THe School for Good and Evil...

By keanzyn08

It is a fanfiction sequel for "The School for Good and Evil". Agatha and Sophie returned to Gavaldon, they e... More

Chapter 1: Home
Chapter 2:The Dream
Chapter 3: The Return
Chapter 5: The Prince
Chapter 6: Destined One
Chapter 7: The Journey
Chapter 8: The man with Black Stone
Chapter 9: Sudden Change oF hEART
Chapter 10: The Lost Memory
Chapter 11: Deja'vu
Chapter 12: New School Master
Chapter 13: The Confrontation
Chapter 14: The Wild Princes
Chapter 15: Stuck in the Stock Room
Chapter 16: The Truth Behind the Lost Memory
Chapter 17: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 18: Song of Love
Chapter 19: Blood Moon
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 21: For Our Friends
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: Agatha's Dilemma
Chapter 24: Memory of The Past
Chapter 25: Suffering and Pain
Chapter 28: His Return
Chapter 29: The tWIns Story
Chapter 30: Pain and Cry
Chapter 31: King Tedros
Chapter 32: Awakening
Chapter 33: Agatha in Camelot
Chapter 34:Red Thread of Fate
Chapter 35: Tears in the Rain
Chapter 36:Light in the Darkness
Chapter 37: Our Fairy Tale

Chapter 4: Mermaid Agatha

2.8K 57 7
By keanzyn08

After thirty minutes, Selena came back, she opened her palm and showed Agatha a slicky green egg. " You have to eat this, it's a magical egg of a green clam. It can transform a human to a mermaid. It will only last for half a day, you have to be on land before sunset."

Agatha gulped, " If I didn't make it, what will happen? "

Selena seriously looked at her," You'll be a mermaid forever. "

She felt a shudder on the thought of being a mystical creature, but she had no choice, she just have to make sure she already save Sophie before sunset. Agatha  breathed deeply, she picked the egg on Selena's palm. Her hands were shaking, she closed her eyes and ate the egg. She felt her knees weakened, she plopped on the sand, a sudden pain struck her legs, she can't move, little by little her legs turned to a dark blue shimmering tail. She touched it, it's smooth and pretty.

" Are you ready? " Selena asked.

" Yes. " Agatha answered, there's no turning back now. They both crawled into the sea, Agatha stopped before sinking on the water.

" Is something wrong? "

" I can breathe on the water, right?"

Selena laughed, " Of course, you can. You're a mermaid now. Trust me, it's easy to swim with a tail."

Agatha breathed in and out, " Okay, I'm ready. " Selena helped her, at first it's hard to move her tail. She really can breathe, after only a seconds she can swim on her own. She swam gracefully, she felt like she's a part of the sea. She synchronized with the lines of tuna fish, she watched the clown fish hiding on the corals.

" This is great! " she excitedly said. She gasped, " I can talk? "

" Yes, you're a real mermaid now. You can breathe underwater and communicate with the sea creatures. "

" This is amazing. " she formed a circulation. " I never thought I'll be able to see this. "

" I'm glad you like it here. I'm sure the human world is more wonderful." she half smiled, they continued swimming deeper.

" Do you like the human world? " Agatha curiously asked.

" I...do. " she clenched her teeth, " But I can never go the land."

" Why? "

" It's forbidden, they said it's not a safe place for us. "

" But aren't you supposed to be allowed to go to the human world. Since Ariel proved that humans can be trusted. "

" Well, it used to be allowed. But right now the King was in severe disease. It happened just two months ago, the nature was unbalance that affects the health of the King, that's why he chose his closest relative to rule and it was Queen Lisanna. She had a hatred to humans, she banned us all to associate with them. "

Selena shook her head, "However, I still like humans, and one day I wish to be on land. "

 "Does that mean you'll be in danger if anyone finds out that you're helping me, a human. "

" That's okay, I love humans, they're amazing, they can walk on feet. "

" You can swim with tail, that's amazing too. "

" You can wander around the world. You can see many things, do many things and you have wonderful things, like this one! " Selena showed a leaf bracelet made of gold on her wrist. " It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, I'm always wearing it, it's my treasure. "

" But, you can also wander here, the sea had a beautiful scenery, many humans wants to explore under the sea, it's amazing. "

" You don't understand, I want to see what Princess Ariel had seen, I want to explore the places she had seen. Though she ended up being betrayed, I still admired her determination and the way she loves. She didn't even indulged a hatred towards her prince. She loves him until the end. " Selena's blue eyes lifted above. " And one day, meet a prince that can accept me for who I am. "

" Prince, huh... I also want to see... my prince. " Agatha felt a sudden throb.

" Do you have a prince? Did you already met him? " Selena stared at her, blue eyes gleaming.

" I did, but like Princess Ariel. We're from different world. And I haven't seen him for almost two years, I don't know if he still loves me. " she felt like every word she said stabbed her. She increased her speed of swimming.

Selena stopped and grabbed her hands, " I'm sure you'll find happiness, he must be a great prince. You just have to believe in true love."

" You should too. "

The dolphin wailed and wag its tail.  " What's wrong? " Agatha asked.

" We're here, above that water is its territory. It's a cave, we have to make him fell asleep. "

" How? "

" We're a mermaid, that's where we are good at. I'll just have to sing and you will rescue her. We have to rescue her now, cause if not. She will be its dinner. "

Agatha clenched her teeth, " I understand. But what kind of monster that is? "

" You'll see. " Selena and Agatha swam above. They saw the cave, they hid in one of the huge rocks surrounding it. " Ready? "

Agatha nodded, they both swam near the cave. Selena started humming, she produced an angelic voice. That's the most beautiful melody that Agatha had ever heard.  Agatha peeked inside the cave. Her eyes widened in horror, she saw a huge body of fish, with sharp claws and feet. Its head like a snake, its skin dark green, sharp red eyes and spiky teeth. What kind of monster is that?! It's scarier than a beast! " She saw the monster slowly falling asleep, she quietly swam inside, the inside of the cave were still full of water. She saw Sophie unconscious near the sea monster, she was tied up. Agatha crawled quietly and carefully, she checked if its in a deep sleep. She gulped and slowly approached her, " Sophie, wake up." she whispered, and slowly shook her. " Sophie. Come on. " The sea monster move its tail, Agatha froze, she gulped. She looked at it, its dozing, she sighed in relief. She turned to Sophie, " Sophie, wake up. " Sophie moved her hands, she slowly opened her eyes. " Sophie. "

" Agatha.... where are we- " she saw the monster beside her, she let out a scream but Agatha covered her mouth, Agatha shook her head. Sophie nodded in understanding. But she almost let out a scream again when she saw Agatha's tail, Agatha covered her mouth again.

" Sshhh, questions later. " she turned to the sea monster. Its snoring, " Let's go. "

" But Agatha... "

" What is it? "

" My dress is stuck. " she looked at her wet dress, stuck in the tail of the sea monster.

Agatha slowly pulled her dress, the sea monster moved,both of them froze, it was still asleep. " We have no choice. "

" What are you going to do? " Sophie glared at her.

Agatha searched for a sharp stone, and cut her dress.

" You ripped my dress?! " Sophie hissed, looking at her once lovely dress.

" Sshh, do you want to stay here and be its dinner? " Agatha whispered.

Sophie shook her head,Agatha has a point. Her life is more important than her dress, and she wants to get away from the creepy beast.

" Let's go. " Agatha crawled back, Sophie sat up and followed Agatha to the entrance. She was more amazed to Agatha's tail, her eyes didn't left it. " Stop staring, will you? It's creeping me out. "

" Well, it's also creeping me out. Agatha, you're a mermaid. "

" I know and it's all because of you." the water level increased, Agatha swam and wriggled.

" Agatha, what about me. I can't breathe underwater. " Sophie called, crossing her arms.

" Here... " Agatha gave her a black seaweed. " Eat this, it will help you breathe underwater. "

Sophie threw her a look, " You want me to eat that disgusting thing? "

" Sophie, just eat it."

" Is there no other way, like giving me fluppy puff or seashells, or an ordinary green seaweed? "

" Sophie go, just eat it. "

" But Agatha! "

" Now! " Agatha shouted, looking past through Sophie. Sophie looked behind her, the sea monster was already awake. Agatha yanked Sophie and shove the black seaweed on her mouth. She pulled Sophie to the water, they both struggled to swim. Agatha held Sophie and led her to Selena.

" Are you okay? " Selena hurried to them.

" We have to go. " Agatha quickly said to them. The three of them swam away from the cave.

" It's following us! " Sophie screamed. Her eyes hurt by the strong current and her foot tired from paddling.

Selena searched for a place to hide, there's nothing, Agatha can't swim in a fastest way, Sophie was already tired from paddling. It's coming near them, she can't think of a thing to do.

" Selena! Ducked! " Agatha called, the sea monster was behind her. She covered herself, waiting for it to attack her. She heard the sea monster grunted in pain, she looked up, a boy was shielding her. He was holding a spear, Agatha immediately approached her. She glowed her finger, and shouted " Aqua de jure! " a water tornado surrounded the sea monster. It can't move from its position.

" Come on! " Agatha called to the stunned mermaids in front of her.

Selena looked above, the sun was setting, " Agatha, its almost sunset. We have to get you to the land. "

" But we're still far from the nearest  island. " Agatha clutched her bag.

" I know a way, Selena hold her, and I'll hold this other human. We can swim in a fastest way, we can reach the island with only five minutes. " the mermaid boy suggested.

They agreed to him, Selena held Agatha's hands while the mermaid boy held Sophie's wrist. They breathed deeply and with just a second they swam in an enormous speed. Agatha and Sophie felt like their heads will be left behind. They can't even see what's in front of them. After a while, they reached the island, Agatha immediately crawled up to the seaside. They watched the sunset came, Agatha's tail shone, little by little her scales turned to a human skin, her tail became  legs. Selena covered the eyes of the mermaid boy, Agatha doesn't have any clothes, she glowed her finger, without a second she was wearing her dress.

" Thank you so much Selena, for saving me and helping me. " Agatha embraced her. 

" I'm glad to help,I hope you can find your prince again. "

Agatha turned to the mermaid boy, " And thank you, too... "

" Harrison. " he extended his hands.

" Agatha...thank you for saving us. " she accepted his hands. " You're a friend of Selena? "

" Ah...you can say that. " he said, glancing at Selena.

" Oh, I see. " Agatha had a hint of what's going on.

Harrison turned to Selena, " But Selena,don't you know that what you did was dangerous? You're going on the shore again. What if something bad happens to you? "

Selena frowned at him, " Why do you care? And why is the prince loitering around that area? Aren't you supposed to be in the kingdom? "

" I...i was just wandering around that place when I saw you. You should be thankful that I save you. " 

Selena stopped for a moment, she breathed deeply, " Fine, Thank you. "

" I can guess you two were not in good terms. " Sophie interrupted them.

" We're not friends, but we're also not enemies. He's a prince and I'm a commoner. " Selena said.

" But he cares for you. " Agatha whispered to Selena.

" Wha-what? That's not true. He's a brat prince. " Selena felt her cheeks turned red.

" Well, I don't think he is, trust me." Agatha chuckled, " Maybe you can find your prince, without going to the land. " she glanced at Harrison. " Then, it's time for us to say goodbye. Thank you so much Selena. " she embraced her one more time.

" Thank you for saving me. " Sophie smiled to the both of them.

" I hope to see you two again. " Selena took off her bracelet, she grabbed Agatha's wrist.

" What are you doing Selena? Isn't it important to you? " Agatha dumbly looked at her.

" It's okay, I want you to have this so you won't forget me. And if I look at my wrist I can always remember you, that I once have a human friend. "

Agatha held her hands, " I won't forget you."

" Be careful, Agatha. "

Agatha nodded and watched the two mermaids leaving. Selena's dolphin leapt above the water, it jumped right on the center of the red orange sun. Agatha and Sophie waved at them, then they were gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 13.9K 67
Set right after the battle on Crait. Rey and Ben Solo / Kylo Ren, the conflicted souls, are eager for the other to join their own side, a tale of lig...
35.1K 732 20
SO OLD, SO CRINGE I BEG OF YOU DON'T READ THIS I WAS LITERALLY 12 WHEN WRITING THIS GUYS ITS NOT GOOD YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED On everyone's 17th birthda...
116K 4.7K 8
Cat Noir is out late at night when he catches sight of an elegant lone figure skater. He is stunned to discover that not only is it the most talented...
31.1K 1.1K 46
Ninjago City: A place of walls, ruin, and war. With battles to be fought every day, it didn't take long for Skylor Chen to find herself pulled a...