I Only Want More [Larry Styli...

Oleh donnyslouis

It's one thing to be in love with a member of One Direction. It's a completely different thing to be in love... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 23

377 9 1
Oleh donnyslouis

:Liam's POV:

Harry looked so broken last night. Ive never seen him cry that hard before. Did Louis hurt him that bad? It's too hard to process. Louis isn't that type of person. Not of us are, regardless of Harry's protests. Out of all of us, Harry would probably be the most faithful.

And then there's Eleanor. What exactly was she doing at Canobie? In fact, what is she doing in the states? Maybe she's up to something? But why would she? Eleanor is one of the sweetest girls I've ever met. This is insane. There's no explanation for anything.

My thoughts got interrupted by my phone ringing. I grabbed it and picked it up.

"Hello?" The person on the other line started talking. "Really? But it's only been two weeks? You said we had a few weeks left." He began to yell. "Ok! Ok! Fine! No need to yell! I'll tell the others!" I quickly hung up.

I walked out of the room an into the living room. Louis and Kayla were sitting on the sofa discussing something.

"Ok, so let's start. What did you have in mind?" Kayla said. I raised my eyebrow. What are they doing?

"What are you guys up to?" They're heads shot towards me.

"Nothing!" They yelled in unison.

"I don't want to be left out again! What are you two doing?!"

"Can I tell him?" Kayla asked Louis. He looked me up and down, before giving Kayla a nod of approval. She smiled an lowered her voice. "We're making a plan to get Louis and Harry back together."

"Can I help?" I asked. This sounds like fun!

"Um, sure." She responded.

"So, what's for breakfast?"

"Well, none of us can cook so..." Louis started.

"I can cook! I have mad cooking skills!" Kayla argued. Louis and I stared at her.

"Mad cooking skills?" I questioned.

"Yeah buddie!" She replied. She really is best friends with Niall.

"Then go cook!" Louis demanded. She smacked him across the head. I laughed a little. He deserved it.

"Come on Kayla, let's go make breakfast for Mr. Lazypants over here." She nodded and followed me into the kitchen. She grabbed her iPod off the counter, and place it on the dock.

"Can't cook without some tunes!" I gave her a high five and got the things we needed. She turned her iPod on shuffle and belted out the lyrics.

"Hey! Boy you never had much game, so I needed to upgrade, so I went and walked away, way, way. Now, I see you've been hanging out, with that other girl in town, looking like a pair of clowns, clowns, clowns." I grabbed the pancake mix, while she gathered the eggs. I laughed at her horrible dancing, then joined her in the chorus.

"Boy you can say anything you wanna, I don't give sh, no one else can have ya, I want you back, I want you back, want, want you, want you back. I broke it off thinking you'd be cryin, now I feel like sh, lookin at you flyin, I want you back, I want you back, I want you, want you back!" For the rest of the time, we danced and sang along to each song. I think after the fourth song, Louis came and joined in. In the end, we ended up burning three pancakes, but it was still fun!

"Liam, can you go wake up Harry?" Kayla asked. I nodded and walked to mine and Harry's room.

"Harry! Wake up! We made breakfast!" Nothing. Hm, usually works on Niall. Let's try something else. "WAKE UP HARRY!" I climb onto the bed, and began to jump. He didn't even move. Alright, he asked for it.

I ran to the bathroom and got a big thing of water. I tiptoed back to our room. I hovered the water over is head, counting down from five. But, I was accidentally soaked, when Harry decided to push me back. He made me spill the water on myself. That little...

"Not this time Li. Not this time." He climbed out of bed, making me shield my eyes.

"My god Harry! Put some clothes on!" He glared at me, but grabbed some boxers. He put them on and helped me up. "Breakfast is ready."

"Who cooked it?"

"All of us."

"I'm not hungry" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just kidding. Me and Kayla did most of the cooking. Well actually, Kayla did. I burnt most of the pancakes." He shook his head and walked out the room. I sighed and followed him.

{Niall's POV}

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT! IT WAS LOUIS' SECRET, NOT MINE!" Zayn and I were arguing, again.

"WELL, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL HIM TO LET ME KNOW?!"

"BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW!"

"You know what, this is ridiculous." Finally! We were on the same page!

"I agree, for once."

"I mean, I thought I was your best friend, but I guess I was wrong."

"Zayn, don't start." I tries to stop him.

"Best friends tell each other everything, or at least they're supposed to."

"Zayn. Stop." I said through gritted teeth.

"We're not even friends, we're brothers. But you kept secrets from me. What kind of brother does that?" That's it. Before I knew what I was doing, my fist collided with Zayn's jaw.

"Oh my god. Zayn, I'm sorry. I didn't me-" He cut me off.

"Don't talk to me. Just don't." He ran into his room. What did I do? I'm not one to start a fight, especially with one of my friends. I grabbed my phone and walked out the house. Good thing my cousin wasn't home.

I put the hood up on my hoodie. Since I can't drive, and I forgot to bring cash with me, looks like I'm walking. The only place I can go is the shopping center. I looked up the address on my phone, then headed in that direction.

Ten minutes later, I finally got there. I don't even know why I decided to go here. There's not much to do. I'll just go get coffee at Starbucks...and maybe some food at Friendly's.

I walked into Starbucks and waited in line. Not many people here. I walked to the front of the line.

"Welcome to Starbucks. How can I help you?" The cashier said. She sounded very preppy.

"Um, can I get a...tall White Chocolate Mocha? And two of those Lemon Poundcakes."

"Sure thing. That'll be eleven dollars and sixty cents. Your coffee should be ready in a few minutes!"

"Thanks." I walked to the counter and waited for my coffee. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a girl staring at me. She didn't know who I was, did she? I had my hoodie on. And I had my sunglasses on. There's no possible way...

"Excuse me?" She asked. When did she walk over here?

"Yes?"

"Do I know you? You look oddly familiar..." What do I say?

"Um, no. I don't think so."

"Oh. Sorry for bothering you. My name is Katherine, but my friends call me Kat." She held out her hand, an I shook it in return.

"My name is Kyle." I replied, using the fake name the boys created for me.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Kyle!" She started to walk away, but I called after her.

"Kat! Wait!" She stopped in her tracks. She turned and faced me.

"Yea?"

"You wanna hang out with me today?" She smiled at me and nodded.

"Sure! What do you wanna do? We can see a movie, go to some stores, or just hangout!" She kept rambling on. It was cute. She was cute. Really cute.

"Why don't we do all of the above?" I grabbed her hand and led her out of Starbucks. "Let's go to Friendly's first. I'm starving."

"Me too! It's so weird. I could eat an entire buffet, but I could still go for another meal!" I stared in amazement. She's so perfect.

"I'm the same way!" She giggled.

"That's ironic. So, where are you from? I'm guessing from your accent, not around here?"

"Nope. I'm from Ireland. Well, I was born there. I actually live in London."

"Really? What brings you to Methuen?"

"I'm visiting my cousin with my friends."

"Oh. That's really cool. I've never met anyone from Ireland before."

"Thanks. Tell me a bit about yourself."

"Um, I just turned eighteen last week, I'm basically addicted to Twitter, and I love food. Yea, pretty much sums it up."

"What kind of music do you listen to?"

"What kind don't I listen to?! I'm mostly into music from the UK. You know, Ed Sheeran, Cher Lloyd, One Direction, Olly Murs..."

"Wait, what was the third one?"

"Who, One Direction?"

"Yea, that one." I opened the door to Friendly's and walked in.

"I'm in love with them! I'm a Directioner! Do you like them?"

"Yea...something like that."

"Cool! Wait...are you gay?" I had a coughing fit.

"What? No! No. I'm completely straight! I just like them, that's all." She looked at me up and down.

"Alright then. Who's your favorite member?" She asked. Would it be bad to say myself?

"Niall. He's my favorite. He seems cool."

"Omg! He's my favorite too! His accent is to die for! It's just like yours! And his eyes! Don't get me started on his singing voice! Ahh, I could go on all day about him! I'd kill for a Horan Hug!"

"Seems like you really like him."

"I'm in love with him. I mean, I like all the other members of the band, but he's the one member I've truly fallen in love with." To be honest, I've never heard someone talk about me like this before. It's weird...in a good way.

"That's an odd way of putting it."

"Sorry if I'm rambling about the boys. I'm just really dedicated."

"I understand. I happen to be a big Belieber."

"Are you sure you're not Niall?" She poked at my sides playfully. I froze. Did I give it away?

She started laughing.

"Just kidding! You should've seen the look on your face! Come on. Let's order!"

We walked up and ordered our food, which was a lot considering how much we both love food.

<>

We spent a few hours talking about random things. She was a really cool girl. Reminded me a lot of myself, which is good.

"Have you ever tried Nandos?" She shook her head.

"Nope. Never been. I want to try it though. The way Niall talks about it, it must be heaven on earth." She explained.

"It is. It really is." I said.

<>

After another hour of talking, we headed over to the movie theatre.

"What movie should we watch?" I asked when we walked inside.

"I kinda want to watch the Hunger Games." She replied. I agreed. We bought our tickets, our movie snacks, and ran to our theatre. Luckily, we were the only ones in there. I'm guessing everyone else already saw the movie. "Why do you still have your hoodie and glasses on?" She questioned. I need an excuse, fast.

"Oh, um, I'm just cold."

"What about the hood, and the glasses."

"Well, about that..." Before I could protest, she took down my hood, and grabbed my glasses.

"Holy shiz. You're, you're Niall Horan! Kyle, Ireland, love of food, how did I not notice?!" I gave her a sheepish grin. I hope she's not mad.

"You're not angry, are you?"

"Angry? Why would I be angry? I got to spend the day with my idol!"

"If it's okay with you, I'd like to spend more days with you." Her face reddened.

"Niall Horan, are you trying to flirt with me?"

"It depends. Is it working?"

"Yea, yea it is." I smiled and put my arm around her. I felt a vibration in my pocket. I pulled out my phone. One new text. From Liam. Shit.

To: Niall

From: Liam

Niall! Where r u?! I have sumthin important to tell everyone and I need u here!

I quickly texted him back, telling him where I am. He texted back a few minutes later.

To: Niall

From: Liam

Well get here as soon as its over!

I shook my head and slid the phone back in my pocket.

"That was Liam. I gotta leave right after the movie." I whispered to Kat. She frowned, but nodded.

"I understand. Can I have your number? I swear I won't leak it! I'll even save it under 'Kyle'." She loves to babble, doesn't she? I laughed and bobbed my head.

"It's fine Kat. I trust you. Now let's watch the movie."

<>

"Best. Movie. Ever! I mean, a little sad, but still, amazing!" Kat exclaimed. I looked at her, baffled.

"Wow, I wonder how you felt about the movie?"

"Er, yea. Sorry. I have those moments...a lot." I chuckled.

"It's fine. Actually, I've gotta leave now. I gotta get back to Zayn. I need to talk to him." I said, suddenly remembering why I came here in the first place.

"Why?" Kat asked.

"We had an argument. He's mad at me. Blah, blah, blah."

"I'm sure he'll forgive you. You're to cute to not forgive!"

"Cute? I'm cute?"

"Well, I was going to say something else, but I'm too American for it."

"What were you going to say? I wanna know!"

"I was gonna say, that um, you were, eh, you were..."

"You sound like Harry. Just spit it out."

"I was gonna say you were fit. Ugh. Sounds weird in my stupid American accent." Her head faced the ground.

"Don't say that. I love your accent. It's suits you."

"No. I don't like it. I want a cool British one."

"But British people want a cool American one. Your voice is, as Louis would put it, damn-sexy." Her head shot back up.

"Did you just call me sexy?"

"I dunno? Did I?" I smirked.

"You're such a tease. Are you sure Harry's the flirt of the group?"

"Maybe. I gotta go before Liam throws a Daddy Direction fit. Lemme see your phone." She grabbed her phone out her bag. We switched phones, putting our numbers into them. "I'll text you later."

"Sure thing, Leprechaun." I groaned.

"Not you too. Liam calls me that all the time." I complained

"Must be a Niam thing." She said, using mine and Liam's bromance name.

"No, it's a, 'I want to annoy Niall as much as I can' thing. Alright, I really need to go. I'll text you when I get the chance!" I waved bye and headed back to Katie's house.

Kat was so amazing. She was pretty, funny, outgoing. Not to mention her appetite. It's like we were made for each other. And she genuinely likes me for me. Not for, Niall Horan, the Popstar. I can't wait to tell the boys about her. I wonder what Liam has to tell us. It better be important. He interrupted mine and Kat's...date? Yea, date. I need to tell Kayla all about her. I bet they'd get along well.

•••

I got to Katie's house fast. Liam and the lads were already there, waiting for me.

I walked up the pathway, and opened the door.

"Hey lads. Sorry I'm late. I met someone." All of the boys nodded. Kayla just raised an eyebrow at me. Is she that good at reading me?

"It's fine Niall. Just sit down." Liam stated. I took a seat on the sofa, next to Louis and Kayla. Why wasn't Louis sitting with Harry? They're usually inseparable.

"So what's the news?" I asked.

"I got a call from management. We're going to California next week." California. Next week. But, what about Kat?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2K 80 13
Lauren and Madi have been best friends for forever, and recently fans of One Direction. Lauren has a celebrity crush on Louis Tomlinson and Madi tend...
198 0 12
Rory Tomlinson loves her older brother, Louis, but sometimes he can be too over protective. So when he forbids his fellow One Direction bandmates to...
57.6K 523 20
Lilie is just an ordinary girl, whose sister out shines her at everything. She has no talents, or dreams. When she turns into a hero for saving her b...
508K 7K 23
"You're not allowed to fall in love with him. It's for the saftey of our clients." Easier said then done, When you're pretending to date a member of...