Take a bow -JacksGap-

By fivesaucemagcon

"When you love someone, you never hurt them" 2014 © fivesaucemagcon All rights reserved More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
TRAILER VIDEO IS UP NOW. ~ don't hate guise c:
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23.

Take a bow -JacksGap-

10.7K 67 8
By fivesaucemagcon

Take a bow,

Before I start I just want to state, that I do not live in England nor do I live anywhere NEAR the UK, & I've never been there, so I'm getting all my stuff and locations that are being based in this story from google, I'm sorry if it's wrong, or spelled wrong. This is my first time writing a book that's not based in the USA, so this is a bit challenging for me.

I also want to say that, I have never met Finn and Jack, I wish I have, but I haven't and with that, all this is fictional and yeah.

I hope you enjoy, this probably will be a sequel, like I've made all my other books so it will continue for awhile so yeah.

ENJOY.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Samantha! I got the letter!" I run into her room and jump onto her bed, accidentally kicking her, making her snap up.

"What do you want!" She groans and sits up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes and yawning.

"I got the letter from the University of Roehampton, the dance studies college in fucking London!" I jump up an down, she just rolls her eyes, I jump up and land in a crisscross pose

"Have you opened it yet?" I shake my head to show her the thick package that was completely sealed, my heart started racing as I silently and slowly open the seal. I could tell she was as nervous as I was, I've been training hard for this my whole life, and it came down to this moment. I close my eyes as I pull out the pile of papers. I bite down on my lower thin lip.

"I can't do it, you read it out loud" I is the papers to her as I tightly close my eyes and cross my petite pale fingers, I bite my lower lip harder, my body goes numb, and the next thing that comes out of her mouth will change my whole life, "you were accepted" my heart stopped.

I broke down in tears as Samantha pulls me into a hug, I couldn't help but laugh through my tears, this was my dream all those hard working hours of perfecting my dance and those long nights when I pushed myself to perfection payed off, I did it.

"I did it mom" I said through my laughing fit, my tears hit my lips as I tasted the salt of them. "Does it say when you need to leave?" She says as she picks up the large pile of papers an scans through them, "a week" she smiles at me, but I know she doesn't want me to go.

"Sam, I'm leaving the country. For god knows how long and you're smiling!" She laughs and nods, "this is you're dream, mom would be so damn proud right now, this is what she has always wanted" and with that we got up and started to pack.

~*~

"Toothbrush?" Check, "phone and phone charger" check, "ballet slippers that mom gave me" check, "makeup, and hair essentials" check, "I'm ready!" I scream at Sam off the patio from the apartment, she looks up and gives me a thumbs up telling me she finished pack up the taxi with my bags. I take a look around the empty white room to see the only thing left was my bed and empty shelves.

"To the nearest air port please sir" Samantha says in her normal pleasant voice, it was soft and gentle. "Yes ma'am" the older man says as he hits the petal, as we drive off I stare back at the apartment, the fading of it broke my heart. "Where y'all headed?" He asks not looking back at us.

"I'm going to a university in London" I say with a wide smile, but it fades as I looked at Samantha who was sitting besides me staring outside the window, watching the white lines come and go on the road. "What university may I ask" he says as he turns his blinker on and turns into the airport driveway, "university of Roehampton, a dance university, I've done ballet my whole life" I say as I fiddle with the plane ticket in my hand.

"My wife did ballet her whole life, when she died we buried her with her holding her very first pair of ballet slippers" he smiles back at me, he looked genuinely nice, she gave me a handshake as I paid him, but he wouldn't take the money, "you remind me of my wife, nice and all about dance. I love to meet new people and learn their story, but I can tell you'll go far, please it's on me. Have fun and never let yourself down" that made my heart I fuzzy.

"Thank you so much, you're a person I'll never forget, have a blessed day" I smile and shake his hand, Samantha was already out of the car unpacking my bags as I got out. I took a deep breath of the Texas morning air an smiled.

-

"Flight 89 to London, now boarding" the lady's voice came over the overhead and I took a deep breathe as I stood up to be pulled into a tight hug of Sam, "I'll call you when I land" I smile at her and she nods, "love you" I kiss her nose as I start walking, I give a younger looking man in his mid 20's my plane ticket, I blow one last kiss to her as I walk through the large narrow tunnel onto the plane. I take a deep breathe and carefully place my carry-on in the cubby above me, and sit down on the window side.

"Excuse me miss, is this seat taken?" I nod at an older lady who was in her late 70, she smiles and sits down and fiddles with her hat that she has taken off, "I'm Margaret" she say look over at me, I politely nod and smile, I extend my hand to shake hers, "I'm Sarah" she smiles at me, "so what are you planning on doing in London love?" Her British accent finally hits me, "I was accepted to university of Roehampton" I smile as the name rolled off my tongue.

"Beautiful school, what type of dance do you preform" she says as she shifts her body to face me, "ballet, I've danced it my whole life" I smile as I also shift. "I love ballet, it's so beautiful and peaceful to watch" she closes her eyes as if picturing a ballet and smiles, "as a girl I remember going to ballets and watching and loving the movement they made, it always amused me" she makes a swift hand movement as if she was dancing, it was cute.

"I remember the first time seeing a Ballet, it was with my mother, she used to dance and she took me with my sister to one and I just loved the movement and dance, it calmed me down and that night I knew I wanted to dance, I begged my mom to put me in and ever since I've danced" I smiled at the memory, she seems amused as if she wanted to hear more.

"My mom died of cancer 4 years ago when I was 15, and my sister was 13, we were put into the care of my grandma, who loved my passion for ballet and pushed me harder knowing that I'd go far, I always promised my mom i would be the best I could be" I laughed at that and she just smiled. "If you don't mind me asking, where was your dad in this?"

"He left my mom when she was 2 months pregnant with me, soon after that he was in a deadly car accident, I never met him, my mom never talked about him" her hand was on her heart as she was hurt herself by those words.

-

after the very short plane ride, I knew everything to know about Margaret, how she's diabetic, her husband died of a heart attack, she has 2 daughters and 3 sons, all live in America, she was visiting one of her sons in Texas for the week. She was born and raised in London and her birthday is December 25th, lucky.

We said our goodbyes and she gave me her number so that whenever I needed her or just wanted to talk I could call her anytime. I smiled and gave her a hug and walked to grab my bags. I remembered to call samantha, I grabbed my phone and turned it on.

"I just got off" I said into the speaker as I set my last bag down, I slung my duffle bag over my shoulder, I held the phone to my ear as I pressed it against my shoulder, I licked my lips as I hesitantly got all my bags and started walking, "okay, I need to go but call me when you get to your flat okay?" I agree and hang up. I slipped my phone into my track pants elastic band around my waist, because the pants didn't have pockets, I say down as I set my bags down and took a deep breathe.

"Need help?" A young male voice asks from behind me, I look over my shoulder to see a boy my age with brown hair and green eyes, his smile was soft and genuine, I nod as he grabs my bags and tosses them over as if it was no problem. "Do you need a taxi?" I nod, as if I couldn't speak. His accent was intoxicating, he was from here. "Why are you here, if you're from here?" That was confusing but he should get it, "I'm waiting for my mum, she's coming home from a trip to Rome" he smiles and I nod.

"Jack, get a taxi for this lady" he says point to me, another boy that looks just like him nods and calls for a taxi outside, "I'm Finn and that's my brother jack" I smile and nod, "I'm Sarah" his smile became wide, "where are you from?" My accent, shit.

"Texas. Houston, Texas" I laugh as he smiles at me, "why are you here then, that's a far trip" he smiles as his friend calls for us, "I got accepted into university of Roehampton" he nods his head, and packs up my bags into the taxi trunk.

"I live near there, sometime we could meet up" I nod and smile, "it was nice meeting you two, thanks Finn for helping me. Have a nice day" I smile and get into the car as Finn closes my door and waves bye to me. Well that was odd. I look down to see what I was wearing, track pants that were rolled up to my knee, and a gray sweatshirt with my old ballet class logo on it, it was sorta tight on me, but I didn't care, I'm not big on caring about my weight coming that I have muscles and a flat stomach.

My long dark red wavy hair was in a pony tail and I had a beanie on, I probably look like shit to them. I may never see them again, so why am I stressing?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

haaaaaaaaay guys, so that was the first part, I'm sorry if I was wrong on some parts again, I don't know my stuff. I'm a old ballet dancer, I haven't danced it in awhile but I do love the dance so that was how I put it together, I hope you liked it so far, please vote and comment if you do.

I love my fans and I love feedback. Please let me know if anything is wrong, I would really appreciate it.

It's getting pretty late so I'm just gonna say thank you and that my new chapter will be coming next week <3

love you.

- Sarah Porter, £>*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 18.5K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.7M 57.5K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
142K 7.9K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 57.5K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...