The Assassin (Discontinued Fo...

By SleepyIdiot2_0

I Just keep coming up with new ideas and want to get them all started... And no this is not a Haikyuu x assas... More

«Part 1»
«Part 2»
«Part 4»
«Part 5»
«Part 6»
«Part 7»
«Part 8»
«Part 9»
«Part 10»
«Part 11»
Not a Chapter
Meet My Best Friend
My answers to your questions!

«Part 3»

5.8K 219 145
By SleepyIdiot2_0

~Hinata pov~

It is now the end of the second day of camp. We were all sitting in the cafeteria, eating our dinners. I sat with, Kenma, Kuroo, Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Bokuto, and Akaashi.

"So, chibi-chan, what have you been up to?" Oikawa-san asked in a flirtatious way

"Not much. School, assignments, my job. That's about it." I shrugged

"You have a job?" Kuroo asked

"Ah, yeah. I need extra money. I'm saving up to buy something important for.. my family." By that I meant I'm trying to buy property for my men, I want to surprise them! They've done so much to help me it's the least I can do.

"What do you do?" Iwaizumi asked, I started to sweat nervously

"Ah well you see.. I uh.. I'm a receptionist!" I smiled

"That makes sense, you're good with people." Akaashi smiled at me

"Thanks Akaashi-senpai!" I smiled widely at him.

"So... Chibi-chan, wanna hit some of my sets later?" He smirked at me. Oh my god! I've always wanted to hit the grand-kings sets, I can't believe he offered!

"Sure grand-king!" I bounced happily "Let's go after dinner!"

"Iwa~chan! Will you throw the balls for us pleaaaassse" Oikawa begged making me giggle

"Please Iwaizumi-san!"

He sighed "Only because Hinata-kun asked." He glared at Oikawa.

"Iwa-chan! Meaaannn..." Oikawa pouted

"Thank you Iwaizumi!"

After we finished eating, the three of us headed to Gym four.

"So I've been meaning to ask chibi-chan, why are you wearing an earpiece?"

"Ah, in case of emergency.. with my family!" I smiled at him, and noticed a light blush fall on his face.

"It's cute you want to know what's going on with your family." He smiled at me.

C-cute???

I felt my face heating up, we soon arrived to gym four.

We had been practicing for about an hour, Oikawa's sets are amazing! They're like woosh, and then I just them like wham!

As I was about to jump for another spike Nelson came over my earpiece

"Sir. One man is headed your way, he's knocked out two of your men. Be prepared."

I stopped and responded "Right now?? Seriously? Shit."

Iwaizumi and Oikawa looked at me confused.

"Both of you! Run to the corner now!" I panicked realizing I needed to protect them.

"What's going on chibi-chan?" Oikawasked worried.

"Just do it damnit!" I watched as they ran to the corner.

~Third person pov~

Oikawa and Iwaizumi ran to the farthest corner, as soon as they got there, Hinata spoke.

"Echo, protective barrier around those two. Keep my men close to the others but out of sight. Is the man armed?"

A see through barrier then appeared around Oikawa and Iwaizumi "Armed?! What the hell is going on Hinata!" Iwaizumi yelled

They heard a computerized voice respond to Hinata "Hai sir. He had a 9mm and a knife. Please prepare yourself for combat."

"Fucking wonderful." He looked at the other two "I'll explain later. For now, don't leave that damn box!" He yelled

All they could do was nod, they were scared and confused.

"Echo, soundproof this room as soon as that man gets here. We don't need the others being concerned."

"Hai Sir."

Just as she responded, the door was locked in. A large man pointed a gun towards Hinata pulling the trigger.

"HINATA!" Oikawa screamed

They watched as Hinata dodged easily, pulling up his shorts slightly.

"What the hell is going on?" Iwaizumi asked in a panic.

They then noticed Hinata holding a gun of his own "Come on big boy! That all you got?!' he was smiling ear to ear, bloodlust pouring from his body.

The man started to run towards Hinata. Hinata aimed for a foot, shooting and bringing the man down. "Oh you bug baby. That's not even that bad!" Hinata laughed

"He's scary..." Iwaizumi gulped

"And kinda hot." Oikawa was amused but still scared for the boy

"Echo! Any more?"

"No sir. Just the one."

"Alrighty then. Let's make this interesting big guy." He shot his other foot "Why is it just you? What's your plan?"

Oikawa and Iwaizumi looked at each other confused.

"Ha! Like I'd tell you." The man spat at him

Hinata slowly made his way over, the two watched as he lifted his shorts slightly again, putting his gun away and grabbing a knife.

"I wonder if he always has those on him." Iwaizumi asked

Then, the man lifted his pistol again, aiming straight at Hinata's face "STAY AWAY FROM ME! I WONT BE ONE OF YOUR TORTURE VICTIMS!"

"T-torture?" Oikawa gulped

They watched Hinata laugh, and skillfully kick the gun out of the larger makes hand, making the man panic even more.

He slowly approached him, squaring down in front of him. The man looked terrified.

"That big guy looks like he's about to piss himself." Oikawa tried to contain a giggle.

"Now. Let's try this again." Hinata grabbed his knife and made a nice, shallow cut on the man's cheek "Why is it just you?"

"B-Boss wanted.. to assess you.. and your s-skills.." the man answered shakily

"Alright. So what's his plan?" Hinata asked not doing anything else because he was satisfied with the first answer.

The man hesitated, but that made Hinata angry, he stood up, and jammed the knife down into the man's hand where it was propping himself up.  A blood curdling scream came from him "I CANT TELL YOU!"

the grown man was now crying, Hinata removed his knife.

"Remind me not to piss him off.." Iwaizumi gulped

"I won't ask again." Hinata said keeping calm "What. Is his plan?"

"To.. attack you when you're most vulnerable.. p-please don't kill me.." the man cried

Hinata glanced over at the other two boys "I apologise in advance, you're about to see something.. pretty graphic." He slightly scratched his nape

"NO! PLEASE! I-I HAVE A FAMILY!" The man cried

"WELL SO DID I! BUT YOUR BOSS KILLED THE LAST OF THEM THREE YEARS AGO!" Hinata yelled and the other twos eyes went wide with shock.

"YOU KILLED HIS WIFE!" the man shouted

"OVER A MONTH AGO! IT DOESN'T CORRELATE WITH HIM KILLING MY SISTER!" Hinata grabbed his gun again, and shot the man right between the eyes. He sighed angrily.

The other two jumped when the gun went off.

"What the hell?" Iwaizumi said, staring at the dead body on the floor.

"Echo, being the clean up crew, and Nano to check my friends mental states."

"Hai. They'll be there in a minute."

"Take down the protective barrier."

With that, the barrier surrounding Oikawa and Iwaizumi disappeared.

"WHAT THE HELL CHIBI-CHAN! YOU JUST KILLED A MAN!" Oikawa yelled in his state of shock

"Not the first. Probably my.. man I don't know." He said stroking his chin and thought.

"Hinata. What the hell is going on." Iwaizumi asked

"Well. To sum it up, I'm Japan's top assassin. I grew up in a family of assassins. They've all been killed. I work for the government, and at the moment, an ex-government agent has gone rouge. He's after me and trying to kill me. Probably because I was ordered to kill his wife. She was a drug-lord." He shrugged

"How can you say that so easily?" Iwaizumi asked

"Ah. I've been doing this shit since I was a kid. Doesn't really bother me anymore." The doors opened and a huge crew of men walked in.

"Ah, Nano, these are my friends Oikawa-san and Iwaizumi-san. Please check their mental state." He smiled at the man

"Yes sir." He bowed and walked over to the two. "I'll be asking a series of questions. Please answer honestly." He smiled

"Hai.." the two replied

"Guys, make sure it looks like nothing happened! I don't want a spot going untouched!" Hinata yelled at the other group of men.

After asking the other two males the series of questions, Nano approached Hinata "Surprisingly, they don't seem to be bothered by it too much. They're a little shaken up, but that's to be expected. They'll be fine."

"Thanks Nano, make sure to tell Agent Nelson. He'll want your report."

"Hai."

Hinata sighed walking up to the two "Please don't say anything. I've kept this a secret to ensure everyone's safety. If word gets out, everyone here could become a target. Tonight, I'll organize a room for the three of us. You could be potential targets now that they have seen you. I'll be by your side for the rest of camp. Don't go anywhere without me." He said sternly to the two

"Won't your team be mad at you for hanging around us?" Oikawa asked "Are we safe?"

"You'll be fine as long as you stay by my side. And I've already came up with a reliable excuse. No need to worry." Hinata smiled at them

"If you say so.." Iwaizumi replied

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480 26 24
Hinata Shoyo lived with his parents and his seven year old sister, Natsu. However, just as he was starting middle school, his parents wanted a divorc...
711K 21.6K 29
hinata makes a groupchat and accidentally added a random number mistaken for tsukishima's. - - - unedited haikyuu half chat fic tsukishima x reader ...
186K 5.3K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...
23.2K 636 40
Hinata Shoyo is Karasuno's sunshine child. But they don't know that for years he has been doing a very different job at night. Hinata Shoyo is an ass...