• All The Lies • t. oikawa

By peachykags

An Oikawa Tooru short fic. ·✿·──────· · After all of those tears, she still forgave him. "I love you" it was... More

𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒆𝒔 1
𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒆𝒔 3
𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒆𝒔 4
𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒆𝒔 5
𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒆𝒔 6
𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒆𝒔 7
𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆

𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒆𝒔 2

283 14 46
By peachykags

· ·──────·✿·──────· ·

Iwaizumi ignored Oikawa the next day, of course, he earned a lot of whining from the said boy. "Iwa-chan~ Why are you ignoring me?"

No answer.

"Ah!" Oikawa dramatically held his chest, "You wound me. How could you possibly ignore me?" How could Iwaizumi not? Oikawa wasn't taking his relationship with Hanako seriously. He was flirting around with different girls. It's Yumi Hanako's love for Oikawa Tooru the reason why she's slowly breaking.

"Shut up Shittykawa. Leave me alone before I shove this volleyball right up your ass."

The rest of the team heard this and the atmosphere thickened more. It was suffocating. Some of them who were observant enough had an idea or two of this situation while the others don't.

"So rude Iwa-chan~" Oikawa whined more.

"Say Iwa-chan, do you know Adam and Eve?" Oikawa suddenly asked, the playfulness of his voice now replaced with a serious one. Iwaizumi raised an eyebrow.

"I believe that Hanako is Eve."

"What―"

Iwaizumi was cut off by Hanako who just enter the gym.

"Uhm, excuse me? Is Tooru here?" The girl politely asked, it almost tugged everyone's heartstrings.

Oikawa showed a mischievous smirk. He knows that everyone would do anything just to have a girlfriend like Hanako. He knows he's lucky to have the girl so wrapped upon his finger.

and yet he's only taking her for granted.

"Princess!" Oikawa excitedly exclaimed as he made his way towards the girl. Her face lit up upon seeing her boyfriend, all of her worries ignored and were buried deep at the back of her mind.

They met each other with a warm embrace, showering each other with their love. Everyone in the scene was long forgotten. People would think how soft the couple in front of them were, but the rest of the team wanted to puke with how affectionate their shitty captain was.

Iwaizumi was the one who couldn't handle this bullshit any longer. "OI SHITTYKAWA JUST SO YOU KNOW WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF PRACTICE!" he screamed furiously.

It wasn't just for the practice though, he hated how thick-skinned Oikawa was being so lovey-dovey with his cousin just like how he flirts with his fangirls.

The two lovebirds looked at him, one bearing a red embarrassed face while the other had a playful smile plastered across his face.

"Aw, is Iwa-chan jealous that he doesn't have a girlfriend?" Oikawa had a death wish.

"Well, if you weren't so grumpy girls would also flock all over you." Someone prepare for Oikawa's funeral.

"You should really change your attitude and sense of style. I could help you―"

Iwaizumi threw a volleyball right at his best friend's face. Bullseye.

"IDIOT, FOR ALL I KNOW NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT STATE OF MIND WOULD WEAR NAVY BLUE, RED, AND YELLOW PLAID SHORTS WITH―"

"Iwa-chan~" Oikawa whined not wanting to remember that horrendous outfit.

Hanako just stood there, amused at their antics. How she missed this. "Oh shit―Oikawa-san you've got a bloody nose!" Kindaichi exclaimed. Worriedly everyone began to flock around the poor captain.

"How many brain cells is he going to lose after this?!"

"So he's finally going to die."

"What the heck Kyotani? He's not going to die because of this."

"Yahaba-san is right captain has a really thick skull it's impossible for him to damage his brain."

"Someone get the ambulance! I'm going to die!" Oikawa panicked. Matsukawa hit the back of his head. "Idiot, you just need ice for that. Yumi-san, please take him to the infirmary."

Hanako immediately nodded and guided Oikawa out, despite being so overwhelmed with how chaotic the gym had become.

· ·──────·✿·──────· ·

The school nurse choked in her laughter after hearing the story of Oikawa and his bloody nose.

"Nurse-chan~" Oikawa then whined after he realized the nurse was laughing at him. This wasn't new, in fact, the nurse is used to see his whiny ass.

The nurse ignored him and then faced the girl who was silently holding the ice pack on her boyfriend's nose. "So you're his girlfriend huh. I salute you and your dedication to stay with him. Don't you know he'd come here after Iwaimuze would hit him? He's so irritating, after that he'd begin to disturb other students who are resting here."

"It's Iwaizumi, Nurse-chan how rude of you, you just proved that you weren't listening to―"

"Shut it, I wasn't talking to you."

Hanako let out an embarrassed laugh before saying that he wasn't that hard to deal with. The nurse was left amused before she stood up announcing she was hungry and didn't lunch so she had to buy some food.

Once the nurse left, they were both silent. Not until Oikawa decided to break it.

"What are you looking at? Can't get enough of my good looks?"

A cute small chuckle left the girl's lips as she looked at him adoringly. "You look silly."

Indeed he was, his face was still red from the impact of the volleyball, his hair was quite a mess, and there are tissue rolls tucked in his nose. Oikawa puffed out a frustrated sigh.

"It was Iwa-chan's fault. He hurt me."

Shaking her head the girl said, "If you hadn't provoked him, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have reacted that way."

She just earned a pout from the boy probably upset that his girlfriend didn't defend him against her cousin. Upon seeing this, Hanako rested her other palm on his cheek before leaning in and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

Oikawa frowned even more.

The small smile never left her face, it always happens whenever she's with him. She does it subconsciously. She's happy.

"Now I don't get a kiss on the lips!? What did I ever do to you, princess?"

A lot, you've done a lot emotionally and mentally.

"Tooru! Y-you can't just say it out loud!" Hanako was blushing due to embarrassment. What if someone else was resting in the infirmary and heard it? What if the nurse was just outside eavesdropping to their conversation?

Oikawa noticed the panicked look on her face. What's gotten her so worked up? "Hey hey!" He held both of her shoulders, "What's wrong with it anyway? It's not like this is something new."

He's right, it's not like we haven't...kissed before...

"I'm... embarrassed." She whispered.

Oikawa looked at his girlfriend with wide eyes. How cute! He grabbed her then pulled her into a tight hug, nuzzling his face on the crook of her neck while inhaling her scent. "You're so cute my honeybunch, sugar plum, pumpkin, sweetie pie, cuppy cake―"

"Ok Tooru! I get it. You don't have to say anything more." The embarrassed girl buried her face more. She was bright red, blood rose up to her face until the tips of her ears, she was a blushing mess. Her boyfriend just laughed amused.

· ·──────·✿·──────· ·

Days after everything seems to be going so smoothly. Tooru and Hanako would always spend their time together―whether it was eating lunch together or studying in the library. Iwaizumi was pleased to see such development, he was happy that his cousin is now genuinely happy.

"Where are you going?" Iwaizumi asked his cousin. It was Monday and the volleyball team didn't have a practice. "I'm going to a newly opened café and meet Tooru there!" The girl beamed.

The boy frowned inwardly, although he was happy that everything is now fine, he couldn't help but miss hanging out with his cousin. Hanako then bid Iwaizumi her farewell. Making her way to the café.

Hanako couldn't control her excitement. She was humming one of her favorite songs on the way there. Today was their 2nd anniversary, it was the day they decided to date. Even if it all happened so quickly back then, the girl had no regrets, she admired the boy for so long so it's pretty obvious that she'd immediately say yes out of impulse.

The bell made a soft ding sound once she opened the door of the café. It was aesthetically pleasing just like how she wanted. The interior is just minimalistic which makes it so clean and empty to look at even if it's quite crowded. There were groups of friends, individuals, and couples who made themselves comfortable.

After Hanako made her order, she settled herself by the window so Oikawa could see her immediately.

Time flew by, she already finished her 2nd cup of tea yet there was no sign of her boyfriend.

Did he forget?

It was impossible for him to forget, she reminded him a while ago before she saw Hajime. It was already 4:56 pm, the people who are facilitating the café have been eyeing her. Was it out of pity? Were they annoyed that she's hogging a table and was just staring outside?

She decided to text him―asking his whereabouts, 5 minutes later there was no response. He didn't even read it.

His phone must've been out of power.

It seemed like time passed by quickly as it was already 5:30 pm. Finishing her 6th cup of tea, she stared outside the window. It started raining not too long ago. "He didn't show up." She muttered to herself.

She felt like an idiot, of course, he wouldn't waste his time over trivial things. Finally, she stood up from her seat as she made her way outside. She didn't even bring an umbrella, but she could care less.

I love Oikawa so much I promise! Writing him this way is harder than I thought... Thank you for reading this! Hope you enjoyed this chaper!♡

⇝peachykags⇜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 7.9K 58
(L/N) (Y/N) and Oikawa Tooru. You are the power couple of Seijoh. Everyone knows it since both of you are captains of your volleyball teams. Life was...
15.3K 530 11
She never attends class and has no friends. She does her work but is never seen. She's never had much social interaction and yet she falls in love...
103K 4.3K 39
(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄." L/n Y/n a girl who foolishly falls inl...
106 2 5
Updating every few days for now. Writers block..! ☆ She got to enjoy the first year of high school where she really wanted to, Shiratorizawa, before...