What's in our Destiny...

By priyankashaurya

Infront of TOWER BRIDGE, london Mahir gives rose to bela.. Mahir - I love you... Bela- I love you too... B... More

New story + suggestion!!
Prologue!!
Start of new phase!!
Falling in love!!
Love blossoms!!
New life with dark past!!
Return of dark past!!
Pain!! Love!! Destiny!!
New phase in bela's life!!
Reunion or destiny?
Last episode - ending or beginning!!
Epilogue!!

Behir face off!!

464 81 49
By priyankashaurya

At Kolkata
In bela's house
Bela is playing with her son...

Her maid comes and informs her someone had come to meet her.

Bela hands over her son to maid... And leaves to meet the person..

She comes outside..
She looks around and sees mahir sitting on chai in there garden... She becomes teary eyes seeing mahir..

Bela- mahir..

Mahir sees her... And was equally emotional..
Both runs towards each other.. Abd caresses each others face..
Bela- mahir..

Both cries.. And hugs each other tightly..

Bela- I missed u very much mahir...

it was all mahir's imagination.. He comes out of his dreamland hearing bela's voice..

Bela- you??

Mahir looks at her emotionaly.. Unable to say anything...

Bela- why are u here??

Mahir starts coming towards bela..
Mahir- where did u went bela..??  I searched for u everywhere.??  Where we're u??

He holds bela's shoulder.. Whereas bela shows no emotions.. Bela removes his hands from her shoulders..

Bela- I didn't left u... U left me....

Mahir- bela... I searched for u everywhere... I tried to contact vish and brat also but.. Bela... I want to tell u everything.. Bela..

Bela- what... What do u want to say.. That u r a murderer.. Or your are not mahir khan but mahir sheikh... Or u want to inform me that u have for married to a girl from a rich family.... What what u want to say.. Haan??

Mahir looks on.. How the chirpy bublly innocent bela had changed into a rude person....

Bela- u have betrayed me enough.... I m very happy with my life... Now leave get lost..

Mahir looks at her emotionaly.. He is not able to say anything.. He was just staring at her emotionaly... Pain was visible in his eyes..

Mahir- what are u saying bela...

Before he could say anything further... He hears maid voice...
Maid- bela di.. Your son is crying.. Come fast..

Mahir looks on.. They hear baby's cry..

Both looks at each other...

Mahir - baby?

Bela- you should leave.. My husband can come anytime...

Mahir looks on shocked..

Bela- go.. Leave...

Bela turns otherside.. Mahir looks on sadly..

He leaves silently with a heavy heart... He could not bear the pain of losing bela again..

He leaves..

Bela starts crying.. She breaks down...

While going out mahir comes across a man.. Rishab bajaj.. Mahir assumes him to be bela's husband.. He leaves the house sadly..

While rishab runs to bela.. Who was crying badly..

Rishab was actually bela's doctor... Who have feelings for bela.. But never showed it..because he knew how pure bela's love is for mahir..

Rishab consoles bela...

*********

Meher cries reading it..

She turns next page and reads..

"" mahir returns to mumbai with a heavy heart.... His family was celebrating and enjoying.. While mahir was alone.. And so does pragati ""

********
Mahir sees his family enjoying the birthday party of mahira and yuvi son..

He leaves for his room silently..in his room he sees pragati sitting and drinking wine..

He ignore her and removes the watch.. Before keeping it he looks at bela and his pic in the watch..

Mahir starts leaving but pragati stops him..

She was drunked and upset..

Mahir asks her why she is drinking.. She reveals and takes out her grudge..

Pragati- u don't love me.. Don't come close to me.. Then what should I do..

She cries..

She holds mahir...

Pragati- today u will love me.. Not me that Kolkata girl.. Bela.. Thinking about her.. Love me...

Mahir pushes her..

Mahir- don't dare.. Don't even take her name in your mouth..

He looks on angrily..

Pragati goes and takes the watch..
Pragati- u know what.. U r not living with me.. But living with this watch.. U can live without seeing me whole day. But u need to see this 100 times a day.. Right..

Mahir- leave it pragati.. Give it back to me..

Pragati being angry throws the watch..

Mahir looks on sadly.. Seeing the watch broken.... He cries.. He hold the watch... And cries..

He sees pragati standing and taking sip of wine..
He angrily goes to her..

Mahir- don't mistake my patience to be my weakness..

Mahir leaves from there angrily..
Pragati throws the wine glass.. And cries.. Heartbroken...

****************

4 years passes by....

"" it looks like bela was now happy in her own world.. With her son.. ""

Bela's son is playing with her dadu arjun.. They we're enjoying.. Rishab bajaj was also there...

Bela brings snacks for them..

Rishab - uncle I have one request from u both.. Actually I have been called by mumbai associates to represent the psychiatrist department of Kolkata health care... So probably next week I have to go to mumbai..

Bela- wow that great.. Congratulations...

Rishab- actually I want bela and champ to come with me...

Bela- no.. I can't go to mumbai..

Arjun- bela... U had moved on.. Then what's the problem.. Plz

Rishab - plz bela...

After convincing her a lot.
Bela agrees..

Next week.. At mumbai..
Mahir and pragati is seen going for a business meet.

They enters the lift..
Lift is about to close.. But someone comes and stops the lift.. It was none other then bela..

Bela comes inside with rishab and her son..

Mahir sees bela.. And gets emotional.. But bela doesn't sees mahir..

She talks with her son and rishab but doesn't sees mahir.. Mahir looks at her emotionaly... Pragati was also busy in her phone....

Bela and rishab 's floor comes they step outside..

Mahir is also about follow them but pragati stops him..
Pragati- what..

Mahir comes back...

******
After an hour..
Bela and rishab with her son is seen sitting together for having lunch..

By mistake food falls on bela 's dress she leaves for washroom..

Someone suddenly pulls her at a corner..

Bela was shocked to see the person.. It was none other then mahir..

Mahir- bela...
He looks on emotionaly.. Bela was shocked to see him again.. They we're very close..

Bela- you?? Leave me mahir..

Mahir- let me talk bela.I know u have gone away from me.. But for me... Every day every night every minute every second I think about your bela... I m getting destroyed in the pain of losing u bela...

Bela- plzz leave me.. My husband will see us..
Mahir- I know bela.. Rishab is not your husband... You didn't got married to him.. I checked hotel room register.. Your room are different you surnames are also different.. Why are u lying to me bela.. Why...??

Bela looks on...

Bela- lie... Who lied to whom the most we both know..

Mahir- shut up.. Bela.. Listen to me.. Every story have three side.. One is my side.. One is from your side.. And third one is the one what is true..... Plz bela give me time.. I want to tell u my truth.. Plz bela..

Bela looks on..

*********

What do u think will bela give him a chance to speak..??

Stay tuned...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 5.2K 22
"Pyar dosti hai" did you hear this of course everyone does. Love is the best feeling in the whole universe, can you imagine how this feeling will bec...
30.5K 2.4K 16
Story of fire and water... Mahir is fire and bela is water... How these two striking personality falls for each other.. How they fall madly in love w...
4.7M 247K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
12.8K 1.5K 6
Thank you Yashna for the beautiful cover for Muffin ki Tiffin ❤️ loads of love ❤️ Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma are studying in final year BCA. Two di...