Trio ONESHOTS (Scott, Mitch...

Von GabyJK82

A collection of oneshots about the memorable trio Scott Hoying, Mitch Grassi and Kirstin Maldonado. Trigger... Mehr

The show.
Not enough.
A lifetime.
The music video.
One more time.
Tickles. (pt.1)
Tickles. (pt. 2)
Wrong.
The death kiss.
Do not enter. (XXX)
Bad 4 Us. (XXX)
Without you.
Submissive. (XXX)
The camping trip. (XXX)
Escort. (XXX)
Marketing Research.
Separated.
Killers.
YOU.
Coming out. (pt.1)
Do you see me? (XXX)
Coming out. (pt.2)
If only you knew. (XXX)
A sexy Halloween.
Art Lessons.
Fosters. (XXX)
Celebration. (XXX).
A different destination.
Friendzoned.
Broadway.
The auction.
Eye opener. (pt.1)
Eye opener. (pt.2)
Party in the USA. (XXX)
Open. (XXX)
Tulips.
Break it. Pt. 1.
Break it. Pt. 2.

The day I ran into you.

86 4 8
Von GabyJK82

Mitch is having a hard time. His best friend Kirstin is in a vegetative state since they had a car accident. Mitch didn't have a scratch or bruise, which is weird since he was driving. Mitch can't handle it anymore, until he meets him.

AN: Yes, I've read some of the things in a moral story. Yes, I can't help to be sad while writing this. Read with care and don't let the emotions suck you up. That is, if you're like me. Also: this one is with POV.

***

Mitch's POV.

I open my locker and grab my books while fighting the tears that build up in my eyes. The world has been so unfair to me lately. People started to ignore me ever since they knew what happened that night. They look at me as if I'm a scumbag.

I hold my books tight against my chest and walk to the exit in a fast pace.

"Murderer!" Dave yells after me.

In fact, I am not. She is still alive.

"Were you blind?!" Jess shouts after me.

I speed up my pace, tears blurring my vision. I am going to do this, I've had enough. I cry silently and the exit is near me as I feel myself run into something, no, someone.

My books fall on the floor and I fall to my knees to pick them up as fast as possible. I don't need more hatred against me.

"I'm sorry. Wait, let me help you." A boy says.

I look up and he smiles at me. I'm aware that my face is wet from the tears and I lower my head. He must think I'm ungrateful. I nod my head a little, not knowing if he has seen it or not.

He helps me to gather my books again and hands them to me.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"No problem. Are you new here?" He asks.

I wish I was. I want the last few months to be erased.

"No..." I say.

"I am Scott, you are?" He says and he sticks out his hand.

I stare at his hand. He will find out about me eventually. He might be friendly now... I don't have time for this. I need to continue my plan.

"Not?" Scott asks.

As he draws back his hand, I suddenly shake it.

"Sorry, zoned out. I am Mitch." I say quickly.

"Hi, Mitch. Nice to meet you. You're going home?" Scott asks.

"Yeah, I'm about to walk home. Thanks for your help. " I smile.

"Do you need a ride?" Scott smiles friendly.

I look at him. Do I need a ride? Yes, I do. Do I want to? No. He'll ruin my plan. I don't want to seem ungrateful tho.

"I don't want to bother you with it." I whisper shyly.

"Are you crazy? Let's drink somewhere first. The weather is killing me. Then I'll take you home, I promise." Scott says.

Crazy? Yes, according to others. He's definitely going to ruin my plan. Say no.

"S-Sure." I stutter.

Scott smiles at me and leads me to his car. He holds the door open for me. I hesitate. Since the car accident, I've never been in a car anymore.

"You can sit down." Scott says, still sporting his wide smile.

He is polite. I take a deep breath and take a seat. I close my eyes. Kirstin sat next to me. She is the one who got hit. The truck drove into the passenger's side.

"Are you okay?" Scott asks.

I open my eyes and my cheeks are wet.

"It's alright." I say to soothe myself.

Scott drives us to this cute coffeecorner and it surprises me how easygoing he is. He even managed to drag my thoughts from my plan. With every single minute I am doubting if my plan would be a good choice.

*

Scott's POV.

Mitch and I go along really well. It's been 3 weeks since he ran into me and it already feels like I've known him for a lifetime! Even when it's hard to understand him sometimes.

One week ago he opened up to me about why people shouted the most foul and bad wishes to him. At first, he was scared to share it with me. I had to promise him not to judge him and to stay his friend.

I was shocked to hear what he's been through and I understood why he couldn't visit his best friend anymore. He was filled with pure guilt. He was the one who drove the car that night.

Despite his guilt, I tried to convince him to visit her one more time and tell her how he feels. I'm sure she'll hear him. It will be good for him, so here we are.

"Ready?" I ask him.

"I'm not, but you're right. I need to do this. For me, for her." Mitch answers.

I hold his hand and squeeze it softly.

"I'll be here if you need me." I say.

"Thanks for doing this with me. I'm scared." Mitch sighs.

"It's okay to be scared." I smile.

Mitch takes a deep breath and enters her room. When the door opens, I see her. Mitch stops and tears stream down his face. He looks at me and I nod.

"You can do this." I whisper.

I know he can. I've never met a braver person than him.

-

Minutes pass by and I'm starting to get bored with the games on my phone. I've only seen a nurse enter her room 30 minutes ago. Mitch is in there for 80 minutes already.

As I want to ask where the coffee machine is, Mitch runs out of her room fully crying. The next moment I have him in my arms. I hold him the best I can and suddenly my heart breaks. I can't see him like this, his pain touches me more than I thought it would. I feel a few tears roll down my face and I lay my head on top of his.

"I'm here..." I whisper as I rub his back lovingly.

For the first time, I realized I'm in love with him.

"They-I..." Mitch sobs.

"Breathe, Mitchy..." I say.

"I gave them the permission..." Mitch cries.

"Permission to what?" I ask.

"To remove the tube!" Mitch shouts as he breaks down into heavy sobs again.

"Oh no. I'm so sorry." I comfort him.

His best friend Kirstin has no family, she only has him. The responsibility fell hard on Mitch.

"I killed her... I killed her..." Mitch sobs.

"No, you didn't. The truckdriver did. Not you. You just freed her from any pain she had to endure. You're a hero, Mitchy." I tell him.

Eventually his sobs die down.

"Let's go to my house." I say.

Mitch nods and with one sad look at her room, we leave the hospital.

*

Mitch's POV.

It has been a few rough weeks. Kirstin's funeral was heartbreaking. I didn't think my heart could shatter more. Scott has been there for me. I can't believe he is. I didn't expect him to stay loyal to me.

"Mitch? Are you okay?" Scott asks.

I zoned out again.

"Just thinking." I answer.

"It's our graduation in two weeks." Scott smiles.

"Finally." I sigh.

I want to leave this school behind me. Actually, just the people. I want to be surrounded with less hate. Yes, the hate is still going on, even more since Kirstin has passed away.

I look at Scott. He has no idea of what he did the day I ran into him. I'll find a way to tell him.

"Mitch? You're zoning out again." Scott laughs.

"Sorry." I whisper.

"You're fine. I love you anyways." Scott smiles.

Scott also has no idea of what those words mean to me. I started to fall for him and I can slap my own face for doing so.

"I love you too." I whisper.

*

Scott's POV.

It's our graduation day! Mitch has been busy with writing his own speech. Everytime I come near, he tries to slap me away. I love to tease him, even when he doesn't appreciate it so much.

I fasten my tie as I look at myself in the mirror.

"Not too bad." I say to myself.

"Are you kidding me? The most handsome boy I've ever seen!" Mitch gasps.

I turn around and I gasp too. Mitch looks extremely gorgeous. I stare at him in awe.

"Look who's zoning out now." Mitch teases.

I want to kiss him so bad, but I don't want to scare him away.

"I have a reason to. I mean, look at you! Wow!" I flirt.

"Don't even try to conquer me." Mitch sasses.

"I don't even need to try. I know I'm on the right path." I tease him.

Mitch has been feeling better and we've been teasing each other like this for a few days. It's fun, but also confusing.

"You're so full of yourself." Mitch says and he walks away.

-

The professor reads from his piece of paper.

"And now I call to the stage, Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi. Please, keep in mind, respect is all what we deserve." The professor says.

Mitch takes a deep breath and holds his self written speech clenched in his sweaty hands.

I grab his arm.

"I believe in you." I smile.

He smiles back and walks to the stage. I clap my hands and a few others are joining me.

Mitch lets out a sigh and adjusts the mic. He looks at me and I wink at him.

"It's exactly 2 months ago. The day I ran into you..." Mitch starts.

Is he looking at me? I nod at him.

"You have no idea how much you've changed my life." Mitch continues.

He is definely looking at me, as if he's telling this to me.

"I took my books out of my locker, because I didn't want people to bother about it after I did what I had to do." Mitch tells.

What did he want to do?

"Because that day..." Mitch pauses.

"I... I wanted to commit suicide that day..." Mitch says.

I choke on my breath. He what?!

"I was so tired of the hatred being thrown at me. I already had a hard time coping with the fact that I was the one who drove the car. I was the one who sat next to Kirstin. I was the one who tried to get her out of the car, but I couldn't. The car on her side was folded over her legs. I had to wait for the people who could get her out of the car." Mitch tells.

I see tears streaming down his face, he relives it all again. This takes courage. I cry silently, giving him a blowkiss.

"I had it all planned out. My suicide... But as you can see, I am still alive. The day I ran into you, I had no trust in the human race anymore. Yet, you helped me to gather my books and you gave me a ride back home, after we spent some time together having some coffee. With every minute spent with you that day, I started to doubt if committing suicide was a good thing to do." Mitch continues.

"Definitely not." I whisper through my tears.

Silence in the room.

"I was so scared that I would lose you. Yet, you won my trust and I told you everything that I've been through. You were even there for me when..." Mitch pauses again.

"You were even there for me when I made the most hurtful decision of my life. You dragged me through my darkest days, with you by my side I've never ever thought of committing suicide again. You are the reason I am standing here." Mitch says.

I wipe the tears from my face. I truly had no idea.

"You told me I'm a hero. But to me, you are the biggest hero here... My hero." Mitch finishes.

He smiles at me and I smile back. Applaud errupts through the entire room.

"Thank you." Mitch whispers shyly.

He runs back to me and before I can tell him how much those words hurt me and made me happy at the same time, he fully plants his lips on mine.

It takes me a moment to realize what's happening, but I kiss him back.

"What's that for?" I ask as we stare at each other.

"For saving my life, the day I ran into you." Mitch smiles.

*

😢😭

Always keep in mind: Be kind to each other. You don't know which life the other lives.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.8K 399 36
"Mitch he can't continue to treat you like a secret." "But Kirstie you don't understand, I am a secret..." Scott and Mitch have been keeping a secret...
62.2K 3.5K 67
"Alpha?" "It's alright Mitchie. I'm here. I'll always be here."
14.9K 310 33
When Breanna runs into the famous Scott Hoying her life is flipped upside down. She becomes best friends with the amazing band which changes her life...
2.5K 60 14
"Ships" included: Mirstie, Scirstie, Scomiche, Levin (Kevin and Leigh), Katt, The Trio, Matt and Kevin, the entire group. Some will be romantic, so...