Living Affair

By Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

II/08

3.5K 207 69
By Missnellywrites

MONTANA
     The next mornin came along and Montana woke up and headed to the airport so he would be there on time to pick up Kacey and the kids, his day ain't even start and he was already waking up to the blogs reposting his tweet the day before and the woman's tweets along with it. He already knew once he was Kacey she would probably be upset because from her attitude yesterday he known she had seen the post.

Montana turned off his phone after looking at the recent post from the blogs that been posted of his latest tweet.

Once he managed to find the area Kacey and then were out he waited until he spotted her walking with the kids. He wasted no time greeting them, grabbing the bags to help her out and as expected Kacey didn't say anything to him as she handed him her suitcase and carried Kaija with her and she found her way out the airport and Major stayed behind with his dad.

After getting all their bags in the trunk, he strapped Major in, once he was done doing that he headed to the driver side and wasted no time pulling out of the airport. The car ride was silent between the two, Montana would glance at Kacey who paid no attention to him who was looking at nothing particularly in her phone. From her phone call with Kori she told herself she wasn't going to act out about the posts but obviously it was getting to her, it wasn't something she could control. Once something was bothering her you would know.

"Y'all hungry?" He asked aloud as he kept his eyes on the road. He was expecting Major not to say anything since he had headphones in so we was looking for an answer from Kacey. She didn't answer so he asked again, "Are y'all hungry?"

Kacey shifted her body as she faced the back seat tapping Majors leg, once she got his attention she asked, "Papa, you hungry?" Major nodded his head as she laughed, "What you want?"

"Mickey Dees!"

"McDonald's it is." She says turning back in her seat as she went back to looking at her phone. Kacey say there for a moment as she thought about what she wanted to say to him. She knew it was childish ignoring him over something she didn't know was true or not. It's not like the child was a couple months old where she would know if he cheated on not but the child could be in fact before her or during her at some time.

"Do you know who she is?" She said agitated as she placed her phone in her lap waiting for an answer.

"Wow, that's the first thing you say. A hello would've been nice too."

"Montana..."

"I don't know her personally." He responded briefly.

"The fuck-" she stopped herself remembering the kids in the car, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Exactly what it sounds like." He voices as he began to pull into the driveway of the nearest McDonald's. Kacey took a deep breath remembering not to get out of character. She would have to be going to her therapy session later on and it was supposed to help her become a better version of herself, she didn't wanna revert back to the toxic her.

She waited until he finished ordering everyone's regular order because she didn't want any of the workers in their business. Once he paid for the food and drove off is when she decided to spark up the conversation.

"You don't know her personally meaning you ain't never talk to this girl or anything but you had sex with her right?" She questioned putting emphasis on the sex part so it didn't go over his head. She watched as he stopped the car from the red light.

"Obviously, Kacey. Obviously I had sex with her. I don't know the girl but I ain't gone lie and say I ain't have sex with her."

"Don't even say obviously cause that will piss me off. You're the one playing stupid. I ain't even tryna be mad at you,but you ain't giving me no other choice but too, and now I definitely have a reason to be mad. Every other week it's something about you, if it ain't you being posted with a bitch, it's you going to jail, if it ain't that It's bitches claiming to have babies with you. Her son is five, five years ago I was pregnant with Major..."

"I had sex with her before you got pregnant,"He revealed.

"So you know obviously must know the bitch then, you remember when you had sex with her, lemme guess you met her at the strip club?" Kacey questioned crossing her arms over her chest.

"I met her at the studio, I met back up with her later on that night and one thing led to another and.." he shrugged his shoulders.

"And you didn't use a condom? Or what lemme guess you pulled out?"

"Who the fuck said I ain't use a condom?" He spoke out loud trying not to raise his voice at her, "That's why I know the baby ain't mine."

"Are you going to take a DNA test?"

"Na, I ain't." He says as Kacey blankly stares at him. What was the reason for him not to take the test? Was there something he knew that she didn't? It could only be one reason why he didn't want to take the test.

"You're not gonna take the test?" She reiterated irritated with his response, "and why not?"

"I ain't gone entertain her bullshit." He shrugged, he wasn't taking the test because he was scared and knew it would reveal it was his child but for the simple fact he wasn't going to entertain a person like Charisma. By what she was doing he knew her interventions and wasn't going to feed into it.

"Well I want you to take the test."

"You deadass right now?"

"Is there something you're not telling me?!" She asked. "Yes, I want you to take the test."

Montana slowly shook his head, "You think it's my child?"

"It doesn't matter what i think, you should want to know if you're gonna be a daddy again or not." She turned her head, looking at him. "It's your choice."

He sat there keeping his eyes on the road, not saying anything.

He sighs, "Aight, Imma..gone head and take the test."

*****

"You're going to meet up with her? For what?" Kori questioned her sister over the phone, as Kacey got ready to leave her house. It was the weekend so after her and Montana's conversation he dropped her off while he took the kids.

"Because I just want to talk to her, what's the problem with that?"

"I mean you're giving this girl more attention then she needs. You're feeding into her bullshit..and I thought she lived in Atlanta."

Kacey walked out her house as she looked at the phone weirdly as if her sister could see her.

"You know more about the bitch than me, how you know she live in Atlanta? She told me she was here in New York for whatever reason and I texted her where to meet me:"

"I have her on Instagram. But don't worry I blocked the bitch once I realized I was following her. Sister code."

"Shut up." Kacey chuckled as she got in her car and pulled out her driveway. She didn't know how this little sit down was going to go, she didn't tell Montana about it because she wanted to talk to her by herself.

"I can come with you if you want, just so you'll feel comfortable." Kori suggested, ever since she an Kacey grew a bond she wanted to always be there for her whenever no matter what. Even if Kacey didn't ask she wanted to involve herself because she adored her.

"Nah, it's fine." Kacey finally puts the address in on the gps since she was at a red light and soon would be heading on the highway. "But I'll definitely let you know how it went, my intentions is not to bash her or anything but to simply get some answers. Old Kacey would've never done this and would've cursed her ass out the first time she messaged me but I'm trying to change for the better."

"Okay, that's good." Kori muttered over the phone.

Kacey raised her eyebrow as she pushed on the gas pedal, "Is there something wrong, you're doing that voice where you wanna tell me something but you're nervous."

"Well.." Kori drawled trying to find the right words. "I think I might be pregnant."

What?

Kacey shook her head and said, "you think? Kori what the fuck? What do you mean you think?"

"I don't know." Kori answered, "I haven't gotten my period and it's been a week."

"Okay, you missed your period. I thought I was pregnant too cause I was a few days late but I'm not. It doesn't always mean you're pregnant."

"I've been having morning sickness."

"Could be something bad you ate, food poisoning, maybe."

"Kacey!" Kori exclaimed, she didn't know why Kacey was trying to make all these excuses.

"What?! I'm tryna help you feel better, the last thing you need is to think you're pregnant. You wanna be baby mother number two?"

"No." She sighed over the phone. "I don't. He already has one girl a few months pregnant, I'm not trying to be the next. I thought for a while maybe it would be nice to be a family but we've only been dating for almost seven months..it's not the right time."

"A family should not be on your mind, you have your whole life ahead of you, don't go do something or try too just because you wanna be in competition."

"With Alyssa? I have nothing against her so I wouldn't purposely get pregnant, I ain't that kind of person."

"Alright, I'll come over later and we'll figure it all out, I just arrived at this place so I will see you later."

"Okay."

After the conversation with Kori, Kacey found a parking spot, she was kind of nervous about this meet up, because she didn't know what to expect. She was more surprised when she actually messaged the girl and that she replied in a short amount of time. She was hoping the meet up would go smoothly and she could actually see about this situation. People like Charisma were grimy and were money hungry even if it meant putting their own child in the mess.

Kacey made her way into the coffee shop that Charisma gave her the address too. She walked in as the bell chimed and looked around. That's when she spotted a girl with a blonde wig on who looked similar to the girl.

"Charisma?" She called out once she walked up to the girl. She watched as the girl looked up from her phone nodding her head.

"That's me." She answered and Kacey took a seat in the chair inches away from her.

"I'm Kace—

"I know who you are, we didn't come here for introductions, let's just get down to the important things."

"Okay, I agree." Kacey shrugged her shoulders. Since she wanted to jump right into it Kacey wasting no time asking, "Why wait five years to finally reach out or realize who your baby daddy is?"

"When my son is constantly asking for his dad, I thought it was time to look for him. I owe it to my son to have both of his parents in his life."

"So you wait until he is asking for his dad to finally go look for him, what if he didn't ask for his dad, you would've never been trying to reach out to him? It doesn't make sense to me."

"It doesn't have to. The last time I saw Montana was the day my son was conceived. I couldn't contact him and when I did no response. So now here I am putting it on social media. That's the only time motherfuckers want to respond."

"Because It ain't the first time." Kacey narrowed her eyes at her, "You think we're gonna believe you just because you say Montana is the father."

"And why not? Because I'm a stripper?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow. People judge her all the time because of her occupation and it isn't the first time she's read about people calling her a clout chaser. She could care less about what anyone was saying because they weren't putting money in her pockets or paying her bills.

"I could care less what you are, sweetheart. You claim you reached out to Montana but you went to the blogs first. I don't believe nobody who wants to put out accusations years later after their Child is born? What, you not financial stable and you need money so you gotta put all your problems on Montana because he's supposedly the last person you had sex?"

Right before Charisma could reply a waitress came up to the table. "Can I get you ladies anything?"

Both Kacey and Charisma declined as the waitress walked away.

"Lemme tell you something." Charisma clasped her hands together on the table. "don't think you know what is going on. I'm very much stable, but I'm a Mother first than anything. You don't have to believe me, you or him. But when that test comes back 99 percent, you can't do shit but be a stepmother. All I want is him to be in his life that's all I ask Don't make this shit harder than it has to be."

"No you're making it harder, posting all these tweets and shit trying to Bash, Montana."

"I'm not trying to bash him and if that's what y'all think, fuck it. This is about my son."

"May I see a picture of him." Kacey questioned at the mention of her son.

Charisma grabbed her phone from her lap going to her photo album where she kept all the pictures of her and her son; Tatum. She found a photo, flipping her phone over showing Kacey.

Kacey studied the photo as she looked at the little caramel boy who smiled in the picture. He was a handsome young boy and she could quite see a resemblance for him and Major but not too much but as she kept looking at the picture she didn't see any features on him that Montana had all she was seeing was Charisma.

Charisma removed the phone closing out of the app, she didn't bothering saying anything because she didn't care what she had to say about her son.

"I don't see no resemblance between the two."

"Bitch," Charisma says obviously offended by Kacey's comment. "I don't see a resemblance between your daughter and him, maybe you got him and the other nigga you were sleeping with confused."

Kacey chuckles shaking her head as Charisma stands up gathering her things, "I see right through you...pathetic."

Charisma stops and turns her head to look at Kacey. She felt she was being disrespectful to her and she wasn't going to let that slide, "Pathetic?" She reiterated, "You have no say on anything being pathetic when you're pathetic for being with a man who has cheated on you several times even humiliated you. Bitches laugh at you on the daily because you're the definition of clown. You would think marriage would make him faithful. But no. When I met him I knew y'all were together but I didn't care because I don't owe you shit and it's crazy because he initiated the sex, I can admit to my wrongs because I'm not afraid. But it makes you more pathetic for staying. For the kids right?"

Charisma laughs as she makes her way out the shop.

*****

  Right after her conversation with Charisma, Kacey made a trip to the nearest pharmacy and then made her way over to Kori. On her way there she would be lying to herself if she didn't say her nerves were bad after her conversation with Charisma. She was nervous for whenever they decided to take the test because she wouldn't know what to do if it came back positive. It kind of made her disappointment to know that Montana and her were together at the time when he slept with Charisma, but there were always three sides to the story and Charisma could've been lying.

"And you just let her talk to you like that?"

"What you want me to do, Cause a scene in the coffee shop?" Kacey asked as she stood in the hallway of the bathroom.

"No, check her and let her know who she dealing with, I'm surprised cause you usually saying slick shit."

"That was me before, I'm learning just because you say certain shit and get loud your point is gonna get across." Kacey continued, "I'm only worried about this DNA test, but you need to worry about these test."

"I just wanna know why you bought six of them." Kori questioned opening one of the boxes.

"You're never too sure." Kacey shrugged leaning on the door looking at her sister.

Silence took over, as Kori looked at the pregnancy test in front of her. She was kind of scared if it came back positive, we'll if all of them did. She didn't know what she would do, she was nervous on his Kapri would react if it was positive.

"Take all six of them at the same time." Kacey closes the bathroom door to give her privacy.

"Are you ready to be a aunty?" Kori jokes laughing from the other end of the door.

"Akekeke, laugh now, cry later."

"It was just a joke, damn!"

A few minutes past as Kacey stood up by the door waiting for Kacey. It didn't take long to pee on a stick and she was taking forever. The door finally opened and Kori walked out with a worried expression.

A sigh left her phone, "Now we just wait the minutes."

"Yep."

The three minute wait felt like a year, Kacey was only waiting to see the results she was neither scared or worried for the simple fact she wasn't the one pregnant.

"Times up!" Kori exclaimed as Kacey walked into the bathroom closing the door, she leaned on the counter as her sister sat on the toilet. She watches Kori pick up one of the six test looking at it. Kacey looks at her sister, waiting for her to say something.

"It's...positive."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 272 30
This is a sequel to Loving Dangerously one and two so I suggest reading those stories before reading this one. Also characters from my story My Siste...
386K 11.8K 53
Some of the chapters are private so press follow. Sequel to broken promises. To show somebody tough love today will save them a heartache in the fu...
272K 14.2K 42
πš‚πšŽπššπšžπšŽπš• πšπš˜πš› "𝙰𝙢𝙰𝙸𝙽." - Follow Zavon and Jaelyn on their engaged life journey as they most likely settle for fame. **Please read "AGAIN"...
583K 17.8K 41
*Mature content, unedited version* She was in love. Her wedding day was a dream come true. She believed that their love will last forever, until she...