✔️Indecisive Heart | K.TH

By metaemorphisis

[BOOK ONE Completed] "The kiss." He whispered, his hot, alcoholic breath fanning against her lips, "Was it re... More

INDECISIVE HEART - BOOK I
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
FINALE
EPILOGUE
❤️NEWS NEWS NEWS❤️

XLV

4.7K 330 81
By metaemorphisis

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

"Morning, beautiful." Taehyung placed a kiss on my cheek and turned me around to face him.

"Morning." I snuggled my face into his chest, feeling my body heat up at last night's memories.

"Did you sleep well?"

I hummed in reply, "I did. Did you?"

"The best sleep I've had in years, baby." Taehyung's arms encircled my waist, pulling me close to his torso, "Can I take you out tonight?"

Tonight?

I managed a smile and nodded my head, "Yes, you can."

"Wonderful!" Taehyung let go and sat up, "Let me make some breakfast for us!"

"Tae... I need to go home. I'm sorry, I need to fix things with Jungkook."

Even though I saw his smile fall a bit, he nodded, "I understand. Let me drop you home, at least."

I shook my head slightly, "I messaged Hobi your address, he'll be here in an hour."

At first Hobi was shocked when I revealed that I was dating none other than my high school art teacher, but he didn't judge us or our relationship. In fact, he was quite warm and accepting. After a good exchange of greetings and getting to know each other, Hobi and I finally left Tae's house.

"I'll miss you." I said. I didn't want to think that this was possibly the last time I was seeing him.

"I'll miss you too, but I'm gonna see you this evening anyway." He smile and kissed my lips. I kissed him back like my life depended on it. Like it was the last time. I hugged him tightly one last time before walking away with Hobi.

"You smell like sex." He sniffed the air like a little puppy while I stared at him with wide eyes. I didn't think he'd catch me off-guard like that.

He looked at my shock-struck face and chuckled.

"I'm sure you'd know what it smells like." I smirked, this time I was the one to catch him off-guard while his chuckles stopped abruptly.

"Funny." Hobi unlocked his car, "We've been friends for so long, and yet, we've never spoken about these things before."

"True." I got into the car along with him and clicked in my seatbelt. I looked over at Hobi and smirked, "So, hows your sex life like with Sara?"

I bursted into laughter when Hobi choked on his saliva and violently started coughing, "ANNABETH!"

I was standing outside the door of Jungkook's room. I took in deep breaths of the air that was mixed with the smell of disinfectants and looked over at Hobi who gave me a reassuring nod. I pushed the door open and immediately gained Jungkook's attention. After everything he said yesterday, I don't think he expected me to come back for him.

Well, I needed to settle this!

"Ann-"

"Before you say anything, stop!" I sighed and walked over to him, "I'm so sorry, Jungkook. I'm sorry that I didn't know about this and I'm sorry that I didn't check up on you. But you can't just throw me away like this, okay?"

Jungkook blinked incredulously at me.

I sat on the edge of his bed near his legs and looked at him, "You're my best friend, Jungkook. And I know that after going to New York I might've not behaved like one. But I didn't forget you. I missed you all so much. I just thought you should know."

Waiting for him to speak up felt like I had been talking to a wall all this time.

"Jungkook... I'm sorry. Please say something?" I pleaded.

"I'm sorry, too, Ann." Jungkook pursed his cracked lips while couldn't believe my ears. Did he just apologise...? "I shouldn't have said that yesterday... I haven't really been myself lately, you know?"

Well, that was easy.

I broke into a smile and hugged him, "Thank you, thank you for forgiving me. I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too." I felt his palm weakly brush my hair, "You smell strange, by the way."

Well, my talk with Jungkook went better than I expected. And now, I was in a cafe near the hospital, with Hobi, trying to make up from my missing breakfast.

We ordered our breakfast and were waiting patiently for it.

"I didn't get to talk to you much yesterday." Hobi rested his chin in his palm, "So tell me, did you make any friends in New York?"

"I did!" I exclaimed, remembering the three dorks, "They're a bunch of adorable guys." I chuckled.

"You have quite the following from the opposite gender, huh?" Hoseok chuckled.

Before I could reply, the waitress served our brunch and politely bowed to both of us. I dug in immediately because if I waited any longer my stomach would've eaten itself.

"Hobi?" I poked at the food on my plate, "You know that I love you, right?"

Hobi looked up with a frown, "Of course, Ann. And I love you too, but why are you talking like that all of a sudden?"

I shook my head and managed a smile, "I just wanted to let you know. It's been so long since we hung out like this."

I could see that he didn't buy it, but I was thankful when he didn't push it. The rest of the brunch passed by with comfortable silence with a few questions here and there.

It was a bit past afternoon and I was about to go home with Hobi. That was until I heard someone call out my name. I turned around to see the silver-haired man standing a few feet away from us.

"Jimin? What are you doing here? Does Taehyung kno-"

"Nope!" He smiled, "It's a surprise!"

"What's up with your face though?" I cringed slightly at his bruised and torn skin.

"Rough time." Is all he said with no further explanation, not that I wanted one anyway. All I could say was that it looked painful.

"Oh, by the way!" I turned to Hobi and pointed at him, "This is my best friend Hoseok. Hobi, this is Jimin. Tae's friend."

I frowned when Hobi looked strangely hostile towards Jimin. It was as if he'd pounce at him any given second now.

"Hey, man! It's nice to meet you." Jimin held out his hand for a handshake. It seemed as though Hobi reluctantly shook his hand with Jimin just so that I don't get upset or something. Anyone could feel the tension between the two men even from a mile away.

I cleared my throat, "Anyway! It was nice meeting you Jimin, but Hobi and I gotta head home now!"

"Wait!" Jimin stopped me by holding my forearm before I could walk away.

"Take your hands of her." Hoseok growled. He GROWLED! What the fu-

"Oh, sorry!" Jimin put his hands up, "Hey, Annabeth. Would it be possible for you to come with me to Taehyung's house?"

"Why?" Hobi asked before I could speak. What was the deal with this boy and why was he being like this all of a sudden?

"Uh... I need a distraction for Taehyung."

"No-"

"Okay." I agreed and purposely cut Hobi off. He looked at me like I had just offended his whole family.

"Great! Thanks! I'll be in my car, hop in once you send your friend off." He walked away and I looked at Hobi, anger evident on my face.

"What the hell, Hobi? Why were you behaving like that?"

Hoseok pouted like a vulnerable puppy, "I'm sorry. But I don't trust that guy... he just gives me very... inauspicious vibes. I don't like it, Ann. Please don't go with him."

"Hobi, I'm sorry, I gotta go. Trust me, I'll be fine." I began to walk away toward Jimin's car, "I'll make it up to you for ditching, okay? I'll be back soon, I promise!"

I got into the car and smiled back at Jimin, "Long time no see." He stated.

I nodded and put on my seatbelt before waving my hand at Hobi one last time. I felt bad for leaving him like that, maybe I should've just gone home with him.

"Chocolate?" Jimin shoved a truffle in my face. Who could possible say no to chocolate?

"Thanks!" I took it from his grasp and popped it in my mouth. I cringed when a bitter taste hit my taste buds, "Eww! I'm sorry, but you call this a chocolate?"

Jimin just chuckled and continued driving.

As I sat idly, staring out of the window, I felt a wave of dizziness hit me. It was too strong to withhold.

"Ji-Jimin..." I clutched my stomach, "I... I f-feel sick..."

"Oh, dear, Annabeth. Sleep well." I saw a blurry smirk light up on Jimin's thick lips, "You are about to have a long night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.1K 59
[COMPLETED] "Jungkook?" I called out to him, he turned around with a small smile on his face. "Yes Y/N-sshi?" I bit my lip nervously, thinking if he...
1.3M 64.4K 36
As Professor Taehyung ventures in a relationship with his student, Jeon Jungkook, he is aware of the consequences... but is he ready to face them? **...
15.4K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
Kiss √ By peach

Fanfiction

372K 16.4K 61
❝she leaves behind a red kiss.❞ in which a cold-hearted murderer finds herself involved with the biggest gang in seoul. ━━━━━━ @peachies ✓ highest r...