quirk malfunctions

By tokoyama_thebirdyboy

mha drawing.. what if the quirks backfired?? More

aoyama
request
denki
kirishima (could be seen as kiribaku)
aziawa (with the erasermic ship)
my failed shigaraki
asui( messy but it's still her)
hizashi/ present mic
urakaka+ eraser quirk glitch
hagakura (?)
shinsou
eri
Sero... I'm sorry
Dabi/touya todoroki... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
ayoama but a bit better

Momo ...

306 6 6
By tokoyama_thebirdyboy

It's hard to make her eyes seem scared when her eye colour is black.. also sorry she is messy!

Momo was going to train against bakugo well the class watch, as they were training in groups of two, one at a time. But when she started making her handy dandy pole  she felt excruciating pain and felt hot, warm blood on her hands. Tears formed as her eyes widened and she scream the most blood curdling scream ever, it was like a banshee screaming out in agony over the loss of a loved one.

She locked eyes with bakugo who was... Scared?  This had scared the meanest boy in class...  Her heart was pounding so loud that he could hear it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 18K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
986K 37.2K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 34.1K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
285K 9.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...