Just a Fantasy

By NekoNoKage

"What? A description?...Uhm Kay?" sighing , the blonde looks at you " Okay since Neko asked...This is actual... More

Rise and shine Edward!

340 9 3
By NekoNoKage

                          Alx Ed

                          Chapter 02

               Rise and shine Edward!

Central Command was deadquiet as i woke up.

'No fucking way I'm standing up!'
'Nope!'

It was still dark outside , probably five or six am.

I groaned and even slightly moaned in my half-sleep , I shifted a bit and the bed creaked slightly , i hope not to loud to wake Al.

Oh shit….
Al…

The memories of my dream came flooding back to me.
'I just dreamed of Alphonse…Oh god!' I cringed  , slapping my hands into my sweat slicken face.
'Not that i didn't enjoyed it , i cant deny that…wait..What the hell is wrong with me?! This is Sick! Unatrual! Sinfull! Ileagal! Wrong!….'

I stared at the celling for a moment before i started to laugh hystericly.

Im really not the right person to talk about sinfull , ileagal or Unatrual Experiments , Right?

'Experiments' I thought halflidded , leaving out a small mewl.
'God i just realize how good this whole stuff sounds…It seems so forbidden and all….'

I laughed again.

Taboos really seem to be my thing…

'Oh no…'

I looked down on me , to see a tent has builded itself in my boxers….I hate basic body functions.…

I fell back to the bed , sighing.

This is truly a first world problem.

"Seriously? I really have to stop having such a dirty mind! "

"Nii….-San..?" A sleepy voice yawned.

I looked up to see an halflidded , headrubbing Al , who looked at me in light confusion , his honey orbs glowing a bit in the dark.

"What is dirty..?"

I looked at him shocked.

Shit.

" Uhm!…Sorry , did i woke you up , Al?"

He nooded silently , and streches ,  yawning a bit.

" I was awake quite a while ago too , getting a glass of water.

You seemed kinda happy , had a good dream?  " He smiled innocently at me.

I gulped , Oh if he knew….

"Uhm…yeah..kind of i guess.." I admited blushing , glad that it was still night and there wasnt enough light to see my face clearly.

Al looked at me tilting his head lightly " I…guess? What DID you dreamed of?" He asked curiosity gleaming in his eyes.

I looked at him a bit starteled , how the hell should i answer THAT question?!

"Uhm….actually..i..uhm…."

He sight slightly and crossed his arms.

"I…"

"Yeeees?…"

"I…i dont remember! " I jumped out of the bed , streaching.
'Crisis beated!'

I thought , feeling quite victorious.

Al smiled at me for a moment , before i noticed how his head droped a bit and his expression changed into a blushing and lightly shocked form. He slapped an hand over his mouth.

"N-Nii-san…uhmm" His gaze dropped to the floor as his hand slowly wanderted back , rubbing his head as he flushed deeper.

Then it hit me.

"SHIT!"

I jumped at least 2 feet into the air tugging my shirt over my still rockhard erection , that was standing proudly and that i totally and uterlly forgot about.

"Al! Uhm…thats…shit that is so embaressing" i called out facepalming and groaning , i just showed al my erection , without noticing.

Great...

"N-no! I-its fine! Its nothing…i was just…" He looked around nervously , untill his sight fell down to the floor.

"Yeah…l-lets just forget about this , shall we?…" I smiled at him nervously , still tugging down my shirt.

He nooded still flushed as hell and laid back down slightly…sighing?

I walked across the room to use the bathroom , mumbeling a quiet 'Goodnight'

But as i walked past him while he dragged the white , stiff sheets around him tighter , snuggeling… i noticed something…

His breathing was much heavier than before...

It also came in light pants…

Well , thats interesting…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 43.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 54.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
133K 4.9K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
185K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...