In The Name Of Love | โœ”

By issalittlegurl

๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ... More

๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’“๐’๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
EPILOGUE
๐๐Ž๐“๐„

Chapter 49

16 3 0
By issalittlegurl

"Those are not true." Harry glared at us.

He was currently in our office.

Theo bought him here.

Right now he is the office. Sitting in a chair infront of us.

Theo glaring at him so bad it felt like he was gonna pop up from there.

I looked at him.

My eyes screwing onto his eyes.

I wanted to hit him. Punch him. Make him go through the pain I went through.

He deserved it. Each and every single thing

"Well if it's not fucking true why am I seeing it here. There is proof you asshole. Fucking proof." He slammed all the files in the table.

Some papers flying off to the floor.

His eyes looking at the papers with a full shock.

He widened his eyes.

Of course.

Who would have thought that harry would kill a mother figure in his life.

Let alone getting burned.

I wanted to do nothing that killing him.

My mother died because of her. If it wasn't for him who knows?

She might be alive right now.

To meet theo.

To introduce theo.

She might be there for me when I'm down.

She could have witnessed me being happy.

Her son in law happy.

Us getting married.

Me getting pregnant.

Going to have kids.

She could have witnessed it.

All.

Everything.

She could have been there.

To support me.

To encourage me.

To be with me.

To stay with me.

To make me happy.

To be strong with me

To fight for me.

She could have seen it all. Grew up with my kids.

The image of her holding her grandchildren broke me. It hurts to know that my mother couldn't witness that much.

My boyfreind.

My proposal.

My birthdays.

My wedding.

My husband.

My child.

My child parties.

My birth time.

Everything.

But she is not here. All because of this one man infront of me taht ruined my whole entire family.

"Okay I did it." Harry looked down face full with regret. A regret I didn't want to ever see from a man who ruined peoples lives.

Just to gt what they want.

Need.

Desire.

A man who ruins peoples happiness.

The greed.

Theo clenched his fists. As much as I wanted to kill him we both knew it was not the right away. Killing him wont do anything.

After all the baby might get a curse due to that.

"Seems like u have a good reputation and all. Wouldnt it be better if we played with it or are you going to tell us what happened that day?."

He started the nightmare." Well that was the day wher eme and brooke had a fight. Her mother didnt know. I liked her I wanted  her back. She was my first love and I  knew I cant forget her. No matter how much i try. I was rude."

"Mean. I tortured her. I cheated on her . I did everything a bad man would do to his girlfriend and I did everything to brooke. We were together for so long but never have I ever saw her without smiling. Sadness was not part of her ."

"I treated her like shit and all but she would not dare say anything back at ,e she would just smile and stay. Everything about her made me mad. Sometime I force her as well. I do shitty stuff. I sold drugs as well with my people."

"Group of freinds. I went into gambling and stripping clubs I went to a lot of places. I come back drunk every night. Every night I had a different women in my bed when I wake up."

"I never told her. She never knew. I fell for her like the leaves in an autumn. It was like love at first sight. One day when I was sober the girl I remeber a few days ago in my bed came."

" We talked and all and we fucked. Had sex. If I'm not wromg that was on her birthday. I went saying I was busy saying a happy birthday from a phone call and that's it."

I was with this girl I met. In school. We talked and I kept brooke in a distance. She never knew about it. I didnt wnat to tell her. We were like side buddies and all. Fuck buddies."

Everytime I want to touch her she moves away and say she is not ready. I accept her decisions of course but I was a sex addict. I needed sex so that girl was my number helper."

We fucked each and every single day. It felt like brooke was my side and she was my girlfriend. No strings attached of course. One day I though she was coming late I didn't know she was there."

I  didnt knwo brooke saw me fucking that girl I honestly didnt. I kept it aside. She saw me one day and she never talked after that. Ignored me and went pass through me looking down every single day after that. I tried to talk to her but I still couldn't."

"She kept me away. Aside. She never talked to me nor she felt like it. Everythime I touch her she yanks it and go away telling her to leave me alone. One day I grabbed her too hard."

" I did not know what was going on. Why she was being like this ignoring me. I yelled at her screamed at her face and she told me everything. How she saw me cheating!"

" How she saw me fucking someone,  kissing someone and all. I was speechless. The fact I just ruined our relationship for some slut. I felt guilty each and everyday but no matter how much I said sorry she never forgave me not even bothered to she would just leave minding her own buissness looking down."

" At that day was my last straw as I went to that house in the mission of kidnapping brooke. I stood there for so long waiting as I knocked on the door. Her mother opened the day and we talked."

" I asked her where brooke was and she said she didnt know so I assumed she would be there. I waited for the right moment before I out the fire in the back yard and ran to the side of the spreads hiding."

"My mission was to burn the place and take brooke with me fsr far away and keep her and let her be mine because I wanted her. She was my drug and my addiction."

"I wanted her back. She was my everything. My happiness my dreams. I lived her not the other girls they were like my playdates.
No strings attached type of thing."

"I didnt know where she left and I saw you on the newspaper with him. A picture. You have changed so much and I realized that I wanted you. You were so perfect. I liked you lived you but I fucking ruined it for my selfish needs as well."

"I'm sorry. I didnt wnat your mother to die. That was not the plan  but I always said that I would kill to get anything I want . Love."

Theo chimes in at that moment. "Are you done because she is fucking mine?."

"How about we play a game. Just imagine what will happen if I spread this through everywhere. How many fans and hate will you get? Imagine your reputation. Would you like that?." He added.

Harry just stared. I wonder what he is thinking on his brain right now.

At first he stared confusingly not knowing what theo was saying. Knowing what he was saying he stared. Fuck no.

"Oh no please dont do that. Oh my god my reputation means a lot to me. Please dont do that I'll do anything please dont." Harry begged.

Hmmm.

I wonder what theo is gonna say.

Trust me like this was not part of our plan. My plan.

"Leave brooke alone. Dont come near her ahe is mine accept that and leave this city live somewhere else. Don't bother to do anything. One word from you that's ruins any of us or her these all will be in this city. Every head quarters." Theo smirked.

And he pulled the king card.

After a few minutes of thinking. He said something I never did expect from such a stubborn arrogant man.

"Yes. Dont u dare show anyone those please keep them. I'll leave this city as well. Brooke is all yours . I wont do anything."

"Then leave right now." Theo boomed as he stood up from the chair and ran. Looking from the large window I saw him running.

"I still think we should have called the police and arrested him." He chuckled.

"Nah bae it's fine. He deserves it." I laughed. He took me uo and swinged me. His hands on my hips.

He let me down as we kissed.

"I love you."  He murmured.

Those 3 words that I would never get tired of hearing.

"And i love you more , love."

As i walked i felt a pain followed by my grunt. A wet train on the floor where i stood.

Holy shit.

Not right now.

"Theo." I hollowed as I held onto a chair.

"Are you okay baby?." He asked rubbing my stomach softly. He loomed down and saw the wetness.

"The baby is coming ." I spoke in pain.

Great.

This day has just gotten better and better.

___________________________________________________________________

Pls click on the vote button after reading.

Hope u like the book!

Pls tell me if there are any mistakes!!
😊❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 328 25
๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ '๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ...
32.2K 2.8K 40
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
1.4M 45.3K 50
โš  Warning sexual content!!! โš  *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
2.3K 587 10
[on going] ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ-๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ-๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐„๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ...