I Only Want More [Larry Styli...

By donnyslouis

It's one thing to be in love with a member of One Direction. It's a completely different thing to be in love... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 12

534 16 1
By donnyslouis

<Louis' POV>

I can't believe she told him! And now she's making me tell him how I feel!? I tried to resist the pushing, but soon enough I was in the room, face to face with Harry. It was really quite awkward.

"So..."I looked up at him. I guess it was now or never.

"I need to tell you something, Harry." We both spoke at the same time.

"Louis, there's something I need to tell you." I have to admit, it eased the tension a little. "You go first." Here it is. The big moment. I cleared my throat and began to confess my feelings.

"Harry, For a while now, I've been feeling, different around you." I looked at him to see how he was feeling, but he had a blank look, so I couldn't tell. I continued on, pretending that he wasn't there. "I don't know how to say this, but, I've developed, somewhat, romantic feelings, for...you." I avoided eye contact with him. He was probably grossed out. Maybe he wanted to kick me out the band?!

He came really close to me, our faces almost connecting. He tilted my head up and looked in my eyes.

"Really, Lou?" My heart was beating fast, and the butterflies that were in my stomach, were now huge eagles, flapping their wings around. "Because, I feel the same way." My eyes widened as he closed the gap between us. His soft lips soon collided with mine.

All nerves and doubts I had were long gone. I forgot about everything else in the room. I even forgot that Niall and Kayla were pressed up against the door, eaves dropping on us. Right now it was just me and Harry.

We pulled away, both of us gasping for air. I stood there, dazed. I, Louis Tomlinson, have just kissed my best friend, Harry Styles, whom I've had a crush on for five months.

"Louis?" I looked up at the sound of my name. "Where do we stand, relationship wise?" I didn't really know. I've wanted this for so long.

"Where do you want it to Harry?" He grabbed my face and kissed me for the second time in five minutes. He pulled away, leaving me breathless.

He looked me straight in the eyes and said,

"Does that answer you're question?" I slowly nodded, still amazed at what's happening. I turned to face the door, because I started to hear murmurs coming from it. Harry walked over and pulled the door open, revealing two horrible eavesdroppers. "Can we get a moment alone?" They scurried off to their room, leaving me alone with my, wait for it, boyfriend. Ahh, I love that word. I could use it all day. Boyfriend. Boyfriend! I have a boyfriend! Never gets old!

"LOUIS?!" I jumped, not expecting Harry to yell.

"What, Haz?!"

"You blanked out for two minutes. I was called your name ten times! Anyways, What are we going to do about management?" I haven't even thought about management. They weren't going to like this. Fuck. Wait...they don't have to know.

"Let's not tell them. They're just going to make us break-up. They didn't even like our bromance! How do you think they would react to us dating?!" He thought it over for a second, then nodded.

"I agree. So, we'll have a secret relationship." I smacked him in the back of his head.

"I just said that, you idiot." He rubbed the back of his head, while glaring at me.

"Was it necessary to hit me?!" I grinned and nodded. I happily skipped into our room, leaving him there, still hurting from the slap I gave him.

Five minutes later, He still hadn't come in the room. I walked out into the hallway to go get him. But surprisingly, he wasn't there. Or so I thought.

I heard the room door close behind me. Did he just... I ran back to the door and tried opening , but to my luck, it was locked. I started banging on the door, hoping he would let me in.

"HARRY! LET ME IN! I'M SORRY! HAZ?! I LOVE YOU!" I kept pounding on the door, until Liam came out and stopped me.

"Lou?! It's one o'clock in the morning! What are you doing?!" I gestured towards the door and pouted.

"Harry locked me out of the room, like the jerk he is!" Liam sighed and knocked on the door.

"Harry, open up." Liam demanded that Harry let me in. I heard some mumbling come from the other side of the door, but I couldn't make it out. But whatever it was, made Liam mad. "Harry! That was rude! Open the door. Now."

I heard a few more murmurs, but like before, I couldn't here them. Whatever it was, got Liam really pissed off. He walked back to his room and slammed the door. I was about to go after him, when he walked back out with a shiny card in his hand. Yay! He has an extra key card!

He angrily slid the key card and opened the door. The look on Harry's face when we walked in was hilarious!

"Hey, Liam...I didn't know you had an extra card. All that stuff I said, I was just kidding! Haha, funny right?" Harry's attempt to make peace, failed. Liam give him a murderous glare.

"Whatever. I'll deal with you tomorrow." He handed me the key card. "Don't lose it, and don't let Harry get to it." He gave Harry one last look, and walked out the room.

I turned towards Harry, an amused look plastered on my face.

"What did you say to him?" He smiled at me. God, his smile is irresistible.

"I told him to shut up with the Daddy Directioner stuff. And then I told him to stop being so uptight and irritating. Apparently, he didn't find it funny." No wonder Liam was pissed! I busted out laughing. He quickly joined me. We ended up in a laughing fit, which lasted around five minutes.

We calmed down and laid in the bed. I snuggled into his chest. This felt nice. Just me and Harry, on the bed, cuddling together.

"Haz, can you sing me a song?" He nodded.

"Sure boo. What song?" Let's see. What song do I want him to sing to me? Ooh, I know!

"What about, Marry You" We both loved Bruno Mars. He's a great music artist. I love his songs!

"It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do, hey baby, I think I wanna marry you. Is it the look in your eyes? Or is it this dancing juice? Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you."

I closed my eyes and let Harry's voice fill my head. I've always loved his voice, even before I had feelings for him. There's just something about it...

"Well, I know this little chapel, on the boulevard, we can go, no one will know, so come on, boy." I chuckled at his sudden change of lyrics.

I could feel my eyelids drooping. It's really late, I'm tired as hell. Harry's singing isn't helping me stay up either. Soon enough, I found myself dozing off.

"Don't say, no no no no no, Just say yea yea yea yea yea, and we'll go go go go go, if you're ready, like I'm ready." I didn't last long. Harry's voice was fading, and my sight was becoming more and more blurry. Pretty soon, I couldn't hear or see anything, and my head was being filled with sweet dreams.

:Liam's POV:

Tonight's show was amazing! Who knew the Florida fans could be so loud! They knew every word to every song. Talk about dedicated!

It was nice to be back at the hotel, though. I'm exhausted. I've been up since seven this morning, thanks to Harry. I like getting up early, but that was just ridiculous. And then he had the nerve to push me off my own bed!

I quickly took a shower and got into bed. I fell asleep fast, but then I got woken up three hours later by Louis yelling in the hallway. I reluctantly got out of bed, and stormed into the hallway.

"Lou?! It's one o'clock in the morning! What are you doing?!" I gestured towards the door and pouted.

"Harry locked me out of the room, like the jerk he is!" I pushed Louis aside, and tried to get Harry to open the door.

"Harry, open up!" I knocked on the door, hoping he would open it, so I could get some rest. I guess that was too much to ask.

"Oh shut up with all of your Daddy Directioner stuff! I really don't want to hear it right now." I heard him make some smart comment from behind the door.

"Harry! That was beyond rude! Open the door. Now." He started snickering.

"No thanks, I like being by myself. Why don't you stop being so uptight, Li? It's a bit irritating, if you ask me." That was it! I sped off into mine and Zayn's room. Lucky Zayn can sleep through anything. I grabbed the extra key card I had and walked back out. I swiped the card and threw the door open.

Needless to say, Harry was terrified.

"Hey, Liam...I didn't know you had an extra card. All that stuff I said, I was just kidding! Haha, funny right?" I sent him a glare, as he tried to apologize.

"Whatever. I'll deal with you tomorrow." I gave Louis the key card, which I guess was useless since we're leaving tomorrow. Well, at least it won't happen again tonight."Don't lose it, and don't let Harry get to it." I sent Harry another glare and walked back to my room.

I practically dived onto my bed. It felt so soft. Probably because I haven't been in it all day. Time to catch up on some Zs.

<>

Luckily, I was the first person to wake up the next morning. I decided to get some revenge on Harry for yesterday. I went over to Niall and Kayla's room. I gently woke Kayla up. We were planning this since Harry and Louis went to the mall.

As soon as she saw me, a deviant smile spread across her face. She grabbed what we needed, and we walked over to Harry and Louis' room. Standing on the side of the bed, Kayla started step one of the prank. I kept laughing the entire time. Fortunately, Harry, nor Louis, woke up.

When she was done, I immediately started step two. It took me maybe, fifteen minutes to finish. Kayla and I admired our work, and rewarded each other with high fives. We tiptoed out the room, careful not to wake either of the up.

<>

"OH MY GOD!" Seems like someone woke up. I raced to Louis and Harry's room. It took every ounce of strength I had not to break down laughing then and there.

Kayla ran in a few minutes later, having the same reaction as I did.

"Harry? What happened?" He looked at her, a mixture of sadness, hurt, and anger on his face.

"What happened?! I'll tell you what happened! SOMEONE STRAIGHTENED MY BLOODY HAIR!" I couldn't help it. A large smile spread across my face. I took out my phone, started snapping photos, and taking videos. "I need to fix this!" He ran into the bathroom and turned the sink handle. To his dismay, the handle came right off. The same thing happened to the shower handles, too.

"Harry?! What happened to your hair?!" Niall couldn't help asking, after rushing in.

"Someone...straightened...it..." He was actually crying! I'm so glad I'm getting this on video. I looked over at Louis, who had Harry in his arms. He was trying to comfort him, saying, 'We'll fix it', and, 'We can get it nice and curly again'. I figured enough was enough, so I nodded at Kayla to do step three, which we planned with Louis, via text, while Harry was in a store, getting new clothes at the mall.

She came back in the room, a big bucket off water in her hand. Louis moved away. Harry was so caught up in his hair, he didn't even see Kayla hovering the bucket over his head. Three, two, one, SPLASH!

"WHAT THE HELL?!" He jumped up, obviously not prepared for this little...waterfall.

Louis went over and slung his arm over Harry.

"Don't you just love revenge?" Harry's eyes widened, realizing why we did this.

"This was not cool! You know how much I care about my hair! Almost as much as Niall cares about his food!" That was a true statement. But, it didn't matter now. We got Harry back! Maybe now he'll think twice about waking us up so rudely!

"Now that we got Harry back, who wants breakfast?" Niall didn't even hesitate to raise his hand. I didn't even get to finish the question before his hand shot up. I chuckled and left to go get dressed. I guess I was the food fetcher for today.

I went outside and walked to Dunkin Donuts. There seemed to be a few people here, getting a quick breakfast before work. I patiently waited in line, wondering what to order.

Of course, I would have to get two dozen donuts. Niall would eat an entire dozen on his own. I swear, he's like a bottomless pit.

"Hi! Welcome to Dunkin Donuts! What can I get for you?" The girl hadn't even looked up from the register.

"Can I get two dozen donuts? Four glazed, four Jelly, two chocolate glazed, four sprinkled, four Boston Creme, four chocolate frosted, and four powdered." She looked up with a shocked expression. But when she saw who I was, she was beaming.

"Y-you're Liam Payne! F-from One Direction!" I smiled and gave her a small wave. She went to get my order and came right back. "Can I have a picture? And an autograph?" I nodded, before snapping a quick picture and signing her cellphone. I paid for the donuts and said bye.

I ran back to the hotel, not wanting to deal with a hungry Niall. I made my way up the stairs, the elevator was out of order.

Niall almost tackled me when I walked through the door.

"That looks good, but what are you and everyone else going to eat?" We all laughed a Niall's greedy appetite. He looked at us, with a confused expression. "What's so funny? I was being serious." I kicked him in the leg. He held it in pain, while I held the boxes out of his reach.

I brought them over to where everyone else was sitting. I was surprised to see that Zayn was awake, considering its seven in the morning.

"I hope you guys are almost packed, because we're hitting the road at nine. The tour bus should be here by eight thirty." That announcement received a large amount of groans. " Paul made the arrangements, not me! Don't shoot the messenger! We have to get to Orlando early. We have a radio interview as soon as we arrive."

"We're going to Orlando?!" I looked over a Kayla, who was freaking out.

"Yea, why?"

"I have friends that live there! In 2011, my parents moved from London, to Florida. I made quite a few friends there, but luckily, Ally's parents let her stay with us!" Seems like she has some history there. I wonder how many friends she has...

"You guys done?" They all nodded, with the exception of Niall, who was finishing up one of the boxes. "Alright, go get ready then." I shooed them out, I wanted to be on the tour bus by eight forty five.

I looked at Zayn, who was already dressed and packed.

"How are you done so fast? You're usually the last one ready." He smirked.

"I never unpacked. And while you were at Dunkin Donuts, I got ready." I gave him a look of approval. For once, he actually got ready, instead of procrastinating like he usually does.

I packed my stuff and waited in the back of the hotel. One by One, everyone else started to appear. We got on the bus as soon as it came. When we were on, Paul gave everyone their bunks. The sleeping arrangements were the same as they were in the hotel. Me, Louis, and Kayla got the top bunks. Niall, Harry, and Zayn, got the bottom. I was above Zayn, Louis was above Harry, and Kayla was above Niall. Let the tour begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201 0 12
Rory Tomlinson loves her older brother, Louis, but sometimes he can be too over protective. So when he forbids his fellow One Direction bandmates to...
31.1K 547 19
its 2010, One Direction has just become a band... But there's a sixth member? And it's a girl? Louis Tomlinson has been best friends with Maddi Ellio...
11 0 1
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are in the same band, One Direction. They have secretly had feelings for each other since they were put together on...
2K 80 13
Lauren and Madi have been best friends for forever, and recently fans of One Direction. Lauren has a celebrity crush on Louis Tomlinson and Madi tend...