I Only Want More [Larry Styli...

By donnyslouis

It's one thing to be in love with a member of One Direction. It's a completely different thing to be in love... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Epilogue

563 20 3
By donnyslouis

(1 Month Later)

*Kayla's POV*

"Louis! Come help us practice for our audition!" Kat and I had to rehearse lines for an audition. Niall was right, Kat and I got along very well, considering we even shared a flat together!

After a few days of debating, I decided to apply to performing arts school. The same one Kat was going to. It wasn't that bad.

"Why do you need me?! Why don't you go harass Niall?" Louis yelled from his room. Did I mention we live in the same complex as the boys? Yea. It could be fun...sometimes.

"Fine Tommo! Come on, Kat! Let's go ask Niall to help. " We left Louis and Harry's flat, and went to Niall's.

"Leprechaun! Help us practice our lines!" Kat ordered him. He groaned, but grabbed the extra script we had. "Thanks babe!"

"Only for you."

"Oh, get a room." I made gagging noises. Theses two are worse than Harry and Louis. I pushed passed the two lovebirds, and into Niall's flat. "Are we going to read lines, or what?"

Kat stopped making googly eyes at Niall, and nodded. She giggled.

"Lovesick fools. Okay. Niall, you're reading the lines for David. I'm reading for Abigail, and Kat is reading for Macy." I read out all of our parts. "Ready? Go!" Niall read out the first line.

"Abigail, what do you mean, you don't love me?"

"I'm sorry, but, I've been hanging out with Evan. My feelings for him have increased." I pretended to get a text on my cellphone. "That's him now. I gotta go." I ran into his bathroom. I walked back out and sat on his sofa, watching him and Kat read lines.

"Are you okay, David?" She asked, concern in her voice. She is an amazing actress.

"I'm fine, just have some stuff on my mind." Niall turned away from her. She placed her hand on his shoulder.

"You can tell me. I'm here for you." Niall turned back around and stared into her eyes. They leaned in, and right before their lips touched, I stood up and read out my line.

"David?! Where are you?!"

"Thanks for the help!" Kat and I strode out of his apartment.

"Anytime!"

<Louis' POV>

"Harry! We need to go! Now!" I called Harry from down the hall. We had to go over to Liam's flat. He was planning a surprise party for Kayla, considering her birthday was tomorrow.

"I can't find my navy blazer!" He shouted back. I rolled my eyes and walked to his room.

"Harry. You're wearing it." He looked down at his outfit. I took the time to see what he was wearing. He had on a white T-shirt, his navy blue blazer, white trousers, and his white converse. Very similar to what he wears on stage.

"Oh. Thanks boo!" I chuckled and crabbed my toms. I slipped them on, and headed out of our flat, Harry following close behind. "Wait, if Liam is planning this..."

"Niall and Kat helped." Harry let out a sigh of relief.

"What's the plan?"

"Well, Kat is going to say that Liam needs help with something, then we all pop out and say surprise when they walked in."

"I know that! I mean, what else is going on?"

"Liam said something about us performing a few of her favorite songs from the album."

"Exactly how many songs?" I tried to remember the list Liam had given me. It was quite a few songs.

"About nine." He froze. His eyes went huge. "And then, he wants us to sing Torn, me to sing Valerie, Niall to sing Stereo Hearts, and Zayn to sing I Gotta Feeling."

"That's like an entire album!"

"Calm down, Curly."

"Will we have time to party?"

"Plenty of it." He relaxed and entered Liam's flat. A lot of people were here, some of whom I didn't recognize. Probably friends from school. I did recognize four girls, though.

"Louis, Harry! It's been a while!" Ally came running up to us. She was wearing a sparkly blue shirt, black leggings, and blue flats. She had her hair down, but it was curled. She looked pretty. Jayda, Sam, and Ella came up behind her.

Jayda was wearing a red dress, that ended right before her knees, with a pair of black heels. Her hair had gotten longer.

Sam was wearing a sparky shirt similar to Ally's, but black. She had on a skirt, and was wearing a pair of black flats. Her hair was up.

Lastly, Ella was wearing a purple dress, with white legging underneath. She had on a pair of wedges. Her hair was down and straight.

Don't ask why I noticed all of this. Just don't.

"Hey! How's everything?" I asked.

"Great! Having fun at uni. What about you two! Had any fun lately?" Harry started having a coughing fit.

"What? What, no! No fun. None at all. Next subject, please."

"Harry, Louis! I got a text from Kat, her and Kayla are on their way!" Niall ran over and warned us. Liam shut the light off, while we kneeled behind the sofa.

I heard the door click, then someone walking in. The lights turned on, and we all jumped up.

"SURPRISE!" Kayla almost fainted. She started squealing in excitement, hug everyone that came near her.

"Aww, you guys! Who's idea was this?" We all simultaneously pointed to Liam. She ran up to him and gave him a hug. Someone walked up next to Liam.

"Hi! I'm Danielle! You must be Kayla!" Danielle held out her hand. Kayla looked very starstruck. She grabbed Danielle's hand and shook it.

"Hi Danielle! Thanks for coming, I guess."

"Well, any friend of Liam's, is a friend of mine!"

"It was really nice to meet you!" Kayla said bye and headed in our direction. "Omg. I just met Danielle Peazer!"

"We'd love to stand here and watch you fangirl, but we have some songs to sing." I said. She shrieked.

"You guys are performing?! Best birthday ever!" I grinned. Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me to the stage.

"Hello! We're One Direction!" The lads and I said in unison.

"I would like to say, happy birthday to Kayla!" Niall said into his microphone. The beat to Everything About You started. Liam, quickly began to sing into his microphone.

<>

"Alright, one last song!" I had just finished singing Valerie. The track started playing, and Liam began to sing.

"I thought I saw a girl brought to life, she was warm she came around, she was dignified, she showed me what it was to cry, you couldn't be that girl I adored, you don't seem to know or seem to care, what your heart is for, but I don't know her anymore."

"There's nothing left, I used to cry, my conversation has run dry, that's what's going on, nothing's fine, I'm torn."

"I'm all out of faith, this is how I feel, I'm cold and I am shamed, lying naked on the floor, illusion never changed, into something real, I'm wide awake and I can see, the perfect sky is torn, you're a little late, I'm already torn."

"I'm already torn."

"There's nothing left, I used to cry, inspiration has run dry, that's what's going on, nothing's fine, I'm torn."

"Torn, I'm torn."

"Nothing's fine, I'm torn."

"I'm all out of faith, this is how I feel, I'm cold and I am shamed, lying broken on the floor, illusion never changed, into something real, I'm wide awake and I can see, the perfect sky is torn, you're a little late, I'm already torn."

"I'm already, I'm already torn."

"Torn, ooh, torn."

Kayla ran up on stage. She had changed into a blue dress, and a pair of blue heels. It's weird seeing her dressed as a...girl.

"Thank you guys, for everything." She said, pulling all of us into a hug.

"No, thank you. You've helped us a lot the past three months. Honestly, what would we have done without you?" I said. She shrugged.

"I don't want to know."

[Harry'a POV]

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to party!" I screamed into the microphone. Everyone cheered. I hopped off the small stage thing Liam had set up. It was really just a platform. I pulled Louis off the stage with me. Liam started playing a cd, and everyone went back to dancing.

Louis and I hit the dance floor, doing some random moves. At some point, Niall and Zayn got everyone to do the Inbetweeners dance for a bit.

"Louis. I have something for you." I looked in my back pocket. I grabbed the object out of it and handed it to Lou. "I know it's Kayla's party, but here." He snatched the item out of my handed, beaming.

"Hazza! It's amazing! Where did you get? Wait, no, when did you get it?" He said, staring at the thing in his grasp.

"When we went to Fanueil Hall. I saw the stripes, and instantly thought of you." He tucked the wallet in his pocket and stared at me.

"You hid it for an entire month?! You sneaky ninja, you!" I laughed, while he crossed his arms.

"But you love this sneaky ninja, don't you?" He pretended to think about.

"I suppose...but I'd love that sneaky ninja more if he'd get me something to drink?" I sighed and shook my head. Of course. I went over to the snack table. I grabbed two cans Of soda and walked back over to Louis.

"Here ya go Boo-What is she doing here?" Standing in front of me, was none other than, Eleanor Calder. She gave a small grin, which I returned with a glare. Louis gave me a look, and I calmed down.

"Um, Danielle brought her along." Louis explained. I should've known.

"I just wanted to say, I'm really sorry for everything Harry. I really am." She looked down. I glanced between her and Louis.

"Fine." She looked at me, confused. An idea pops in my head and I grab Louis' face, planting a kiss right on his lips. I pulled away, a smirk on my face. Eleanor's eyes widened, and she scurried off. I laughed, and Louis smacked my arm.

"Harry! That wasn't necessary!" I contained my laughter and nodded. But pretty soon, Lou and I were both in hysterics.

"The look on her face was priceless!" We both calmed down. I handed Louis his drink. He wrapped his arm around me, laying his head on my shoulder.

"Imagine if none of this had ever happened." I imagined it for a moment. Hm, If Louis had never did all of that with Kayla, I would've never discovered my feelings. Meaning, Louis and I wouldn't be here, doing this. I shuddered at the thought.

"Let's not think about that." I said, having enough I that feeling.

"What do you wanna think about then?"

"Let's think about...you and me."

"What is there to think about? I love you, you love me. That's all there is to it. Get with the program, Curly." He said, poking my face. I grabbed his finger.

"Now now, there's no need to quote Barney." He stuck his tongue out a me.

"You know what I mean!" He pushed me away from him, causing him to spill his drink. "Damn it! Look at what you made me do Harry!"

"I'm sorry Boobear." I said sarcastically. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Shut up. Calling me Boobear doesn't fix all the world's problem."

"Well, it fixes my problems."

"Not today Hazza!"

"What? But why?"

"Because...I feel like it." Now it was my turn to glare. I turned around and crossed my arms. "Aww, don't be like that, Haz! I was just joking!" I shook my head. "Please Harry?"

"I don't know...you have to say I love you Harry, and calling me Boobear does fix all of my problems." I heard him sigh.

"Fine. I love you Harry, and calling me Boobear does fix all of my problems." I twirled around, pulling him into a hug.

"I love you too, Lou. Forever and always."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 6.7K 34
Where Harry, a famous solo artist, meets Louis, the boy that doesn't talk. (btw because Harry's the only one who sings, one direction albums are his...
23.5K 357 50
Louis (21) lives on the street. His parents did not accept him as bisexual, so he was evicted. The only thing he could quickly take with him was his...
865 6 15
Harry Styles is really popular, and Louis Tomlinson is the gay kid who gets bullied by Harry. Harry has this huge secret crush on Louis. Louis is so...
36.6K 671 28
Jenna is a member of the new band in X Factor UK. She end up meeting her crush Louis Tomlinson. And she fell for him more. Jenna is down to earth, wi...