until you love me back // dre...

By user193848382827

trigger warnings are at the beginning of chapters, please read them! i do not ship dream and george in real l... More

a/n
1~
3~
4~
5~
6~
7~
8~
9~
hi!

2~

56.1K 1.1K 5.1K
By user193848382827

trigger warnings: light language, injury (talked about, no new injuries occur)

clays pov

clay had hardly slept that night he was worried sick about george. when clay had arrived home the previous night, he had set george on his couch to asses his wounds. george had a shallow cut across his throat, a black eye, swollen and bloody lower lip, and bruised ribs.

george had fallen asleep on the walk home so it was a little bit difficult to help him

clay dressed the cut on george's throat and iced his lips, eye, and ribs. clay had a strange feeling while cleaning george's wounds, he found himself staring at the older boys face and body, he was very attractive. george was skinny and fairly short. he had dark hair and chocolate eyes that were always full of kindness.

clay and george had never met in person, despite living fairly close to each other. every time george asked to meet clay, there was another excuse. clay didn't want to show his face to his best friend, he was anxious that he wouldn't be what george expected. what if he thought clay was ugly?

clay took george to his room and layer him in his bed and threw the covers over his still slightly chilled body. clay had decided he would sleep on the couch to give george some space. clay started walking to the doors but stopped abruptly, he turned around to look at georgs sleeping face.

clay didn't know what made him do it, but he silently walked over to george and kissed his forehead. clay sighed and walked to the couch, flicking off the living room light as he went. he sat down and pulled up twitter, scrolling through his mentions. suddenly clay froze, what the hell did he just do..?

thoughts rished through clays mind, why did he kiss his best friend? he definitely does not have feelings for him, right? he wasn't gay right? RIGHT??

"shit," clay sighed, dragging out the last letter. he decided to think about this more in the morning, but his thoughts kept him awake

george's pov

george woke up, his whole body hurt. the smell of the room was unfamiliar. the memories of the previous night slowly came back to him, his heart quickened and his eyes shot open and he sat up quickly. his ribs screamed at him from the sudden movement, he gasped and that hurt even more. tears pricked at his eyes.

he looked around, realizing he was taken from the alley by a stranger. george had no clue where he was, this terrified him. he wanted to go back to sleep but the fear overcame his urge to fall back onto the bed. he slowly got up and shuffled to the mirror hung on one of the walls of the room. he wasn't wearing what he had in last night.

he was dressed in a lime green sweatshirt that hung down to his mid thighs and black sweatpants that fit him fairly well. hw has a black eye and a slice across his throat that had been cleaned and bandaged. he looked at his ribs, a large purple and green bruise spread across them.

he was scared to leave the room but he had to know where he was. he cracked the door open and peered out, he was in an apartment that look a bit similar to his but was decorated differently.

he stepped out and walked down the hallway to the living room/ kitchen area. there was a tall man in the kitchen, slicing up different fruits and putting them in two bowls. the man had fluffy blond hair and was half a head taller than george.

the man seemed to sense another presence in the kitchen. he turned around and smiled softly at george.

"morning george, how are you feeling?" the man asked. how did he know george's name? he recognized the voice of the man but from where?

"i- um, who are you.?" george asked quietly, wrapping his arms around himself

"oh, OH oh my god george i'm sorry i didn't realize you wouldn't recognize m-," george cut him off, realizing who it was

"DREAM?" george was shocked, dream was, to his surprise, absolutely stunning. dream had vivid green eyes and a sharp jawline. he was insanely perfect. his lips were so kissable george knew he shouldn't be thinking like that about his freind bit he couldn't help it..

"yeah.." clay said, slightly embarrassed. he wished georges first time seeing his face wasn't in these circumstances.

george ran to clay, wrapping his arms around the blond boy. george smiled against clays chest. clay was taken aback but wrapped his arms around the shorter boy nonetheless. clay ruffled george's hair

"how did you find me.?" george asked softly, pulling back slightly to look up at clay

"i just found you in an alley last night, what happened george? i was so worried.." tears stung clays eyes but he kept it together for his friend

"some dude tried to rob me," george said, rather nonchalantly. he was beaten and bruised but being with clay made him feel a lot better about getting threatened with a knife and almost being killed. he was alive AND with his best friend.

clay look into george's eyes and smiled "jesus george, no need to be so worked up about it," clay joked

george giggles and pulled away from clay, walking over to the couch. george looked around the apartment while clay resumed slicing fruit.

"are you hungry george? i made fruit salad," clay called to his friend

"yeah i'll eat, thank you by the way. for everything," george sat at the table and clay placed his bowl of fruit in front of him. george realized that he would be dead if clay didn't save him tears streaked his cheeks

"george? what's wrong? hey, hey what happened?" clay asked as george cried across the table. clay got up and tugged george's shaking body into his arms, "shhh, it's okay, it's okay i'm here, i've got you it's okay," clay whispered

george cried into clays chest. "i-im so-sorry clay i- i didn't mean to st-start c-crying," george broke down in sobs, leaving heavily onto clay. clay picked george up and walked to the couch

"george it's okay, it's okay. you need some sleep," clay layed george's small body on the couch "get some rest okay?" clay got up and started waking back to the kitchen.

"w-wait," george said, still shaking with sobs

"yes george?"

"will you lay b-by me"

clay walked back to george and laid by the crying boy, wrapping his arms around him. george warped his arms around clays neck, resting his head on the taller boys chest, breathing his scent to calm down.

george drifted off to sleep, when clay thought he was sleeping he kissed george, once again, on his head. "i love you.." clay whispered. george felt and heard this, but clay didn't know that.

george smiled but before sleep took him over, a thought struck him. did clay.. mean that? george had had feelings for clay for a long time but never told him because he didn't want to mess anything up. his heart fluttered a bit before he drifted off.

word count: 1.2k+

some fluff in this chapter!
thank you for reading! i hope you enjoyed ^-^

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889K 23.5K 30
George is that one college kid that is mildly attractive, but no one notices him. He's quite introverted and would rather stay inside, listen to musi...
122K 3.2K 34
Clay is sensitive, his confidence ranging from high to low within seconds. He finds himself trapped between the walls of popularity and expectations...
53.1K 1.8K 11
(AU high school) Part two to: Under the Bleachers Dream is now in rehab fighting to get better. Overcoming an addiction that was formed for so many y...
939K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...