part 8 Sea Side Talks
Part 9 Cocktail
Author's Note
Part 10 HIGHness!
Part 11 Perplexed
Part 12 Musings
Part 13 Mirage
Part 14 You Care!
Part 15 On the edge!
Part 16 Beginnings
Part 17 Rumors?
Author's Note
Part 19 Goofy Us!
Part 20 Gradually..!
Part 21 Secrets
Part 22 Regrets?
Part 23 All Done!
Part 24 It's Alright.
Author's Note
Part 25 Party Time!
Part 26 Delusion?
Part 27 Merrier or not!
Part 28 Jealous!?
Author's Note
Part 29 Attraction
Part 30 Humsafar
Part 31 The Aftermath
Part 32 Destiny
Part 33 Fog Of Love!
Part 34 Realisations
Part 35 Smile Please!
Author's Note

Part 18 Love!

1.4K 99 181
Av pepper16__

Shaheer's POV

Thank god she's staying back. I don't know why but I really can't imagine myself without her presence right now!
Has she become so darn important!? And the question is when? I don't know really. It's too early to predict anything.

We both along with Amairah joined everyone outside where I declared "she's not going anywhere! And you too Siddharth!"

"Pooja tum Ruk jao! I think muje chalna chaiye vapis Mumbai..at least I can just control the things media is circulating about you two. What's say?" Sid suggested and Pooja nodded thoughtfully.

"Par beta aaj raat to Ruk jao..kal ki booking kara lena!" My ammi said.

"Ha Siddharth mai to aaj mili hu aapse... please at least not today!" Ifrah spoke.

"Okay! Yaar Shaheer teri family is really sweet! Aunty promise agli bar lambi vacation pr chalenge hum sab!"
Sid smiled and we all nodded at his brilliant idea.

"Hey! I have an idea! Let's organise a small cozy house party!? Aaj to Siddharth bhi hai! What's say?" Ifrah suggested and we all liked her idea.

"Why not! It's great!" I smiled at her.

___________

My mum, dad and  Ifrah did all the arrangements and I helped them too. It took whole day to transform my drawing room area into a cozy musical dine hall. During the preparations we video called Sourabh and my sister Aleefa. Both of them were shocked in their own ways.
Sourabh teased me about Pooja as always while Aleefa was wondering that how I landed in Jammu.
Finally we all got ready to brace ourselves for the small house party. I was wearing chocolate brown t shirt and blue denims.
Suddenly I saw Shikha's instagram update. She had reposted Siddharth's post regarding the music video and had wished them good luck.
Strange! Maybe she is Sid's friend that is why!? I don't care but as I went through another picture of her, I had tears in my eyes. I really don't know that how people can move on so easily when they call it love. Because I'm finding it hard. In process I was about to loose my sanity, my virtues, my mental peace and some really important people of my life (Pooja).
But yeah Allah bless us all in his ways.

I knocked on Pooja's door when she replied "door khula hai!"
And as I entered she was putting mascara and was wearing an elegant balloon brown frock that was complimenting her in every way. The frock was neither too short nor too long..just perfect like Pooja. Her big dangles and light make up was just making her look more glowy. She was looking beautiful.
"What are you looking at?" She said breaking my line of thoughts.

"Nothing!! Just that we are matching matching!"

"Oh yeah!" She smiled but as she looked at me, she questioned "you cried?"
I was taken aback by her question...I mean how she knows that I had tears on my face a minute ago. Surely my angel in disguise.
"Yeah! But tears are gone too soon as I watched you..hahahah!" I smiled.

"Rona mat abse! Mai yhi hu..or isliye hi hu ke tumhe nahi rona..be happy!" And I was in awe of her as she spoke. I was staring at her in amazement. I stared and stared...untill I realised that her eyes were twinkling with amusement. I couldn't help myself anymore..you know...the way she looked..her eyes dancing..so without thinking I reached out and crushed her into my arms holding her tightly. She was surprised but hugged me back. When I pulled back and gazed at her  she gave me an enquiring look. I actually had no explanation so  I just said, still holding her arms "let's get going!"
At this precise moment, there was again a knock on the door.
"Kon hai?" We both said in unison and laughed after realising.

"It's me Siddharth! Pooja? Tum ander ho?" He said.
Pooja immediately pushed my hands off her and rushed to open the door. There he was looking good..huh! Whatever!
But still I looked at myself. And suddenly I don't know why I felt self conscious. My looks started mattering to me!? I just paced out of the room past them, leaving them alone. I can't stand them together so yeah better to leave.

As we all gathered, Pooja was stunned to see all the arrangements. She hugged my mom and kissed her forehead. "Amazing aunty!"

"Maine kia hai ye sab Poo!" Amairah said boasting her skills of placing the spoons on right place.

"I know my Doll! Tumne hi to kia hai.. give me a peck c'mon!" Pooja said to her and Amairah kissed her in return. I was wondering that how in so less time, Poo got mixed with my family. I mean in all these four years When I asked Shikha to visit Jammu, she declined giving one reason or another. Uff!! Pooja is so sweet.

We ate the delicious dinner made by Ifrah and my mom. Siddharth was all praises about my mom's hand cooked food. Pooja too!
We had some chit chat where my dad shared some of his shayaris. And to woo Pooja...I mean..just to show them all my skills I recited one of my favorites
" teri aankhon se Roshan hai mere do jahan
Tune palakein uthai or subah hogyi!"
I recited it while looking at Pooja all the while and she was smiling at my work. All of them praised me and I was happy that she liked it.

Then Amairah played some songs on the music system..she was excited for some peppy dance songs but it was a
Collection of old and retro romantic songs. Me and Ifrah made my parents dance together on the very famous 'ae meri zohrajabeen' and I was feeling so good. Then we played 'ye kahaa aagye hum' and with that me and Ifrah joined my parents..! Ifrah and I were dancing together while Amairah was giggling as she was showing this all on video call to Aleefa.

Ifrah asked Pooja and Siddharth to join us and we all were dancing. My eyes were then constantly on Pooja as she was dancing comfortably in Siddharth's arms.
They were looking like some happy couple, completely lost in each other. Siddharth uttered something in her ears and she smiled beautifully. But she was so near to him. Both were CLINGING to each other. I gritted my teeth and balled my hands into fists. But then 'pehla pehla pyaar hai' started playing and the partners got changed. Sid was dancing with ammi, abba with Ifrah and I was finally with Pooja!
Bliss! But I still was angry.

_____________

Pooja's POV

Pehla pehla pyar hai, pehalee pehlee bar hai
Jan ke bhi anjana, kaisa mera yar hai...✨
I am dancing with Shaheer but with a sense of relief, I saw some anger in his eyes. I don't know why he's angry?
"Kya hua?" I asked him almost whispering but he just casted me out and pulled me back, dangerously close to him.

Uskee najar, palko ke chilman se mujhe dekhti, uskee najar
Our lips were inches apart and he was holding me tight. Though I felt right in his arms, but there was something wrong. Our steps flowing between us were like sighs slipping against a silk pillow.

Uskee haya, apnee hi chahat kaa raj kholati, uskee haya

His breaths, short and trembling, brushed my hair, he was quivering as if he was fearing something.
This man is so Mysterious. He gets happy, he gets angry and then he gets fearful of something!? And that too in just minutes.

Chup ke kare jo wafa, aisa mera yaar hai
Pehla pehla pyar hai...✨
Maybe he's having mood swings like he had been having in last few days.
"Kya hua Shaheer?" I asked as I was disturbed to see him like that.

But to my surprise, he left me...I mean he went out of the room. Amairah was sleeping by then and the video call was cut. Soon after Uncle aunty Ifrah and Sid were having heart to heart conversations and nobody noticed his absence. But I sneaked away and started looking for him here and there.
He was nowhere to be seen. His room was empty, he was not in the balcony..where is he!? I called him but he didn't pick. I was having tears in my eyes welled up for no reason. Why am I crying?
I frantically went upstairs on the terrace to went out my emotions, so messed up! But instead I saw him standing there.
"Shaheer!!" I called from behind.
He turned back and I saw him sobbing a bit. I just hugged him straight away and soon I was lost. Lost in him. And he..he too was engrossed in me and the view of pretty and cold Jammu.
City lights were looking beautiful from the terrace. And..and I was able to smell him ~ intoxicating and sensual.
We were watching the view when he brushed my hairs away from my neck and I closed my eyes momentarily As I felt the desire pound throughout my body in intense waves. I immediately turned back towards him as I didn't want to show how immensely affected I am...! I moaned softly as he hugged me from behind tightly..my head titled to the side and he took advantage, tugging lightly on my earlobe, his face rubbing my neck. His hands were like fire on my body...smoothing down.

Months of heated glances and he was looking so devilishly handsome and seducing. I wasn't able to question his gaze, I couldn't analyse it either, at least not when his hands were touching me so intimately, not with his face pressed against the skin of my neck. I don't know why I become paranoid whenever he gets so close to me. Where as inside my heart I just enjoy it and get pleasure in his company with some blurred memories. I'm confused.

"Shaheer...tum..theek ho?" I asked as I turned towards him with my eyes down, not looking at him. I questioned him because I was worried about his behavior while dancing. "Tum yahi hona mere paas!?" He questioned me instead and I looked at him in his eyes which were so dark with want.
Downstairs, He was scared..scared about me going away!!

"Haa! Obviously! But gussa Kyu the?" I asked him yet again and he laughed this time "jaane do!"

"But I want to ask you something!" I said.

____________

A/N: Enjoy this long musical update guys! Happy Reading 😊💘
Scarlet_swift let's sing ✨Pehla pehla pyaar hai pehli pehli baar hai✨  now!!❤️

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

29.8K 1.9K 47
"Panchal was never a peaceful place for Princess Draupadi. To say she was the princess of a huge and glorious Kingdom like Panchal but if anyone had...
14.8K 521 21
A Prince. A Princess. The Prince falls for the Princess after some mishaps, overcome problems together, and they live happily ever after. Isn't that...
45.3K 4.2K 38
A couple who always supported each other, despite having a bad start! They used to hate each other but intentionally or unintentionally, were each ot...
25.7K 1.4K 14
Hello everyone! I had been thinking for long time to write something on ShaRica.. (Shaheer and Erica) This is a fan fiction based on a lead pair of K...