Malicious Romance

By Ekphrastic

Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109 END

Chapter 66

188 3 0
By Ekphrastic

The sound of the spoon and the fork clinking against the plate echoed throughout the restaurant along with the background noises of the chitchatting between each guest. Dean focused on cutting his steak into smaller pieces meanwhile he murmured, "Giselle, do you have anywhere in mind that you want to visit while we are here?"

She took a sip of her orange juice and then replied softly, "No, I don't. I've never been here. Aren't we suppose to visit Dr. Aldo before dinner time though?"

His lips curved into a smile as he said, "We are, but if you don't mind, we can head straight to the hotel first. I wanted to wash up and change out of this sandy clothes."

She chuckled at the same time that her eyes darted toward his blazer. "Yes, sir. You're the boss. You get to do everything."

"No, I don't." He whispered with a warm smile. His gaze flickered to meet hers before he replaced her plate with his. "I've cut this up for you. Now, be a good girl and listen to the boss." He chuckled briefly and then continued to cut a big piece of steak in front of him.

"Thank you." She mumbled.

"You're welcome." He replied and then grabbed his glass of red wine to take a sip. He watched her quietly eating up her steak before he asked, "How is it? This is my first time eating in this restaurant."

She nodded and then swallowed quickly. "Good, everything is good. You should try it too."

"I will." He said shortly as he motioned her to carry on eating.

As soon as they arrived at a VIP room of a resort, Dean locked the door behind his back. He took off his shirt without hesitant meanwhile he felt like he was going to suffocate from the heat. The air conditioner inside the room didn't feel like it was cooling him down either.

Giselle shook her head with a smile as she placed her glute onto the bed slowly. "Are you good? Do you need some help? Your face is like bright red right now."

He sighed out loud as he kicked his pants away. "I should've worn short pants and short sleeves. I didn't expect that we would be staying at the shore for two hours straight. Today is so damn hot. How are you looking so fine?"

She giggled at his annoying expression. "Maybe I am more of a summer person instead of a winter person."

"I don't belong in any of those seasons. I hate to feel cold and hot." He mumbled while making his way toward Giselle. "Give me a kiss before I go shower." She flashed him a smile, letting him know that she was ready for it. He leaned closer to kiss her soft lips quickly before he leaned back. "Are you sure you don't want to shower together?" He asked in a playful tone while his eyes instantly traveled down her body.

"No, I am not sweaty like you. Hurry up, and go." She laughed at the same time she stood up to push him away. Her strength didn't affect him a single bit. Dean stood his ground like a stone meanwhile her shove felt like a massage on his chest instead. In his head, he wondered if it was because he was stronger than her or if she was just doing it lightly to not hurt him. When he resisted taking any steps back, she pouted. "Dean, go." She forced him to turn around when she noticed a smirk formed on his lips.

"Fine, fine. Jeez, I am going. So mean," He said as he turned around to take a few steps with hesitant.

She laughed when he turned his head to check her out for the second time. "Stop, Dean." She said in a soft voice while holding her gentle smile at him.

As soon as the bathroom door was closed, Giselle laid her back onto the bed and then pulled out her phone. She clicked into the contact app then began to dial in each of her family member's phone numbers. She saved them one by one into her phone contact before she continued to dial in Luna and Vincent's numbers.

She scrolled through her contact and then clicked on her dad's contact. She bit her lower lip meanwhile she debated whether to at least leave a text or a voice message to her father so that he wouldn't worry too much about her. She knew that Dean wouldn't be happy if he found out what she was doing. Recalling his words inside her head, she hesitated to make another click on the screen.

She held her breath without realization while she thinks carefully about her situation. Dean wanted to keep her safe by trying to keep her beside him. He even knew that her father worked as a high ranking police force. Giselle felt puzzled for a second as she didn't understand why Dean didn't let her father protect her. She knew that if her father ever discovered about everything, he wouldn't hesitate to stop what was going to happen to his daughter. For a moment, she felt lost and dumbfounded. She didn't know what made her chose Dean over her father. She didn't know why she trusted Dean Winchester more than a man who raised her.

Underneath her breath, she quietly questioned herself, "Should I call my father?" She gulped emotionlessly before she loosened her grip around the phone causing it to drop onto the soft bed near her head. She squeezed her eyes shut and then groaned in her throat a little. "I don't even know anymore."

By the time that Dean got out of the shower, Giselle had fallen into another peaceful nap. He came out with a white towel wrapped around his waist meanwhile he dried his hair with another small towel in one hand. The moment he spots her dead asleep on the bed, the corner of his lips lifted into a small smile. He tossed the small towel onto the nearby chair before he placed his glute onto the bed beside her gently, not wanting to wake her up. He brushed a strain of her hair out of her face before he slowly lowered himself onto his side to face her. He moved her phone away so that he could lean a bit closer to her.

His lips tightened as the tension grew on his face. In his world, she was all that he had left. He didn't know when it started, but she was all that he could think of. The sound of her laugh, the image of her eating and sleeping, they were all stuck and stained in his memory. All of his dark past that caused many wounds inside his chest seemed to no longer matter the longer he stayed near her. He didn't know why this one feeling was driving him into a route that he had never taken.

Even his mother, she had never been so gentle neither soft like Giselle had been doing towards him. Dean couldn't see anything else but her. There was nobody to compare to her. He felt wrong and even more wrong for every single minute that he recalled how much he had hurt her in the past. Unlike anybody else, Giselle had always been the one to heal him up and stayed by his side even after what he had done to her. His action was unforgivable. He regretted that he took his hatred and revenge too far. Too fat that it was a bit too late for him to return and make up for it. He wished that what he did was just a dream, or maybe just a mistake on a paper that he could go back to erase it.

His heart ached painfully because he loved her so much to the point that he couldn't find any other word to describe it. The more he loved her, the more pity that he felt towards her. Love was a new strange emotion that Dean had never experienced in his life. It was strangely hurting him and pleasuring him at the same time. Apart from him was not sure if that was how he was supposed to feel to call it love. His heart skipped. His breaths were taken away. The thrilling butterfly feeling filled his stomach, strangely and enjoyably. The sparks that sent throughout his body for every single time that her body came into contact with his was undeniably desirable. All he knew was that he could no longer live without her. Her familiar scent and embraces made it difficult for him to keep distance. She was his breath and his oxygen, the only hope, and dream that motivated him to wake up for another new day.

Dean swallowed hard when he felt a slight headache struck him. For a good person like her, she didn't deserve him. After all, he was a leader of a mafia group, a cold-blooded man who committed countless crimes. Even with all of the power he held, he still felt like it was not enough to protect her. His tears dwelled in his eyes as his heart skipped a painful beat at the thought of leaving her here by herself after tonight. He blinked a few times to prevent his tears from falling before he shifted his watery gaze to glance up at the ceiling. He took a deep breath slowly while he tried to calm his throbbing heart down.

Am I being a hypocrite now? I hate it when people leave me, and now I am doing it to someone who loves me. How did I always become something that I hate the most? I hope you understand that I am leaving you to protect you. I love you so much that I cannot bear losing you, Giselle. Dean thought quietly as he bit his lower lip hard to purposely hurt himself.

A couple of minutes later, he too fell into a deep nap.

An hour flew by within a blink of an eye. Giselle woke up to the sound of the knocks coming from the doorway. She sat up on the bed lazily before she noticed Dean was dead asleep next to her. Her face appeared in confusion when she realized that he was only in a white towel and nothing else. She didn't know if he did it on purpose to mess with her, or he was just too tired and lazy to put on his clothes.

She yawned widely before another knock on the door drew her attention. She glanced between the door and Dean, not sure of what to do. She stood up in hesitant and then walked straight to the door to look through the peephole. Seeing that it was just his three men, she hurried to open it.

As soon as their gaze met hers, their face turned to shock. She flashed them a tenderly smile, to assure them that they didn't have to be afraid of her like they did towards their boss. "Miss... Miss... Uh," One of them stuttered as he struggled to form a clear sentence.

She tilted her head and then opened the door wider to show them what their boss was doing. "He's sleeping. What do you guys need?" She asked in a bright tone of voice meanwhile her gaze traveled to the one who stood on the far right. His facial expression looked a bit disappointed after noticing his boss was deeply asleep. Giselle's eyes grew wider instantly as soon as she spots his forearm was bleeding from a big cut. "Are you okay? Did you get cut?" She questioned in worried at the same time that she moved closer to stand next to him.

"Young Miss, I am okay. Do not worry about us." The man replied and then took a step back immediately to maintain his distance from Giselle. "We just wanted to make sure that our young master is safe. Since he is okay now, we will head back out."

"Wait, no. You guys can come in. While he is napping, I can help clean up your wound. I am a nurse in las vegas if you don't trust me. Come in. It'll just take me a few minutes." She turned to face the other two and then asked politely, "Can one of you run downstairs to ask the staff if they have any first aid kit we can use?"

"Yes, ma'am." The one stood on the far left replied and then quickly ran toward the elevator.

"You two can come in." She said and motioned them to make their way in.

They exchanged each other's gaze before they glanced at their boss who was asleep on the bed. Recalling their boss's words, they didn't dare to disobey Giselle's order. The two men gulped nervously as they stepped into the room with hesitant. "I hope we're getting back out alive." The one without injury whispered while his eyes locked on his boss.

Giselle giggled at their reaction as she closed the door and locked it. She led them towards the sofa and then said, "Dean loves you guys. He won't be doing that. Can you take off your shirt? I want to take a look at your cut first to see if it needs stitches or not."

The one without the cut watched his buddy unbuttoned his shirt while he replied in a lowered tone of voice, "Young Miss, I know that what I am going to say will sound a bit nosy, but will you please keep it between us?"

The injured dude turned instantly to scold his buddy in an almost whisper, "Shut up, bro. You might as well don't talk. Every time you open your mouth, the boss always wants to put a bullet through our damn head."

Giselle laughed as she took a seat closer to him and then lifted his arm to inspect. "It's fine. You can say whatever you want to me."

"Okay, Miss." He replied in a bright tone. He cleared his throat quietly as he said, "Our boss loves you so much, Miss. We've been working with him for so many years, but you are the first person that he ever takes such good care of. I just wanted to let you know that even if he might look like a tough man on the outside, but on the inside, he is all broken, Miss. I hope you don't hurt him. Out of anything, I am just begging you to not leave him and hurt him. He had enough already. He had my respect because he is a man who had been through many more struggles than I've encountered in my life. I am sure you are aware of this. So, please don't ever hurt him, Miss."

Giselle's expression turned serious as she glanced up at the man and then nodded her head. "I promise you. I love him as much as he loves me."

The injured man murmured, "He is everything to us, Miss. You have no idea how far he could go to just keep you safe beside him. I am worried. I feel happy that he is happy, but I am not happy to see how much he had changed over the past months after meeting you."

All of a sudden, the sound of the knocks coming from the door caused the three of them to jump a little. They turned their head to look at Dean, and when they realized that he was still asleep, Giselle gave a nod to permit a man without the injury to open the door.

They hurried to lock the door and then handed the first aid box to Giselle. She grabbed a cotton ball out of the box and then soaked it with a cleansing liquid. She turned back to slowly and gently clean the cut on the man's arm while she murmured, "I am happy that Dean has you guys. He trusted all of you so much, otherwise, he wouldn't be bringing you guys here with us. I'm sure he loves you guys too. He is just a man of the action and not much of the word."

The three men exchanged each other a look before they stayed quiet for the rest of the procedure.

While Giselle was wrapping a bandage around the man's arm, Dean's voice broke the silence atmosphere inside the room. "What the hell is going on here?" He asked in a dangerous voice as he began to make his way into the living room. "What are you doing Giselle? This is not a clinic. How dare you guys to step foot into my room and ask her to do this? Can't you assholes help each other out for this damn small cut?"

Giselle sighed and then replied, "Dean, calm down. Did you forget that I am a nurse?"

"Not here. You are their boss, not a nurse. There are a lot of hospitals near here. If it is too severe, why not just call the 911?" He argued while he sent them sharp glared. The injured man quickly stood up and grab his shirts to stand next to his other two buddies.

"Sorry, boss. We didn't mean to come in here-"

Dean stayed silent as his eyes scanned the cut on his man's arm. Without hesitation, he made his way toward his men. He pulled the injured man's arm harshly forward to take a look before his brows began to furrow in anger. "Who the fuck did this?" He asked through his gritted teeth.

"I saw a thief at the resort lobby. At first, I was suspecting that someone sent him after you, boss. Then when I saw him with a knife, I thought he was running away after hurting you so I chased after him." The injured man replied roughly while he straightened his back. "The police caught him in time so I didn't get the chance to kil-"

Dean released his man's arm with a bit of a shoving force causing his man to pause talking and yelped in pain instead. "Is that all?" Dean questioned with a cold expression and then took a few steps back to stand next to Giselle. "Next time, go to the hospital."

She turned quickly to face him with wrinkled brows and said, "But, I-"

He gazed down at her instantly and cuts her off by calling her name in a serious voice, "Giselle,"

She shrugged her shoulders and then bit her teeth a little before she replied, "Fine."

Dean sent his sharp glare at his men again. "What are you assholes waiting for? Get out." The three men nervously bowed their heads and then hurried out of the door. Dean locked the door quickly before he turned to see Giselle was walking away from him. His brows drew together again as he began to follow after her. His voice softened when he called her name again, "Giselle,"

She exhaled loudly and then circled the sofa to make her way toward the bathroom.

Dean took longer strides to get up to her. As soon as he reached the bathroom door, he extended his arm to block her way. "Giselle, look at me. Are you mad at me?" He asked softly.

She raised her shoulders and replied, "No? Why would I be mad at you?"

"You're just ignoring me earlier when I called your name." He said with his head tilted to take a better view of her facial expression.

She avoided his gaze as she pursed her lips.

"Giselle, I am sorry if I did anything wrong. I just don't like it when you are being too close to another man. I don't like it when you are taking care of another person. We have hospitals here, but those assholes didn't go there. They came to you instead. I don't want you to serve anyone. I want them to treat you like how they're treating me." He explained while he used one of his hands to gently lift her chin.

Her eyes flickered to meet his as she said, "They didn't ask me for help, but I volunteered to help them. I just hope you understand, Dean. I am a nurse, and this is just apart of my job. You cannot be too possessive over me. You know how much I love you. I won't leave you even if there is another man next to me. I can stitch up their wound and take care of them, but that person can never be you. Those who are patients will forever stay as patients. You are you. Nobody else can replace you, Dean."

He gulped in guilt after hearing her answers. He didn't realize that he lets his possessiveness be shown. His eyes held her gaze as he paused for a couple of seconds to think. Although what she said had assured him, but there was another feeling that he just couldn't let it go. He was afraid that a single mistake would mess everything up. What if the person that she opened the door for was not his men? What if his men decided to stand on his father's side? Dean clenched his teeth stressfully because he didn't know what to tell her to make her understand his purpose.

He brushed her cheek with his thumb gently as he said, "I'm sorry that I acted out of my emotion, Giselle. I understand that you are a nurse, but this is not the right time for you to do your duty. It is dangerous. Who knows what could've happened to you when I was asleep? Even if they are my men, they could turn their backs on me at any time, Giselle. This is a mafia group that I am in. It is not a group full of friendly coworkers. If they are people with humanity, they wouldn't be signing up for this kind of job. There is nobody that you can call a friend inside my world, Giselle. I want you to understand and see things the way I do."

She shook her head a little while a frown displayed on her lips. "I tried... I just cannot do it, Dean. They didn't hurt me. I don't think that everyone involved in this is full of inhumanity. They would've hurt you if that is what they are. You too, Dean. You have humanity inside of you, and you didn't choose this path either."

"But, they are not me, Giselle. They're just doing everything after my orders."

She stared deeper at him and then replied softly, "You have to give people chances to prove themselves, Dean. You don't know what they've asked from me while you were sleeping. They wanted me to stay beside you and never hurt you. They are loyal. Even if they have a bad name because they are in a mafia, at least they are not cruel enough to backstab you, Dean." She gulped and then pulled him into a gentle hug to assure him. "You don't need to worry that my feeling for you would change. I love you and there is nothing that can change how I feel towards you. Other men mean nothing to me, Dean."

His heartbeat sped up when he felt her soft chest against his bare torso. Patting the back of her hair with one hand, he shrugged loudly. "I just want to protect you, Giselle. I love you. I love you more than I can describe." He said before he turned his head slightly to leave a peck of a kiss on her forehead.

His stomach felt thrilled and airy whenever he doubted himself of what was going to happen when tomorrow comes. The time of him being near her flew by as if it was just a breezy wind brushing against their skin and then quickly disappeared into the invisible atmosphere. He had no choice, but to decide to leave her here with his most trusted person, Dr. Aldo.

Right after witnessing a man sneaked into his house, Dean knew immediately that his place was no longer a safe shelter for Giselle. To protect her, he took her out of the las vegas city. He planned to leave her here and then fly back to the las vegas for the private event that hosted for the gathering of the big mafia groups. Dean couldn't bear leaving Giselle alone in his house because he was not even sure of what that strange man had done. He didn't even know who sent that man over to his place. Even running this far, something still didn't feel quite right to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

I hope everyone is enjoying it :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 136 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
3.5K 111 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...
1.3K 60 59
HER It's been over a year since my first taste of blood, since I've learned what it means to truly evolve in order to survive. I'm not proud of what...
25.5K 1.2K 42
"Get out," he sighed. "N-" I got out. "Nah, you can go," he shook his head. "Babe," I called out, but he wasn't having it. "I fucking risked my life...