Heroes of Chaos

By hersheymallow

im not good at summaries so just read, fan, vote, and comment More

Heroes of Chaos
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
READ PLEASE

Chapter 22

5.8K 193 51
By hersheymallow

Chapter 22

Tide

"I found out why I feel pain now,"I told Thalia, and Nico. We were watching Bianca on the pole.

"What do you mean?"Thalia asked.

"I mean that I know why my body hurts now,"I said.

"How?"Nico asked.

"Okay, so I had dream last night, and I was hurt pretty badly, I had this dream over, and over again, I don't know why I didn't find out earlier, but anyway I had a bunch of cuts, and this giant kept whacking me in the head with a club, so maybe the energy in the dreams are coming into the real world, and I'm the subject."

"That does make sense, and maybe that is happening, but I'm not sure we're going to have to ask Father about this,"Thalia said.

"When did you get so smart, Perseus?"Nico asked.

I whacked him in the headn, giant style. I turned back to watch Bianca. Her fighting was great, but she can't aim as well when the monster is fast. She also can't turn as quickly when the monster comes up behind her. She had a lot of power behind her blows too.

In 15 minutes she had finished 300 monsters.

"Good job, I want you to work on your aim, and your speed," I told her.

"That was good, Bianca, but work on what Tide told you to do,"Nico said.

"Go inside, and get Calypso for us,"Thalia said.

Bianca bowed, and left. The others were doing a different training. In a few minutes Calypso was out here, all ready.

"Ready?"Nico asked.

She nodded.

She climbed to the top of the pole. I summoned the barrier, and the monsters. We watched her fight for awhile. After fighting for about 10 minutes, she got knocked off the pole. I rushed forward. In a few seconds, I was blelow her, and she fell right into my arms.

"Are you okay,"I asked her.

"Yea thanks."

"Are you hurt anywhere?"I asked concerned.

"I don't think so,"she said.

"I think you should rest, tomorrow try again." She nodded, and I carried her back.

"Zoe, come on your turn,"I told her as I walked past the training room.

"Coming,"she replied, then came out the door. She grabbed my hand.

"You know, I feel like I am so lucky to have you,"I told her.

"I feel the same way,"she said, and kissed my cheek. I turned her so that she faced me, and I kissed her on the lips.

"Come on, let's go,"I told her. She nodded, and we walked out.

"Took you long enough,"Nico said when he saw us.

"It wasn't that long, Nico,"I replied.

"Yea, whatever, so is Zoe the last one?"

I nodded.

"Okay,Zoe, get on top of the pole, and tell us when your ready,"Thalia said.

Zoe practically flew to the top of the pole, she was so graceful.

"Ready!"she called.

Barrier up, 400 monsters, check.

"Begin!"Thalia shouted. She started the timer, and Zoe started fighting like a maniac. She could have easily been the strongest Warrior if Luke wasn't here. I just stared at Zoe, and pretty soon all the monsters disappeared.

"Good job, that was great,"I shouted. I ran toward the pole, and waited. She jumped off the pole, and landed in my arms.

"Thanks,"she breathed. We walked back hand in hand.

"Zoe, you got 8 minutes, good job,"Thalia said, heading inside. Zoe smiled, and walked inside. We walked into the living room, and found the Warriors sitting at the dinner table.

"Oh, hey, what was your time, Zoe?"Luke asked.

"8 minutes,"she replied.

"Dang, you're good,"Ethan complimented. Zoe blushed, and sat in her assigned seat, which was across from me.

"So, what are we doing just sitting here?" Nico asked.

"Lord Chaos said to, said he had some news to tell us, or something,"Calypso said.

"Oh."

A portal appeared, and out stepped Father. He sat in his seat, and faced us. He nodded, and we nodded back.

"Why have you called us?"I asked.

"It seems like the Gods want us back now,"he said.

"Are you kidding we aren't even back for 3 days, and they already want us back,"Thalia complained.

"Apparently so."

"Wow, that's just, wow,"Ethan said.

"So we will be leaving for camp, once again,"he said.

"Why back there, can't we go somewhere else or something?"I shouted.

"I'm sorry, Perseus, but this is the way it must be,"he said.

I sighed.

"I'm going to bed,"I told them, and left to my room. I climbed into bed. My body ached everywhere, and the dreams didn't even begin yet. I figured out something else too. Right before I go to sleep my body would ache more than usual.

I'm getting smarter. Wow. I had dreams as usual.

The next morning we left, for Camp Half-Blood. We stepped into the black portal. Then we stepped out on the hill. I looked at Camp Half-Blood below. I remembered this scene, it was the last scene I saw before I left.

We walked down into Camp Half-Blood. We headed toward the Big House. When we entered everybody looked at us.

"Lord Chaos told us that the Gods want our help now,"Bianca said.

"Yea, I don't know why they changed their mind though,"Jason said. Oh, it's him.

"Well, where are they?"I asked.

"They're coming,"Hazel answered.

Hazel, and Frank were probably the only ones I misses. Right on cue they Gods appeared before us, and knelt down before me.

"Forgive us for doubting you,"Zeus said looking up. He instantly bowed back down when he looked into my eyes.

"What made you change your mind?"Nico asked.

"We realized that we are not strong enough, and that we really do need your help,"Poseidon said.

Gods, I hated him.

I made a rising motion with my hand, and they stood up.

"Battle plans, Athena, Ares, your in charge,"I said, getting straight to business. They looked at each other in disgust, but left after awhile.

"Weapons, Artemis, Hermes, Dionysus, Hephaestus, that's your job,"Thalia directed.

"Hera, and Aphrodite, get the armor ready," Nico said.

"Oh, maybe I'll make them pink!"Aphrodite squealed before they left. I hoped not.

"You three stay here,"I commanded them,"Jason, you make sure the campers are trained, and ready."

"How do you know my name?"he asked.

"Because I know,"I told him quickly.

"How old are you?"Leo asked.

"Don't ask that!"Piper scolded him. I wonder if they were still dating, and if Jason was over it.

"It's okay, I'm 17,"I told them.

"Dang, are you serious?"he asked.

"Yep, I joined Chaos on my birthday."

"Wait, that means that you're the same age as us,"Frank said. I nodded.

"Why did you join in the first place,"Piper asked. I could tell that they were digging for information.

"That's my own business,"I told them. They looked disappointed. I turned to the Gods.

"I wonder, what should we make them do?"Nico asked.

"I don't know,"I replied.

Zeus' arrogant mode switched on.

"Of course, I'll lead them."

"I don't think so,"Zoe said

"What are you talking about,girl.I'm the strongest so of course I'll lead them to battle."

"Are you sure about that,Zeus?"I asked.

Then his arrogant mode switched off.Good for him.

"The thing is that we need more allies,I suggest that we talk to Reyna about joining the war,she must have been informed by Lupa,"I suggested.

"How come I never thought of that?" Jason asked himself.

"Then it's settled,you six plus my Warriors,and I will go.Zeus,and you two stay here,and help train the campers as much as you can,and remember if you harm the campers in anyway,you will not live to see the next day," I threatened him.

He nodded.

"Let's go,"Nico said. I created a portal, and told everybody to step in.

When they all stepped in I closed the portal, and after a few seconds, we stepped out onto the grounds of Camp Jupiter.

Thank you for waiting do long, i thought the chapter would be 3 pages but sadly its only 2 but it took awhile to type this, so thx for waiting imat 600 something reads...YAY!!!!!

THX, AND SEE YAH IM GONNA TYR TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER 3 PAGES

BIG TO THE BANG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 7.5K 47
Hey, hey you. Yeah you. No, you, the one over there. You know what? All of you. You want to read something totally weird but in an awesomely hilariou...
58.1K 1.1K 23
This is mostly fluff w/o plot. Js. Idk I've never written a fanfic so yeah. ALL THESE CHARACTERS DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT RICK RIORDAN. So. There are...
3.4K 103 26
You can read this if you want, but there's no plot, just warning you now. I OWN NOTHING RICK RIORDAN DOES!!
17.4K 326 17
The Fates bring together the gods and demigods to show the different Percy Jacksons of the multiverse and thus be able to get rid of some annoyance. ...