30 Years Late. | Stanford Pin...

بواسطة PatheticFckinfool

"It wasn't meant to go this way. I knew he was planning something, but this isnt what i thought. A portal? To... المزيد

Introduction/Description
Reminiscent.
Memories.
Familiar.
Family.
Yearning.
Ol' Friend.
Trust.
Problem.
Forget.
Unfortunate Reunite.
Dinner.
Moments.
Frustration.
Complete The Puzzle.

Recollection.

943 26 6
بواسطة PatheticFckinfool

Chapter 10

*Y/N*

"And Y/N hasn't gained all her memories yet but the whole town is rooting for her as she did save the whole town by sacrificing her memories to vanquish bill, to help gain herself back, say hello to her, and maybe tell her your memories of her at Dipper and Mabel Pines' birthday before their final goodbyes as it is their last day here in Gravity Falls." Spoke to the news lady, as I sat in the living room with my legs pulled to my chest.

"It's so off-putting to be called a hero when you don't even remember saving these people." I sighed as Mabel knitted on the chair above me.

After looking through almost every scrapbook I own, I couldn't regain everything, I remember Ford, most of the memories I had with him, but, since I didn't have any books after he 'was pushed into the portal' i don't have much on Stanley.. he tried to tell me as much as he did, but.. hearing him sigh sadly became painful after awhile. I was looking through one of the most recent ones that were still titled '1982' and read through it. It abruptly stopped after a page said 'This is Stanley, hes Ford's twin brother. It's nice meeting him, but not in these circumstances.' And then it just ended. I guess it was really hard for me to cope with him being gone. I wonder why though like I do love him, and now remembering him, and how much I love him, is understandable, but the way I felt the pain was almost unhealthy.

Suddenly I felt a hand on mine, and I looked up seeing Ford. He smiled and I returned the favour. "Anything new?" He asked looking down and I shook my head.

"Nope just.. more memories of you," I said and he smiled and pulled the book to the side, pulling me up to stand, I looked at him and he wrapped his arms around me, clutching my hand in his, fingers intertwined.

"Do you remember this?" He asked and started sway, and I looked at him, images popping in my head, music, and dancing, swaying, and our lips dancing, smiling.

"Y-Yeah." I blushed and I saw him grin, as he twirled me, and pulled me back in.

"How I missed seeing you nervous around me." He said and I gulped. "Though when I came back, you seemed so distracted. Like I wasn't the only inner turmoil you had." He said and we swayed into the dining room, and he softly pressed the play button on the cassette player radio. "Maybe it had to do with that secret brother." He said and I shrugged as the music turned on.

"I don't know, the only thing I remember was that one time I spent with him. But that memory has so much sadness inside of it." I said and he tilted his head. "What seems like to come back first, is the feelings, not the actual memory," I said and he hummed and I looked at him.

"Yknow Y/N, I was wondering.." he said gently tightening his grip on my hand. "I wanted to ask Stanley as well, but, there have been strange signals coming from the Pacific Ocean, and I was wondering since I need my sidekick, would you enjoy coming with me.?" He asked and I looked up at him and felt this surge of excitement. I could tell he noticed me twitch and he let out a breathy laugh.

"Of-Of course," I said. "Id freaking love to," I said and he smiled and lifted his other hand to hold my cheek.

"There's another thing.." he said and I nodded. "I think I tracked your brother down." He said and I looked at him smiling.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, he made it up to Forks, Washington." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"That's not that far is it?" I asked and he nodded. "So maybe I'll finally be able to remember my life before we met," I said and he chuckled kissing my head.

"Y/N." He said and I nodded smiling at him, feeling him touch the ring on my hand he clutched. "Did- Did you want to.." he brought his hand to him looking at the ring. "Want to.. still want to marry me or.." he asked and I looked at his face, it was so pained, but holy crap did I just want to kiss him.

"Fordy.." I mumbled and he looked at me. "To be honest, yes, but not quite yet," I said and he looked at me. "I want to be your fiancee, for a little while more.. not only to remember but to have more things to remember," I said and he smiled leaning down, nervously pressing his lips to mine, to which I kissed back. My stomach turned with excitement, he hadn't done this at all since I got my memory erased, only small kisses on the head were what he did, but every time I knew it was meant for my lips. His hands tightened on me, as he pulled his hand away to wrap his arm around my waist and I moved mine to the neck and into his hair, he deepened it just slightly before we heard a camera shutter and Ford and I pulled away seeing Mabel holding my camera, that Ford showed me yesterday telling me the crazy things I took pictures of. I blushed and Ford slipped his hand behind his glasses blushing.

"Mabel?" I mumbled and she giggled.

"I'm sorry, I was coming in to ask if I could borrow it.." she said. "And I couldn't pass up on getting that photo." She said looking at it and I sighed.

"Okay Mabel you can borrow it, but.. give me the photo," I said and she looked up at me giving me the biggest plump lip begging look and I instantly cracked. "I-I- okay." I sighed and she giggled running outside. I looked at Ford who looked shocked. "What? The girl gave me the puppy dog eyes, I couldn't say no." I said and he nervously laughed. "Besides, it's harmless." I smiled and he grabbed my hand pulling me close again, he looked at me and I bit my lip, it was like falling in love all over again, I felt him lean down pecking my lips.

****

"Happy Birthday to you.!" I sang along with everyone too the twins, but suddenly this feeling ran through me, excitement, images popping in my head.

'Happy Birthday to you!' Everyone sang to me, but a hand slipped into mine and we blew out the candles. But I remembered pain. 'Happy birthday to.. me..' i sang as I looked at my empty hand in the empty room.

I looked around and backed away, from Ford and Stanley and I slowly made my way to the back. The memory was so hazy, blurry, and.. painful. I didn't like that memory, not at all. I jumped feeling a hand on my shoulder, I turned quickly to see Ford. "Y/N? Are you alright?" He asked and I looked down and he tilted his head reaching down grabbing my hand. "Y/N?" He asked and I looked at him.

"It was just a memory, I got dizzy," I said and he slowly nodded. I quickly shoved myself into his chest, and he grunted softly at the sudden impact, but I felt his arms wrap around me, accepting my embrace. I closed my eyes and sniffled and he rubbed my head.

"What was the memory?" He asked.

"My birthday.. it was.. happy, but it changed so fast too.. alone.." I said and he looked down at me furrowing his eyebrows.

"Why Alone on your birthday?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Not much came back just.. that," I said and he nodded and pulled away looking at me.

"You're okay tho?" He asked and I nodded. "Come, go talk to the people, I need to talk to Stanley." He said and I smiled nodding slowly letting go and walking over to the crowd. I stayed silent, smiling and saying hello to the people I couldn't recognize, countless of them came to me and told me the stories, but, not all gained memory back. Suddenly I was being pulled away from a woman named 'lazy Susan and to the stage to look to see it was Stanley.

"Everyone I'd like to announce, me, my brother, and my brother's fiancee will be going to travel the world so, the mystery shack will be temporarily closed!" He said and everyone gasped.

"No!" Soos yelled and we looked. "You can't close the shack, the memories, the dreams! You'll be destroying it all." He said and I looked down as we just watched.

"I'm sorry Soos but I don't have anyone to replace me," Stanley said. "Until.. now!" He said Patting Soos' back. "I just found my best replacement." He said taking his hat off and putting it on Soos' head.

****

We stood on the side of the road, saying goodbye to the twins. The last hug was mine, and I hugged those kids with all my might. I looked at Mabel and Dipper. "I cant wait to see you, kids, again," I said and they nodded and turned to get on the bus. We ran after, waving goodbye and when we stopped. I felt Ford's arm wrap around me and I smiled.

At the shack, I sat in my room and was looking through the box that id kept while Ford was gone. I looked at the photos, these were more personal, along with notes and gadgets when I heard a knock, I looked seeing Stanley. I smiled. "Hey," I said.

"Hey." He said walking in and I watched him sit down on the bed. "Still trying to remember?" He asked and I nodded. "Yknow, when he was gone, you had a lot of sleeping issues, as in, crying Instead." He smiled chuckling and I nodded. "Id come in and have to calm you down until you tired yourself out." He said and I nodded.

"Did I ever tell you why I was so unhealthily upset?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, you never told me anything." He said and I nodded.

"Guess we're both in the dark then," I said and he nodded.

"I brought you a suitcase. To pack of course... Ford said we're gonna go meet your brother first." He explained.

"Yeah... I did not expect him to find my brother.." sighed and he nodded. "I'm scared, to see him.. the memories don't seem.. great," I said and he hummed.

"Sometimes things don't work out so maybe it was just like that." He said and I nodded.

"I love it when you make me feel better," I said smiling at him and he looked at me, and I chuckled. "You've done that a lot, I remember that," I said and he looked at me with this look on his face, almost pained. He stood up and kissed my head.

"I'll see you in a while." He said and I nodded, waving goodbye, as he walked out. I got up and started to clean, and pack. We'd be leaving in a while.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

169K 6.1K 15
Let's say that Dipper never went to gravity falls, but everything else still happens. Mabel defeated Bill with the rest of the town. There both 17...
87.7K 3.8K 19
Dipper was only thirteen teen when he did this to himself. Dipper was in the middle of the woods when this happened, under the stars and bright moon...
65.4K 1.8K 16
» "𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎. 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛." » - u...
Alone بواسطة No one

قصص الهواة

57.6K 1.7K 39
Weirdmegedon was stopped. We won. Dipper and I went back to California and were going to live normal, happy lives. I should be happy. That's what the...