The Road to our Destiny

Oleh HAKDurbin

After the events of Pokemon XY&Z, Serena decides to go to Kanto with Ash to compete in Pokemon contests. Whil... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Announcement 2
Announcement #3
Announcement #4
Sequel to The Road to our Destiny
Sequel Update
RTOD Sequel Christmas Teaser
Book Cover for Sequel on May the 4th
Almost ready, and asking for a favor
Sequel published!
Help My Girlfriend and Starlight Children's Foundation

Announcement

1.4K 23 9
Oleh HAKDurbin

Hey everybody! Timothy here.

So, on the last chapter to The Road to our Destiny, I said that it was going to be my last fanfiction story so I can move on to other writing work. Unfortunately, yet at the same time fortunately, I haven't had much inspiration to get started on said projects which is a bummer but at the same time it has allowed me to take time to figure things out with them so that's when I get to those books I will be better prepared.

In the meantime, I have found myself writing fanfiction again to further build experience, particularly My Little Pony. I wrote a story for a writing contest in May, I'm currently writing for another contest that ends this month, and I recently finished the full draft of a human My Little Pony fanfiction story that's an adaptation of the 1979 anime film Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro. I'm planning to start publishing one chapter of that story per week sometime in September. If any of you are interested in looking at that when it's published or look at my other My Little Pony work, feel free to ask.

But, while I have been mainly focused on My Little Pony fanfiction, I have been thinking about writing at least one or two more Pokemon/Amourshipping fanfiction stories. I have written two chapters to a Amourshipping story that's based on the 1995 romantic comedy starring Sandra Bullock, Bill Pullman, and Peter Hoyle called While You Were Sleeping. If you have not seen to movie, I recommend it. It's one of the few romantic comedies that I think are very entertaining and should be better known. I'm not sure if I will actually finish it, but if I do I plan to do publish it around Christmas time since that's roughly when the story takes place somewhat similar to Lady Serena and the Nutcracker Prince.

But, I have also been interested in writing one story that contains Amourshipping, but also has original characters for the lead hero and villain, and that is a Pokemon/Amourshipping adaptation to Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame. In a nutshell, it takes place in Kalos, Timothy plays the role of Quasimodo, one of my other original characters, Markenel, who was mentioned in the Ever After story and was a supporting villain in The Prince, The Princess, and the Pauper, will be Judge Claude Frollo. Ash and Serena will be Phoebus and Esmeralda, with Pikachu and Sylveon with them, so there will be both Amourshipping and shipping between Pikachu and Sylveon, Sonia will be Clopin, and instead of Ash being the Captain of the Guard, it will be Giovanni who is his father and Markenel's most trusted servant.

Now, I know it's not ideal to write fanfiction where your original characters are the focus, especially if the hero is a self-insert of you, but, I also know that a couple of you, particularly @amourshipper393, have grown to like fictional Timothy, so maybe you would be on board with that idea. And if anything else, I would like to write it because I think I would make a dark but investing adaptation of the story, particularly with the idea of depicting the villain as a twisted religious man who tragically falls from grace.

Now, if I write the Hunchback of Notre Dame story, it might not be published until sometime next year, like January or February, and I make no guarantees with anything, but as I am debating with what to write next after I finish the story for the My Little Pony writing contest, I'd like to hear your thoughts. Would you like the While You Were Sleeping story? Would you be alright with a Amourshipping story where the self-insert character is the center of attention? Do you not care as long as you get more Amourshipping stories? Whatever your thoughts, please comment below and let me know.

Whatever the case, thank you for reading, the Lord be with you all, and have a great day.

-HAKDurbin (Timothy)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

31.2K 335 13
Ash has just lost in the Indigo League, due to his Charizard's disobedience. As he and Pikachu are thinking things over by a lake, they are sure in f...
171K 2.9K 42
Nineteen years old Ash is living still working on his dream while staying in prof. Cerise's lab. But thanks to a bunch of coincidences he'll be able...
48.2K 1.3K 54
The Sinnoh region holds many tales about the great and beautiful Cynthia, the reigning Champion. She was renowned for being a Dragon Master, and her...
3.9K 102 72
What if Ash is a coma? This would explain why Ash and his friends don't age. If this is true, Ash's story could restart again and introduce characte...