Red [Jeddy]

נכתב על ידי drxrrylxms

First Prequel to "The One Where They're All Gay" עוד

Shared Love
Back Home
Crushes
Family Quidditch
ANNOUNCEMENTS
Talk to Me
Depressed!James
Together At Last
Last A/N

Epilogue

1K 33 1
נכתב על ידי drxrrylxms

"So I've been thinking-" James says turning around to face Teddy on their bed, which even though it was Teddy's it felt like his.

"Dangerous" Teddy replies smirking at his boyfriend.

"Hey now," James says with an offended look on his face.

"Ok, ok, I get it, what have you been thinking darling?" Teddy asks running his fingers through James' messy hair.

"I was thinking that we should start looking for a place, a house, to move into together."

"You don't like the apartment?"

"I do, it just, you pay rent, you put down the original deposit, the furniture is yours, everything seems more yours. And I want to start planning ahead, we've both got steady jobs. And one day in the future, when we're married, we'll need a place to start a family."

"What a brilliant idea love," Teddy says kissing James' forehead then pulling him closer.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

317K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
89.6K 3K 5
The one where Lauren's been having a pretty crappy day and gets home to find a stranger crying on her couch. Stranger turns out to be best friends wi...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...