SKY: University (Discontinued...

By mufiee

"we fly together to an endless freedom" this university was made exclusively for every country, for boy's an... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 4

1.8K 65 198
By mufiee

(A/N: why hello there, oh look I'm alive *slaps sElf* anyways enjoy lol-)

×philippines×

I was panicking ad I didn't knew what to do, why are they doing it hee while literally aybody could hear?! I know it's inappropriate to listen and watch but I'm not thinking anything bad! I swear! I'm keeping my innocent mind with me.

I won't give my virginity until marriage!

The girl seemed like it's pleading for help and I swear this is what they call rape! I searched the hallways if theres anything I can use to knock off someone and lucky go, I found a metal pipe that looks old and rusted, it seems fit to knock someone so I quickly grabbed it.

I breathe inhale and exhale...ok...1..2..3!

I barged in and didn't hesitate to knock off the guy that was at the top of the woman, I quickly grabed the woman's wrist and started to run off.

bahala siya mag ka tetano tch!

We were running that felt like a minute as I stopped from my dorm, I was huffing for air and the girl beside me was taken aback and was scared, I quickly notice that her uniform was ripped and immediately took off my jacket putting it on her.

She blushed at my sudden behavior, I asked if sh wanted to go inside and she hesitated before nodding slowly, she must've had a traumatic experience...

We entered my dorm and told her if she wanted anything.

"No it's fine..." she replied, I sat beside her but I kept my distance.

"So...would you care to explain...? It's fine if you don't.." I spoke as she looked at me before looking back to her hands.

"You could've just ask someone for help...like a teacher...the man you just knocked off was the principal's son..." theres something off about her.. why is she so calm about this?

"But still...I'm thankful that you saved me..." she added as she gave me a weak smile.

"I'm india.." she replied again, I was dozing off then came back to my senses.

"I'm philippines..people usually call me phil or philip" I replied giving out a smile, she blushed again but just smiled back.

"He was about to rape you...why didn't you scream for help...?" I asked, she just looks at her hands before standing up, I was confuse but then she spoke.

"Would you help me get back to my dorm..?" She asked, I nodded since that man might be still out there...

Time skip

"Well...see you soon, philip" the indian bid goodbye as she smile one last time before entering her dorm closing it, I went back to my dorm aswell still processing what just happened earlier....

I was at the couch and it's literally 12 in the morning... I sigh and rubbed my eyes, I was really tired, palestine came walking to the kitchen and she quickly noticed me.

"Oh philip..why are you awake at this late hour?" The Palestinian asked as she sat beside me, I was spacing out again and she gently tapped my shoulders.

"Ah yes well...erm... I was just taking a stroll outside since I couldn't sleep.."

"Ah I see...well I woke up since north korea kept snoring loudly so I got up for some water.." she said massaging her non existent nose.

"Well... I'll get going now" I said as I stood up, she nodded and I went back to my room.

Morning

I was now at school and the principal had called me to his office, so india was right... the one I just knocked off was non other than the principal's son who was also one of the largest country, yes you heared it right, it is non other than china itself..

I was sitting with my mom by my side she patted my back as she smiled worridly, she knew I did the right thing and I know deep down she wasn't mad, infact she was proud..

Time skip

"You ungrateful brat!!" Screamed the mother of china as his father who was the principal stayed quiet.

"Do not yell at my son! You should be ashamed! Your son has raped someone as my son did what's right! You don't have the right to yell at my son!" My mom angrily argued with her as the room was filled with yelling and scream, I was just there calming my mom while china just smiled as his forehead was wrapped with a bandage to where I had hit him, this bastard..

"Oh so your telling my son is a rapist?! You whore!! I have teached my son with great manners!" The other lady yelled, soon enough China's father or should I call the principal slammed his hand on the desk making the two woman look at him.

"I have enough, let's just suspend mr. Philippines for what he has done to my son...I'll give him 3 days suspension as a warning." China's father said sternly as my mom was about to open her mouth.

"3 days suspension is better than 1 month ms. Dela Cruz." The principal said sternly as my mother glared at him, she immediately grabbed her purse as she dragged me outside the principal's office.

"I cannot stand this!! I'll move you to another schoo-"

"Mom, it's alright...maybe I deserve it.." I said as we stopped from walking, my mother looked at me before gently cupping my face as I face her green emerald eyes.

"You didn't deserve that, you deserve better. You did the right thing" she said as she hugged me in a tight embrace. I hugged back as I was really lucky to have a mom like her..

Time passed by and it was lunch time, I was at the rooftop eating rice and bacon, I heared the door open as I didn't mind to look who it was..

"Philip isn't it?" That voice...I looked and in my surprise it's non other than china himself.

"What do you want?" I growled as he gave me a wide smile as he sat beside me.

"Shouldn't you be on your dorm? Your suspended right?" He smirk as I kept my temper, pag sinapak ko toh tulog toh. (Idk how to translate that ;-;)

"Yes but the teacher told me finish today's class before heading back to my dorm." I said in a monotone.

Silent swallowed the whole place as I kept chewing on my food, I was finally done as I closed my lunch box as china looked at me.

"Aren't you going to beg me?" He asked, I quickly looked at him with disbelief, is he serious? This bastard.

"And why would I do that? I don't want to beg for someone who wanted to rape india." I scoffed.

"Rape..?" He said as he started laughing like a maniac, I looked at him confuse and shock as I distance myself, is he insane..?

"I didn't raped that whore, she told me that she needed money. She's been doing that ever since she enrolled here, she fucks men for money, she even fucked countries who were higher so she can be in the golden rank" china said who smiled at me as I stare at him with fear in my eyes, so that's why she's so calm about this...?

"Hmm~ cat got your tounge~" he cooed as I gripped my lunch box.

"I'm going now" I said as stood up but before that could happen china grabbed my wrist as I flinch from his sudden touch..

He grabed my chin making me look through his blood red eyes as he rubbed his thumb through my lips making me froze.

"You know?~ how about we fix this?~ spend the night with me and I'll probably let the suspension slide...then you can also be in the golden rank~" he said as he snaked through my waist kissing the side of my lips.

But before he could make a move I slapped his face.

"Your sick!" I screamed as I stormed out of the balcony asI felt my anger ready to burst out, that fucker has the gut to do such thing...

×China×

I felt my cheeks heat up from the slap as philip screamed as he storm off, I smiled as I lick the side of my lips as I can still feel his soft plum lips..

To be honest I didn't care if he slapped me 180 degree... I won't stop until I could spend the night with him...call me a psycho but I won't let this opportunity slide..

"Happy to meet you, my sweet sweet philippines" I smiled as I stared at the door.

-----------------------------

(A/N: yosh smol chapters yeah I know, it's just that online classes are a pain in the ass but still I enjoyed writing this ;)

[Word count: 1485]

~mufiee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652 27 1
!!TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains sensitive topics such as abuse and suicide attempts. These topics are not to be joked about or ignored! If yo...
47.5K 2K 66
This is a Countryhumans story about Germany and Russia. Warning: This is a slow burn. Germany is an excited and hardworking person who miraculously...
1.9K 95 6
Hello and welcome! This book will contain chapters regarding: ・Historically fictional oneshots of countryhumans, statehumans, and cityhumans (and on...
85.5K 6.2K 41
" I may look cool and calm at time but in my mind I've killed you 20 times in 5 minutes in 10 different ways. " He cracked his neck in a devillike...