Teen Wolf Imagines

By icedcoffeeeee

I do preferences, one shots and ships. So comment or PM me requests for preferences and your details for a on... More

Teen Wolf Preferences
Behind Closed Doors
Having Trouble Sleeping
How He Wakes You Up
Comfort
What He Loves About You
Sleeping
You're Shorter Than Him
He Breaks Up with You but You're Pregnant (Derek)
He Breaks Up with You but You're Pregnant Part 2 (Derek)
He Breaks Up with You but You're Pregnant ( Other boys)
He Sees You For The First Time
You Get Jealous
He Gets Jealous
He Breaks Up with You but You're Pregnant Part 2 (Other Boys)
He Breaks Up With You But You're Pregnant Part 3 (Isaac Sad)
He Breaks Up With You But You're Pregnant Part 3 ( Isaac Happy)
Meeting For The First Time
You Meet His Family
You're Too Far Away In Bed
MrsBBrooks Imagine
Isaac Imagine for Diyadm
Scott Imagine for Dayja17
A Dog's A Woman's Best Friend
Scott Imagine for trumpetcocopuff081
Stiles Imagine for TaniaVen
Stiles Imagine for TaniaVen (Part- II)
R.I.P Allison
Ship for Fritzzy
Isaac Imagine for Diyadm
You Try To Walk Out During A Fight
You're Friends and He Touches your Boob
Imagine for MiarraxLove
Hogger
Imagine for Miarraxlove Part II
Imagine for lost_in-space
Petty Arguments
You're Best Friends And You End Up In Bed Together
You Have An Ex From Another TV Show
You're completely off your head
Cheater
Prompts
"It's midnight! Where the hell were you?"
"It feels like everyone just forgot I exist"

You're Best Friends And End Up In Bed Together (Part II)

19K 405 92
By icedcoffeeeee

Scott

You pulled your hood further down your head as you walked further into school. You had been avoiding not only Scott but the whole crew since that sinful Friday night three days ago. Your phone had practically been going off all weekend.

You didn’t know if you were avoiding Scott because of that awkward, after one night stand thing or because you could feel those forbidden feels growing inside of you for your best friend. Which you did not want especially since he did a quick hump and dump.

“(Y/N)!” You heard your name being called out

You looked up and saw the top of Scott’s head through the crowd and you ducked down making yourself smaller than your usual height and made yourself blend in the crowd.

“(Y/N)! wait up!” Scott called at you as you pushed through the crowd.

You continued pushing through the crowd as you heard Scott’s calls getting closer. You quickly ran down the stairs that lead to the locker rooms.

“(Y/N) stop!”

You quickly ran into the locker room and slammed the door shut turning the lock and leaning your head against the door gathering your breath back.

You jumped when there was a bang on the door.

“(Y/N) what are you doing? Open the door!” He yelled banging his hand against it.

“No!” You called out

“(Y/N) I swear if you don’t open this door I will break it down!” He growled out

“Fuck you and fuck off Scott,” You spat

You jumped away from the door when you heard the handle being ripped off and ran to the other side of the room.

You watched as the door got kicked open and Scott stormed into the room his eyes red and his claws out.

His eyes stopped on you after scanning the room and he strode towards you and with every step he took forward you took back until you were pressed up against the locker.

“Why are you running from me,” He growled still in werewolf form

“Not everything revolves around you,”

“Well then why are you avoiding me,”

“I am not avoiding you,”

“Look about the other night-“You cut him off

“I don’t want to talk about it,”

“I just wanted-“ You cut him off again

“No”

“Stop interrupting me and listen!” He snapped

You grudgingly crossed your arms and gestured to continue.

“Last Friday when we slept together it was great and I know I told you to forget about it the next day but I didn’t mean it I swear. I was nervous because I know we were both drunk the night before and I thought you may have regretted it and I didn’t want that because (Y/N) I like you. I like you a lot and I think I have since when I first met you and-“ He continued to ramble on but you cut him off by pressing your lips to his.

“I like you too,” You smiled against his lips.

Stiles

You had been calling him all weekend but each time it went to voice mail. You even went as far to going over to his house but Sheriff Stilinski answered and said that he was ‘sick’. Yeah right sick enough to sleep with me the previous night.

But it was Monday today and you had Biology with him and you were partners so he couldn’t ignore you when you were working on a project together.

You walked into school looking around trying to spot Stiles when you spotted the top of his head bobbing through the crowd. You quickly ran up behind him and grabbed his hand and pulled him into the closest empty room which just so happened to be a janitors closet.

“What the heck who is there?” He called out to the dark room

You flipped the switch on and Stiles looked down to you and immediately groaned and went to open the door. You pushed him back and put yourself between him and the door.

“No! You stay right here and let me speak,” You demanded

“I get it(Y/N) you don’t want to be with me, do you have to rub it in my face?”

“Is that why you’re avoiding me?”

“Oh sorry that I didn’t want to see my best friend whom I had slept with, admitted feelings too and was rejected straight after,” He replied sarcasm dripping from his tone

“Well you complete, utter asshole if you had stayed longer you would’ve known that I also had feelings for you and that I always had and I just didn’t know how to tell you!” You snapped back at him

“So if you are just going to continue being angry at me fine! Come find me when you’re done being a little girl,” You spun on your heel and went to pull the door open when Stiles grabbed your wrist and spun you around.

“You had feelings for me?”

“I have feelings for you,” You replied shyly

You watched as a smile spread across his face and he bent down and grabbed the backs of your thighs and hoisted them up onto his hips and planted a kiss on your lips which you responded straight away.

Derek

You threw your hands in the air as you let your hips grind on the guy behind you. You had been in a horrible mood all week and one of your best friends Lydia had noticed straight away and took it into her own hands to cheer you up and by cheer you up means getting dressed in the shortest sluttiest dress you own with your sluttiest heels and sneaking into a club with fake IDs.

You pushed the guy behind you away from you and walked up to the bar, you had lost Lydia earlier in the night when she ditched you for this hot blond guy not that you minded, tonight was all about letting loose.

“Can I get a vodka on the rocks,” You yelled over the music to the barman.

“I’ll pay for that,” You heard a voice to your right.

You looked over to be greeted by icy blue eyes.

He was hot with his shaggy blonde hair and innocent blue eyes, completely different from Derek’s midnight black hair and fierce green eyes You cut your thought off when it strayed to Derek. You were supposed to be forgetting about him tonight not comparing him to other guys.

“Why thank you, I hope you don’t expect anything in return,” You slurred out from your drunken state.

He smirked out you “How about a dance?”

You went to answer when you felt your boobs vibrate wtf. You clicked when you realised you stashed your phone in there so you wouldn’t lose it.

You reached into your bra and pulled it out. “Hold that though handsome stranger,”You slurred to blondie in front of you before pressing answer without looking at the Caller ID.

“Heellooo?” You slurred into the phone

“(Y/N)?” A deep voice spoke

“I’m s-sorry who is this?” You continued to slur

“Are you drunk (Y/N)?” The voice asked you

“What?! I can’t hear you the music is to loud!” You giggled out

“Are you at a club? What the hell are you thinking? You’re underage!” The voice yelled at you

“Just tell me what club you’re at?”

“Oh, it’s this really really really cool club called Mirror- Oh wait I gotta go this hot blonde guy wants to dance with me! BYE!” You screamed into the phone when you notice blondie was getting impatient.

“(Y/N) WAI-“ You hung up and pulled Blondie to the dance floor.

I put my back against his torso and he pulled me close against him as we grinded to the rhythm.

You had been dancing for a while when you felt Blondie getting pulled away from you. You spun around and found him sprawled out across the ground. You felt someone grab your arm pull you away and you began fighting against it.

“Hey! He was a good dancer! You can’t do this to me! I know werewolves!” You continued to call out until you were pressed against a door.

You looked up and made eye contact with those fierce green eyes you were just trying to ignore.

You sobered up a bit and glared. “What are you doing here?”

“We’ve been looking for you and Lydia all night,” Derek snapped

“Well you found me so I’ll see you later,” You pushed him off you but you were back in your previous positon.

“What were you doing here?” He growled out as he pinned your arms above your head leaving you little to no room to move.

“Oh I was doing what all whores do, go to clubs and hook up with guys,” You spoke sweetly but sarcastically to him batting your eyelashes.

He groaned and ran a hand through his already dishevelled hair. “Look, I don’t wanna see you here ever again, not dancing with any random guy and not wearing something so-so,” He demanded but began to stutter once he took in your appearance which was a red bodycon dress that highlighted all your curves and showed a fair amount of cleavage and matching red 6 inch heels. It was the sluttiest outfit you owned and slutty was exactly what you were going for.

“Slutty?” You filled in for him

“No, sexy,” He growled his eyes flashing darker.

You blushed but quickly rebutted “Who are you to say where I can go, who I can see and what I can wear?” You asked him poking his chest and pushing him backwards until he was pushed against the wall.

He continued to stare at you and you scoffed and began to walk away.

You were quickly grabbed and pushed back against the wall and your lips were soon occupied. Derek’s hands were gripped tightly to your hips as your hands were planted on his chest, they moved slowly up his chest and wound around his neck and you pulled him closer as his tongue slipped into your mouth.

You let out a moan when you felt yourself being lifted and quickly hooked your legs around Derek.

“I was afraid, afraid to lose you because I knew we were good friend and I didn’t want my feelings to stop that,” He mumbled against your lips.

“So does that mean you have feelings for me?” You asked pulling away from him

“That means I have feelings for you,” he agreed.

You smiled and smashed your lips onto his as he guided you out the back door and towards his car.

“Wait! Lydia!” You pulled away from him

“Stiles has got her,” he spoke and continued to carry you towards his car and kiss expertly down your neck.

“Well in that case,” You pulled his lips back up to meet yours.

Isaac

You groggily woke up to the sound of pounding on your front door. You groaned and continued sleeping hoping that they would go away.

“For goodness sakes, fine I’m getting out of bed,” You groaned rolling over and slipping your bunny slippers on that sat near your bed.

You walked downstairs not even caring that you were just dressed in a large hoodie that belonged to your dad and your hair probably looked like a birds nest. You grumbled profanities under your breath as you made you way to the door wandering why the hell someone is banging on your door so early in the morning.

You pulled open the door ready to start screaming at whoever was there. “Look assh- Isaac?” you questioned confused.

“(Y/N) we need to talk,” He pushed himself inside and walked in the direction of the kitchen.

“By all means come on inside and make yourself comfortable,” you spoke sarcastically to yourself.

You walked into the kitchen and found Isaac moving around in the kitchen making coffee acting all jittery.

“Isaac, what the hell is your problem coming here at-“ you glanced at the clock “six thirty in the morning and making coffee? I mean does Scott not have any coffee at his house?”

Isaac ignored you as he continued to bustle around making two cups of coffee.

You watched as he finished stirring the drinks and sat on top of the counter. He handed you a cup and leaned across from you on the island.

“Look (Y/N) I’m sorry for barging into here so early but ever since that night I have had something on my mind and I just need to get it off my chest,”

You gestured for him to go on because you were just so confused right now.

“Ok so before we slept together I never had feelings for you, like none, zero, zilch-“ He started

“Oh gee thanks, is that all? Can you go now?” You interrupted hurt

He shook his head “Let me finish and I just can’t get you off of my mind like, everywhere I go and everything I do reminds me of you. You’re just like everywhere,” He rambled on

“So I just wanna try something okay?” He continued putting his cup down and moved closer to you so he stood in between your legs. He cupped your face and slowly placed his lips on yours. You felt butterflies erupt in your stomach as your lips moved in sync with his.

He pulled back “Yeah I definitely have feelings for you,”

You guys I know I am a horrible person. But here is part two and also some of you may or may not realised that I changed my name by accident. Yes I know how do you change your name by accident? Well I have wanted to change my name for ages so I just kind of just opened it up and started writing random names that I like (which by the way were all taken) and then I went to write ‘icecoffee’ but then half way through writing it I accidently some how pushed save and I hadn’t even spelt it right so when I went to change it again all the names I could think of were taken.

So that is the unfortunate story on how I got a misspelled username.

Don’t forget to request! I am taking requests!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 465 96
Oneshots of my favorite characters and acttresses Request are open for angst, fluff, hurt/comfort, and mental health related requests.
37.6K 997 18
the title says it all :) feel free to leave requests in the comments or via dm!
33.3K 228 36
Give me requests and i will write oneshots for mcsm characters. Also be specific when you request! Ether use a prompt or give me lots of detail on wh...
115K 2.1K 67
Book of one shots about Stiles that might actually become stories later on. Requests are open but if I'm uncomfortable about the request of if I have...